Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Her previous boobs were actually better, these ones look bottom heavy and are just pulling down! I thought boobs look better up that is why push up bras where made, maybe lidl it is time to invest in some proper real bras.
This is what happens when people don’t follow post operative instructions because they think they know better than their surgeon … Elsie should still be wearing a sports bra every day for support! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven’t watched the video but if she did pay that sort of money for a bag I’d be flabbergasted! Someone with the money Kim Kardashian has, yes £27,000 is lose change and they can be sold for more. I know Lydia has got good money coming in but surely that type of money is better invested in bricks and mortar or something? Makes my mind boggle why or how anyone could take a bag out of the house having spent that!

reader49

How long before the bunga hits the market I wonder? Will be difficult to sell without being on the internet so I doubt she can avoid us seeing the whole thing when it does go up. Those rooms that she's kept hidden will be interesting.

• Heart

Cloak

VIP Member
Also. She thinks she’s added value? Is that actually realistic? Didn’t she remove two bedrooms and spend about £150k+ on it? I don’t know if she’s added value if she counts all the money she’s lost in the process?!

the way she overenunciates her T’s really gets to me as well. Constantly trying to sound posh but it just sounds over-egged.

• Sick

benmarcow

Ok so all the decor she did in bunga with furniture, linens, crockery, curtains and the list is endless, she will be doing that again with her move. What a waste of life and time never happy with what you have

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Nonna's Christmas present ... the green book Wine Encyclopedia (?) and fern have disappeared from sight.
It's all.about topiary trees now.

Screenshot_20220509-193537_YouTube.jpg

She says the mini Kelly is a perfect summer bag. Tell me more girl. It's brown gold.
Can't fit your phone.
Let alone a pair of sunglasses. Summer ? Hmm. Really fashion girl.
:rolleyes:

This vlog is just one big Adanola AD. Ugh. And of course, Lyds watching Ali moving stuff for her, at her beck and call, Ali bathing the dogs, Ali drying the dogs, Ali cuddling the dogs ... she just stands around giggling and yakking.
And buying :rolleyes: (hidden Ad ?) loads of table linen for her tablescapes and Dominoes Pizza.
Tattlers, i dare you to guess the colour of the table linen. C'mon.
Guess.
You will definitely not guess the correct colour ... :rolleyes:

Sage blah blah sage Amazon floral blah sage blah Amazon green boxes lovely blah beautiful oh wowww topiary trees Amazon beautiful sage brown beautiful blah linen blah napkins yak yak yak
"branding is beautiful" ... 'cos it's green. :rolleyes:
And a green apron. Blah blah blah.

Anyone know the amount of £££ she would possibly earn from her Amazon Affiliate Lynx ??? Girl is pushing her Amazon AL like crazy.

Wtf is going on? Am I watching 30 minutes of napkins…. What on earth is she doing? Does she think this is riveting?
Meanwhile, Victoria has just uploaded a new MK campaign

Ps. Have I missed something? The vlog says H&M haul… have I fast forwarded or was there actually one?
A tablecloth. I think. In ... sage ??? Could be a tea towel. Napkins.
I zoned out after a while. So can't be sure.
But definitely not an H & M haul.
Like her 2 purchases from duty free were not a HAUL.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Size up girl. The dress is too tight across your ample bosom.
View attachment 1261780

What the heck is going on with Ali's forehead ???

View attachment 1261781View attachment 1261782

Omg. This is what Lyds finds sexy. :sick: Formal trousers with slandals. I'm so ... confused.
View attachment 1261783
View attachment 1261784

Horrid. Just horrid. ⬆⬆⬆

Erm.
View attachment 1261785
View attachment 1261786

Did Lyds say she took the dogs on a 4km walk ????
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Aldi looks like the village idiot in his Sunday best!

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I remember seeing this one while ago when I was convinced I had the winning euro lottery ticket and was fantasy spending at 4am and thought it would be something I bet she wished she gone for. 😍 To think what she paid for hers compared to what comes with this in terms of her overall outlay, she’ll never get her money back on her own.

What I never understood - and I know the UK home buying process is very different to the US/Canada where I am - is why they felt so rushed. Was it because they needed the content or the compound stress of the upcoming wedding? I just can’t believe someone with her means and self-professed attention to detail and aesthetic wouldn’t move into a short term rental until she found her perfect property. I wonder if she’s using the “we were rushed” excuse to mask her disdain for choosing a place she doesn’t actually like. I actually think she did really love the place when they first purchased it when the interior style de jour was mirrored furniture, all white walls, grey interiors. But now that the general trendy interior style has changed, she knows she can’t do anything else to the Bunga to continue to fake a British country estate.

ohhreeally

Lydia will ways give away where she lives because she just HAS TO SHOW OFF! She can't help herself. She shows off and brags about everything.
And she will do it again, now that she's FINALLY talked ali into moving (been a hard graft that one)

Pahaha "it might take 5 years" as if! They'll have bought something by the time next year rolls around, wouldn't want ali to change his mind would she?!

So transparent!

