Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of love to @Hunevoque2 @Miscanthus
and @Miss Trunchbull ❤.

Saw this on Ali's insta...The state of her boots! I just can't!!!!! What a waste! 😡
Take care of your things Lydia (soon she'll be forced to I guess)!
Bonus: Look at her hair...Why just not cut the damaged parts?

View attachment 1376266
She does stomp through fields a lot though. Not sure how long she's had them...? And were they ridiculously expensive? Can't recall any video where she'd show her prized stomping boots.
And yes, they're quite worn and gross. Can't expect Her Travesty to bother herself with such frivolities.

Reactions: 18
Why would you put the colander on the worktop so all the water drains onto the surface instead of putting it in the sink where the water can drain out?

The poor bread knife is going to go blunt in no time but at least she has upgraded to a salad bowl instead of a mixing bowl. Now she needs some utensils to toss the salad with instead of using her manky hands.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why would you put the colander on the worktop so all the water drains onto the surface instead of putting it in the sink where the water can drain out?

The poor bread knife is going to go blunt in no time but at least she has upgraded to a salad bowl instead of a mixing bowl. Now she needs some utensils to toss the salad with instead of using her manky hands.
Great catch! She could get them neatly along with dessert forks! Ali, look away of course 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She does stomp through fields a lot though. Not sure how long she's had them...? And were they ridiculously expensive? Can't recall any video where she'd show her prized stomping boots.
Aren't those boots the ones she displayed by the front door to showcase?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

I was shocked at her tossing the salad with her hands - all that balsam and olive oil - ugh!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Congratulations to @Catcher_In_The_Lie for the brilliant thread title with 33 votes :m 👏👑

In a stiff competition the winner of the Weak Wrist of the Week Award goes to..... Ali.
His wrist was well and truly slapped out of his boxer shorts by his wife when he was fangirling Splainer in the dark, robbing him of a happy ending. Get well soon Ali! And commiserations...

This recap was written on a blustery afternoon, just sayin! Yup, another quiz, sorry! (Less typing...)

What upset Lidl so much she couldn't vlog for two nights?
A. Bullying a pregnant hairdresser
B. Seeing a woman collapse at The Ascot
C. Travelling to Azerbaijan for the night
D. Going to a concert at the O2

What feature does Lidl like to draw attention to?
A. Her trotters
B. Her wonky boobs
C. Her thigh gap
D. Her cankles

Lidl visited her grandmother...the one who took her in when she was "homeless".... What gift did she take with her?
A. An orange blossom cake
B. A home grown ( in Daylesford ) lemon
C. A jar of home made chutney
D. A bouquet of holey lettuce leaves from the kitchen garden

Lidl told viewers to be "conscious" that a dress she bought in every colour was...
A. Greasy
B. Creasy
C. Classy
D. Crass

What does Lidl have in her English village garden "boarders"?
A. Hollyhock
B. Slugs
C. Foxgloves
D. A gardener

Lidl describes herself as..
A. Endearing
B. Enduring
C. Desperate
D. Amazing

What water sport has Lidl been doing this week?
A. Vertical swimming
B. Synchronised swimming
C. Water boarding
D. Washing "really well"

Who was Lidl twinning with this week?
A. Naked PR man Chris
B. Ali
C. Fairmont hotels PR Nick
D. Grossie

What "didn't have what it takes to thrive in this fast paced environment"
A. Her fashun sense
B. Grossie
C. A fern
D. Her authenticity

What did 'model' Lidl describe as "her runway"?
A. The airport
B. The M1
C. Her private lane
D. Her garden

What was Lidl sad about?
A. She forgot to leave instructions for watering the Greedhouse
B. Her failing career
C. Ali's grandfather's garden
D. A deer

How did Lidl describe the ruching on a bikini from her 'collection'?
A. Simplistic
B. Sympathetic
C. Synthetic
D. Gold dust

