Lydia Millen #141 Ascot hat woes, unrestrained toes, Lavazza sales rep promos = new career lows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am healing nicely thank you and so very pleased it s all over :m

I love @Wophie s version better šŸ˜Š
Ah thank you! ā¤ I will give the Watford Lydia translation a go in the next few days. Flagging a bit with mental energy at the moment due to some pregnancy anxiety so I can struggle to keep up with the thread sometimes. I am still lurking and catching up where I can though

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So if Ali has these bees then why is there no honey? Surely she should be shovelling it in jars with her Potager House or whatever bullshit name it is label on it?

Her delusion knows no bounds, commenting on VB's post - do they think they are the Buckinghamshire Beckhams? They are the Northampton Nothings as far as I can see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
100% THIS!!

She looks like she needs a bloody good scrub. I donā€™t think sheā€™d have bad BO, but she just doesnā€™t look like she smells clean either. I get the impression that when youā€™re near her, sheā€™d smell like several days worth of old perfume and fake tan.

When I pick perfumes/personal fragrance, I find Iā€™m drawn to fresh, scents. Maison Margiela Replica Lazy Sunday Morning is a favourite, as is the MM Replica Sailing Day and Balenciaga Florabotanica. I make every effort to ensure that no one who comes into my orbit would ever exit again thinking what we think of Lidl: ā€œShe looks like sheā€™s grubby and she smells.ā€ And Iā€™m not a public figure making an entire living off giving people a good impression of myself and how I present my physical self to the world.

Lidl, we know you read here. At this point, you have nothing to lose so try something else. Try a lighter shade of fake tan. Lose the By Terry orange sludge. Cut your hair and go darker again. Wash your clothes. Lose the green nail colour. Go back to wearing age appropriate clothes. Get your manky tooth fixed. Donā€™t use 2,349 spritzes of perfume, use a scented body wash/lotion/perfume combo to layer it delicately for lasting power.
Not sure about now but she admitted previously that she never wore deodorant as she didn't think she smelt. That is always a red flag to me as the people who think that they don't smell are normally blind to their own scent so in fact, do actually smell.

Yup. That's why I point out the difference between being contractually bound and not being bound. At the end of the day we will never really know, but it's up to the companies to enforce their contract if they so wish.

I was under three contracts, JML, ELC and the retail store that I worked for. All of whom insisted that we didn't sell gratis product. (And yes, we got the twice yearly discount thing from ELC also - that's when I discovered my rather unhealthy obsession for La Mer. lol).

That being said - I know that there's a lot of underhand stuff that goes on in the cosmetics industry because of these gifts and discounts - but they had an honest employee in me, being a law student who needed to be of 'good character'. šŸ˜… (Thought it might not pay to be discovered breaching my contract).
Oh wow where are you based that you only got the Lauder discount twice a year? In the UK there is a website where you could buy whatever you wanted whenever you wanted.

'Cartier bracelet with DIAMONDS, 'PP 24 with DIAMONDS' oh shut up you boring braggy faker.
I literally vomited when she said that, the Tiffany one she was gifted but she'd be lucky if it was cubic zirconia in her watch.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah thank you! ā¤ I will give the Watford Lydia translation a go in the next few days. Flagging a bit with mental energy at the moment due to some pregnancy anxiety so I can struggle to keep up with the thread sometimes. I am still lurking and catching up where I can though
Take careā¤Sending you love !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not sure about now but she admitted previously that she never wore deodorant as she didn't think she smelt. That is always a red flag to me as the people who think that they don't smell are normally blind to their own scent so in fact, do actually smell.

Oh wow where are you based that you only got the Lauder discount twice a year? In the UK there is a website where you could buy whatever you wanted whenever you wanted.

I literally vomited when she said that, the Tiffany one she was gifted but she'd be lucky if it was cubic zirconia in her watch.
Oh no, has she actually said such thing?! Double yuck šŸ¤® Between sweat and gazillion sprays of whatever nonsense she decides on every day.... Yuck. No wonder Lumi and the boys pee around the Bunga. They have to compete with her stench for territory.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh no, has she actually said such thing?! Double yuck šŸ¤® Between sweat and gazillion sprays of whatever nonsense she decides on every day.... Yuck. No wonder Lumi and the boys pee around the Bunga. They have to compete with her stench for territory.
It's been mentioned a couple of times but I'm pretty sure she it was in the vlog when she went to soho farmhouse for the first time

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So no invite from the Aston Martin group then, surely considering the brand have a team competing you would think they would send a few influenzas thereā€¦ or no wait thatā€™s right Ali just leases his AM, heā€™s not an actual car owneršŸ¤£
Probably only go on the actual race day, you know what these two are like.

Reactions: 21
Funny how she tried the shapeless black curtain shirt dress on with the Hermes belt though - perhaps she'd read here about the toilet paper belt??

She's embarrassing herself now with all these declarations of how she's powerful but soft and kind, and she doesn't need big brands and events etc, not only is she an absolute liar, but a total hypocrite when tonights flog is an Amazon flog - the biggest brand there is!!!

She makes a huge deal of how she bought with her own money 6 shampoo bars at Thyme at Ā£10.50 each - what she didn't mention is that she no doubt got a huge discount for anything she bought, plus she got the free napkins. Bye bye Function of Beauty then - why would they want to use her for hair care when she's plugging this?

