Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elsie is gardening in a $3k dress. GARDENING. And gardening in a pair of flats that are easily at least $800. I understand frolicking about with an empty basket with that outfit. But messin around in the dirt?
She thinks it's some elite tit to do but not caring about valuable items is not symptom of wealth, it's only tone deaf and disrespectful.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
If Josie and Lydia are friends why do never acknowledge each other on camera at events?
Just like with Claire,Victoria, and now Josie I suspect that they found that they didn’t like her and seen right through her fake friendship to gain whatever they offered for her to get ahead! I suspect that Josie didn’t like how Lydia was flirting with Charlie and then you have Ali boning for him! Josie said to herself these people are flipping crazy and they can’t even cook!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was she wearing khaki bikini bottom with white top because Ali once said her filthy mask looks like her knickers 🫣🤫🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
K
Her viewing figures are on the decline
Noooooo! Surely that cannot be! If only she’d washed carrots…

So agree. Clearly, she doesn't have salad often. She basically had a plate of cheese and nuts with a few lettuce leaves in for garnish.
Yes but she didn’t eat them - that was just space filling until she went into the garden to show us the lavender beds she hasn’t got yet…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m 10 pages behind because I’ve been out of town. Just starting the vlog… how much water does one person need to wash 8-10 lettuce leaves for a single small and mostly cheese salad?! My god… a full sink of water and then she ran the water the whole time she rinsed each leaf. Anyway I know it sounds petty to pick in this but it’s so wasteful and ridiculous. And don’t get me started on how much SALT she put on the leaves… who puts salt on a salad?!?! Ok see you when I’m caught up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She thinks it's some elite tit to do but not caring about valuable items is not symptom of wealth, it's only tone deaf and disrespectful.
And on top of that it’s just not done. My net worth is greater than LMG and when I do manual work I’m out in ratty clothing. She’s ridiculous. Then to go wear those same clothes out in public. It just screams desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Still pretty anxious and sad, but muffin is fine. She is a good patient and likes her special food! This is the x ray! She had blood tests yesterday, high calcium otherwise nothing else that worried the vet.
That’s great to hear!!! Glad she’s on the mend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m 10 pages behind because I’ve been out of town. Just starting the vlog… how much water does one person need to wash 8-10 lettuce leaves for a single small and mostly cheese salad?! My god… a full sink of water and then she ran the water the whole time she rinsed each leaf. Anyway I know it sounds petty to pick in this but it’s so wasteful and ridiculous. And don’t get me started on how much SALT she put on the leaves… who puts salt on a salad?!?! Ok see you when I’m caught up.
Tapping foot anxiously waiting for you to catch up...

...five hours later...

No, still no sign...

thinks...
Hmm...maybe she’s been called out of town again...

...checks watch again...shakes head...s’no good...time to roll...

Good Morning, and welcome to today 🌹

Well, the mists on my crystal ball STILL haven’t cleared, so I can only assume there is still stuff going on that I am still not supposed to know about. It’s a bit disconcerting when your crystal ball stays misty you know. My last bout of mistyness was during the great lockdown of 2000. I am a great believer in the esoteric notion of nil desperandum and so have decided to take up knitting - just until the mists clear.

So, you’ll be delighted to hear I am taking orders for scarves, table runners and anything that has straight lines as a theme. I have mastered the knit stitch and the purl stitch. I am still not proficient enough to do them both at the same time though. Also, I do look rather gormless when I‘m knitting because the great concentration required makes me stick my tongue out. I only mention this in case you think I am back on the ugly tablets, I’m not...

I know you will be riveted with anticipation to watch the following knitting Masterclass - so do please accompany me into the kitchen. I will begin by showing you how I wash my wool...

Does anyone know where have I put the bread knife please?

Peace...✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And on top of that it’s just not done. My net worth is greater than LMG and when I do manual work I’m out in ratty clothing. She’s ridiculous. Then to go wear those same clothes out in public. It just screams desperation.
Exactly. Nobody dresses up to work in the garden.
As for money, as the saying goes "only the rich can afford to dress badly".
She is so try hard. Watford Lidl would stand out so much among really wealthy people.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Elsie is gardening in a $3k dress. GARDENING. And gardening in a pair of flats that are easily at least $800. I understand frolicking about with an empty basket with that outfit. But messin around in the dirt?

All I can do is sigh. I’m just so done with Elsie.
Not sure who she’s trying to impress because even wealthy people aren’t stupid enough to do this. They garden in a dungarees and clogs/trainers like the rest of us.
All fur coat and no knickers once again.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.