Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babe your a +1 just admit it

View attachment 1387912
This outfit is hideous and completely inappropriate for the F1 at Silverstone. I went yesterday, my lovely hubby treated us to hospitality tickets at Brooklands. It was a real bucket list moment for me - it just makes me sick that these brain dead morons get to go for free - with pit lane access no doubt - and Lydia doesn’t even like motor racing 😡

She’ll be shovelling up the free champagne and cackling like a banshee no doubt

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Lol. Yeah I mean I dislike LEM’s speeches but to be fair it was far better than a Trump speech if you watched/listen to it. Which is saying a lot about how tit Trump speaks 😂.

She really struggled to find the adjectives to speak about her qualities… wonder why.

she is so manipulative to her viewers...SPIN SPIN SPIN

I can't believe she's trying to convince people (and herself) that she's not getting brand endorsements because she is TOO nice and not cutthroat enough !!!!......delusional.

A little humility, acknowledgment of her mistakes, and hard work could go a long way to solving this issue.

She has gotten used to her lifestyle, so it's either extreme debt, pressuring Ali to work more, or coming back down to earth....

she is so manipulative to her viewers...SPIN SPIN SPIN

I can't believe she's trying to convince people (and herself) that she's not getting brand endorsements because she is TOO nice and not cutthroat enough !!!!......delusional.

A little humility, acknowledgment of her mistakes, and hard work could go a long way to solving this issue.

She has gotten used to her lifestyle, so it's either extreme debt, pressuring Ali to work more, or coming back down to earth....

especially when in reality she's where she is because of bullying, trying to ruin other people's reputations to make herself feel justified, diva-like behavior, and taking brands for granted....oh and stubbornness that she knows best (lack of management)

Now is the time to go to a management company on her HANDS and KNEES, offer a higher % and at least try and salvage her career.

....btw if Karen Millen drops her it will be her fault....her lack of wearing her collection right now makes me think it has already happened.

I'm guessing if she won't be renewed for another season she will bash the brand and maybe even lie that they don't fit her aesthetic anymore...some BS like that.
or their parting ways was a mutual decision. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Between the sky post and the outfit I’m wondering if she moved from wine to LSD. Could explain all the spinning.

I didn’t know she screwed over the business that installed the stair runner.

Also, how does she know the shower isn’t working in the guest bedroom? Is it because Ali has been sleeping in the guest bedroom and that’s why it needs a king sized bed? Probably needs room for all the animals because they don’t want to sleep with Elsie.

Looks like the pluming issues keep getting worse. Ali should be making enough money to get it fixed. Unless he has taken over the bills because Elsie is making it rain Hermes and ERDEM.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For her swipe thing on insta the last 3 pictures are literally the same what sort of narcissistic behaviour is this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Odd outfit choice. Having frequented the location (and pit walk) it’s ever so casual. I expect she’s locked herself in a corporate box somewhere.

Odd outfit choice. Having frequented the location (and pit walk) it’s ever so casual. I expect she’s locked herself in a corporate box somewhere.
Ah, just seen the pics. For an incredibly busy environment, they appear to be the only people there. Unless they’ve taken a few flowers to Ali’s car park in Milton Keynes!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This outfit is hideous and completely inappropriate for the F1 at Silverstone. I went yesterday, my lovely hubby treated us to hospitality tickets at Brooklands. It was a real bucket list moment for me - it just makes me sick that these brain dead morons get to go for free - with pit lane access no doubt - and Lydia doesn’t even like motor racing 😡

She’ll be shovelling up the free champagne and cackling like a banshee no doubt
I don’t think it’s inappropriate for those ladies there for everything the racing! The social ladies wanting a drink and be seen all dress fancy dancy like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
You have to laugh, she looks like she's going to a beach party in Ibiza or Mykonos!

The mini Kelly is totally the wrong bag of course.

And I cannot unsee the toe hanging out again! Rockstud shoes and sandals are very very narrow. I have wide feet (not like her hoofs though) and I've tried them on and also Louboutin court shoes - even going up a full size, which means the shoes fall off does not help, they are way too narrow for me, and as we can see for her - yet she keeps buying them - I saw Teefers bought a white pair of the shoes she's thinking of wearing them to her mythical wedding - very odd a heavy leather shoe with studs!

Twatty has his short cream trousers on again with a brown jacket, why doesn't he ever wear an actual suit?

Anywa, those two free loaders are knocking back the champagne - I do hope it meets madams Moet standards!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why can she wear a normal outfit appropriate for the event?

Do remember when she had something on bio along the lines of “a proud and difficult woman”? 🤣🤣 She has got worse ofnltw but she’s always been a pretentious witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why can she wear a normal outfit appropriate for the event?

Do remember when she had something on bio along the lines of “a proud and difficult woman”? 🤣🤣 She has got worse ofnltw but she’s always been a pretentious witch!
YEAH! I can be quite "vain" sometimes, so I get that she wants to dress up, but surely she could've done at most like a nice button-down linen shirt and some jeans and her dreadful flats that we loathe? With a nice big clutch or cross-body? Or like a tshirt and some nice trousers? Why can't she just dress in an age-appropriate fashion!!!?? ARGH she's so annoying. Honestly there is literally nobody in Vogue or any fashion magazine out there that is always going to be decked in 1K dresses all the time. Since she is so "rich" surely she can afford Prada jeans and a Chanel t-shirt paired with Loro Piana loafers -- that has got to be on-brand in her estimation, surely?? I mean it's both appropriate yet twit-ish.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
There was a horrendous crash the at F1 but luckily all the drivers survived without major injuries. No word from Lydia or Ali yet… She’s left her photo up which seems a bit disrespectful…
50B801A4-92FE-4A54-98F3-B22AD2F21EBF.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
There was a horrendous crash the at F1 but luckily all the drivers survived without major injuries. No word from Lydia or Ali yet… She’s left her photo up which seems a bit disrespectful…
View attachment 1388843
Well thats it then she wont be able to do any vlogging as she will be so distraught blah blah and need 3 days to recover.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Ah, just seen the pics. For an incredibly busy environment, they appear to be the only people there. Unless they’ve taken a few flowers to Ali’s car park in Milton Keynes!

she is going to look like a COMPLETE idiot!! 😬😬💃🏻💃🏻🫢🫢🫢

esspically if it is rainy weather!

Hopefully she hides in a vip box, if I was Ali I wouldn’t want to be seen with her…..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she is going to look like a COMPLETE idiot!! 😬😬💃🏻💃🏻🫢🫢🫢

esspically if it is rainy weather!

Hopefully she hides in a vip box, if I was Ali I wouldn’t want to be seen with her…..
I also thought that she hated the noise that the cars made. Didn’t she complain not that long ago about aldi watch a F1 race and that the noise had spoilt her day…

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.