Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gvt

When researching I was told to investigate huge spikes in followers. If for example an influencer is gaining 100 followers a day and then on a particular day gets a huge increase I try to track it back to a particular posting or some online activity (or printed press) that occurred just prior to the increase. If we find none we flag it as suspicious.
that's what instigated the Instagram account @lydiamillenbuysfollowers because she got 20,000 followers in one week!

I'm pretty sure Victoria has been caught doing the same tho, maybe when it became a thing years ago they actually believed it would have a positive effect on their careers and $

People do look at the number of followers when they visit an influencer page, and it is impressive to have 1mill followers, people assume they have good content.

Dont mean to be rude but May trustworthy? you are joking?

I guess another way to put it is the bar is so low with Boris, an actual SANE person who can think straight is a step up...🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Oops...

VIP Member
I would just like to say that I became a Grandma again today ( 5:22 am ). My daughter in-law gave birth to a healthy boy weighing in at 7 pounds and 1 oz. Both are doing great. My son said he is tired… ( like he did all the work ) 🤣. No name yet. 💙
I also got see my other two grandkids as they slept the night here on their way to Tofino for the day. Today is a fabulous day for me. I am thankful. 🥰🥰
ooooh! More good news! Best news ever - the birth of a child in a family is sooo wonderful. Enjoy and savour they grow up soooo quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Allexie01

VIP Member
I’m sure the people who live here were delighted to see her non-existent arse waving around right in front of their windows this morning 🙄
Miss P.T. Expert isn’t very flexible is she……I can put my hands flat on the ground with my feet so far apart? I was hoping a car was going to come flying past the house leaving her *splat* in the road like in a cartoon. Idiot Lydiot!

• Haha

Kittycat86

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Personally, I think the best way to buy perfume is in store, no need to waste money buying testers. Amelia too is flogging online perfume and although she does it better I just can t see how it can take off.

I love how the dummy is promoting, very badly, the tomato collection when she will often whine about how she hates tomatoes. Oh dear lovely, your demise, is very real.
I cannot approach a fragrance counter as I have asthma. Walking by a Yankee Candle store sets me off. I know what notes I cannot tolerate but I still order testers. If I like, then I will purchase a small bottle. When I could buy instore, I did so but after 3 different scents your olfactory is overwhelmed even if you cleanse with coffee beans. So, buying testers actually saves me money because what I thought I liked in store turns out not so much once I was home and only smelling one scent. I can't believe she told Ali that Tom Ford Ombre Leather is too strong. I love that scent (I have 3 bottles) and my biggest compliant is the weak strength. It is basically a scent only enjoyed by someone nibbling on your neck. Also, I consider that a fall and winter scent. Just like her, he knows nothing about perfumery. He needs to watch some vlogs by Man for Himself. Robin knows his scents.

• Heart

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Good Morning and welcome to today🌹

I missed the memo! Did you miss the memo too? Or unlike me do you know what day it is and why we have been given red and green conical hats to wear? The only thing I can find is that it’s Accept Your Geekiness Day! No really - look it up...

One more sleep before the excitement of the next vlog. I know - the anticipation is barely containable! Another thrilling instalment from the desk of Granddad. Any of you who need a new knitting pattern for swimming shorts for him do let me know. I do have quite a lot of them somewhere in an old trunk in the attic. I can share them with you upon written request.

I think I am still a little traumatised having seen the photo of ’Wrong Lake Gwynnie Paltrow’ and her slappable friend stretching his hind leg up on the wall. I think that must have been another memo I missed...

I think it’s the heat...don’t you? I will continue to try to find my geekiness attractive...Anything for a free hat!

Peace...✌
Good morning dear @Oops...

It’s only 6.15 PM here and is so funny to have friends all over the world!

• Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
Beckham does look rough, there was an insta story Victoria posted of them both in yellow and he looked so old.
Looks like he s had work done. Why do they always look much worse after, and how can they actually walk around the place looking like they ve been very badly enhanced. Is there no one out there that does a good job.? Seeing old Elsie in the back of the taxi with her 'husband' she looked quite bizarre., (sorry, I really wish I could capture footage of the vlogs but don t know how) surely she can see how strange she is looking these days?

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
@AmaliaLana dropped by to let us know she’s well on another thread! She has been working long hours and was feeling very tired and at the time had been a bit overwhelmed by the Depp Heard trial…

Darling Roving Reporter @CarrotSunshine has been MIA for some weeks again 😞.

Whilst we are on the subject, I hope @PixelGirl might find her way back along with @Morest…big sigh…😞 starts getting upset so goes outside and starts to build a shed…
I'm pretty sure Morest misses you and probably still reads Tattle but, for some reason, can't post for now @Oops... Pretty sure she is sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Binny and Boozeanna have banned my knitting patterns! I am devastated! I am going to lie my exhausted frame down in a dark room whilst I am fed a cucumber intravenously…
E60D7E65-830D-4C6F-A47D-A8423B0C5B6B.gif
I am seething with righteous indignation.

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I'm so sorry for all that fellow Tattlers are going through right now. It just seems to be a trying time for so many of us, doesn't it?

I haven't even told my friends this because I just don't want to verbalise it, but my mom has been in hospital since last Thursday. Not another stroke, thankfully, but internal bleeding.

She's stabilised now, her red blood cell count is normalised and stabilised finally and they'll restart her on her blood thinners for prevention of another stroke.

She's in good spirits again and will be discharged home tomorrow.

Somehow it feels safe to say it on here to you all and then let it go, versus saying it to the 4 friends in my life. My circle has gotten smaller by choice, but the friends that I have are ride and die, thankfully.

I think also being a mental health therapist I have issues talking about my own stuff as I never want to burden anyone. However, you lovely, sweet, wonderful people are so like minded and I am grateful to be able to say anything that is causing me angst, and then let it go and resume regular programming talking about the biaatch of the Bunga. This is such a safe and supportive space. Thank you for that.

I'm just so sorry for the pain and loss so many of you have endured or are currently enduring. It's odd, we've never met nor even know what the other looks like yet there is a connection, camaraderie and friendship.

I truly feel so honoured to be amongst such kind, lovely people here on this thread.

If there's one thing good Lydiot did, is bring us together. Who knew the muppet could connect us all from nations far and wide, and oceans apart? I'll give her that.

I appreciate each and everyone of you. Know that. ❤
Glad you mum is on the mend lovely, sending lots of love and gentle hugs ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
In all the time I ve know the lazy moo she s never had a mojo also, I thought she said she never works hard just smart. 😂 Oooh Elsie I think you may be getting even more desperate and demented, lovley!
Exactly! There’s always some cynical strategy nothing to do with her mojo. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I was blocked last year after years of following...what did I do?

Well all I can think is......i looked on rodials Instagram at her concealer #AD as it was being discussed here, which must mean rodial were informing her of non followers veiwing the #AD!

I honestly did nothing else!

She's raving nuts.

EDIT: She was on a spa break with carrie at the time, sad bint.
Same here. I figure it must have been that. I wonder how many people she blocked? I unsubscribed from her YouTube. If I watch a video to see what the twat is doing, I watch it on invideous so she can’t get the revenue for it.

As he's receding he's hanging onto the hair he has left 😂
I was gonna say that As well. 🤣😂🤣 He must be afraid it will fly away.

• Haha
  • Wow

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Sending lots of love your way. I do hope your mum continues to get better with each passing day.

I do think it lovely when someone as shallow and horrible as Lidl can unite such a great bunch of people and really, when all is said and done that is all that matters.
Thank you so kindly @Sofie ❤ 🤗

• Heart