Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Oh yes the vlog title was wrong!

Think she meant AMAZON and ADANOLA haul.

She is making so many mistakes recently, and she has Carrie to check everything, and supposedly Fi is her PA - WTF does she do?

How can you put out a vlog with the wrong title, what a moron!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Omg, I took a tumble in the underground once. Ended up flat on my back at the bottom of some stairs with commuters stepping over me. Fortunately some kind woman helped me up but I had a huge lump on the back of my head and mild concussion :rolleyes:🤕🤯
You know I would’ve laughed😆.

I have many funny and embarrassing train experiences. I once went for drinks after work and ran for the late train and left my shoe on the platform as the doors closed🥴.

• Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
VOTE DAXON!

We will send a car to bring you to the poll-ing station at the top of page 1. Your driver Frankel Mankle-Kicks awaits the pleasure of your esteemed support.

There may be a parcel in a bag in the car just for you - who can tell?

This is a sponsored advertorial for Blue Sky Poll Don't Lie inc.

AD
Are you trying to make me implode? That’s it the gloves are OFF, @Oops 🤯🤯🤯😡😡😡😡😡

VOTE ICE TEAM FICK Now and you will receive the following -

A Penhaligon fragrance of dreams with sage green bow-tie;

A packet of seeds with which to grow your own chickens;

A packet of brazil nuts dressed up as macadamias and a frozen watermelon;

A SPF 59 for your nose as it is so much nearer the sun than any other part of face/bod.

Vote now and let your voice be heard!!! ❤ DO NOT accept any lifts to the polling station - the offer is an attempt to fraudulently sabotage your vote! Stay alert and remember #thepollsdontlie

• Haha
  • Heart

Marie-Claude

Really, Anna? Cos it looks like an unimaginative snorefest to me - the Hermezzzz Kelly bag and matching belt 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 déja poo - plus, why is this woman coming up on my feed..😡😡😡😡 never watch her...

View attachment 1256713
Before I dress to look rich, I dress to look good...
[edit]
It’s always the same story: you have to look like, make people jealous, to pretend... All this is just smoke and mirrors. Who cares if my neighbor has an RR? I don’t pay for his insurance, his gasoline or his maintenance...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Oops...

VIP Member
187E6D58-43F1-4401-B707-57DAF3BDA28B.gif
Just bumping this basement steps up again! @Al Fresco gives us the funniest gifs ever. Have watched it over 10 times today. Just tooooo funny. Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha

Little Dancer

I haven’t watched the video but if she did pay that sort of money for a bag I’d be flabbergasted! Someone with the money Kim Kardashian has, yes £27,000 is lose change and they can be sold for more. I know Lydia has got good money coming in but surely that type of money is better invested in bricks and mortar or something? Makes my mind boggle why or how anyone could take a bag out of the house having spent that!
If you haven’t paid off your mortgage, why are you spending that on a handbag. Maybe I don’t understand investment pieces. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

_Lon_

Another suggestion for someone for Lydia to follow is Sophie Patterson, the interior decorator. She needs to copy her house too. I think it’s closer to her dream/real personal style
Nah, she needs to stop copying others and come up with her own style and identity. All these annoying influencers copying one another, no one is original. It's pathetic. The saying, "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" comes to mind 😏

• Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
Her little sister, whom is pointedly never mentioned, is going to be a beauty like her mum, the exotic step-mother, IMO.

Curiously, she is not friends with Lydia on FB, but she is with Lydia's brother. Hmmmmmm...

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 10.34.31 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Also as someone who is currently in the process of trying to move house, it is very difficult at the moment as there are not enough properties on the market compared to the number of people trying to buy. If you do not actively have your house on the market or are not under offer estate agents won't give you the time of day. The only other way is to be a cash buyer are not be a part of a chain.
When her house is actually on the market then I will believe her bullshit
Yes, it's what they call a 'tight' housing market...exactly as you describe. I was listening to an interesting programme about it on R4 the other day. It's the worst in Europe.
Good luck with your move 😍

I really zoned out when she started bleating on and I’m not sure I can force myself to watch again for the clues! I’ll do the 10 mile radius on Rightmove like you suggested (I think it was you!) but are there any other defining features, for example did she indicate the price?
Weeeeeeelllllllll......let's think.....

