Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StuffyWuffy

Some of you mentioned she was being nice to Ali in his vlog - because she was filming at the same time and switch her 'bubbly' personality on.

I'm confused why she was rambling about people knowing where she lived alongside looking at properties. I actually do feel sympathy for her with the leaking of her address (I would hate it and it does make them a target for burglars) but why mention that at the same time as moving. She wasn't saying that's why they were moving, it was just rambling. I just don't get why she has been saying for years they would never consider moving and it's absolutely her forever home, I get people change their minds but the way she has clapped back at people who mentioned moving and then she does a 180 is strange.

Also there is no way Lidl doesn't have 248 bottles of shampoo stashed away, no way was she waiting for a delivery so she could wash her hair.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

K18

VIP Member
⬆⬆⬆⬆

THIS !!!! 100%.

Imagine spending an extortionate amount of money (+/- £20 000 + 5 000 000 pots and plants) and you don't even eat veggies. And you get sponsored / free flowers delivered to your house. How do her subscribers not question the absurdity of this ? Morons.

I see them moving house by the end of the year. There is no way will she will be able to keep up the gardening farce any longer.

Confirmation : She hates the closet. 😁
Good.
Paaaahfect actually.

Binge eater. One meal a day. Hangry all day.
Watching her around food makes me feel very sad for her.

That is obscene. Seriously obscene.

Just because you have the $$$ doesn't mean you have to spend that sort of money on a bag that fits nothing. Nothing. To match your belt.
:rolleyes:
And we all know that bag is going to be in a disgusting state in a matter of time.
The heifer values nothing.

FIX YOUR TOILETS !!!

Too bad Lyds doesn't have Tamara's bank balance... :cool: or Hermèzz collection.

View attachment 1255876
Someone posted about her ‘company’ net worth and I think it was around 1.5 million. She definitely doesn’t have enough cash to be spending the absurd amount of money she does.
Regardless of investments etc no one spends 10% of their worth on useless crap such as handbags and greenhouses. Imagine how much she is spending in total by the time you include mortgage, bills and all the other stuff she spends her money on.
No wonder Ali looks unwell if his wife is dropping a house deposit on handbags 5 times in less than 18 months.
They are both mid thirties and hopefully the pair of them live long healthy lives but she forgets that she needs to enjoy her life but also plan for the next 60 years too. The way she is spending she will be bankrupt in the next few years.

• Heart
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
So she was saying they will have to see how much it cost to have the stairs put in leading to the basement thing, but you've just bought another Hermes bag! prioritizes you wally.

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Has she repainted the green closet ? In a lighter green ?
Screenshot_20220509-184111_YouTube.jpg

Oh Ali. Now carrying Lyds handbags ... 🤡

Screenshot_20220509-183719_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183750_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183727_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183736_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-183745_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
Love how she tries to walk posh in the garden centre, fake Hermes on show, hair in a bun with the twilly around it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Had lunch at the farmhouse he had a burger she had mac and cheese.:sleep:

• Haha
  • Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
Making out the Hermes bag is being delivered from the store. Do Hermes deliver bags?

Sorry my lovely but the new HERMES belt doe not go with that Navy dress. Why does she look so middle aged when she's only 33?

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Warning, do not venture onto Teefer's thread if you value your white linen gardening frocks! Coco and I dared to say something and we were pelted with flower pots!

• Haha
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
Garden centre chic ... don't be jealous :cool: hee heeee

Screenshot_20220511-172424_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-172324_YouTube.jpg

⬆⬆⬆
Oohh Lyds finds men in slandals and linen to be the sexiest everrr 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Here we go. The mini Hermèzz Celly lurking about
Screenshot_20220511-172417_YouTube.jpg

Ali really needs to up his YouTube f*ckboy game ... crotch shots in grandpa trousers and slandals ain't gonna cut it babe xoxo . IG fboy game is almost there.
😎
Screenshot_20220511-172340_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-172347_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Corrected it for you lovely xoxo
IMG_20220511_142712_594.jpg

Ooof. When the colour green becomes your personality trait ... maybe Lyds should patent the colour green as her colour as BFF frenemy Teefers is taking on the colour green as her personality trait ... 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20220511-142422_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-142455_Instagram.jpg

