Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Re The subject of charities and Elsie. I feel like she took what Johnny Depp said at the trial and ran with it, ie after Amber’s highly publicised pledge but no actual donation, he said that his donations were private and anonymous because he ‘didn’t need the attention or the glory’ - Elsie takes snippets of declarations from celebs and reinterprets it to suit her narrative and then bores for England ramming the point home.

As another poster said, it’s spurred on by Victoria envy but she wants us to think that she is so humble that she never discloses what she donates. Unfortunately for her - we know of her lack of support for small businesses - remember the Tattler who worked all day and night to complete her order and couldn’t get paid? Had to beg and beg for the money that was rightfully hers. We also know of the lack of a single giveaway, ie no evidence of any. We also know she cares nothing about what is going on in the world and couldn’t even mention Ukraine even though she had promoted a Ukrainian designer the week before the war broke out. She has never given anything to her own mother - no spa day, no (paid for) weekend at a Fairmont hotel, the list is endless.

Why would we think - knowing what we do - that she would give a penny to any cause? Somebody who promotes herself at every turn, honestly wouldn’t take an opportunity to pat herself on the back? Don’t think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Shoelaces

Not sure if I am hot because of the weather - or because I have just speed read through the last 20 pages of tattle since last Friday 🥵

The Macmillan Hike unnerves me a bit because I had looked into some of these events earlier in the year. You can pay varying amounts of a subscription, depending on the amount you intend to raise. If you pay the minimum sub of £20 you must raise £250
Lydia could have paid a greater subscription, with no commitment to raise additional funds

What seems strange to me is that she claims the event was organised / registered by them months ago.
Why would you be rushing last minute for a back pack?
Why would you not have back up charge for your watch - if they have hiked before they would know how much the watch drains.
It could have been speed charged at each break - I have managed to charge mine when it is still on my wrist!
Why was her iPhone not connected to her watch - this indicates her phone was quite a distance from her watch 🤔

Anyway - Carrie would have all the data on her phone/watch if walking together 👭 - I say this smugly ha
Most people like to verify times/distances when asking for charitable contributions after such an event
Thats pretty large steps for such a small person - that distance would equate to nearer 80,000 steps with me not 60,000 for the distance - but everyone is different

All vests are barcoded - so when all the photos from the day are released she/they should be on there somewhere …(extra smug now)

Strange that Carrie doesn’t show as registered for this event as an individual or part of a Team even though the Just Giving page says ‘our’ hike

Strange no family members or businesses have made a donation to her page - just one random follower who was in such a rush she wrote OG instead of MG

Just going to leave this here - but I suspect that if the walk is not featured much in Thursdays vlog - I will be back here for an inferno blazing rant

• Heart
  • Wow

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
She has to brag about everything… can’t just say that her basic shitty planters are in stock, lydia has to mention they have “sold out 3 times already”. They haven’t sold out because of you Lydia, you had your own tanning mitt and couldn’t get rid of it 6 months later, not one Karen millen collection has ever sold out and that poor woman with the art probably still has loads in the stock cupboard.
as for the story of her turning that bloody cucumber round and round with music in the background, fucking hell. Get a life Lydia. We know you don’t eat veg, there’s no need to take a picture of your chopped Waitrose essential cucumber. 🤥🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Influenzermary

Oh lord, what compelled Smellier to do a giveaway with Liddles? They clearly didn’t like her styling as none of it appear on their Insta nor have they posted her video on their grid.

She keeps saying ‘my giveaway’, is more focused on showing off a very outdated outfit and doesn’t talk about the bag at all. This would have been an easy win for all involved 🤦🏻‍♀️

E3FBEE2F-6AD2-470B-960F-3114A6A144AA.jpeg
D1A77939-E74F-4FDC-A698-2E16EF259993.jpeg
F6985048-41EC-4F42-92E3-ED5B3A21C7EA.jpeg

You can’t even see the bloody bag. A bright colour like red or green would have been so much more appropriate to show off the bag

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
At 7.39pm, @Shoelaces posted the first post. Exactly one hour later, this comment appeared on his vlog. This is the second time today a Tattler’s comment here was reposted on Lidl and Aldi’s social media. I’ve been quoted verbatim before, I wish this wouldn’t happen. What is posted on Tattle should stay on Tattle.
193E81DF-81C0-4F65-88D6-C1D79E38F658.jpeg
9BCFA086-8B87-417F-BF65-1C728756195F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
This is what sickens me, she doesn't earn anything, she's lazy and a begger 🤢 there are so many more deserving people who work hard and do jobs that actually contribute to the care of others and society, she contributes nothing, she's just a greedy lazy bully 😡
Screenshot_20220716_213443_com.instagram.android_edit_1669174580120299.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well my lovelies, as I sit here with my morning cup of tea listening to the birds sing I have a couple of things to point out...