What is Lidl not comfortable with?
A. Loose clothing
B. Feathered hats
C. Nipple tassels
D. Ruffled bikinis

What did Lidl wear to the Bertoli by Thyme summer soiree table linen launch?
A. One star Amazon dress
B. Polyester Karen Millen dress
C. Sweaty dirty Erdem dress
D. Tablecloth

What habit has Lidl adopted lately?
A. Swallowing mid sentence
B. Speaking slowly and over enunciating like Rosie the Londoner
C. Walking on tippy toes
D. Hanging out of the Velux window taking pics of the sunrise

What was Lidl complaining about?
A. Cities
B. The cost of filling up the RR with petrol
C. British Airways
D. Ali fangirling
E. Squitty doggy bottoms

Which veg featured this week (do not have to be from kitchen garden!)?
A. Chili Peppers
B. Mange tout
C. Carrots
D. Onions

In other news
👜Amelia has bought a black Hermès Kelly 25
👛Grossie was #gifted an Anya Hindmarsh gardening tote and is working with Rodial
👨‍❤️‍👨Ali met David Beckham...again

Photo courtesy of our @Peppypoopar 😁

View attachment 1374204View attachment 1374206
Another hilarious, and spot on, recap @Miscanthus! Shove over Lydiot and take note, this is a true ‘content creator’ in action in the face (wrist) of adversity! 😘 and can I just give a small shout out to tablecloths! I couldn’t fit in title and couldn’t get it to rhyme, but by god you know your career is at an all time low when you go to the launch of a vegetable tablecloth 🤣
1656446923812.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I too find it really easy to catch up on work when I have no work to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It's crazy how Lydia's hair does not follow the same cycles that every other human does, she should sell the magic bullshit she is using. Oiling your hair for 2 weeks isn't going to make your hair grow noticeably longer in such a short space of time.

She is worried that a rail of clothing inside the dressing room will make it look messy but isn't concerned that shoving the rail of clothes onto the tiny landing outside of her dressing won't look even messier. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Another hilarious, and spot on, recap @Miscanthus! Shove over Lydiot and take note, this is a true ‘content creator’ in action in the face (wrist) of adversity! 😘 and can I just give a small shout out to tablecloths! I couldn’t fit in title and couldn’t get it to rhyme, but by god you know your career is at an all time low when you go to the launch of a vegetable tablecloth 🤣
View attachment 1376834
Congratulation on the thread title
1656448544328.png
xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn't know posh lady of the manors slurped their water

• Haha
  • Wow
Team Tattle has distributed all sympathy & best wishes to core Members in true caring style - unfortunately for Lydia there is not a modicum of our good health cheer remaining to be bestowed on her when she suffers foot pain and back ache from wearing the tan flat pumps hunkering down in soil to ‘replant’.
Seriously - she cannot kneel (sorry baby faces) on a pad to garden properly 🤷🏼‍♀️
Elsie is gardening in a $3k dress. GARDENING. And gardening in a pair of flats that are easily at least $800. I understand frolicking about with an empty basket with that outfit. But messin around in the dirt?

All I can do is sigh. I’m just so done with Elsie.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
This is a random one but something has just popped into my head. Years ago, Lydia said something about her therapist telling her that after going through “what she went through” as a child, it was some kind of miracle that she was still alive? She said it way way back before most of us could see her for what she really is, and at the time I was shocked to think that she had been through some major trauma. Does anybody know what is was all about? Or have any theories?

Reactions: 11
So incredibly sad 😢 Rip you wonderful woman, love and condolences to her family and hope her good works carry on ❤
Screenshot_20220628_214645.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Why is she baking a cake so late at night? based on the colour of the sky it had to have been nearing 10 pm

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe that she would think that Caryn, owner of Thyme - would put a fake fern plant on the bedside table of Elsie’s hotel room! 😂😂😂 Does she ever think before she opens her mouth! I only hope Caryn saw that in the vlog and was horrified.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.