Outbuildings for staff
Stables for my little pony
A large shed for Mr MG
Greenhouse
Outdoor kitchen
Gym
Upstairs master bedroom
Large dressing room
Private woodland
Preferably own field
Pub within staggering distance
Drive through Maccy Dee and a Dominoes within 15 min drive

Any help?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheSweetPanda

“Kinda like a bandage. What you’d wear for a boob job.”

2C3186A2-59CD-48B8-AD85-E3ADCBE56989.png

AAAAANNNNNNDDDD

“Not really my style. More of a Josie style.

7F6CEEBF-345B-48F6-A6CC-4E055CB21E4C.png

Pot shots in Elsie’s direction.

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
She has nothing to say, does nothing this weekend so she shares Fleur's post of giving her dog a bath and calls it Wholesome Sunday Content!
For a moment I thought she was showing Boe Vic's dog.
Screenshot_20220515-205016_Instagram.jpg

She really has nothing going on.
Nothing. Not even lunch or supper. 😎

Screenshot_20220515-205002_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

Namima

VIP Member
Lyds' latest Reels (sic)

Her choice of song is quite ... interesting 🤔
I think she may have chosen the song because of the title of the song, without listening to the words of the song.

Screenshot_20220511-065842_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220511-065854_Google.jpg

Firstly, you were never creative, just a plagiarist ie. copycat. Fraud.

Second, in the scenario of your life, you, my dear, are the poisonous stream contaminating people and life around you. Making others cry.

Lyds is seething right now at people referring to her wild woodland as a yard or backyard ... 😂 😂 😂 Heeheee

Screenshot_20220511-065749_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-065739_Instagram.jpg

Meaning you Lyds, and your Whatsapp buddy Amelia Liana ... :cool:

Screenshot_20220511-064952_Instagram.jpg

Oh Ali.
The vanity of it all.
The desperation.
Screenshot_20220511-082743_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082745_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082747_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082749_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082750_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082753_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220511-082756_Instagram.jpg

His choice of song is also interesting... hmm. "Lovefool"
Certainly the fool part is on the head ... :cool:

Screenshot_20220511-082742_Instagram.jpg

The IG f*ckboy vibes are :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Ali's latest Reels (sic)
Shexy thumbnail babe.
Screenshot_20220511-082800_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Marie-Claude

[/QUOTE]
I get her on my youtube feed too, she has a specific audience of golddiggers mostly, women who will only date rich men and need to look the part to get them.

I watch them sometimes for fun, but her lips are SO distracting, I think they are silicone so they can't be dissolved or she would have at this point. it's ironic because it is the opposite of "classy" which she preaches all the time.

is she finally getting chickens??? shes been talking about it for years
[/QUOTE]
I have two chickens : they need space, run and shit everywhere, spend their time making holes as big as craters, devour flowers and vegetables, traumatize my cat and are totally resistant to any notion of obedience. Chickens are anarchists with feathers: neither god nor master!

• Haha
I've checked the councils planning portal and the last thing applied for was the porch. So they haven't applied for a home office and got denied, I reckon they're preparing to leave sooner rather than later.

Namima

VIP Member
I wonder how much her "upgrades" to her house were the first time, and now she's doing it again.....and has it added any value onto her home?
I think only the greenhouse and coffins have added some value to the house.
However.
Very minimal value though in comparison to :
They've had to spend £££ to repair their gate and front boundary wall.
She has f*cked up her closet big time. And the kitchen.
The living room is passable but kinda dark and dingy. Minimal value there ie. the fireplace.
Ali's office has removable bookcases - not built-in - so it could be converted to a small dining room quite easily. No value added in the room.
The panelling and solid oak porch do not add much value in a modern bungalow.
She has downgraded the house from a 5 bedroom to a 3 bedroom. Ali's closet, if you remove the desk and chairs, could fit a double or queen bed. So they could easily market the house as a 4 bedroom. A plus there.
The guest rooms are meh. Nothing special. No added value.
Only 2 out of 5 bathrooms function. One working bathroom - in the principal bedroom - has no door and a miniature bath. And there's no door on the (small) shower.
The garden is quite pretty but Ali has ruined the lawn in front of the terrace (patio ? :rolleyes:).
The ivy-clad trees don't look too healthy to me. But I know nothing about gardening so who knows.
The terrace is in a shocking state. Needs a good cleaning.
The area under their bedroom window - looking down to the gym window - cat remember the word for it - needs covering and is dangerous.
And the property has no boundary fence at the back - they had removed the fence to create the impression of a larger property.
The guest toilet does not work properly and has very noticeable wonky wallpaper.
No garage.
The shed is on it's last legs.
Boot room is actually a hallway or passage to the side door leading to the shed and bins.

