Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I find it very hard to believe her story about the subscriber buying her dinner at the Maldivian Night - sounds like bs to me. She said the hotel wouldn’t tell her what villa the woman was in so that she was ‘unable to get a bottle of wine to her’ to thank her. It makes no sense - if she had the woman’s name, the hotel would get a gift to her no problem.

She is so vain that she had to go into a lengthy explanation - 100 villas, mostly couples, therefore approximately 230 residents and no less than five subbies - oh, sorry, ‘members of my audience’ at the resort? BS.

Naturally, we had to also hear ‘four members of staff per person.’ I would be too embarrassed to mention that, tbh.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Miscanthus

VIP Member
What I never understood - and I know the UK home buying process is very different to the US/Canada where I am - is why they felt so rushed. Was it because they needed the content or the compound stress of the upcoming wedding? I just can’t believe someone with her means and self-professed attention to detail and aesthetic wouldn’t move into a short term rental until she found her perfect property. I wonder if she’s using the “we were rushed” excuse to mask her disdain for choosing a place she doesn’t actually like. I actually think she did really love the place when they first purchased it when the interior style de jour was mirrored furniture, all white walls, grey interiors. But now that the general trendy interior style has changed, she knows she can’t do anything else to the Bunga to continue to fake a British country estate.
I think that when they bought the Bunga she was overwhelmed by what they could buy. At that time she had no thoughts for a country estate and all the sage it entails. She pointed Frow in the direction of a contemporary house and it wasn't until Grossie moved to the Cotswold AOONB and Ye Olde Rectum that she started to get ideas of merching a country lifestyle. She started following irenemylife and others and it suited lockdown when nothing was happening. Of course Cawwie bought a more characterful property which she won't allow Lidl to photograph which makes me laugh.
The penny has finally dropped that the Bunga will never be what she thinks she wants.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Does the barstool fit perfectly though? Only if she is planning to never open the drawer whilst sitting on it

Matching outfits with her bestie Vic

Parsley leaf necklace :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why are people so obsessed with wearing skin coloured leggings? It is not flattering and you look naked

Lydia is wearing bland coloured Adanola leggings whilst Vic is creating Global content for the Ellesse/Michael Kors collab

Might just be me but trestle tables are what I would call emergency tables, not decor. She paid £355 each for those tables when she could have gone to her local primary school and borrowed them.

Can't remember Steve Cordony's name even though she has been stealing interiors from him for years

Just knew it was going to be a tan mini kelly :rolleyes:

The receipt looks as if it has been redacted which screams bought from a reseller to me. Whenever I've purchased luxury instore my details are usually at the top of the receipt and when I have sold anything I make sure to cover my information.

Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 19.45.56.png

More walking through crops, what are they going to do if god forbid one of the pups eats something they shouldn't?

Who stores their table linens in the office? Surely she can put them into one of her many storage rooms/cupboards/dumping grounds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
OMG triggered by how MANY TIMES SHE SAID 'GENUINELY' as she's NOT Genuine and that is something fricking mansplainer Charlie says ALL THE TIME. Make it stop!

Take a shot every time she says Genuinely AND Generally and you will be DEAD ☠

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Oops...

VIP Member
Carrie Grayson has said herself, on film, that she doesn't care about fashion. Her, ahem, "job", is a CEO (babysitter, housekeeper, cook, doggy daycare provider, ass licker) to a fashion social media influencer. She doesn't care!! Git her Melania Trump's cargo jacket stat!

View attachment 1254835

The recent vlogs and posts editing are more and more showing themselves to be "edited" by either an active drunkard, or someone with zero fucks to give. Neither option is professional, nor does it bode well for the longevity of the brand of Her Travesty, our Sainted Cuntess of All Things Green.

