Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Why is she the only person at the dinner who woops like a hyena! She's so common!

She's got a million dresses yet she takes the white one off she wore for dinner and puts back on the two piece she wore on the boat trip in the day for the rest of the evening! Hilarious - Karen Millen collection, what is that???

• Sick
Reactions: 40

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
I remember when she was a normal girl acting her own age… when did she decide she was now this countryside person, made her house her version of country and then became obsessed with gardening, plants and a greenhouse I’ve totally stopped watching her now but I am baffled. Why does she live like this? It’s not like she was born like this, I don’t know anyone her age who has these interests. I’d perhaps understand it is she was a stay at home mum maybe but she’s not. I hate what she’s done to her home also to fit this aesthetic… I think she’s trying to capture that 50+ audience as probably more able to invest or be interested in her activities.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
(Pls delete if not allowed)

Happy Nelson Mandela Day Tattlers !!! May we never take our freedom and rights for granted. ❤
#madibamagic
This is my favourite photo of Madiba. Have a great week peeps !!!

Screenshot_20220718-100623_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

gvt

Thanks for all the recaps from the Tattlers that sacrificed themselves and took one for the team watching these snoozefests.

I tried to watch his vlog, then hers today.

Even muted the muppets but still a nope.

I still have no doubt Fairmont was originally his deal, and then she and Carrie worked it and begged for her own deal.

I mean if not, who else is she partnering with?

Karen Millen....well, I wonder if this year will be her last with them.

Stunning how she does not truly wear any of their clothes anymore. I feel the last couple of months things on the Karen Millen forefront has been quiet. Less posts, links or wearing of the actual dresses. Would she openly wear and praise Amazon cheap polyester dresses if she still had hope with Karen Millen.

If they continue working with her vs new, fresh faces then they're fools.

To me, Laura Blair is impressive and so chic and stylish. I look at her vs the dumpy, frumpy style Lydiot wears and it is evident who a smart fashion company would pick to partner with.

The fact that Boo Hoo continues to work with this controversial muppet speaks volumes about them too. They are unethical and wasteful, so they hired an unethical, wasteful twit as their partner.

Perfect for each other.
I have the same suspicion about KM…..just like By Terry which is never mentioned anymore, it’s been a least a month or two…she has a summer collection she could at least pretend to wear.

we know she won’t mention a brand if they drop her it’s like it never existed.

It’s interesting because I happened to look at Nicky’s post again with the video and took a look at the comments. Many many people listed “@“ the companies that Lydia worked with….the power of social media, it’s basically a list of all her dropped brands…..And the pre warning to Dyson I guess 😆

And she couldn’t delete these!
C5F98BD4-7F0C-4309-9C48-8650EB52DB7E.png

01C9C0C4-A4B6-4B9C-A594-63C5E7F5B4B3.png

86D201D0-A4CB-4D44-93BD-276CCDE3F302.png

• Heart
  • Wow

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Yes Lydia doesn’t care for those of us who lost our loved ones to cancer! My son passed away at age 17 in 2012 of brain cancer and it strikes home tremendously!!! If it weren’t for the charities most people in the world especially in countries like the US that don’t have universal health care insurance! Thankfully we have great private insurance that it didn’t cost us anything but we are one of the lucky ones if you want to say that! If you’ve been through cancer with a family member you know none of were lucky and it’s pure Hell just the thought of losing them! But through the Make a Wish my son forgot about his cancer for a few days and we took a trip to Hawaii and I’ll never forget what that meant for us at a time of need! But I’m sorry I don’t want this to go off topic ! For that I’m sorry and for the pure fact that Lydia Millen doesn’t care about anyone but herself! I 💯 believe this is what she was saying to her audience but instead her comment section is filled with “oh Lydia you are the greatest inspiration these past year!” I say “give me a freaking break!” Only Lydia could say that she doesn’t give two fucks to donate money and say nothing to raise money because she sure in hell would not shed a tear for anyone but her flipping hair or her poor ego!! She’s mad at the one’s that see through the smoke and mirror’s!!! Sorry for the rant whew nobody tick’s me off this way but people who are selfish and self indulgent!!!