• Heart

BloodyBasketCase

The question of where their marriage is at I.e. still no children even though it was on the horizon. I find most of these couples hold back on kids as they deep down know they are not in it for the long haul. They’ve got through the honeymoon stage and the climb to social snobbery only and thats where it stops.
@Tyui Sorry but you can't assume that everyone wants kids and that any couple without them is completely incompatible and on the rocks. Not everyone wants to be or should be parents. :rolleyes:

• Heart

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
I cant believe that if a house move is on the horizon that she even considered painting her dressing room. She knows its not good for filming, and she knows its a niche colour and that most people wouldnt want it, so if moving house is on the cards why do it? Bizarre.

ohhreeally

Think ali has been viewing things differently since the nicky incident, obviously he knew what she could be like but I don't think he actually believed she would behave that way towards someone outside their little circle. She almost ruined their careers. Carrie and Ali almost left her after that and he definitely is different towards her now.

Sage245

VIP Member
Didn’t Carrie just move to live closer to Lydia? And now Lydia is going to move to the Cotswolds so she can have more ‘staff’? So she’s expecting Carrie to drive ages every day to get there? It’s bizarre and so try hard - Lydia has lived in Milton Keynes for years, there’s literally no reason for her to move to the Cotswolds. Honestly I don’t know why Ali goes along with this shit.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
What next for her spending - she needs her next fix
The long awaited phase 2 must be starting soon....

Guest room overlooking drive
Outdoor kitchen
Basement entertaining room
New patio
Strip painted oak doors
Strip banister and repaint
Flower bed along 500 year old wall
New oak posts to replace glass and steel along light well/fire escape
Shed?

Also her new bespoke RR hasn't arrived yet has it?

• Haha
  • Wow

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
100% this!

She's so vile, she sees a comment like that and just has to put that person right! She has convinced herself as well as some of her audience that she is happy and she loves her life, what is her alternative, to be her true self and miserable as hell, can't really put that in a twice weekly vlog!
She knows things are going downhill big time and no doubt spent the whole of her holiday trying to plan something to rectify this - I guess the moving house was all she could come up with, and the Beauty Pie and Rodial deals are her attempt to push back into the Beauty Industry!
Thats why she hates tattle as on here the truth is written about her and it’s there for anyone to see. Her bat shit crazy fans don’t like it either as they can’t stand their favourite person on the internet being criticised

What I never understood - and I know the UK home buying process is very different to the US/Canada where I am - is why they felt so rushed. Was it because they needed the content or the compound stress of the upcoming wedding? I just can’t believe someone with her means and self-professed attention to detail and aesthetic wouldn’t move into a short term rental until she found her perfect property. I wonder if she’s using the “we were rushed” excuse to mask her disdain for choosing a place she doesn’t actually like. I actually think she did really love the place when they first purchased it when the interior style de jour was mirrored furniture, all white walls, grey interiors. But now that the general trendy interior style has changed, she knows she can’t do anything else to the Bunga to continue to fake a British country estate.
Because when she wants somthing she has to have it now, she’s like verruca salt. She grew some herbs and then spent 30k on a greenhouse and thousands more on veg beds for no reason as all that she’s “grows“ could of been done from her windowsill and a veg trug. The garden would look loads nicer full of flowers and would set the greenhouse off but the veg beds completely ruin it.

• Heart

StuffyWuffy

WTF is her instagram post about - she grew chickens from seeds?! She makes no sense. I presume she means a pack of seeds started her 'love' of the outdoors and nature but that is not clear. She just spews out whatever she is thinking with no thought whether it makes sense.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh but darlings the day when the influencer lifestyle is past it’s sell by date … how will they cope financially then. Big house. Big mortgages … all need to be paid …. And the ‘job’ they do … it’s not something that will last forever to sustain paying a millionaires lifestyle / mortgage .. these guys don’t live in the real world ..
Yes... the reckoning will surely come when she buys top dollar OLD house (that needs a lot of yearly maintenance) now and then she isn't making obscene money per dumb hair vitamin and tupperware post... they won't be able to afford the house payments, or the cars, or her credit card bills MATCHING SHOES AND BAGS or Ali's shoe & short pants addiction. I mean she's already having to BUY MAKEUP AND PURFUME AT THE AIRPORT AND A LV VANITY CASE FOR CONTENT... THIS IS BEGINNER VLOGGER 101. She's also very active on tick tok out of complete desperation.

This is a tale as old as time. 15 mins of fame and crazy money, and then they blow it all in a few years and end up broke, alone (because they treat everyone like shit and are narcs), and without a way to make a living.... and older with all natural beauty ruined by vanity.

Today's video was a bunch of BULLSHIT about botox as if it was the same as working out and taking care of your skin. I am 51 and have been doing botox for 6 years now. It's not the same a skincare. It's a way to keep the lines at bay and to look fresher and we allll KNOW she's doing massive amounts of filler and has been doing botox for years. (lots of dogging actually admiting she's been doign all of this all along and pretending she has BABY BOTOX). NOPE these two are well into multiple syringes per visit and sounds like the doctor is trying to get her to let it wear off a little and warning her to not do too much.... all the while letting her advertise him for most of the vlog.

And leave it to Lydiot to feel the affects of botox which take 2 weeks when you do it the first time in a jaw.... minutes later... and then days later bragging how sensitive she is. Unlike ANY HUMAN... ONLY SHE CAN FEEL THE BOTOX WITHIN SECONDS AND CAN SEEEEEEE IT ALREADY REDUCING HER JAWLINE. Even the Dr feelgood ayad was like... um nope you let me know about that "eyeroll" And we alllll know she's just doing this to reduce her jawline... there ain't no TMJ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart