Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyforest

Chatty Member
Dear Lydia,

You haven't done anything worthy until you own up to the malicious acts you unleashed and continue to unleash on Nicky Lazou and her small business. Until you own up to the horrible act of ongoing bullying and shade against Nicky, nothing will matter in the Karmic Universe, so shut the fuck up and squish off!

The cheek of this bitch to be tooting her own horn, acting like she is the 2nd coming of self-care and manifestation wellness. She has done one thing consistently since Covid, and it's not to become a better person. She has ramped up the gaslighting to warp speed levels. To the point that her desperation is palpable. Faux French accents and tee hee-ing her way through masturbatory vlogs do not and will not change the facts of the matter.

Her boob job has improved her posture. NOT.

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 1.14.19 PM.png

Bunions incoming. Guaranteed. Couldn't happen to a bigger narcissistic dick.

Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 2.41.30 PM.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Catcher_In_The_Lie

Chatty Member
Just pondering if we’ll ever see that green white elephant of a Defender ever again now that madam has obviously gotten bored after the rush of the shopping addiction has worn off … it’s probably sitting down the side of house where all things go to die aka the rose bush arch 🥀🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸
1657798413701.jpeg

• Haha

happyforest

Chatty Member
So if lidl is being unpleasant about her step mum, can we assume that there is something going on there, that step mum is controlling daddy ! Is daddy being told to pull away from lidl and care for step mum and step sister??
It's a bit shocking since Lydia has always acted like the stepmum walks on water. OR she was using the stepmum to drag her own bio mother, which Lydia has a history of. Ya know, how she cannot elevate anything without dragging something else down. It could be a massive dark plot twist; that she doesn't give a fig about the stepmum, but talks her up to rub her own mother's nose in the fact that her sainted Father dumped her for a younger, exotic model. I wouldn't put that past Lydia at all.

Honestly, I think it mostly boils down to liking her stepmum just fine, but not at the expense of alcohol. Alcohol wins every time. After all, Carrie has recurring eye boils FFS, yet won't cut back on the drink.

These two women are burdgeoning bonafide alcoholics. Heaven help then when peri-menopause hits. They won't easily be able to fast and run their way to skinny asses, particularly if they insist on still drinking heavily with this kind of regularity.

I still maintain that Lydia's dad is nervous about having been a cosigner (the stepmum may well be whispering that he needs to care for HER child that is coming of age), and that's why Lydia and Ali have to move, or remortgage at minimum. I cannot see how they could qualify for a mortgage of a million+ on their own with the state of their careers and the current financial climate, if they were unable to do so when they bought the Bungalow and Lydia was actually riding the peak of her popularity.

I hope stepmum watches her video and tells her to fuck off next time she wants a house-sitter/pet-sitter. Usually Ali's mum is the one to do it. Perhaps she knows better than to drink Madam's happy juices.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
When she called her chicken I laughed out loud - just wish she'd eaten a banana - that would have finished me off!

One good comment so far - not deleted!!

FEET TRIGGER WARNING 34 mins!! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

She has no other trips booked in for a very long time thats why its called My Final Trip - busy blogger then?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
What's that I can smell..... Dog 💩 sniff sniff.......no
Cow 💩 sniff sniff........no
Bull 💩..... Yep that's it
#Shopbought 😏View attachment 1426339
Absolute bollocks isn’t it. Where were these planted in her beds? I don’t believe we have seen or heard her say she was growing iceberg lettuce except when she was showing off her spinach.
Also it is too clean to have just been taken out of the dirt but too dirty to have just been washed. I reckon she has just dipped it in the soil to make it look like she has just dug it up.

• Haha
  • Heart

CuriousCatGal

Regarding the hike, just one donor on her Just Giving page? Thought she was supposed to have all this influence, and yet has only raised £30 out of suggested £2000. Wow, just wow.

• Sick
  • Sad

slipperfluff

Well this week’s video was particularly distasteful I thought. Further to getting pissed in the charity hike, how inconvenient to Lydia’s Waitrose order that the delivery vans and warehouses have been destroyed in the heat related fires. A very self absorbed and narcissistic episode!

• Sick
  • Angry

Namima

VIP Member
I can't help you...I've no idea what I'm looking for....
She looks like she taken a photo of her Apple watch in front of "her" 500 year old wall instead of on her hike run walk. Look at the background wall ... @Oops...

Screenshot_20220718-001625_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-001634_Instagram.jpg

"When the queen features you" :rolleyes:
The queen = Kristy Wicks.
Sorry, love, never heard of her. Oh dearrrrr.
Had to look her up. Heeheeeee.
Stop brown-nosing for subscribers. Not a good look lovely xo.