1. Why does Elsie drink coffee in the morning when everyone knows posh people drink Earl grey tea! *I know its really to get rid of her hangover from the night before🤭
2. When she says she was having an early morning PT session she doesn't mean Personal Trainer, she means Proper read on Tattle session 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
It is amazing to me that such an incredible location can be shown so poorly. The cackling, preening, lecturing, humble bragging midgets from Northants look so damn out of place. Her dumping the raspberry sauce over her chocolate is pretty much her life. She is an utter brute. I can hear my ma shrieking: "¡Bruta!"

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 1.35.36 PM.png

The lip filler migration is the real story here.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 1.16.25 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
"My goodness me, I can't believe I did this all myself."

Screenshot_20220718-182838_YouTube.jpg

Nope, love, you didn't. You didn't do this all by yourself. Say thank you to Waitrose and your gardener.
Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shoelaces

Ali’s latest reel / tik tok - he actually writes the Millen-Gordon Mantra
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday

Altogether now - We’re busy doing nothing, working the whole day through, trying to find lots of things not to do

DF483DDD-2CDF-498F-9863-E3C4393568CD.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Yes Lydia doesn’t care for those of us who lost our loved ones to cancer! My son passed away at age 17 in 2012 of brain cancer and it strikes home tremendously!!! If it weren’t for the charities most people in the world especially in countries like the US that don’t have universal health care insurance! Thankfully we have great private insurance that it didn’t cost us anything but we are one of the lucky ones if you want to say that! If you’ve been through cancer with a family member you know none of were lucky and it’s pure Hell just the thought of losing them! But through the Make a Wish my son forgot about his cancer for a few days and we took a trip to Hawaii and I’ll never forget what that meant for us at a time of need! But I’m sorry I don’t want this to go off topic ! For that I’m sorry and for the pure fact that Lydia Millen doesn’t care about anyone but herself! I 💯 believe this is what she was saying to her audience but instead her comment section is filled with “oh Lydia you are the greatest inspiration these past year!” I say “give me a freaking break!” Only Lydia could say that she doesn’t give two fucks to donate money and say nothing to raise money because she sure in hell would not shed a tear for anyone but her flipping hair or her poor ego!! She’s mad at the one’s that see through the smoke and mirror’s!!! Sorry for the rant whew nobody tick’s me off this way but people who are selfish and self indulgent!!!

Lydia Millen always wonder’s why nobody will work with her! And if it weren’t for Karen Millen and Fairmont she wouldn’t be working because I don’t know how much You Tube is gonna pay the bills! Notice how nice she’s been to Ali lately? 😂 Since he’s been working more than her!!
So sorry you lost your beautiful son sweetheart ♥ Lydiot will never understand as she only thinks about herself 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Lola Faith

VIP Member
A two piece is not flattering even if you've got a great figure, if you buy it a size too small so it is tight on your waist and your bust - making you look bigger than you are!

She must have known the itinerary for the trip and that the dinner was themed 'Elegance' - so she doesn't bring an evening bag - the gold Jimmy Choo would have been good - but she's sold that, and she doesn't have evening sandals or anything suitable - great fashion influencer!! Nothing nice on Amazon then???

What was the point of buying the Celine beach bag and the Herrera one if she takes a bloody Birkin on a boat trip?

Oh and of course sstompy sat next to Nick at the dinner!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Influenzermary

How convenient that her Apple Watch dies midway through the walk!

A new Apple Watch isnt going to resolve this problem for her. She recorded it as an activity which is massively battery draining. Given the hours involved it’s no surprise the battery died. I’ve had the same happen on 8-hour hikes with a brand new watch. She just wants a freebie and is shameless as per usual

• Angry
  • Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Right, fellow tattle trollettes 😆. One has finally watched the latest vlog and one has a few points.

1. She spent most of her narcissist time talking to the camera.
2. Ali comes across as a mini Charlie Irons 😅 mansplainer.
3. She really doesn't have a clue about the artists.
4. She whoops and howls louder then anyone else.
5. She mentions her dad saying something so snobby about if it is not a certain boat it is not worth getting in.
6. If I go to stay with Fairmount am I going to get a dinner outside Claudes (whatever his name is) chalet with mountain views, am I going to get champagne and numerous free meals, plus the suite with all the trimmings for the price of a mere normal room 🤔. I think not.

In the words of a lovely older lady

Whatta fuc**ng liberty 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
You'd think the constant flexing (FLEET and her tiny, tiny size) would be tiring, but I honestly think she revels in being insufferable.

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 2.02.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 2.02.07 PM.png

• Sick
  • Angry