Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Holy smokes, Lydia is taking that tat clutter nonsense to a new level. She reminds me of The Sims builds where whenever you don't know what to do with a room, you just plop a table and drown it in clutter objects. No real purpose. Just for show.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I am convinced she encourages him to dress the way that he does so that no other woman would want him. Trainee electrician Ali wasn’t so annoying or unattractive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

jemes5

Arrrrrrggghhhhh! Stop with the Hermes! If there’s anyone out there that works for Hermes or can convey a message to the Hermes overlords, PLEASE I beg you to. STOP selling them to her IF they are real and take legal action against her if they are fake or the resellers selling to her!! You are RUINING your brand!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Lucadoll

Maybe I’m a bit uncool
But greenhouse styling. Can’t you just use the greenhouse for regular greenhouse stuff

• Haha
  • Sad

TheSweetPanda

I’ve heard that SA’s at Hermes are working with resellers to get them new bags so they can be sold on the second hand market for AT LEAST double the price of the bag and get a cut of the sale.

Makes sense since the Kelly and Birkin ( but mostly the Kelly) are so on trend and in demand.

Elsie’s pretentiousness is just so embarrassing. There is nothing wrong with buying a bag in the “preloved” market. We all know that bag did not come directly from Hermes. And that’s ok. Just own up to it.

• Wow

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Ahem…

Enter town crier SL ringing bell - LOUDLY…

Town Crier: Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! Let it be known that Team Daxon Dinning Snorkles are falling behind. Those subscribers who want to pay for…no…sorry…vote for Daxon Dinning Snorkles may do so in the poll at the top of page 1. Remember: The Poll Never Lies! Ai thenk yoooo…
Town Crier: Here ye! Here ye! @Oops is cheeeeaaaattting! She is trying to influence our poll! Yellow card for @Oops and don’t be fooled into voting for the Daxon Dinning Snorkles - Vote Now for the ICE TEAM FICKS and let your vote be counted! The election results cannot be sabotaged - remember - Your Vote Matters!! #thepollsdontlie

Here is your punishment, @Oops
B728F6C9-80EB-4319-881F-9A2170B1BA1C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

StuffyWuffy

Start of vlog"I've been sooo heathy after coming back from holiday, no crisps or sandwiches"
Mid - end, drunk hike/pub crawl. I had sandwiches and crisps.

Why even say anything about being healthy just to contradict yourself 10mins later.

Honestly she must have repeated she wanted to dispel "botox misconceptions" about five times, she really latches on to phrases and says them over and over again. Almost echolalia like.

• Haha

Geranium

VIP Member
I’m staggered that one of those comments was from a 26 year old who says she’s been having Botox for 3 years.
Please note I’m not pro or anti Botox but that seems so young to me.
Why are people so terrified of wrinkles and lines that they would start injections at 23?
With the increasing cost of living how will people afford all these expensive procedures? How will they cope if they can’t get them?
I increasingly feel as if I’m living in an episode of Black Mirror!

• Heart

_Lon_

What I never understood - and I know the UK home buying process is very different to the US/Canada where I am - is why they felt so rushed. Was it because they needed the content or the compound stress of the upcoming wedding? I just can’t believe someone with her means and self-professed attention to detail and aesthetic wouldn’t move into a short term rental until she found her perfect property. I wonder if she’s using the “we were rushed” excuse to mask her disdain for choosing a place she doesn’t actually like. I actually think she did really love the place when they first purchased it when the interior style de jour was mirrored furniture, all white walls, grey interiors. But now that the general trendy interior style has changed, she knows she can’t do anything else to the Bunga to continue to fake a British country estate.
I reckon she really did like the Bunga at the time they bought it. To be fair, the home has a great "shell," although she's ruined it now. No one in their right mind planning to live somewhere they "rushed" into buying would sink the insane amount of money into a property as she has. They'd do the minimum and leave it at that, while looking elsewhere. The Bunga suited her style at the time. Since then she's seen properties other influencers have and wants what they have, trying to change hers into something it was never intended to be. Lydia's problem is she lies so much she forgets what she's said. She's saying they were "rushed" because why else would they move after a short time? She will always be chasing and never happy.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Lydia just made a video on Tik Tok naming off everyone of her jewelry including her expensive Patek pop poo watch, mini Kelly and expensive French perfume and pairs it with H and M but the amount of bragging she did was unreal and it’s just sickening disgusting behavior!! I tried to save but didn’t know how to share! But if you all can go have a mooch around!!😂 Now that’s the word I was looking for yesterday mooch it was!
I like how she bragged she went to the Maldives, but did not mention it was a free trip that her husband got. I really hate people that brag like her. I would love to drop kick her. 🥷🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

xoxo55

Another great piece from Lydia Millen collection, one wear and button hole is broken 😂
939187EA-369A-4A0F-A827-7A9667B1B4C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Hmm Ali's legs look very slim don't they, considering how muscular they looked in other photos - especially last summer!

BTW

Todaey I will be mostly goiing to my local graden centre to by some chicken seeds, am gonna grew my own chickens!

• Haha
Reactions: 31