Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
People on the other gossip site found her address think it was her old house.

'We are not moving', 'we will move in the future', 'we are going to view house'. Right if is she is really planning on selling that hideous bung why bother redecorating it she isn't adding value to it?
It's clear they can't get planning permission for an outside office because they are in a conservation area (the Greedhouse is ok as it's a 'temporary structure).

If she's moving, the first thing she needs to do is get The Bunga valued....I'm sure she'll find it's gone down...

20220512_184655.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lola Faith

VIP Member
It's my birthday coming up - I know what i'll ask my husband to buy me...2 trestle tables :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How romantic!😍

• Haha

TheSweetPanda

It’s like she wants to prove to people she lives in the countryside? She is stupid as most parts of England are made up of fields and I live on a new build estate but could walk 3 minutes away and end up next to a field, I just don’t film them as I enjoy the walk but rather lydia enjoy herself she constantly films everything even when she’s not “working”
Probably just fooling us Americans. I’m in Colorado and we don’t have that kind of nature around us. And the state is on fire most of the time. But we do have beautiful mountains.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

kaz88

I thought it was odd in the blog when they were picking spinach and Ali had to point out that he was going away (we now know to Ireland). Why would she not know that? Pretty sure my husband and I are aware of each others movements. Shouts of separate lives!

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Darling, Teefers is a lot of things but ''genuine,'' is not one of them. She is indeed smarter about consumers, devious in fact, and uses people, to the point that she has so many fooled that she is just such a genuine and sincere darling fluffy pink little powder puff. She is not! She's ruthless and a manipulative bloody snake - a known racist, gaslighter, a liar, and caught out as a confirmed scammer, whose greed knows no limits.

As our dear @Hunevoque2 said on Teefers' thread tonight, she'd rent out her fiance if she could make money out of him. Someone else said she'd even do that to her own mother. Her entire village can't stand the sight of her and talks about how awful she is on her thread. They comment about her and give us the gossip. Her very own neighbours think she's a joke and can't stand her. They too, talk about her greed and how badly she has treated them in passing and things she said about them not caring that they overheard what she said.

I know this is the Lydia thread, but I comment on and love both these threads, and if someone made Lydiot Moron Millen out to be a saint on Teefers' thread, I'd be the first to put them straight immediately about the fact that the Lydiot is utterly bloody awful.

Love this thread with its super sharp, funny and very witty people. 😘❤💕
Love the fact that half Teefer's village are on her thread! We need more inside knowledge here....Fi....Dee...Call....where are you?

• Haha
  • Heart

slipperfluff

The carrier bag from the ‘new’ bag looks just like the carrier bag from the Maldives. Her black mini Kelly and the other Kelly too are obvious fakes, as they just appeared and she never mentioned them.

• Heart

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
That’s exactly what I said! There was an abundance of lush plants that had sprung from seedlings in a most miraculous way - especially as our diligent gardener was away in the Maldives - even the esparagus was a miracle in itself. I imagine it was bought straight from Daylesford Farm and planted by Cawwie. She must have spent her days of freedom back and forth loading plants for Her Travesty’s return.
Lydia had tiny seedlings before she left for the Maldives and came back to proper pants, in a week. Plants take a lot longer than a week to grow as much as hers did, Facebook sellers and groups locally sell semi grown plants for really cheap so I think that’s where she gets them from and plants them up as her own. She’s has bought herbs from the garden centre and she showed them with the tags on and last year she bought a strawberry plant and put a story out saying she grew strawberry’s but she didn’t. If she doesn’t film the process of her planting and then the stages of whatever it is growing she hasn’t grown it, them carrots she said she grew where clearly bought and her rainbow carrots as they look for to nice for anything Lydia could grow.

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
What the hell is wrong with her? My 16 year old daughter responds better to criticism, and she's still a child in many ways.

Lydia HAS to clap back. Every single time. All this mumbo jumbo about "not being able to control others", and her constant claims that opinions aren't fact is ludicrous.

Opinions matter, Lydia. The opinions of your audience matters a huge amount when you're trying to make us all spend our money and click your fucking links every second of the day. The audience, all of us, is what allows you the life you're living. Not your work ethic, not your skinniness, nor even your bought followers. It's OUR eyes that the companies that hire you want to reach. I assure you companies care very much what their consumers think, what they "opine". They aren't hiring you to just give you money for shits and giggles, they want to reach US!! How can you not comprehend that?