I find it astonishing that Lydia has managed to make Hermés even more passé than any other twatty influencer. Her tone deaf avarice is through the roof. The endless "I want", "I'm ordering", "I'm buying", "I need", statements, sprinkled with tee hee hee wanna be saccharine cuteness trope is only broken by her consistently ordering her wayward husband around.

I was at the market this morning and left in tears. In fact, I'm still sniffling. An elderly couple were in the dog food aisle and were literally wiping tears from their beautiful lined faces. The dog food had sky rocketed, yet again, and they couldn't afford the food they usually used since they're on a very fixed income. They were fretting over choosing a cheaper crap alternative. I bought the bag for them as anyone with an actual heart would have done. They were so ashamed, that it made ME cry even harder. THAT is the world we're living in right now. The struggles are very real and likely to become far worse before things bounce back. If the world isn't set on fire in the meantime.

Yet Lydia, back from the luxurious Maldives mere hours earlier, is unpacking yet another ridiculous tiny purse that cannot hold anything and costed her more than a year of university, and faffing about with loads of tables cloths to stage tables that will never have proper meals served on them. She is the emptiest vessel ever. Doesn't bathe her own dogs, cannot move her own extra paving slabs out of the way to play stage a trestle table that she can't even move herself because, owwww, it's too heavy. That she has fawning sycophants adulating her every move online and paying for her meals shows me we are doomed as a species.
🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲for your people with the dog (made me cry too …a lot).

👏👏👏👏 for everything else you said. As @Miscanthus so rightly said higher up the thread - Read the room…

• Heart

reader49

She can move to a small Cotswold village but I'm pretty sure her address will still be leaked. As Josie will recently have found out, the locals from her own village would be happy to dish some dirt on her irritating habits

• Haha

CarrotSunshine

* She posted that she was eating her dream diet of fish, salad and fresh veg. We're not swallowing that.
Damn, I'm actually considering watching this shit show now - sounds fun🤣🤣🤣

Lyds, I partly live in London...I know for a fact that England has fish, salad and fresh veg. They are all in the store, where you're buying exclusively cheese and the cheapest pasta. Stop pretending that the only thing that is stopping you from eating healthy is the lack of access😅

Meanwhile back in Moscow it's heating up (fucking Venus temperatures, if you ask me @MissMidnight ), so Irene can be spotted in the wild, hunting down flower pics! Here she goes!!🌸🌸

20220507_192654.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
It's got to be a chocolate hobnob for me, so much so I can't keep them in the house or they'll be gone in minutes! Do love a chocolate chip shortbread too! Mr Wophie likes a dark chocolate digestive.

Is anyone else struggling to even want to watch the car crash that is Lydia burn anymore? If I wanted to see flowers, chickens and walks to the church I wouldn't be watching someone in their mid thirties. In fact I wouldn't watch at all.

My grandmother owns a farm Lydia could only dream of. Actually in the countryside - outside the Yorkshire Dales. She has chickens, rescues animals, big veg patches, a stream... oh and her house is a listed building Lydia!

• Heart

Cloak

VIP Member
What on earth is she on about? Saw her video come up and skipped straight to where I could see her sitting down and I can’t even believe the words coming out her mouth. She has to justify EVERYTHING. Oh we are so content and so happy blah blah. Then banging on about how at peace she feels with the internet (eh?) but somehow that is a reason that she is now looking to move house? LOL. She’s nuts. She’s moving because she can’t bear the fact she lives in a converted bunga and all the money she’s wasted on it will never change that fact!

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Not to white knight for her because I find her as ridiculous as the rest of you but I have a boob gap with real boobs so it’s not always a sign of a bad boob job. I actually quite like mine…

And you can drink after Botox. My doctor always said to stay somewhat upright for 4 hours and give the gym a miss and other than that, all will be fine. 🤷🏼‍♀️
No offence but that isn't good advice. Alcohol hins your blood, dehydrates you and it causes your blood vessels to relax this can all lead to bruising (as shown in her video) and swelling. All of which causes you to take longer to heal/recover and can affect your final results

Training for a walk for charity, will they be bringing a bottle of wine on that walk too?

