Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1384344
What is this word salad?July - promenade at dawn? What does that even mean? Does she realise that dawn is at about 4.30am during July?? 😂
As a non-native English speaker, I am embarrassed for her English. How bad must it be when even I know she's using wrong words or their spelling. Not to mention when she butchers Italian or French, using them to sound smart or interesting but ending up sounding stupid and ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder what made him choose ginger for a jacket? S&H maybe didn't want to hand over a better colour because it was a freebee/heavily discounted. I would have thought someone who has dark colouring would be better suited to this shade. I think it makes ickle Aldi look washed out.
After seeing the shorts they made Ali, I don't think S&H like him...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It’s times like this you know she is one of the worlds biggest idiots. She claims she only wants curated classic pieces yet she is selling a Chanel trendy and a Fendi Peekaboo, 2 very classic bags.

She should put her gift cards from farfetch etc to better use, regardless if her Zimmermann two piece was gifted it was still 2k that she could have got a lot of better stuff with. I can’t see her getting more than 1 k for that.

I'm guessing at this point she's now selling for financial reasons rather than to "curate" her collection....😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Unfortunately I’m presently stuck in a hospital bed but as soon as I’m home I will supply photos of Millie & her frenemy Alfie, a wire haired Fox Terrier who is my dog. They are both 12 & whilst they enjoyed spending time together when younger with lots of playing I think both preferred being only dogs, especially Alf who is very jealous but mostly they are tolerating each other. They have just been groomed so were looking their best, hopefully they won’t have rolled in something nasty whilst I’m indisposed
Oh no....were you in the next hospital room to me? I hope you are ok?..😍

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hanging out with Digby and Julian - must be on his tippy-toes as well as his shoe lifts. He’s turning into his wife with that cinched in waist too.
Isn't it Julius @Milking Keynes?

Of course I don't watch MIC 😁 but I think he's a life coach....perhaps he should have a session with Ali?

This looks so fake and put on … he’s not leaning in .. he looks tense as if he’s not remotely attracted to her
Awks...🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How is anyone mortal going to able to fit into her clothes? She’s the tiniest person dontcha know?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That TikTok is so odd. I think what she means by Prince Charming is behind the camera - is that Ali is standing behind the camera, but if he is, why isn't he pressing the button and why is she doing it???? Another odd one, ruining the chateau and scenery by twirling and flouncing the dress and then kicking her leg up - WTF is that, something a 5 year old might do, no woman would do that!

Lovely dress ruined by those vile shoes that were too narrow for her and now stretched so badly they look like old lady shoes from the charity shop. She ruins everything, she doesn't know how to pose, and thinks that if she giggles and looks a bit embarrassed it is cute, well it's not cute, it is really pathetic and shows she cannot do her job properly. So she's put together (Ali has) a reel on her insta to show the places she went to - is that all she was contractually obliged to do? No wonder she takes Ali with, she relies on him for all the filming - the actual work!

Maybe she should realise that the twirling and stomping does not make her look professional or a serious influencer doing their job! She really is anger inducing!
Grossie likes to kick up her leg....🙄

Ah thank you! ❤ I will give the Watford Lydia translation a go in the next few days. Flagging a bit with mental energy at the moment due to some pregnancy anxiety so I can struggle to keep up with the thread sometimes. I am still lurking and catching up where I can though
Are you ok @Wophie ? Just catching up too....
It can be difficult to read about Lidl's vacuous existence when dealing with real life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She keeps on showing us a new black summer dress every single vlog, pointing out how she thinks black is a classic French chic summer dress color yet... We're still to see her actually wearing black. Especially since she was in France, come on show us how a black dress is so French summer Elsie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She does everything so randomly! Why not decorate BEFORE you are planning a party, but after, and then be sorry you can't show off. I swear she is the opposite of logical, in every way
well pretty sure the party she’s referring to was Charlie and Josie and that she wanted to show off some “living” plants and be braggy about the “summer decor”.

the state of the plants she had out there…. So dried out. Does she never water them? How Lazy is she as they are literally right next to the kitchen?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn't it Julius @Milking Keynes?

Of course I don't watch MIC 😁 but I think he's a life coach....perhaps he should have a session with Ali?

Awks...🤣
It most certainly is, @Miscanthus - I stand corrected! I am an addict of MIC so am disgusted with myself at this oversight. However - random fact - Julius was also on The Voice - but did he get a chair-turn? You’ll have to watch and see!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
These are the ones I ordered, I haven’t seen the Tory Burch one in person though but I have been lusting after it online for months, it’s purple, beige and yellow though so not sure what it will be like in person.

I LOVEEEEE the colours of the TB!!! Lavender is my favourite colour!

They are two different designs of bags. So I say keep them both 😇😇😇😇💸💸💸💸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh just realised it is 5.20 and no flog up yet, too busy showing us her cucumbers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.