Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fedup90210

Oh no...so sorry to hear that....sounds horrible. Hope you are both on the mend. 🥰

For me, it's just a question of following the orders of the consultant, physio, @MissMidnight @Milking Keynes and @Oops...
So no problem 🙄🤣
Don't tell them I've been outside sorting plants (but having a lie down now 😁 )
I shall employ my 'client-not client/lawyer-to-be' confidentiality tactics herewith. (Mum's the word)...AND I'll get me coat. ;) :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Ok, I get it know!! Not that dumb then! I thought that my brain had dried up due to all the stress. Good news I now have shingles🎉😂.( not a joke, for real)!
Ugh is hugely painful shingles, hope you're doing ok?

Due to being on dupixent for eczema as it wasn't responding to steroid creams not even systemic steroids either (did originally).But as a result can sometimes least cause psoriasis, hurt a lot around my thighs like real burning pain was horrible (hence why not been on much lately) as thats exactly what I have but seems to be lessening now come off dupixent (with the dermatologists approval) because of drastic diet changes and find out if its still eczema. Seems to be working finally lol.

Yeah its the same viral infection that causes chicken pox shingles is, the immune systems strength can be drastically reduced with stress so yeah likely is why, take good care of yourself xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Thanks for the laughs, you guys! Needed that - thank you!! In Emergency Department all day with poor daughter with T1diabetes issues - ie low blood sugars causing her to fall on her face and fracture her nose. Poor thing is black and blue, It’s been an upsetting day but I actually had a good laugh when I caught up with you. When life is crap, tattlers are the best, honest to god! Thank you! ❤
Bless her heart, hope she heals quickly, sending lots of love sweetheart ♥♥♥

• Heart

kaztt

It is probably because she has very basic taste and is into the conscious, environmental … stuff!

That’s fine, she loves to live « unseasonally« ! BBQ in the rain wearing shorts and strap my sandales! Parfekt
Never seen her wear her Vivienne Westwood ones yet!

• Haha

Alleykat

Happy birthday Pepper .....:love::love:

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❤ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxx❤💛💚💙💜💔
Sweetest of wishes to you Stefano, fur babies undoubtedly understand humans so unconditionally, and leave such an ache in our hearts when they take the rainbow path❤💜💛💚💙

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Do we think she's on his trip with him or she's on another trip - just put on her stories how she's being driven somewhere! Such a bragger, so blaggy its horrible! Why make the comment that she feels like she's got her own driver - just say you are on a trip!

• Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
@Oops... Thank goodness you are back ❤ ❤ missed you
Missed you more!! Xx

Dishi Rishi? He looks like Roland Rat
Don’t let our darling Coco hear you say that! 😇🤣
Mind you Roland Rat had the biggest fan club known to fan clubs...🤪

Julia Berolzheimer is number 2 and she only wears chintzy dresses now...having dressed normally when she first started out. Rosie Londoner stalks Julia so Elsie will know of her and be sage green with envy.
I have been living under some kind of stone (clearly) as I had never heard of her before you said her name. Have now had a good look and will carry on looking...first impressions good though xx.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Do we think she's on his trip with him or she's on another trip - just put on her stories how she's being driven somewhere! Such a bragger, so blaggy its horrible! Why make the comment that she feels like she's got her own driver - just say you are on a trip!
Won’t it be Carrie the slave driving her in her new posh car up to lidl’s standards!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
That’s what I thought

What happened to phase two of the garden. It’s gonna be autumn and no place to have her bbqs
It is probably because she has very basic taste and is into the conscious, environmental … stuff!

That’s what I thought

What happened to phase two of the garden. It’s gonna be autumn and no place to have her bbqs
That’s fine, she loves to live « unseasonally« ! BBQ in the rain wearing shorts and strap my sandales! Parfekt

• Haha

Sofie

VIP Member
There is definitely a reason why she's leaving negative comments up on her flogs. There are some from Mondays still up, and below are some from toights. I don't bother looking at her instagram post comments ever, so no idea if she deletes negative ones? Remember when she deleted all the Globy comments, and she's always or Carrie has, deleted negative comments on Youtube, so what is going on?? Can't say it is being lazy as she's engaging with people in the comment section and replying to people!
I do believe on YT any engagement is seen as a positive.

• Sick

TheSweetPanda

Jesus fuckery...she needs to take time off between PR trips or she'll become "poorly"? :cautious: Lydia says and does a LOT of dumb shit, but that right there just grinds my gears. Boo-freakin'-hoo...you "had" to go to France and visit a bunch of chateaus and drink wine, and it's SO exhausting! She really has no connection to reality any more, does she? I really would love to see her try to live any of our lives. I mean, I've been out with covid for the past two weeks, but I've still managed to take care of my baby (who wakes up at the bloody crack of dawn and still nurses throughout the night...), clean my own home, and work full-time with the exception of one(!) sick-day spent in bed while I had a fever.
“Poorly” probably means she got black out drunk and can’t handle the hangover. She isn’t that Izba 20 year old anymore who can drink and be fine the next day.

FC880E82-65E3-4090-9D02-56FA8ACA87D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
How's your recovery going poppet!? I've been meaning to get on here earlier, but of course a trip to the swimming pool rendered my youngest child and I out of action with a vomiting flu bug. (Insert eye roll here)...
Oh no...so sorry to hear that....sounds horrible. Hope you are both on the mend. 🥰

For me, it's just a question of following the orders of the consultant, physio, @MissMidnight @Milking Keynes and @Oops...
So no problem 🙄🤣
Don't tell them I've been outside sorting plants (but having a lie down now 😁 )

• Heart
  • Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
They've/ he struck lucky with this brand...clearly don't know her history.
Is thus going to be it now...travelling the world...because I don't want to to watch.
So much for all that sh*t about her wanting to be at home.
That was before the other balding bloke took a shine..! Did we play The Police last night? Don’t Stand Too Clothes To Me? 🙄

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Would you say Lydia's outdoor seating area is on a terrace or a patio?

• Haha
Reactions: 13