Lydia Millen always wonder’s why nobody will work with her! And if it weren’t for Karen Millen and Fairmont she wouldn’t be working because I don’t know how much You Tube is gonna pay the bills! Notice how nice she’s been to Ali lately? 😂 Since he’s been working more than her!!
I’m so sorry, @Chels71 - My God, your loss is heartbreaking. I hope you have the fondest, most lovely memories of your beautiful boy ❤❤. You are such an inspiration - you always post such upbeat posts and are such fun company - we are so incredibly lucky to know you. XX

• Heart
  • Sad

Dobs

Lydia Millen #144 Still no regret, abused a pregnant hairdresser, we shall not forget

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Apparently its not been confirmed that Ali was singing to Diana Ross 'I'm coming out' at the fairmont dinner/concert 🤣

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
I know it’s barbecue weather but sometimes a line needs to be drawn when choosing le chef du jour...

2B7FD968-C960-4BE8-BE72-5550952205EB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Jessie98

VIP Member
So if I book into a fairmount hotel will I get a goodie bag with a suite and treats on arrival too like this pair of spoilt entitled people who go on numerous trips all the while complaining about lack of sleep as they go from one paid trip to another????? No???? I will have to pay in gold for a basic room and pay for any extras I may need. Fuck off Lydia

• Heart
  • Sick

ohhreeally

Never did believe the birk was real.
Lydia isn't wealthy enough to drop that kind of money on a bag! No matter how desperate she is show otherwise.
Believe me, if she had that kind of ££ she would have moved!

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Good Morning and welcome to today 🌹

How are you? Here in the Home Counties we are a bit hot! Being British we are always surprised by weather…Yes, isn’t that silly? Silly but true. In winter, we are always SO shocked when it snows. There has never been a year when we have been prepared for it and we have headlines like Chaos on Roads for 3 Full Days! Temperatures Plummet!

I have a Norwegian friend who mocks me unmercifully for the layers I wear in winter and the blankets over chair arms and the heated hand-warmers I thrust into everyone’s pockets when they go a hundred yards up the road to the pharmacy for warming throat lozenges and tickly cough medicine. He mocks me and reliably informs me that he sunbathes in the weather I insist is freezing cold.

So in summer, no one here is surprised with headlines like: Roads Melting! Stay Indoors to Avoid Heatstroke! Chaos at Coastal Resorts! It is then that my friend from South Africa will tip up wearing a cardigan across her shoulders because she’s feeling a little chilly. It’s quite literally a matter of degree isn’t it? Something veers away from what you are used to and …It’s Chaos!

Hyperbole can be a bit annoying can’t it? You know, when someone really exaggerates something - like owning a fleet of cars/helicopters\battleships. Some of us have Admirals in our family. Some of us have Admirals of the Fleet in our family. Some of us take fleeting glances at things we can’t have or loved ones we lost to someone else. There are poets who will tell us that Life is but a fleeting dream...I just took a fleeting glance at the clock on my mantelpiece which measures my life in seconds. It is admonishing me for not posting this earlier…so I might not be exaggerating if I said that the only fleet worthy of note or indeed mention is time. It’s fleeting…

Peace…✌

Last edited:
  • Heart

Santana

I'd agree with you, but then I remember that Carrie was the mastermind behind Lydia's video where she pretended she'd been assaulted whilst alone and vulnerable, kicking off her attempt to "cancel" Nicky over a tone of hair, using all her platforms and a WhatsApp group to destroy a new mother's small business.

While Carrie is now quite cautious about her appearances on vlogs, she always eggs Lydia on to be gauche and over the top with unprofessional behavior. She props Lydia up, instead of telling her to reign her fictions in. They're the same through and through.

