Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Lydia’s philosophy is charity starts at home and by that she means they spend all their money redecorating the bunga as madam couldn’t possibly survive if the whole house isn’t painted in various shades of dirty green.
So true, @K18 would make a great thread title although way too late in the thread. Sums her up perfectly.

LEM 144 ‘Charity begins at home and stays there too’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Ok, if she wants a pair of shoes that are the same color as her flipping birkin, why doesn’t she just walk into Hermes and match the bloody bag to all their shoes. Oh yes, I forgot can’t go anywhere near Hermes with the ( fake bag), she will be sent to their vault and blacklisted for life.

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Hubby's verdict on the risotto....'you could plaster the walls with that' 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that Thermomix is a great piece of kit - I’ve no idea - but it just seems to me that throwing the ingredients into a machine for a risotto is the opposite of what a risotto is about. You are supposed to hover over the saucepan for at least twenty minutes adding small amounts of stock/white wine to arborio rice and lovingly stirring it all the while. This is why I rarely make it any more - don’t have the patience! Her’risotto’ looks like porridge 🤢 and is it the only thing she cooks?

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Seriously what is going on with the Millen Morons - at least discuss your stories before you post.

1 hour ago Twatty posts the dessert from their trip to Switzerland - a meal he ate 5 days ago now!!!

She however posts a plate of what looks quite like cat sick but is apparently courgette risotto with an absent courgette and a very small portion, but if it is something Lydia has cooked then you would only want a small portion!

In other news - watching Victoria's vlog - nice shots of her hydrangeas haha! Flannels have renewed her contract as their beauty ambassador for another year - she says it is nice when that happens it shows brands have faith in you! Not something you have experienced recently Elsie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
Sorry for the tangent, but I’ve got into kibbe body types recently, and was wondering if anyone else was, and if they are what they would ID Lidl as? For someone so fortunate in the looks and body department, she really makes a pigs ear out of dressing. Interested to hear which ID others would type her as, Hoping an ID will make it click for me why she always looks so off!
IMO she is a Natural and shouldn't cinch anything. She is naturally flat chested, very very long waisted, broad of torso, jaw, nose, feet and hands, narrow lipped and narrow eyed (before lip filler, chin implant & filler, and her eye hoods removal).

She looks off all the time because she is trying to be the Romantic in shape. There is a loud clashing disconnect because she will never be that, even with the store bought boobs and ultra tightly cinched belts. Back when she was likable and wearing Balmain blazers with skinny jeans, more tailored clean modern looks and had a sharpish lob, she looked her best.

• Heart

uhhuhyeahok

Her hair at the hotel, who doesn't bother to brush it after washing? So dry and matted looking. Also has the strange very light streaks but only a few. If my hair ended up looking like that after an expensive colour I would be ticked off.

So disrespectful of the charity to take the shirts off, everyone else managed. And very stupid to walk that long staring straight into the sun without eye protection. Plonkers. My other thought was that she had to purchase a bigger rucksack for this hike. If she was used to long 30km wine hikes regularly surely she'd be using a bigger bag all the time? I call bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Jessie98

VIP Member
All about Lydia. Nothing about the charity. They even cut off when her name is mentioned coming over the finish line. Then she goes on showing off their room after the walk. Gifted everything, again. Fairmount licking her arse again (why). The greed in the amount of food they order. You would know it was free. No fucking way in hell those two skinny morons eat so much. Like 3 courses for breakfast....and then they have lunch plus the big dinner the night before 🙄🙄🙄. Cawwie let's order this and everything else on this page....then a brag about her Aircon. Me me me me me. I have, we got, my feet, my massage after...must book into the fairmount myself. Wonder how much everything she got for free would cost me???? You know us mere mortals who don't have her money but she seems to get everything for free and claim it as work...fuck off

• Heart
  • Sick

Shoelaces

Epic Millen fail no 984
57:10 in flog - the woman has worked in Ibiza, has a bar in her house and she cannot shake a cocktail correctly - are you kidding!!!
Then seems surprised that her hands are cold - er yes the shaker is full of ice

Love it when Ali advises her to ‘loosen the wrists’, wants lots of foam then gets excited when the bartender takes over 😉
I will just leave this info here
No honestly, if you know you know
Not even tempted to insert an aubergine emoji here to explain
Not trying to lower the tone or imply anything about this episode - #Shakegate 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
😂 😂 😂 Seems like Lyds has met her match with table cutlery. She appears to be intimidated and confused by cutlery ...

Tonight's vlog : take note of the cutlery
Screenshot_20220721-193508_YouTube.jpg

Tonight's IG stories : the placement of the cutlery changes between 2 stories

Screenshot_20220721-203324_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220721-203409_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Namima

VIP Member
Ohh wowwwww.
*Gasp*
Oh wowwwww, that's a luxe spacious bathroom there Lyds.
Go Fairmont !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You couldn't swing a cat blah blah blah
Ohhh dearrrr.

Screenshot_20220714-201755_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-201758_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220714-201848_YouTube.jpg

She really is a slothy sloth slob.

• Sick
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Guys, what's all that with making fun of short people? I'm 1.60m and refuse to feel bad about it, just look at Kylie Minogue or lots of other short beauties 🙄 plus it's not something you can change, you can lose weight, gain weight, have implants.. but height is given (unless you agree to have your bones broken and undergo extremly painful process only to grow few mm). I'm the first to make fun of her when she talks bs but making fun of looking short? 🤔
We are not making fun of short people.
We are making fun of people who constantly lie about their height.
Just own it, as you do! 🥰

Have you looked at the WIKI? Pink button top of page.

• Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220722-133952_Instagram.jpg

She's stolen this from her photographer, Katherine Boyle, with no credit
Screenshot_20220722-112059_Instagram.jpg

Also, please leave the thistle alone. It wants nothing to do with you.

• Haha
  • Wow

Chels71

Chatty Member
I have never known anyone to drone on about themselves as much as this woman.
MY skin is amazing
MY hair is so shiny
MY vegetables that I grew
And the same old spiel about finding her true purpose and self validation…”I’m not sure if I’ve shared this with you before….” errr…you have, many times. You used to be all about work, yadda yadda, yadda, but now you’ve found true purpose in the simple joys (like a £30k greenhouse, irrigation system and constant free stays in luxury hotels) yadda yadda yadda, and in doing so you’ve become such a pure, delicate flower who is kind and loving to all she meets….except you aren’t. And amazingly based on the comments on YouTube a significant number of people cannot see through this and think she is the manifestation of all that is good and right in the world. It genuinely concerns me that people cannot recognise true goodness, and are fooled by her well rehearsed narcissistic ranting.

also, if I hear her say “Mon dieu” one more time I will lose the plot.
I agree Lydia isn’t good and kind and thinks of other’s!!! It’s about twisting the narrative to trick other’s in pretending she’s good by lying and reading through Tattle to see where the people who have seen through her on what they are seeing and saying and she works her narcissist psycho magic into saying it’s people are saying this or I’m this way!! Well most of genuinely good people don’t have to act and it has to be exhausting acting for a living to put on a act even dressing the part! But she’s been doing this since she’s been a teenager trying to be someone she’s not living her life through her step Mom! And it pisses me off to no end like we’ve talked about on this channel that she’s totally fascinated with her step Mom and has a bruised relationship with her Mom when her Dad traded his wife in for a younger model like a lot of men when they feel they are successful in their little town! If her Mom didn’t have to take care of her and her brother she could have bought flashy car’s and luxury handbags living off a rich man!!! So in turn it’s her Mom who has sacrificed herself like most of us for the love of our children! Many of us Mom’s we always have something to buy for our kids and it’s not all about us and we put ourselves last! But shame on Lydia she’s saying she’s not put on this earth to donate because if she has any extra money it goes to herself and she’s stingy and I think the stingiest person on social media! Just like with the handbag she didn’t donate it and would of took it for herself and would have kept it if it weren’t for Sellier! Did they call a winner? Because everytime Lydia said she was giving something away she didn’t and it’s not many times she says those words!

Lydia you should definitely cut that hair!!! I think that’s what makes her more manly and you would think it would be opposite but her body and her head look like a bobble head and looks silly!!! Especially in her workout clothes and I think she looked her best when she had her shorter hair!

Again Lydia has the right to give anyone her feedback like she did with Dior and Burberry but nobody is allowed to give her feedback on her channel!!! She is a total hypocrite and is a psycho narcissist!!!

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
24hrs later and only 69k views oh dear my lovely looks like you better dust those nipple tassels off after all. 🤣

• Haha
It might take a while for you to graduate like Lidl! 😍
Wadderuthink of the wiki?
Shocked not shocked. I only discovered tattle a few months ago. I used to comment on her videos around the time of lock down one pointing out her shopping obsession etc and said cawrie needed to do an intervention as she was getting out of control. I was kicked off YT and I am sure it was them that complained as I rarely comment on other YT videos. I appealed months later and am back on. Looks like she has blocked my comments though.I was so pleased I discovered tattle.It was good to know that I am not the only one who thinks she is a psycho. Everyone is so funny on here.

• Heart
  • Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I had a feeling KM had dropped her. Laura Blair would be an excellent choice for KM and would show they aren't complete fools.

No wonder we haven't seen her wear any KM stuff nor talk about them the last couple months. It's been haul after haul of Amazon dresses which made me suspicious as to why she was no longer talking about KM.

If they invited Laura Blair to some KM event and not Lydiot, then we know they've dumped her ass too.

I can see why she is holding on to Fairmont and Nick, both literally and figuratively, for dear life!

If she's smart, she'd also hold on to the house elf for dear life because it seems all the invites to events and trips the last months, other than Wimbledon, were Ali's.

Meanwhile Vic is on her way to NYFW. Maybe Lydiot can do another reel sitting in the Bunga showing the different outfits she would wear to imaginary FW shows, whilst Vic attends the real ones.

• Haha
  • Heart