Poor bag :cry:

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 22.00.00.png

Trying to be the change she wants to see in the TikTok platform :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Hands down the dumbest thing she has ever said. Lydia hun, you do not have that type of following. The people on TikTok don't give a rats about you getting dressed to stomp around a farmer's field in your stupid outfits.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Polava

VIP Member
Just watching the lastest flog on invidio, shes spouting in her dressing room about the new bag coming in a car etc, her eyes dart to the right more than once, she's lying about what she's saying as per 🙄

If you look to the right you are using part of the brain to embellish/lie 🤥
She does this ALOT!!!!!
She failed to mention whose car! Old Jeff, the local courier in his Ford Cortina! Drives around for beer money! Mate of Ken 🤣

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
What is the actual point of this table outside of the greenhouse? 🙄. And I still think the reclamation yard display under the window of the house is also ridiculous.

Who puts “indoor” wood tables outside that are not made of actual outdoor materials?

F3BAEF0F-705B-4008-BA59-8BF814018174.jpeg
C2AF4C98-9A7F-49E8-9775-164DADF7E9BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Garden centre chic ... don't be jealous :cool: hee heeee

View attachment 1259237
View attachment 1259233
⬆⬆⬆
Oohh Lyds finds men in slandals and linen to be the sexiest everrr 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Here we go. The mini Hermèzz Celly lurking about
View attachment 1259236

Ali really needs to up his YouTube f*ckboy game ... crotch shots in grandpa trousers and slandals ain't gonna cut it babe xoxo . IG fboy game is almost there.
😎
View attachment 1259234View attachment 1259235
That’s the smallest crotch I‘ve ever seen… and I’ve seen a lot. 🤣🤭🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Thread title #136: Genuinely feel a right tit (and it’s paaaaafect!)
I died when she went on about her favorite boob. She had the ability to give good content about revision plastic surgery and this is what she’s giving us. Oh that and advice that scarring and the healing process are encouraged by UV rays, string bikinis, and saltwater rather than appropriate dressings, compression garments, and adequate rest.

• Haha
  • Heart

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Wtf is going on? Am I watching 30 minutes of napkins…. What on earth is she doing? Does she think this is riveting?
Meanwhile, Victoria has just uploaded a new MK campaign

Ps. Have I missed something? The vlog says H&M haul… have I fast forwarded or was there actually one?

• Haha
  • Sick

Michelle05

Chatty Member
This bag (if it’s real) comes from a reseller. If Lydia had gotten the store experience or shopped through an SA trust that she would have milked that content to death…. Just think of how she unbox and makes a big deal out of buying a simple belt.
I find it so funny that Hermes refuses to sell her a bag 😂

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Also growing purple broccoli, asparagus, Courgettes, Mangetout, spinach and all the herbs when she doesn't even eat vegetables.

• Haha
  • Sad

uhhuhyeahok

She is absolutely manic in this vlog. The accent is running riot and the like this and like that was really infuriating.

Also she was talking about how her wine hikes are 30km. Please lady. You do not walk 30km in a day, that is at least 6 to 8 hours of walking and sitting in the pub doesn't count.

• Haha
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
Wait! How could someone accidentally tweet their postcode 😂
What is she talking about? your postcode is your address and can easily locate your house especially if you live in an area where there aren’t many houses. Google images alone will share pictures of the houses on the street as they will be there from the listings unless you get everything fully removed after buying. At the end of the day she has shown her entire house online and the surrounding area so she is the only one to blame.

Last edited:
  • Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
If she really is purposely setting her vlog titles wrong then she’s a lot more desperate than I thought.
To me that’s openly admitting that she no longer has the skills to capture an audience authentically so she has to go with the last resort and almost trick viewers into commenting.
How embarrassing.

• Sad
  • Sick