Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought that she hated the noise that the cars made. Didn’t she complain not that long ago about aldi watch a F1 race and that the noise had spoilt her day…
I don’t think Lydia gets close enough to hear the cars! She is there to drink and be seen….nothing to do with the race. The kind of people true sports fans can’t stand!

Reactions: 28
I also thought that she hated the noise that the cars made. Didn’t she complain not that long ago about aldi watch a F1 race and that the noise had spoilt her day…
yes, but she has NO where else to go 😆 so now she has to tagalong to Ali’s events that she wouldn’t be caught dead at just so she has something to talk about and she can pretend to look busy with work….

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You have to laugh, she looks like she's going to a beach party in Ibiza or Mykonos!

The mini Kelly is totally the wrong bag of course.

And I cannot unsee the toe hanging out again! Rockstud shoes and sandals are very very narrow. I have wide feet (not like her hoofs though) and I've tried them on and also Louboutin court shoes - even going up a full size, which means the shoes fall off does not help, they are way too narrow for me, and as we can see for her - yet she keeps buying them - I saw Teefers bought a white pair of the shoes she's thinking of wearing them to her mythical wedding - very odd a heavy leather shoe with studs!

Twatty has his short cream trousers on again with a brown jacket, why doesn't he ever wear an actual suit?

Anywa, those two free loaders are knocking back the champagne - I do hope it meets madams Moet standards!
Do we have a photo of teefers shoes? I can't bare to watch the video

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: 21
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How unoriginal of her. Do you reckon they will be her actual wedding shoes? In my opinion, they are horrible wedding shoes and I very much doubt will go with the style of wedding dress she will have.

I thought and still think she will go for something from the Jimmy Choo pearl collection
No probably Mac and Mac or what ever they were called!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She brought someone in ... to lay a table. Couldn’t she go on Pinterest n bleeping copy that 😭😭. She always has like 8+ Table settings when she has max 3 friends.

I find it interesting we rarely se ever family n she rarely sees them I understand not everyone has a good relationship but you never really hear about her step mom or siblings or whatever. She doesn’t really seem connected w them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As per usual with the Millen Morons no inst stories or posts - they will probably start posting tomorrow night about the race today, just pathetic, lazy, unprofessional and pretty pointless a day later when everyone else manages to post today!

She posted she met up with some other influencer who has managed to put lots of stories up Xenia Tchoumi I think - they are all being hosted by Ferrari!

Reactions: 18
As per usual with the Millen Morons no inst stories or posts - they will probably start posting tomorrow night about the race today, just pathetic, lazy, unprofessional and pretty pointless a day later when everyone else manages to post today!

She posted she met up with some other influencer who has managed to put lots of stories up Xenia Tchoumi I think - they are all being hosted by Ferrari!
They are being hosted by Ferrari Trento which is the sparkling wine sponsor, not Ferrari the F1 team.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@K18 these are Teefers shoes

My gosh those are so out of date and not really on theme for her little bo peep lewk

Wonfer if Lydia is kicking herself for getting married in one year. Teefers has been milking this “engagement and wedding content” for years…. I think 8 right? I’m quite sure she is putting it off so she can keep clickbaiting the thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My gosh those are so out of date and not really on theme for her little bo peep lewk

Wonfer if Lydia is kicking herself for getting married in one year. Teefers has been milking this “engagement and wedding content” for years…. I think 8 right? I’m quite sure she is putting it off so she can keep clickbaiting the thing.
Desperately trying to get a freebie wedding in some fantastic location and maybe a Dior dress😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Do we know if she has a dress yet?

The thing with Teefers having such a long engagement is that you forget she is even engaged. In the real world I say take all the time you need, the more time the better to plan your wedding but in the influencer world, I think you need to capitalize while people still care.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How has she managed to use up all of those huge cire trudon candles?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

I smell cow renewal (gifted of course) in 5…4…3…

And yes I meant to type vow renewal but it autocorrected and I left it as appropriate. Also autocorrected to bow a few times which is also accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For her swipe thing on insta the last 3 pictures are literally the same what sort of narcissistic behaviour is this
I thought the same thing! Thought my eyes were tricking me at first.

What’s the point of three of the same photos? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Babe your a +1 just admit it

View attachment 1387912
Does she actually think anyone believes she was personally invited to this event? We all know the brand is working with Ali, not her. Amazing how she has no brand work and is now the plus one of the house elf that she has talked down to several times.

As for the outfit, she looks so moronic. Of all places to where this getup, she wears it to a car race. I'm sorry but she looks ridiculous. She does not even know how to dress appropriately for specific events now. How she was ever considered a fashion influencer is beyond me.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.