Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jacket has to be one of the most hideous things he has ever worn!!

Reactions: 20
In that pic he actually looks like grumpy Snoopy who is trying to remember if he has done his business or not, you know when the grompa has slight memory problems!

Reactions: 18
Yay! Hiatus Hernia! Brilliant! Order is restored in the House of Parliament Tattle! Our mornings are bright and beautiful again! Plus, @MissMidnight is back! Now, just to get our @Miscanthus back for recaps

Up early watching Ireland trash New Zealand in the rugby - C’mon, you boys in green leading 23-7!

Reactions: 24
That jacket has to be one of the most hideous things he has ever worn!!
Definitely hideous Grandad chic! Too fragrant for words. Especially with the fragrant bony, veined hands. I know I keep repeating the word but it is wholly fragrant.

(Checks dictionary to see if there is a difference between fragrant and flagrant).

He‘ll earn himself a healthy packet
If he airs his white safari jacket
His Granddad chic and bold finesse
Creates a fragrant way to dress...

Reactions: 21
Lola, I don't know if you have looked at the WIKI (pink button st top of page) but if you scroll down to the bottom there is a long post from @sprinkletits and others giving insider info.

Reactions: 13
Ali’s new ‘fragrance’

Nouveau - Potager Veste de Safari - pour vieux grand-pere...

Reactions: 18
Emma Hill, 826k followers, @ No 7 Top Fashion & Style...........huh????
Julia Berolzheimer is number 2 and she only wears chintzy dresses now...having dressed normally when she first started out. Rosie Londoner stalks Julia so Elsie will know of her and be sage green with envy.

Reactions: 15
It seems she ordered those flat tan shoes x 2 for the below blog post!

She will probably send them both back seeing as they don't match the fake Kelly! She's listed a pair of M&S flats - she wouldn't be seen dead in those!

I cannot bear another picture of twatty in the safari jacket, it made me laugh at first now it makes me feel sick, he is such a try hard, there is no occasion in the UK where he should be wearing that thing, it is truly hideous!

Also Char's comment on Aldi's photo with Becks is very odd - I would be worried if he was my partner/husband, maybe he's left it there because he knows more about Ali than we do, knows Ali fancies Becks? or he fancies them both!

Re. Porters toy basket - my dogs have a wicker toy basket in the shape of a bone - because it is a basket especially for dogs toys, not a huge tall basket a tiny doggie has no hope of seeing into and is clearly only there for the aesthetic. The poor baby is thinking she's hiding stuff in there he can't get to - it is mean and thoughtless and typical of her!

The wine she's complained was wrong was probably gifted anyway so she should shutup.

Thursdays flog was yet again filled with moaning and complaining and then she covers it all up with her i'm so grateful bullshit!

Reactions: 25
I would bet money she has done this before. She complains, they refund her PLUS then send her the right thing. No way is a company paying to have a box of wine shipped back all the way to France.
But Lydia didn’t give zero fucks when she charged people in the UK ridiculous shipping rates for a two dollar Ali express tanning mitt’s and overcharged every single customer and lied saying that she worked for two years on her brand!!! Bitch please!! Lydia lying Millen can complain and give feedback but nobody else on this earth is allowed to!!! Lydia want’s to be a dictator and she thinks she’s clever with this fake being free of drama living her best life!! Lydia Millen your fake so everyone see’s through your b.s. and the few people who blow smoke up your butt and Carrie calling you pet names (puppet) spare me and I don’t think they are mentally sound in their mind!!!

I thought it looked like where did he put his lube so Lydiot doesn’t find it!! What we didn’t see the night Lydia caught him with his chest against the wall in the dark was Char down on the floor in front he came in from the window! sorry but I had to!! I’ll leave

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Many years ago I was lucky enough to stay in the Loews Hotel, Monte Carlo, during the Grom Pree. I am probably showing my age but I see it is now in the hands of Fairmont hotels. No doubt chavvy Lidl will be there soon.
As a child I loved watching the motor racing on the TV because my father loved it.
I've been to Silverstone twice. Once in private capacity, completely ruined by the arrival / departure being gridlocked, and once with corporate hospitality, which was all about eating and drinking not so much about the racing.

@coconochanel you may have a Prime minister as your Avartar View attachment 1402279
Oh yes, our Coco got there first (@Oops... )

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Jeez those sandals/shoes are all horrid. Sorry but have we ever seen her wear those Loro Piana ones? I call bullshit on her wearing them to garden in.

Reactions: 17
@Oops... Thank goodness you are back missed you

Dishi Rishi? He looks like Roland Rat

Reactions: 8
@Oops... Thank goodness you are back missed you
Missed you more!! Xx

Dishi Rishi? He looks like Roland Rat
Don’t let our darling Coco hear you say that!
Mind you Roland Rat had the biggest fan club known to fan clubs...

Julia Berolzheimer is number 2 and she only wears chintzy dresses now...having dressed normally when she first started out. Rosie Londoner stalks Julia so Elsie will know of her and be sage green with envy.
I have been living under some kind of stone (clearly) as I had never heard of her before you said her name. Have now had a good look and will carry on looking...first impressions good though xx.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I called out an Aussie vlogger on same thing she said her child kept punching her in the mouth (so obvs it was Botox lol)

I called out an Aussie vlogger on same thing she said her child kept punching her in the mouth (so obvs it was Botox lol)
If the swelling hasn’t gone down by now we will know it’s a reaction to filler. If it’s disappeared then we know a bee really wanted to kiss him...Somehow being stung on the lip ( considering he’s a man that pouts regularly) seems a bit unlikely. However, there are many strange things going on under heaven especially at the moment!

At least he didn’t say someone had punched him in the mouth like your Aussie vlogger... Even though that may have been more believable ( feel awful for saying that - but it’s trooooooo.)

Reactions: 16
Not only is this upsetting but my gosh the state of the dog bed! That cannot be safe to have all that stuffing accessible for them to eat

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.