Pic from the video, when she couldn't even look at the camera as she spun her lies about Nicky, fully endorsed by Carrie according to words right out of Lydia's mouth:
View attachment 1437276

Source:

This is even more topical today of all days, after the cunt has just posted this:

View attachment 1437283

Zero accountability for her own very public attempts to cancel another woman based on a frivolous issue at THE most vulnerable time of that woman's life. Fuck Carrie and fuck Lydia. They're cut from the same cloth in every single way.
I agree totally regarding Carrie. I am sorry but I do not have any sympathy for either her or teeny tiny Ali Millen-Gordon.
They are both quite aware of Lydia Millens' actions and behaviour and do absolutely nothing to stop her. I would go as far as to say the bitch Carrie actually encourages and enables her disgusting actions and deserves all the shit that hopefully will be coming her way when this bubble of Millens bursts.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Separated at birth. Literally. LIT-TER-RALLY.
Nick is the male version of Lydsiepoo. And Lyds, the female version of Nick.

Same nose, chin, thick eyebrows, strong jaw :cool: , the smizing at the camera, slappable faces, smug pouty expression. Hairy face
Twins.
Heeheeeeeeeeee
Screenshot_20220717-233809_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
... I can't believe she said she doesn't feel comfortable naming the charity she's hiking for. Lydia, we all remember you saying that you refuse to name brands that don't pay you for it. Guess charities have to sponsor you to get a shout-out. Disgusting.

What possible good reason could there be for not naming a charity - what she doesn't want to use her huge platform for something good??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lola Faith

VIP Member
So that iceberg lettuce looks nothing like the lettuces in her beds??? Clearly she never grew that! She lies about everything how pathetic!

• Sick
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
My Final Trip - definitely click bait!

Course she takes the bib thing off straight away!

OMG the way she's going on about it you would have thought she'd trekked across the Sahara! Who does a hike and then checks into a suite at a hotel for a spa break!

Still on £30 btw - Just Giving - where's the donations from your family and friends then Elsie??
That's disgusting, to need a spa break after "supposedly" doing a hike for Charity 😡 grow up you pathetic waster, she's just a Leech on society!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry

K18

VIP Member
Did we ever actually find out what she accused nicky Lazou of doing to her hair? I know she was screaming about her scalp and ended up with red bits (I'm still convinced she did that to herself with the st tropez spray as she also had red brows) but what was she actually acussing nicky of doing? I'm no hairdresser and it still makes no sense to me.
I believe she accused Nicky of putting permanent colour on her roots which she then said caused all her redness, hair damage and breakage etc. If I remember correctly she wanted her blonde bits lighter as well and didn’t want to wait for them to lighten after a couple of washes which is apparently what happens to the balayage that Nicky does. She basically was just an absolute cunt and took out all of her frustration from Globy being a complete failure on poor Nicky.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Sponsored stompathon? I guess Carrie has the backpack on and instead of water they've got wine and it will be one hilarious joke!

This is supposed to be a fundraiser, and obviously people ask family and friends and work colleagues to donate - but surely if you are an influencer with 1.1million followers on insta you would have done a post a week or so ago at the least saying i'm doing this walk for McMillan please sponsor or donate as it is for a worthy cause! Nothing, not a thing from stompy - she'll probably post it afterwards now and ask! You're welcome Lydiot you thoughtless twat!

• Sick
  • Sad

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Yes Ali has a lifestyle that allows him to drive luxury cars, play golf, take free trips to lovely places, and enjoy lots of free clothes, shoes, fragrances and home furnishings. Would he give all that up to get away from that witch? It is the trade off isn't it, she encouraged him to become and influencer, so I bet she constantly reminds him of this, and that everything he has is down to her, even the house because her Daddy was guarantor on the mortgage! He does as he's told and does what she wants, and dresses like a dick to please her, because she has essentially given him this lifestyle - he may get a lot of freebies, but does he earn much actual money???? I don't think it is a huge amount and I think she loves him in her shadow, and he knows he has to kiss her arse basically or it could all end!

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure she prefers kissing Claire's arse! (Carrie shall now be known as Claire, but not to be confused with the OG Claire, who we shall call Hermes Claire)

Well done Elsie for using your huge platform of 1.1million on insta and 900,000 on Youtube to raise £30 for charity!👏👏👏

• Heart