Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delizia

VIP Member
Pulls off jumper (running in a jumper? Really?) and says she just been for a 5k run .. not a drop of under-boob sweat on her hideous colour outfit, no sweaty hair. Me thinks lazy lying moo moo went for a 5km WALK and probably ‘ran’ the last 200m.
Also, wears a pony tail for running but automatically puts it in a bun to faff around her house???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It would seem that @Angeoudemon ’s clever photo was strangely prophetic!! She must have had an epiphany and seen into the future!!

View attachment 1393906

I was wondering was it a bee or possibly a syringe? I say this only because of all the places for a bee to sting why would it choose his lips? What are the chances? Just sayin’

Lets wait with bated lips to find out what he tells us happened. This better be good or he may get clobbered. What are the odds on no vid tomorrow? Anyone want to take bets?

As an aside I can’t help wondering if he’s still trying to pout as the photos of his lip are being taken…
lets not forget when he was wiping the crud from his lips in the back of the car. Could it be the drivers fault?

• Haha
  • Sick

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Shingles is cooling down!
Muffin is doing well, stitches come out on Tuesday. She has been a very good little sausage, and has adapted well to only little walks which is good because we are in for a heat wave this week!
The heat is a killer! Hottest day of the year in Dublin today - poor Gem had a short walk... 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Sad

fedup90210

Happy birthday Pepper .....:love::love:

Sorry have been really absent in the last weeks but my little Princess in the UK took her voyage to the rainbow road today ........

She fought until the end but I got to see her one last time on facetime and she was so sad ....stomach cancer is not great for anyone but she was our little trooper ... she was my little princess and now she is my little angel on the rainbow road .... maybe one day she can auditon for our next Furbaby play .....

I am just so sad at the moment and I never imagined after 12 years that she would go so quickly ..........I don't care what anyone says ...they are like our children ..... they feel ... they have personalities and when they leave us ... Jesus they leave a big gaping hole in our ❤ ... :cry::cry::cry:.

But I know she had an amazing life ... she had a forest to play in (not one like our idiot) ...she had the best we could give her..she had all the toys she ever wanted and a loving brother that I hope won't miss her too much ..(I can't loose 2 of them ...not now) ..she was loved and will always be loved.

xxxxxxxxxx my little one xxxxxxxxxx I love you so so much xxxxxxxxx❤💛💚💙💜💔
I'm so sorry for your loss Stefano. I'm sure that your beautiful Princess had the most incredible life. Never forgotten. ❤💛💚💙💜💖💗💕

• Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
I would just like to say that I became a Grandma again today ( 5:22 am ). My daughter in-law gave birth to a healthy boy weighing in at 7 pounds and 1 oz. Both are doing great. My son said he is tired… ( like he did all the work ) 🤣. No name yet. 💙
I also got see my other two grandkids as they slept the night here on their way to Tofino for the day. Today is a fabulous day for me. I am thankful. 🥰🥰
Congratulations! How exciting, a grandson. 💙 Hope all are doing well, especially mum X

• Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
Oh Stefano! No! 💔💔💔

Little Miss Skye will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge.
🌈🌈🌈

Very, very sad indeed to hear this news.

As you know, she was a HUGE favourite. 😭😭😭

I have such memories of her doing Marlene with the lamppost attached to her Mac in her Lili Marlene number. And of course she was the dog who had all the bright ideas...leading to the arrest of the puppy farmers...No audition needed, she was already a star Xxx⭐
Not Sky ...... my other dog in the UK .....BUT thank you anyway xxxxx

• Heart
  • Sad

Missclassy19

VIP Member
As sad as it sounds I live in central London kinda near the shops she’s often in. I can’t wait to see her one day n see what she really looks likes in real life. They must stick out like a sore thumb in London w the way they dress.

Right who’s this 😭😭😭
CE3CAE44-07B3-4FFA-AB97-A9CACA1F2C3A.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

sequinqueen

Her Tik Tok where she specifies her "diamonds", not once but twice with her smirk and smug face...WTAF?!