She will NEVER learn. Good heavens, she is such a dreadful human being parading herself as a decent person. Not only is she tone deaf in every sense, but her inability to see the forest for the trees is a huge part of why she is so far behind the likes of Victoria and Tamara.

Genuine humility is free and goes such a long way in every aspect of life. Lydia is the most arrogant asshole of all the influencers, IMO. If she cannot respond to comments without scathing passive aggression, she needs to ignore them. Jaysus, Mary and Joseph!!!

100% this!

She's so vile, she sees a comment like that and just has to put that person right! She has convinced herself as well as some of her audience that she is happy and she loves her life, what is her alternative, to be her true self and miserable as hell, can't really put that in a twice weekly vlog!
She knows things are going downhill big time and no doubt spent the whole of her holiday trying to plan something to rectify this - I guess the moving house was all she could come up with, and the Beauty Pie and Rodial deals are her attempt to push back into the Beauty Industry!

• Heart

starship1

My advise Ali is when she is next on a trip away with Cawwie pack your bags, get the dogs, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!
She's tried to change him, he is having to watch Downton, Bridgerton and The Crown, Anne with an E, jeans arent allowed, garden centres, posh hotels, meals, it really isn't him. She leading the show. And they don't even have management, this is their marriage. Happy, happy, happy...hmmm.

• Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She will prob try and buy someone on the edge of the Cotswold then claim she lives in the Cotswold a bit like Buckinghamshire/Northamptonshire :ROFLMAO:
She should list the bung now because its going to take her a hell of a long time to sell that upside down disaster!:ROFLMAO:

So here we have a 3 bedroom modern bungalow with a newly built oak porch complete with seats only fit for children or tiny adult..
no garage
a shed that's on its last legs
woodland area that looks like something from a horror movie
no fencing around said woodland or garden
stairs leading down to the basement which has a tendency to flood
a patio that needs relaying
an open massive drop by the main bedroom window
BUT there is a 500 year old wall to the right of the garden.
as we enter the patio doors we have a tongue and groove kitchen with a island
no door leading to the hallway
the main bedroom is complete with ensuite but also has no door leading to en suite. It does however come with massive bath and a tiny towel rail so if there is more then one of you using the bathroom you will have to hang your wet towels over the massive bath.
we have a powder room on the same floor but it does give off a horrible stink due to plumbing issues and the pheasant wallpaper is on the wonk but that is a minor issue and of cause can be changed!
there is a laundry room and two guest bedroom on the same floor but the en suites in the guest bedrooms dont work either.

on the lower floor you have a gym with a mirrored wall and a massive tv in the middle of mirrored wall so your head gets chopped off when you are looking in it while working out.
a office
and a bar room that looks like something you would find in Peter Stringfellows house.

moving onto the first floor we have two separate dressing rooms one which has just been painted sage and has cracking around the edges and a island which is great for sitting at to do your makeup but it does take up most of the room so if you are filming reels etc you will have to just walk around it like you are on a conveyer belt or stand in the corner of the room and not move.

the other dressing room is white with fitted wardrobes.
You've got yourself a new career on Selling Sunset, Coco dahhhllling!

• Haha

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
I wonder what she has purchased from Louis Vuitton

We can see her subscribers are just as illiterate as Lydia

Also what the raging hell is she wearing? All those dresses to choose from and she is wearing a black drawstring bin bag

View attachment 1264664
How can anyone describe Lydia as one of the most inspiring “person” 🙃. What is she inspiring you to do? Like a fake lifestyle? Change yourself completely? Beg for free shit?

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Yes exactly if the bags are from a reseller so they are all well over retail (if real) plus that basket Chanel is no joke expensive and there was the Celine tote. So let’s call it 6+ bags probably totaling over 100k (if the Hermes are real). Top that off with the multiple boots, belts, twilly and slandals from Hermes alone. All of the Louboutin and Valentino shoes for her shoots…. It’s ridiculous honestly.

Add to that in same timeframe… defender, green house, 2x raised beds, oxen wood crazy expensive outdoor furniture, kitchen flooring, bathroom renovation and more. (Boobs). New watch, wedding set etc….