Yet again she's wearing an Erdem dress - - no chance of her wearing anything from her collection with KM! - this time to go to the Grandmas Birthday - what a sad pitiful spread for a Birthday - if Lydiot is so good at baking (she's not) why not make a cake at least to take?

Another self indulgent vlog about nothing, begged for flowers/plants, her squealing over them, talking about changing things in the garden, spare room, spare bathroom - no mention of Lauren Costly - in fact madam thinks she can organise it all herself, after all she organised painting the dressing room to look like a mental hospital, Ali really must wear his safari/straight jacket in there sometime!

Didn't notice the swallowing in tonights flog, but saw some of Teefers vlog and she was doing it continuously - less said about her the better - but she had an Ocado haul in her vlog!

As predicted there has been no TikTok for a week now - she's soooooo busy!!

Anyway, just watched Claire's family room reveal - it's bigger than the whole of the downstairs of the bunga!! It is odd with 2 dining tables - but full of very expensive mostly gifted furniture and she took a long time choosing it all - doesn't appear to be influenced by anyone's grandma either!
great point

She goes on about making a cake, so pleased with herself, but doesnā€™t think to bring one to her Grandmotherā€™s Birthday???

just lettuce bouquets for people huh?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ugh, I take it back. She probably reeks. Even if you think you donā€™t smell, just wear frickin deodorant.

As a side note, Iā€™m from Australia and Iā€™m fortunate enough to have a backyard with a clothesline to dry clothes. Forgive my pure ignorance (Iā€™ve never thought to ask this) but Iā€™ve not noticed a clothesline in Lydiotā€™s ā€œgroundsā€. In the UK, is it not a regular thing to have a clothesline outdoors if you have the space for it? Itā€™s a standard thing here in Aus. I only ask because drying your clothes outside in the sun and fresh air makes them smell 100x better/cleaner as well.

Reactions: 23
The one thing I have noticed with the Lā€™Artisan Parfumeur trip, and with all the other PR trips. Lydia seems to want to pull the ad focus on herself not on the product she is paid to be selling. She is never being paid to advertise the clothing and the bags she is wearing but she does it anyway. The other ladies invited on the trip focused heavily on the garden and the perfume bottles and the sit down chats. Lydia wants to twirl and show she is holding a Hermes bag every chance she gets. Itā€™s hilarious. What a waste of PR space.

If she doesnā€™t wear deodorant, explains the 50 sprays of perfume

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It is quite normal to dry your clothes outside in the UK (assuming you have a garden or outside space) Lydia is just lazy.
Ans she probably thinks it would ruin the aesthetic, although you can remove them when not in use. I have a rotary drier that I put away after I use it, it's a 10 second faff but worth it so I can enjoy the view (I live at the edge of a village looking out over meadows).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So if Ali has these bees then why is there no honey? Surely she should be shovelling it in jars with her Potager House or whatever bullshit name it is label on it?

Her delusion knows no bounds, commenting on VB's post - do they think they are the Buckinghamshire Beckhams? They are the Northampton Nothings as far as I can see!
Barely any of the right plants in their garden! We told her that at the beginning. None of the hive is producing ...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ugh, I take it back. She probably reeks. Even if you think you donā€™t smell, just wear frickin deodorant.

As a side note, Iā€™m from Australia and Iā€™m fortunate enough to have a backyard with a clothesline to dry clothes. Forgive my pure ignorance (Iā€™ve never thought to ask this) but Iā€™ve not noticed a clothesline in Lydiotā€™s ā€œgroundsā€. In the UK, is it not a regular thing to have a clothesline outdoors if you have the space for it? Itā€™s a standard thing here in Aus. I only ask because drying your clothes outside in the sun and fresh air makes them smell 100x better/cleaner as well.
Iā€™ve never thought about this but youā€™re totally correct - if you have a garden, you generally dry washing on the line in the UK! And no, Iā€™ve never seen outdoor drying at Lydiotā€™s gaff. (Though I had only watched a handful of flogs until recently.)

It probably ruins her assthetic. šŸ™„ God forbid something be effective or functional in the bunga.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The one thing I have noticed with the Lā€™Artisan Parfumeur trip, and with all the other PR trips. Lydia seems to want to pull the ad focus on herself not on the product she is paid to be selling. She is never being paid to advertise the clothing and the bags she is wearing but she does it anyway. The other ladies invited on the trip focused heavily on the garden and the perfume bottles and the sit down chats. Lydia wants to twirl and show she is holding a Hermes bag every chance she gets. Itā€™s hilarious. What a waste of PR space.

If she doesnā€™t wear deodorant, explains the 50 sprays of perfume
Yes agree. Her post for them have been of herself, the chateau and tomatoes and hat/birkin. Thatā€™s true of most of her postsā€¦. Not really product driven but narc driven. But I would imagine she has to get approval for her posts right?

Reactions: 19
Muffin is doing very well, first liquid meal this morning, lots of rest and sleep.
Here is the famous stone!!
Woohoo! Go Muffin. You must be so relieved, we are all so happy that the stone is finally out :love:. Hoping all goes well with you too nowšŸ’—šŸŒˆ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.