Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Digby, on the left of pic, is 6 ft 2 ins and a model.
Stick to standing next to your wife, Ali love!
Hope all went well for you, so pleased you re back? You can now concentrate on recovering. Don t go horse riding any time soon and please don t be guided by madam after she upgraded the bolt ons, she made a mockery of her recovery the stupid moo moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just like the mini kelly needs to be burnt and destroyed, I think Ali's cream short trousers and suede loafers need to go. It is all he ever wears, and the shoes look ridiculoius with the lifts in!

She must feel sick, Victoria definitely got the Cleau de poop gig from her - the brand must have realised that using Lydia didn't increase their profile or sales, she was flogging their expensive moisturiser and obviously it was done so badly no one went for it! Good for Victoria at least she works hard and puts some effort into shooting campaigns!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Alis new smile.
Nothing was being said here, nothing funny happened, the camera was just being shown around the group, he does this manic (something hilarious has just been said) smile all the time now. Think he's been sat in front of a mirror practising 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Alis new smile.
Nothing was being said here, nothing funny happened, the camera was just being shown around the group, he does this manic (something hilarious has just been said) smile all the time now. Think he's been sat in front of a mirror practising 😆
has he had veneers?Have questions this for years

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The giant bottle makes him look like a borrower 😂
Don’t you just love a man in ginger?
What bloke his age wears ginger in that style?
He’s got ginger shoes on to match.

@Miscanthus hooray , hope you’re doing well, glad to see even post-surgery can’t keep a good Tattler down 😘View attachment 1390744
AMEN!! 💐💐💐

Alis new smile.
This is me really enjoying a very unfunny joke…in ginger…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh no, we have another TikTok (sorry still don't know how to link them) she's unboxed the outfit she wore yesterday and put it on - apparently for her Mother in Law's 60th Birthday - probably a lie!

Creased to duck Amazon robe, puts the summer co-ord on with tan Louboutin court shoes (ridiculous) and her green Lady Dior, tells us all about the diamonds she's got - hero ring included and then stomps off!

This is content, this is fashion, this is a Millen Moron!

She's so offensive!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you to everybody for your lovely words and good wishes. Surgery was late Saturday so I was kept in overnight. Feeling a bit more " with it" this morning.😍

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ginger Tweed…

The Wife took me off for an outing
I wore bright ginger tweed - I was pouting
There we were, humbly bragging
But our pipes still need lagging
And the showers and bathrooms need grouting…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but he’s NEVER gonna‘ be a Chelsea boy. NEVER! I was always shocked when he seemed to know Proudlock…Too silly.
Ugh the thought of the Millen Gordens being a Chelsea anything is horrendous. We know they will always be a the bungalow couple in Milton Keynes. That kiss arses in the comments really need to stop with those Royal and Beckham comparisons.. it’s so idiotic.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but ekin su from love Island reminds me sooooo much of a younger Elsie!!! But with better fake boobs and better taste in men!!
(Please don't judge me for watching love Island! 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t understand why Lidl referred to herself as English Country Grandmother. It’s now struck me that at at the age of 34 she’s living the life of a 65 yr old retired woman as is Ali. I really can’t see the appeal. As I have been forced to take early retirement due to ill health in my 50’s & my husband has taken early retirement but still does consulting a couple of days a week I want to scream is this it? Hopefully once I have my illness under control I’ll feel better but can’t understand why it would fulfill her at 34. What has she got to look forward to & how can she afford it?
If she really was a 65 year old retired grandma in the UK she would probably have a REAL part time job to supplement her non paid retirement pension she paid into all her working life like the rest of us lol 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
she is so manipulative to her viewers...SPIN SPIN SPIN

I can't believe she's trying to convince people (and herself) that she's not getting brand endorsements because she is TOO nice and not cutthroat enough !!!!......delusional.

A little humility, acknowledgment of her mistakes, and hard work could go a long way to solving this issue.

She has gotten used to her lifestyle, so it's either extreme debt, pressuring Ali to work more, or coming back down to earth....

especially when in reality she's where she is because of bullying, trying to ruin other people's reputations to make herself feel justified, diva-like behavior, and taking brands for granted....oh and stubbornness that she knows best (lack of management)

Now is the time to go to a management company on her HANDS and KNEES, offer a higher % and at least try and salvage her career.

....btw if Karen Millen drops her it will be her fault....her lack of wearing her collection right now makes me think it has already happened.

I'm guessing if she won't be renewed for another season she will bash the brand and maybe even lie that they don't fit her aesthetic anymore...some BS like that.
or their parting ways was a mutual decision. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I doubt her followers and fans can afford what she promotes ..which makes her efforts pointless…her Primarni Followers aspire to be like her on a teeny budget…so her efforts to be a brand ambassador fall to bits as nothing she waves at the camera translates into sales for her .

• Heart
I doubt her followers and fans can afford what she promotes ..which makes her efforts pointless…her Primarni Followers aspire to be like her on a teeny budget…so her efforts to be a brand ambassador fall to bits as nothing she waves at the camera translates into sales for her .
Absolutely! I guess it s why she is now going down the cheap as chips route. . Amazon frocks

• Heart
  • Wow
This girl so far up Lydiot's arse she must constantly need a torch 🔦 🤢View attachment 1386125
Em Sheldon is a cheap bleep hoping to ride the coattails of bigger influencers to get engagement as hers is so dire.

Her and Lydia teamed up to try and get someone sacked once when they were both in the shutting down the internet and free speech phase because they were in fear for their lives when people called out their lies and begging on the internet.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.