I know she probably gets discounts and returns a lot but most of the dresses she “buys” are well over 1k each plus the souster and hicks tailored clothings we’ve never seen again.

Even if she could afford all of this due to making 40k to post an ad for hair vitamins etc. seems insane when you consider how much less income she’s had in this very timeframe!

And wow add this on top of the list. Crazy
Exactly and all of those purchases are outside of her day to day living. She’s spent all that money and it isn’t even including her mortgage, utilities, car payments, vet payments, breast surgery, whatever Ali purchases and renovations. Her outgoings are insane.
Her spending habits are going to catch up with her, you see it all the time with people who get rich quick and don’t know how to manage it. Hopefully her next sponsorship will be from a financial advisor.

A bit niche but a lovely lady- Bowel babe posted yesterday that her active cancer treatment has stopped and she is now receiving hospice care. She’s established a fund to raise money for research and asked people to share. She’s quite high profile with a lot of well known supporters. Of course lydia was straight under the post with a gushing comment but I’d really hoped she’d maybe share the cause, making people aware of the fund? Little gestures like that would cost her literally nothing but could make a real difference to so many others…
Hoping she might read this and share, albeit late!
Why does she leave comments like this? They are just full of words and have absolutely no substance or meaningfulness behind them.

• Heart

Chels71

Chatty Member
Love the fact that half Teefer's village are on her thread! We need more inside knowledge here....Fi....Dee...Call....where are you?
Can you just imagine what Lydiot freaking Millen Gordon’s neighbors say about her???🤔😁😂 Oh yeah I would love to be a fly on their wall!! Imagine what the local farmers think of the twat herself after staying out in the field from dust to dawn and I’m not exaggerating when they work they don’t stop all to have Lydia walk her flat pancake ass with her two dogs and her husband with his invisible leash around his neck all over their freshly planted sprouts!!!! I don’t care where you freaking live imagine if we walked all over Lydia’s garden? There’s no man in this world who spent a fortune of money on seed not to mention time for her and her dog’s to walk all over and do the wine crawl and kick her feet up to get the disrespect good on up there! Lydia cried when worker’s left her driveway dirty when they were working in the rain!! God help me I think I can blow a fuse when I talk about this gosh forsaken woman because she’s on my nerves where I can’t even stand to look at her!! 🙈 Why do I do this to myself and I can’t believe the audacity of shallow women in the comment section that praise these witches and I really think that I hate them even more because don’t they see the deception?? I’m sorry I just can’t with her!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
If she sells that house with out letting the buyers know that there are multiple issues she is in for a serious law suit! Just go the ouf-go all her blogs and you have all the info. Any intelligent buyer could get that dump for a good price, but I am sure lidl thinks she can sell it for « 2 Millen pounds« !!
If you know you are buying from a famous influencer 🤪 you are going to Google them, you are going to find You Tube and you are going to find Tattle.....yeah...more new members and no sale! It's a win win!

• Haha
  • Wow

beahunny

Chatty Member
All the money she has put into that damn house.

• Ripped out the built in fridge for a Sega smorgasbord whatever
  • Build the fridge back in
  • Ripped out and replaced the fucking staircases
  • Decorated the dining room and then chuckled that out.
  • Remodeled the living room god know how many times.
  • Replaced the floors with fake wood
  • Built in dressing rooms
  • Redecorated the downstairs office god knows how many times.
  • Remodeled the kitchen
  • Remodeled the master bath

AND SHE NEVER FIXED THE TOILETS

Bathrooms and kitchens are what sell houses. She needs to just get a small apartment in London. Because after all of this nonsense and no real jobs - she can’t have a lot of money left.
I love how she said "We made smart investments". Um no darling. You certainly did not. You will be lucky to break even on that house and get back the purchase price you paid for it. You will NEVER get back all that "work" (not improvements, just work) you sunk into that lemon. And you still have how many toilets not operational? Nobody is going to buy that for 1.3 million. What a laugh.

delusional-delusion.gif

• Haha

Polava

VIP Member
Chicken…

I grew this chicken from a seed
His name is Humphrey Blue
I feed him on his chicken feed
And you can feed him too
I think I’ll buy a chicken farm
To show off all my bags