Still kissing ass working hard to snag that Waitrose gig ...
Screenshot_20220511-142419_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
With multiple influencers bragging about their expensive items and then being burgled a few times (ahem Tamara + Molly Mae) what is she playing at?
ESPECIALLY as she’s highlighted that people know her address and bringing more attention to it?
I’m sorry but she’s asking to be robbed.
I get it, she wants the fake Hermès bags to be stolen and then with fake receipts she cabin claim big money and go and buy the real thing!🤔🧐

• Haha
  • Wow

Influenzermary

She looks like she’s taking a dump next to the chicken coop. This whole post is ridiculous and makes no sense. Aldi, pass the loo roll

83F20D88-19B2-4868-913B-E27B355CCF1E.jpeg
AAFDF869-B72C-4D7E-9A1C-0F1543CC619B.jpeg
00B8ED49-8C97-4375-B58C-C13D9A4EA417.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

MimiW

Usually I just lurk here but Jesus fucking Christ, what’s with her constant barefoot tiptoe walking?!

Just had a look at her TikTok (Saturday night living large). She’s breathtakingly boring. I mean, we all know that already but it’s really glaring on a more entertainment-oriented platform.

How do these personality-free people have such a big following?!

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
3F68ADFB-C53C-424B-841C-34A89164A7E9.jpeg

COMPOTE. NOT COMPOT OR COMPOST…🤐 VOTE DAXON! VOTE DAXON NOW!

HAVE YOU VOTED DAXON YET?

• Haha

helenmoorhouse

Just started the new vlog- an ad for Beauty Pie "obviously you've heard me talk about beauty pie a lot", erm no, no we haven't actually, just now as you're advertising them

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I guarantee she spent more on her stupid table linen than on that bag!

If and it is a huge if that bag is real, it has come from someone or somewhere she clearly doesn't want anyone to know about - that makes it seem very dubious and shady.

That unboxing segment or vignette as Elsie calls it was so so unprofessional and a total mess. Most would sit down and do a proper unboxing then show the bag and the bag in the box, and put up a picture on insta. I doubt she will do that, or maybe she will when she's seen this! It is almost as if she knew what she was doing wasn't real and true and she faffed about with the dogs as a distraction and barely showed the bag! Or am I just too cynical??

• Heart
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Of course she's gone from an Elizabeth Arden gift with purchase vanity case/freebie thing to an LV one - bargain at only £800

She wants to try the new Hermes beauty products - don't worry Lydia - they've just sent them to Beauty Influencers - and all the new lip and nail shades, but you buy them like any normal customer in Harrods, as they won't send them to you!

Talk about trying too hard with her looks - every Hermes accessory she can get on - including that bloody twilly round the wrist - why not buy a click clack or CDC cuff? She spends her money on such stupid things!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
She did. She said the bag was on its way to her in a car.

But

What she says and what she does are certainly two very different things.

We watched a vlog, she's an actress, she was acting throughout. She has little tells that give her away when she lies - the looking down to the right is a main one, and faffing around and being distracted is another.

There are other things that give her away too - she knows she could get literally millions of views if she called the vlog Hermes Mini Kelly unboxing, and loads of new subscribers potentially. But she doesn't want people that have and know about Hermes bags to watch her vlogs. She wants her minions to watch it - the ones that can only dream about getting a Kelly.

She said the bag arrived by car - we don't know this to be true. She shows the bag in a white carrier bag, she could have put it in there and put sellotape on the top. How do we know it wasn't in a cardboard box from Ali Express or DH Gate when she got back from the Maldives, or even before that. Many influencers say they have 'bought' things when they have been gifted them, and supposedly the ASA in the UK are supposed to make sure things are declared or marked AD if they are ads.

Please remember she's acting - she shows us tons of stuff - all the Amazon stuff is free as she is working for them, same with H&M, Adanola etc etc, when she does a Net a Porter haul (rare) it is because they've sent her a voucher or given her a discount code for herself.

Literally every influencer has been shilling the FarFetch code this year - she might have had one earlier in the year but not recently!

Look at what she wore on holiday - Oran sandals (probably fake) old white dresses, the orange 2 piece from Netaporter - probably had tags re-attached and sent back now, didn't wear the pink and green two piece, nor did we see her in the D&G dresses, she was in her old Dish white dress and then a KM dress, and all the swimwear was free - after the pretence of ordering bikinis too small from Netaporter she didn't even try on.

Her life is a lie.
THEY ARE BASICALLY FREELOADERS. Sorry for the shouting .. just gets on my goat daily with influencers in general

• Heart
Reactions: 30