Screenshot_20220718-001541_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-001544_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-001554_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Why is Lydia constantly draping herself and flirting with that NickFrazz dude? Even the comments are that of a woman desperate to get the attention of a man she wants? It’s a little embarrassing. Is she trying to make Aldi jealous? Making a play for Nick?
I can’t see her labiaship being happy of that was Ali with another woman draped over him and flirting!
I believe this is purely her strategy to work with Fairmont. If she becomes besties with Nick, then she thinks she can guarantee herself non stop work. She's a self-serving narc. There is manipulation, planning and strategy to benefit herself,

All brands have dropped her and she's getting desperate. With suddenly no more Phase 2 of the reno, the selling of lots of things....I think she realises how done her career is if KM left her this year.

If KM drops her, it's over for her. I don't think she gives a hoot about Nick. This is purely strategic bc KM may have dropped her and not renewed her for 2023.

• Heart
  • Angry

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Utterly shocking how unlikeable and petulant one entitled twat can be.

She films herself and uploads it, either not twigging to or likelier not giving a damn that all hate she gets is completely self inflicted. Certainly there are entitled assholes aplenty in the world. But Lydia, she of "teeheeing goodness and manifestation land", is contemptible. The endless complaining beggars belief.

Moaning on a charity hike, drinking wine during the hike, and salivating over mansions on the water. Those three things are the only things on her mind during a day hike for fucking cancer.

At home she is nattering and walking on the patio (curiously it is not a terrace today). Porter runs to join her and burns his paws. She scolds him to be careful. Hey Lydia, maybe close the fucking doors or block him from trying to join you which is what dogs will always do. Their chronic loyalty leads so many dogs to daily harm, it leaves me in tears. You don't see Lumi trying to join her in the heat, because cats can't be fucked.

Blah blah blah, the "courtyard" needs iron furniture now.

Yawn, the endless "I want / I need" materialistic drivel she spews in order to fill up an entire hour of vlogging in an effort to cram as many ads in as she can is disgusting. She could quite easily feature positive things such as the cause for the actual charity hike, hell anything else. Not stand there showing her food shop that is melting in the heat, whilst moaning that trucks and train tracks are on fire due to the heat leaving her incredibly disappointed that the entire food shop didn't arrive.

She is a massive, blistered, mercenary ingrate.
She's just a nasty, horrible, vain, entitled, greedy, lazy, bully, I hope karma catches up with it and does its worst!!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Sorry to uspet everyone but we have a new Tiktok

It is the unboxing of the pointy Ralph Lauren flats, and she gets dressed in an outfit with an Amazon blouse and these shoes - she can barely squeeze her fat trotters into them and they don't go with the outfit at all.

Style it up with a Hermes Birkin and Hermes belt - yep we all do that don't we - so she's basically telling us constantly (as she's promoted a hideous Amazon dress today) you can wear a piece of shit quality clothing that is made of rubbish and badly made at that, but wear around £20,000 of accessories to ELEVATE it!

Fuck right off!

• Haha
  • Sick

Shoelaces

At 7.39pm, @Shoelaces posted the first post. Exactly one hour later, this comment appeared on his vlog. This is the second time today a Tattler’s comment here was reposted on Lidl and Aldi’s social media. I’ve been quoted verbatim before, I wish this wouldn’t happen. What is posted on Tattle should stay on Tattle.
View attachment 1432798View attachment 1432802
Well spotted @MilkingKeynes (& thank you) & very very annoying that they do quote me word for word / and same emoji!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
I will contact my legal team & sue someone’s arse for not having the brains to reflect and comment themselves on what they watch
But if ignorant people had brains they would be dangerous
Less tittle more tattle whoever the hell you are

• Heart
  • Haha

happyforest

Chatty Member
Ali Gordon and his mum. 🙊
Dearie me, her hands look older than my 80 year old ma's very gnarly hands.

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 2.03.13 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
So if she’s supposedly doing some sort of hike/walk for MacMillan Cancer Support why hasn’t she mentioned this before or asked her followers to donate? Maybe she has in her vlogs - I don’t watch them anymore but she could raise so much money for them and yet there’s barely any mention of the charity in her stories. Just shots of her flipping Apple Watch #ad #affiliatelink 🙄
About 2 months ago, give or take a week, Lyds mentioned she was doing a charity walk. Gave absolutely NO details whatsoever. Not even the name of the charity. 2 months ago !!!
1.1 million followers on IG and over 900 thousand YT subscribers - Lyds averages +/- 150 thousand views per vlog on YT, if she had mentioned the charity in a few vlogs, thousands of £ would have been donated to the charity.
As her bff and a cancer survivor, why wouldn't Cawwiiee ask her to mention the charity / walk / donations??? Baffling.

• Angry
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Fleet of cars-two on finance, one she never uses
Country house-upside down modern ugly bungalow
Kitchen Garden- massive veg beds with hardly any veg
Terrace-ugly old dirty patio
Mr Millen-Gordan-short, pouting, feminine hubby
Acres of land- a dying lawn and a woods that looks like something from a horror film

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart