Lydia Millen #143 A Herpes bag in every pic to hide the fact that she's so thick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wore a massive cashmere sweater on the return journey from the Maldives....with linen shorts...

Reactions: 22
High temperatures here also, between 38 and 41. No garden so no swimming pool, but are we ( dogs and I ) glad we have the mobile air con.. 29,2 in the sitting room.

She wore a massive cashmere sweater on the return journey from the Maldives....with linen shorts...
She should write a guide : « how to get it wrong every time »

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
High temperatures here also, between 38 and 41. No garden so no swimming pool, but are we ( dogs and I ) glad we the mobile air con.. 29,2 in the sitting room.

She should write a guide : « how to get it wrong every time »
We have Dyson cooling fans thank god, that's global warming for you

Reactions: 13
it is clear it is a PR package and a gift, so he's lying about Lydiot paying for it
This could have flown years ago, at the beginning of YouTube and YouTubers but these days nobody asks “how do you afford all of that?” anymore. I remember Lydia was one of the first YouTubers who made me ask how could she afford this lifestyle and shopping..I feel so dumb thinking about that now

Wonderful recap as always, @Miscanthus

Reactions: 13
She makes Lydiot look poor.

Please keep safe everyone this is the future unfortunately

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
'The best trip I've ever been on' and an hour long no thanks my lovely!

She has crammed full that Hermes bag even put her water bottle in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She can fuck off quite frankly. I'm not taking heatwave tips from her scrawny arse that gets to lay around all day when I'm an absolute beached whale 33 weeks pregnant with a toddler to entertain.

Reactions: 46
Oh Twatty do you know what day it is today, it is Thursday, and you've posted the dinner from last Saturday! That alone tells us he has nothing going on this week!

I think i'm going to have to watch this epic flog in stages - does she really think people have hours to spare? I'm sure a flog shouldn't be this long for an influencer??

Oh she's begged St. Tropez to work with her again via Boots again! Shouldn't it be a sponsored vlog for Fairmont or something like that?? i'm sure St. Tropez would be really impressed with the state of her tan!

She's also made it clear that they arrive on a Saturday - and Twatty is posting about the trip today Thursday - madness!

Here comes stompy!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Not even a minute in and she's bragging about trying on the PP watch on the poster on the wall

Reactions: 26
The various shades of her body parts are ... interesting ??? Especially the pits. And neck. And inner arm.

Reactions: 31
Ohh wowwwww.
*Gasp*
Oh wowwwww, that's a luxe spacious bathroom there Lyds.
Go Fairmont !!!
You couldn't swing a cat blah blah blah
Ohhh dearrrr.

She really is a slothy sloth slob.

Reactions: 37
Ps my ms hates this heat so I will be living in this pool for the foreseeable future
Darling, enjoy your lovely pool. I am sending fabulous Treats on Trays flown in by drones for you to enjoy. Keep your eyes out they should be arriving over your garden walls any time soon. Whole fleets of them! I recommend the Raspberry Magnums - They are the most delicious treats known to mankind…

Enjoy dearest! Enjoy xxx

You can't beat a Magnum - I like the mint ones!

Oooh Bare Minerals foundation - she's not mentioned that before - wait for the collab/sponsored content to follow

Bye bye By Terry!!

Reactions: 24
Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh wow gosh gosh Oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh gosh oh wow oh wow oh gosh

Reactions: 48
Oh, they look so good. I’m gonna get me some on the way home from dropping himself into the city centre later. I’m already dreaming about them.

I would really enjoy hiring them as my ambassadors especially when they think that Switzerland and Sweden are the same country (they call it a Swedish continental breakfast and a Swiss continental breakfast so don’t actually know where they are located)

Reactions: 20
Can she even afford her PT anymore? Surprised she didn’t add him to her Sellier drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.