Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, I didn’t see that.

Generally, if we have space for a tumble dryer, we often have one as our weather is so unreliable. But you’d still try to get the washing out if the weather was decent.

ETA: said by the domestic goddess who dries almost everything on an airer despite having a garden and a dryer. 🙈
I live in a flat in a city, so I put sheets, towels, undies and anything that isn’t delicate or special in the dryer! The rest on a rack inside (Because of the pollution). But yes if I were in a secluded hamlet I would def put everything to dry out side when possible. Watching sheets blowing in the wind is very satisfying !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Shortly after she moved into the bungalow she begged for and a company gave her a new washer and “tumble dryer” (in the US we just call it a dryer). Drying your clothes on lines is for pheasants according to Lidl.
Not sure if that is a typo, an autocorrect or is deliberate but it made me giggle....thanks!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought I was reading a Donald Trump transcript there. Why can't she finish a bloody sentence?
Lol. Yeah I mean I dislike LEM’s speeches but to be fair it was far better than a Trump speech if you watched/listen to it. Which is saying a lot about how tit Trump speaks 😂.

She really struggled to find the adjectives to speak about her qualities… wonder why.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Well the two blaggers are off the Grand Prix today - so we can expect more riveting content from her featuring the mini kelly and her twirling and not much else!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why can't he pronounce Grand Prix properly?

"grom pree"
I hear it as Grawn Preeeeeeeeee ( soooo annoying) he copies how she says it…it grates every time. There’s only room for vanity in his life so education is last on the list. If it hasn’t got a ‘jaw-string’ or pout he doesn't consider it…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we know if Lydia has definitely been dropped by By Terry? her old faithful???

I'm guessing if she doesn't mention the CC cream anymore then it means it's officially over....WOW that was at least 4 years brand relationship, I would be really shocked.
Molly mae is now advertising by Terry - another brand gone for Mrs millen Gordon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why wear such an odd outfit to a sporty event, sorry don’t get it!
Ohhh madam thinks she looks stunning and will stand out in a crowd ... all eyes on us. 🤮 Why does she highlight her worst feature, the big old straps on the top do her no favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Shortly after she moved into the bungalow she begged for and a company gave her a new washer and “tumble dryer” (in the US we just call it a dryer). Drying your clothes on lines is for pheasants according to Lidl.
That gives a whole new meaning to birds on a wire 😅😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Her travestys outfit of the day for the Grand Prix! Only seen it at Far Fetch, and I'm presuming she had a voucher to spend as the sale price for the two is over £1500!!

No prizes for guessing the bag she's using!

But she is wearing sandals today!

She will be sooooo thrilled if she spots anyone in her KM collection today - as it's not likely she'd ever wear any of it to an event!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Her travestys outfit of the day for the Grand Prix! Only seen it at Far Fetch, and I'm presuming she had a voucher to spend as the sale price for the two is over £1500!!

No prizes for guessing the bag she's using!

But she is wearing sandals today!

She will be sooooo thrilled if she spots anyone in her KM collection today - as it's not likely she'd ever wear any of it to an event!!
It will make a delightful table cloth or runner or picnic mat for those beautiful sunny evenings under their special sky!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No sighting of Elsie and Sir Lifty Shoes at the F1 today. Thought I would have had good luck spotting them here but…alas I was wrong.
Omg I’m so glad you posted this pic!

How everyone dresses at the grom preee

4EFB0BC9-152E-4D2C-B97B-552AA3F8BF67.jpeg

Lydiot
80A4D07C-41D1-4518-ABC6-3716B623901A.jpeg

not only is the dress hideous but she’s got all of her heavy hair resting on the humongous ruffle sleeves.

And don’t get me started on the shoes and bag that do NOT go with this lewk. The only way I can see wearing this style is high pony and some white sneakers and a different bag… to a different event. And the price is SHOCKING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.