Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile the brand deals ARE out there…she’s just not getting them.

Not that Victoria is so great…but Lydia would kill to do a Instagram like this for a high end beauty brand….and we all know normally she wouldn’t touch Beauty Pie with a 10 foot pole 😆😆😆

My how the mighty have fallen…
sadly she
just too ….nice…..and kind ….🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

3119AAFC-E7FC-4499-AA42-FB296B441E57.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I do my best! Was going ok until a few weeks ago I was told baby is transverse... mind was eased for all of ten minutes at my appointment last week when I was then sent to hospital for a scan and told I have a 10th centile baby and need extra scans now 😕 So a lot going through my mind and no answers really as to whether he's just small or there is something else going on until the next scan at the end of July.

I'm still watching Lydia's stories and having a peep here at what you guys say, but her pretentiousness is through the roof at the moment and it's just too much to even think about some days 😅
@Wophie just wanted to say i was told my second was below the 10th centile! Really worked myself up and was beside myself at every scan (which i had to do alone - covid) Worrying she wasnt growing properly because of oxygen to the brain/ placenta not working, gestational diabetes. She came out a lovely 7lb and is now a sassy healthy 18month old!!
Please try and don't stress as baby will stress too. I don’t think their measurements are always super accurate! Just think of it this way … lots of extra chances to see your boy 💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes she would need approval on every post. I’m sure there is a checklist she will need to fulfill, but then she fills the rest of “this is me, my dream life, that I didn’t pay for, but you can totally manifest yourself”
I thought that she didn't eat tomatoes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling Millen is now trying to sell themselves as a couple since Ali is doing so well, and her deals are so not luxury at all. The ad is for their sparkling wine, 5 pics of her holding the wine, it’s so stupid.
I genuinely think she think she is a celebrity. The couple in the background in the stories are staring 🤭
40444B62-F5DA-4B92-BD0C-46D925F4A001.jpeg

785970C4-C112-4A34-B5CD-64F6CB0CE326.jpeg

F1E9516B-9EC5-4331-ABA2-72F0D0334D51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She put “mum & dad” on one of her pictures of her and Ali. Lydia you’re delusional, you’re not a mother, and probably shouldn’t aim to be one either.
You can’t even take care of your own plants and can’t stop drinking.

Imagine her whining through 9 months of pregnancy with all that comes with it….😂 she just couldn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I do my best! Was going ok until a few weeks ago I was told baby is transverse... mind was eased for all of ten minutes at my appointment last week when I was then sent to hospital for a scan and told I have a 10th centile baby and need extra scans now 😕 So a lot going through my mind and no answers really as to whether he's just small or there is something else going on until the next scan at the end of July.

I'm still watching Lydia's stories and having a peep here at what you guys say, but her pretentiousness is through the roof at the moment and it's just too much to even think about some days 😅
My granddaughter was and still is in the tenth percentile. She was born in January, she is now thriving and catching up. She weighed 5 pounds 7 oz. I was one of those babies as well, I weighed 5 pounds 2 oz. I’m now 5 foot 10.
Try not to worry, I know it’s hard. Keep your mind positive and if that means taking a break, then do so. I’ll be thinking of you and sending positive healthy vibes your way and to your baby. ❤❤❤

Because then you'll have to make an effort and learn something?

It looks like a perfectly normal summer sky to me?

View attachment 1387756
She must be high and tripp’n 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 21
See how tiny his eyes look and the bags under them when he doesn’t get control of the filter being used 😏
In this photo he appears quite funny looking. I wonder if this is a more accurate representation of his physical appearance. And he also looks like a wee little fellow.

They are being hosted by Ferrari Trento which is the sparkling wine sponsor, not Ferrari the F1 team.
She has fallen so far down the ladder that she is, once again, a shot girl! Last week, she was hocking coffee, now this week, it’s sparkling wine.
Lydia. Is. Over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Omg I’m so glad you posted this pic!

How everyone dresses at the grom preee

View attachment 1388355

Lydiot
View attachment 1388357

not only is the dress hideous but she’s got all of her heavy hair resting on the humongous ruffle sleeves.

And don’t get me started on the shoes and bag that do NOT go with this lewk. The only way I can see wearing this style is high pony and some white sneakers and a different bag… to a different event. And the price is SHOCKING.
I agree totally with you but at least the bag matches her skin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Millen-Gordons are tiny! Not sure how high the inserts must’ve been when Ali was standing close to David Beckham or then this photo has been taken at a really odd angle. According to Google Xenia is 173 cm (5’8”) and she looks that height. Ali looks so short and he’s standing straight.

At least one thing is certain, Lydia’s toe has escaped the sandals.

E2DE3A1F-DD0A-472B-8C0A-A92670A9D41D.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.