Does she ever review what she is posting and recognise how much of an arrogant, shallow twat she comes off as?

You'd think with the pandemic, the war in Ukraine and numerous other horrific global events affecting humanity on a large scale over the last two years, she'd learn to read the room and temper her posts accordingly.

I don't keep track of her social media stats but I know more and more folks, that were once ardent followers, have expressed disgust at her being so money hungry and out of touch with reality.

Most people with a brain and a heart have taken pause and reassessed life. but nope, not this moron.

She seems to have become more shallow, superficial and greedy as the world is in turmoil.

How shocking to have learned nothing through this all, put on her blinders and consume more and more and more.

Watching her purposely verbalise the money she spends on dresses, cars, diamonds, Hermes crap...she literally sounds vulgar.

I bet her views and number of true followers have dropped on the whole. They must have with her arrogant, crass display of faux wealth.

She's honestly beyond revolting and despicable now. How she is so blind to how she looks to the rest of the world is beyond me....
Her Tik Tok where she specifies her "diamonds", not once but twice with her smirk and smug face...WTAF?!

Does she ever review what she is posting and recognise how much of an arrogant, shallow twat she comes off as?

You'd think with the pandemic, the war in Ukraine and numerous other horrific global events affecting humanity on a large scale over the last two years, she'd learn to read the room and temper her posts accordingly.

I don't keep track of her social media stats but I know more and more folks, that were once ardent followers, have expressed disgust at her being so money hungry and out of touch with reality.

Most people with a brain and a heart have taken pause and reassessed life. but nope, not this moron.

She seems to have become more shallow, superficial and greedy as the world is in turmoil.

How shocking to have learned nothing through this all, put on her blinders and consume more and more and more.

Watching her purposely verbalise the money she spends on dresses, cars, diamonds, Hermes crap...she literally sounds vulgar.

I bet her views and number of true followers have dropped on the whole. They must have with her arrogant, crass display of faux wealth.

She's honestly beyond revolting and despicable now. How she is so blind to how she looks to the rest of the world is beyond me....
Agree with every word of this,she is truly vulgar.Still the chav twat she always was.

Yessss to all of the above plus, I hate to say it but I think Aldi is going down the same route. Somehow the two of them acting the same way is positively repulsive. Shame on them both.
Vulgar chav twats.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
The mini Çelly on show.
It's a perfect crossbody bag yet this Muppet has to carry the bag like this, for all and sundry (at a car race "Grom Preeee") to see.

Did you see her bag ??? Didya ??? Can you see it ? The lady holding out her bag ... didya see her ??? No ??? :rolleyes:
View attachment 1414595View attachment 1414596View attachment 1414597View attachment 1414598

Dude, burn the pumpkin jacket.
Pleeeease.

So Lyds can vlog in the presence of people / non-vloggers. She just couldn't be arsed at Wimbledon.
Lazy moo moo

View attachment 1414610

And hey, Lyds can stomp and vlog at the same time.
Clever Lyds. :cool:
Ginger jacket makes a return 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Isn’t everything about all these clone influencers boring… same looks, clothes, dogs, cars, jewelry, handbags… 🤢on repeat! I was watching Cassie Thorpe who can be quite funny and I am enjoying her NYC blogs, but she was out with 2 other influencers and they all had bloody Birkin in the same bloody size💤.
Sadly it seems to be the current IT bag and IT brand. Despite its long standing history. Hopefully it will pass. Or Lydia's Herpes (I refuse to believe majority of her H bags aren't fakes) bags catch fire. Mysteriously. And fatally for said bags since plastic burns well 😍

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I would just like to say that I became a Grandma again today ( 5:22 am ). My daughter in-law gave birth to a healthy boy weighing in at 7 pounds and 1 oz. Both are doing great. My son said he is tired… ( like he did all the work ) 🤣. No name yet. 💙
I also got see my other two grandkids as they slept the night here on their way to Tofino for the day. Today is a fabulous day for me. I am thankful. 🥰🥰
Congratulations, @Margo Polo - what wonderful news! Could not be happier for you. ❤

• Heart