Lydia Millen #142 Sellier drops, house hunting flops, all to up engagement of the audience of bots.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I think the best way to buy perfume is in store, no need to waste money buying testers. Amelia too is flogging online perfume and although she does it better I just can t see how it can take off.

I love how the dummy is promoting, very badly, the tomato collection when she will often whine about how she hates tomatoes. Oh dear lovely, your demise, is very real.

Reactions: 32
She has to be embarrassed of her KM designs, they are ugly and quite frankly unwearable. Plus KM isn’t what it used to be so when she is running around playing princess and people ask where her dresses are from KM isn’t going to get the reception she would hope to get.
I reckon KM haven’t made her sign a contract stating she needs to wear the dresses more often because she was always singing their praises and wearing their items prior to her collections. It’s only since she launched clothes with them that she has stopped promoting them which is very odd.
Lydia also only does the bare minimum to get paid so she is probably only contracted to do a couple of videos on them a BTS and a launch and that’s it. She will then feel her duties are done and the KM clothes will go in the bin until her next launch.

Reactions: 35
I was looking at the KM site in the interest of research and saw a dress I Iiked. The heading says cotton voile but the description says 100% polyester.
I'm guessing the brand is a perfect fit for Lidl. Lovely on the surface but fake af on the inside!

Reactions: 45
The shade she is showing to KM is real! Biting the hand that feeds her literally!

Has she worn once anything from that Luxury Bohemia joke of a collection? I think the white shirt dress once only and that is it!
She's been on plenty of trips and to events such as Ascot and F1, Baku, France etc since the collection launched and she never wears any of it.

She's wearing the £20 Amazon dresses in her flogs and for travelling and going out so she must be earning a fair bit from them. To her the KM collection launched ages ago so she's moved on as she's no doubt been paid already, so she doesn't even think about it no doubt!

Reactions: 39
How marvellous! What an opportunity!

Can someone tell me what tablecloth clips are please?

Reactions: 8
Her nail polish is the same color as the shit they pulled out of her face during her freebie facial.

Reactions: 56
She even takes her hair vitamin thingummydoos in a chavvy fashion.....no finesse/no elegance!!!!

Ye Gods....Beckham looks rough now!

Reactions: 43
Her nail polish is the same color as the shit they pulled out of her face during her freebie facial.

View attachment 1398704
I don’t understand this nail colour at all, horrible!!

Beckham does look rough, there was an insta story Victoria posted of them both in yellow and he looked so old.
He has definitely aged, his skin looked very sun damaged I thought, like those people who use a sunbed too much.

Reactions: 23
I can't fully watch Twatty's flog tonight, just don't have the patience or a spare half hour to waste when cleaning the toilet is a more fun option! Can someone else take one for the team???

Looks like he was gifted an apron too btw!!
I watched the video last night....don`t attack me , but his video is a bit more interesting than hers...if nothing else, he at least tries to show/film where he went and give us a little more information about the event, as opose to Madam, who films herself spinning non stop .
Yes, he also got an apron, and then "the dragon" appeared from the toilet and thought that his apron was green, (as if hers is not, considering that they are identical) and prettier than hers!!!! She had to pull out hers and compare them... then she "realized" that his was prettier, and to top it all off in a very arrogant and snobbish way said "just so you know, I'll take it from you " The idiot!!!

Reactions: 30
This made me lol so much, she is such a twat isnt she!

4.8 million people think she is a pretentious prick after watching that drivel

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.