Have I missed anything ?

Hi guys, sorry it’s a bit off topic but... can someone explain to me Lydia’s obsession with Domino’s and what pizza does she eat from there?? Also how does she stay so slim whilst eating Dominos??
She eats one meal a day. Restricts her meals. Drinks water throughout the day to curb her hunger pangs.
Quite possibly the reason why she's such a moody miserable cow to everyone and why she's starts eating before Ali.
She's hangry.

• Heart
  • Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I feel that she has clapped back at everyone, and insisted the bungalow was her "forever home" for over 4 years now because very soon after they moved in, they realized they'd been taken for a ride. Remember the odours, dodgy plumbing in origin I believe, that had to be sorted out ASAP when they moved in. Bathrooms that have never worked. Spotty internet issues, etc.

She was impetuous in insisting they HAD to buy a house ASAP (during the run up to the wedding) and the fact that the bungalow hadn't even been formally listed online, made her want it right then and there. It was the first time I'd seen her be a complete brat on a vlog. She would not let up about having to leave the suddenly too tiny house they'd been in for years. Despite only viewing the bungalow at night in the rain, they paid asking price. So all this drivel about it being her forever home for the last 4 years is Lydia digging in as she always does, because she can never acknowledge that she made a disastrous mistake in choosing to live "off grid" in a new build.

Now she's gaslighting everyone again (and herself!) in saying they need to move because they very soon will need an additional 5 people on staff. Bitch, please! We know you need to move because you can no longer afford to stay there. Pure speculation on my part, but her dad may be near retirement and may want his name off their mortgage. Her sister is probably wanting to go to university soon, perhaps Lydia's sainted step mum is pressuring her husband to pull his credit line from being tied up to Lydia and Ali's property. It will be interesting to see if Lydia and Ali again need a guarantor if they do move house.

I believe she's claiming the need for a move is due to their need for increasing staff by 5 people as a wild attempt to "manifest" the very success that would require, when all factual evidence points to the exact opposite. She's read far too many manifestation books. She says she's happy when it's palpable she isn't. She tells the world her marriage is flawless, when we all see how unhappy and disconnected they are. The examples are endless. Manifesting doesn't work like that, you ridiculously pompous wanna-be money grubber.

She now has sun spots sprootling across her cheeks. Way to go, Lydia. A big accomplishment for a 34 year old Englishwoman.

View attachment 1261850

Who the fuck wears a Christian Dior twilly in their sure to be sweaty hair for a day mucking about in their "backyard"?? Lydia Elise Millen, that's who.

View attachment 1261854

She claims they may be moving house maybe soon, maybe in 5 years, yet here she is salivating at putting something like this in their hillbilly backyard.

View attachment 1261855

I'll leave you all with this. Lazy Lydia on the couch, per usual, with Mr. Millen-Gordon bringing her mochi balls to eat. She admits she's been glued to TikTok watching the recent news about Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. Ali then says, "imagine if that were us having all our business put out there, imagine what I could tell about you". Whilst filming Berkeley humping Porter, who can't be bothered to care about anything anymore.

View attachment 1261857
Nail. On. Head. The Persian mum-in-law of dreamzzzz will be the future monster-in-law because she is guarding the finances and, lets face it, Lidl is throwing good money after bad, clearly. As you say - there is Uni for the step-sis and dad is near retirement. Oh - let’s see how this plays out - you are very observant! 👏🏻👏🏻👏

• Heart
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
Her scalp is only sensitive when she has to pay for the products she is using.

Well, I'm off to the hairdressers for a late-night appointment, I promise not to abuse her but only if she honours my request to not get any product or water on my scalp when washing it.

• Haha