Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em Sheldon is a cheap bleep hoping to ride the coattails of bigger influencers to get engagement as hers is so dire.

Her and Lydia teamed up to try and get someone sacked once when they were both in the shutting down the internet and free speech phase because they were in fear for their lives when people called out their lies and begging on the internet.

Any more information on this as I've not seen Lydia ever associate herself with Em Sheldon!

Reactions: 11
Omg I’m so glad you posted this pic!

How everyone dresses at the grom preee

View attachment 1388355

Lydiot
View attachment 1388357

not only is the dress hideous but she’s got all of her heavy hair resting on the humongous ruffle sleeves.

And don’t get me started on the shoes and bag that do NOT go with this lewk. The only way I can see wearing this style is high pony and some white sneakers and a different bag… to a different event. And the price is SHOCKING.
🤣🤣🤣 if you didn't mention the shoulders, I wouldn't have seen it! Holy heck, when does she ever get it right?? 🤣 that's terrible! So stinking unflattering. She not only acts like a looney, but looks the part as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any more information on this as I've not seen Lydia ever associate herself with Em Sheldon!
Somewhere on Twitter around the time there was a petition to not allow anonymous social media accounts there is a thread that either Lydiot or the idiot Em started where they both talk about how badly they’ve been abused and they mention a 40 year old woman who has been sacked because of alleged internet abuse of those two who is still abusing them.

I’ve seen the email from Em Sheldon where she claims she is in fear of her life and that she mentions Lydia. The are both vile humans and bullies. There is no way that either was in any fear of their lives, they just didn’t like being called out for the beggging, freebies and superficial bullshit and lies they plaster all over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alis new smile.
Nothing was being said here, nothing funny happened, the camera was just being shown around the group, he does this manic (something hilarious has just been said) smile all the time now. Think he's been sat in front of a mirror practising 😆
you can see his Botox .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t you just love a man in ginger?
What bloke his age wears ginger in that style?
He’s got ginger shoes on to match.
I wonder what made him choose ginger for a jacket? S&H maybe didn't want to hand over a better colour because it was a freebee/heavily discounted. I would have thought someone who has dark colouring would be better suited to this shade. I think it makes ickle Aldi look washed out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
B39C4FF3-CCA2-4452-B18B-0D75C48DD619.png

Awe, so cute! Porter definitely has his mothers nose and Barkley has his Daddy’s ears. Bless them. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Things to look out for in tonight’s flog:
Image over practicality again - she has bought a wine cooler NOT a champagne bucket - she will struggle to cool a btl of champagne in that brass effect receptacle
She sets the cutlery the wrong way round - see pic below - then later it is changed probably by Miss Table Scaper
Plant pots taken from dirty ground & placed on a table
Cake sever & new cutlery definitely not going to be washed before first usage
Clearly takes her domestic goddess nvq level stage minus 25 from her Grandma judging from the tub of Philadelphia dumped in the middle of a serving plate & a very dodgy cheeseboard

Excuuuuuse me but the family didn’t book a venue for a lunch for her Grandma on time? What absolute tosh about her wanting to cook for 12 people.
If Lydia thinks she gets the qualities of being soft, kind & thoughtful from her Grandma - she is delusional - think again methinks

Very devious that she tries to deflect her vertical swimming in Ali’s video by mocking his breathing - running him down again pretending it is funny

This woman just CANNOT see how horrible she is & I feel very sad that her followers cannot see through her sug
Funny how they never manage to book a table in time when they are celebrating people other than themselves. Lydia would have a restaurant booked at a fancy restaurant to congratulate herself for loading the dishwasher and she probably already has Woburn Mosaic booked for her birthday next year. Yet somehow she can’t ever seem to get a booking anywhere else at any other time for anyone else.
Right???!! I never understand how can someone not book something on time, as if the date of birth varied each year 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ also, she has alllll the resources, space, and TIME to host her family for a celebration, keeps talking about entertaining and keeps buying stuff just for those purposes.. yet her house is seriously under-used. If she ever struggled in life, I'd think she appreciated more what she has now, but nope, not at all, as if all her blessings just fell into her lap and now she doesn't know what to do with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just looking at the new Sellier drop - isn’t that the Chanel bag she put her lunch in! Yuk🤢 - and what’s with the “drop” god who does she think she is!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How sad in todays vlog where she finishes decorating her garden and then says that she wishes they had their party now instead of last week because now the garden “looks perfect”. Everything is about looks!
She does everything so randomly! Why not decorate BEFORE you are planning a party, but after, and then be sorry you can't show off. I swear she is the opposite of logical, in every way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
383F150E-632A-4961-AF7D-1401C5C07199.jpeg

Looking at the Sellier photos, I can’t believe quite how scratched the Trendy is. The handle also looks filthy on the left hand side. Elsie really doesn’t look after her things

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1391357
Looking at the Sellier photos, I can’t believe quite how scratched the Trendy is. The handle also looks filthy on the left hand side. Elsie really doesn’t look after her things

Surely Sellier would clean things up a bit before photographing, even if their careless owner didn't!

Looks like she's selling the lilac Fendi - another gifted bag with the wide cross body strap, and the pale blue Zimmerman skirt (must be gifted like the orange outfit) and some Fendi slides - not seen those before. She really is disgusting, I hope people don't buy this stuff!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does this material really highlight her wonky boobs?🙈 I hope she included the affiliate link to a fire extinguisher for this disaster, looks like any hint of a spark is all it would take 💥 🧯
View attachment 1382539
Idk about her boobs but this thing just looks so so bad, so cheap and artificial, the opposite of tasteful or elegant or chic, just 🤮

Surely Sellier would clean things up a bit before photographing, even if their careless owner didn't!

Looks like she's selling the lilac Fendi - another gifted bag with the wide cross body strap, and the pale blue Zimmerman skirt (must be gifted like the orange outfit) and some Fendi slides - not seen those before. She really is disgusting, I hope people don't buy this stuff!
It’s times like this you know she is one of the worlds biggest idiots. She claims she only wants curated classic pieces yet she is selling a Chanel trendy and a Fendi Peekaboo, 2 very classic bags.

She should put her gift cards from farfetch etc to better use, regardless if her Zimmermann two piece was gifted it was still 2k that she could have got a lot of better stuff with. I can’t see her getting more than 1 k for that.

Reactions: 24
So she will be left with what ? About 10 bags! All that to buy mucho fakes !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry I started watching the stupid vlog. She says that Aldi is having a poker night so she is thrilled to surprise him with the tablescrape full of topiary. For poker?? Is she well?
No need to keep your poker face when you can hide behind a bush on the table.

• Haha

This truly annoys the living hell out of me.
For all the tea in China … all this free stuff she gets. Make the money and give to a charity. Give to a good cause. Not a cause which included yet another Hermes… I’m so off Hermes now as it’s like going into primark and buying a tote bag for Lydia. Enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.