Lydia Millen #134 Paint the whole house Mizzle to get its value down to nizzle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree this piece of tit lives in a different world to the rest of us - I sure hope karma is coming!
We’ll they say a broken mirror is 7 years of bad luck. Good luck lidl!

I don't think that 5 years is a particularly long time to own a vanity case. Not a well made one anyway. I have some almost 10 years old.. you just give them a regular clean and don't overfill (two things alien to Lydia)
I have a Samsonite or Delsey , with a mirror and a strap , material but rigid so nothing ever brakes. That is more like a primark spongebag!

Just popped on to say these poor furbabies have to have rough tweed in their bed because it fits her Ladyship's aesthetic. Give them a lovely SOFT blanket ffs 😡😡
They both look so sad!😢😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hinting for Elizabeth Arden to do another vanity case collab. She's so transparent.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
I think she meant the collab was innovative not the vanity, but tbh I doubt that was either!
Brands have been working with personalities for a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the vlog is a sponsored bikini vlog by Calzedonia - not even a post about her holiday, and not even sponsored or credited to the brand they went with and stayed with for free. Not sure i'm strong enough to watch this tit fest but going to attempt it now! Of course she's milking the surgery still!

OMG she's talking about the resort but all i can see are her big babboon lips! WTF has she done she looks ridiculous!

What is that big straw bag with the orange handles on the shelf - never seen her with that? Much more appropriate for a boat trip than the baggy birkin!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
All the wonderful beach attire. Formal long sleeve shirts, £1000 long dresses that she gardens in :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20220505-183818_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Speeding through the flog - no doubt missing a few verbal gems - but just cannot watch it any other way!

She's banging on about the Twilly, all her Hermes crap and at 39 mins the mini Kelly gets a few mins air time and blah blah. She cares more about her bags than anything else, and if she's doing ads for bikinis then why has she made no effort with her hair? I know she's on holiday but she looks horrendous!

Why did she show us all those bikinis which she ordered too small from Net a Porter when she didn't need them and wouldn't be taking them with as she had all the freebie Calzedonia ones??

• Sad
Reactions: 24
You can always tell when I’m beside the sea because my eyes turn so blue’ - Same, Elsie, same 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg! I just whizzed through tonight’s vlog I sure I heard her say to Ali “too much wa*!ing” Why on earth would you say that to her your husband and out in in a vlog! Really shows her the true Lydia who is not elegant or classy in anyway. Why on earth would you include that in a vlog for a paid promotion of a luxury hotel/resort? I really don’t think some of these brands do research on who they use to promote them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Does she think she lives on a bleeping farm when she says “crops”?!?
She thinks because she’s grew a couple of vegetables she’s got a kitchen garden. She doesn’t understand kitchen garden produce is use to cook with all year round, it’s not buying a herb from b&q and sprinkling it over pasta.

WTF made the vanity case innovative? Does she know what that word means - I have a collection of almost identical cases which came FWP from various brands. This is one of her main problems, she hypes everything to such heights. I remember when it was released and she banged on about how it had taken 10 months to design or some such shite and her whole vlog was her rambling on about it. Pretty sure V released something similar at the time, mentioned it as part of her vlog but didn't try and make it sound like she had reinvented the wheel.
How do you lovingly create a basic boring looking vanity case?

Reactions: 17
I tried to get through Lydia's vlog. Sped through a lot. I will give her this, I think she tried really really hard to not be a dick in this vlog. She goes on and on about the bikini brand that is paying her and the resort, the food, everything. She even pointedly waits for Ali before scarfing her food. Although she can't elegantly wait, she has to moan about waiting. And moan. And moan some more.

The starkest thing that stuck out to me watching the 1.20 hour vlog was this. They were alone, on an island, at a luxury resort. And there is Z E R O affection, zero chemistry, or sexiness between them. If she'd said she was off on holiday with her brother, it would be completely believable. I think they may have had a spark in the early days. Maybe. Ya know, when she was love bombing him, pretending to be into everything he was into. Fitness, eating well, yada yada. Once he put a ring on it, the farce ended, and we're left with this. Two people that are so disconnected, that a sexy villa on the sea cannot make them show even a smidge of romantic affection for one another.

She is now saying "Mon Dieu" about everything. Is this copied from Josephine? Pick a persona Lydia, and please stick to it. It's gotten to the point that the many incarnations of Lydia Elise Millen feel like multiple clones. All different, particularly if you've followed her for years. Goth Emo girl, Ibiza party animal, Fitness barbie, modern Balmain and jeans girl, Equestrian snob fashion victim, simpering Victorian heroine, gardener that never actually gardens or pulls weeds, Rustic loving twit. And now she's in a French woman of a certain age mode. Who does that?? This isn't a natural evolution of a personality. This is like a multiple personality disordered shifting of personalities. Gives me the shivers.

I will take my life over theirs every single time. My DH and I have to earn our keep, pay our way for any niceties we treat ourselves to. We have 2 hormonal teenagers underfoot, a young puppy that is always angling to push his way into everything, and I still would pick an evening in my own home, cuddling on the couch watching mediocre streaming telly over what Ali and Lydia are playing at.

The antonym to "romance" is the Millen-Gordon's marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
If you told me she was in her 40s or 50s, I would believe you in a second.

If you told me she was raised in a barn, I would believe you in a second.

She has very non-clean tendencies. (Photos of her from her younger days, she always looks filthy dirty. Now, the makeup case.) Wrenk!!!

Her dogs continue to dislike her.

Her husband definitely hates her.

I think I’m caught up.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Ali has started to look like the late actor Richard Briers (The Good Life) in Lydia's vlog tonight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I tried to get through Lydia's vlog. Sped through a lot. I will give her this, I think she tried really really hard to not be a dick in this vlog. She goes on and on about the bikini brand that is paying her and the resort, the food, everything. She even pointedly waits for Ali before scarfing her food. Although she can't elegantly wait, she has to moan about waiting. And moan. And moan some more.

The starkest thing that stuck out to me watching the 1.20 hour vlog was this. They were alone, on an island, at a luxury resort. And there is Z E R O affection, zero chemistry, or sexiness between them. If she'd said she was off on holiday with her brother, it would be completely believable. I think they may have had a spark in the early days. Maybe. Ya know, when she was love bombing him, pretending to be into everything he was into. Fitness, eating well, yada yada. Once he put a ring on it, the farce ended, and we're left with this. Two people that are so disconnected, that a sexy villa on the sea cannot make them show even a smidge of romantic affection for one another.

She is now saying "Mon Dieu" about everything. Is this copied from Josephine? Pick a persona Lydia, and please stick to it. It's gotten to the point that the many incarnations of Lydia Elise Millen feel like multiple clones. All different, particularly if you've followed her for years. Goth Emo girl, Ibiza party animal, Fitness barbie, modern Balmain and jeans girl, Equestrian snob fashion victim, simpering Victorian heroine, gardener that never actually gardens or pulls weeds, Rustic loving twit. And now she's in a French woman of a certain age mode. Who does that?? This isn't a natural evolution of a personality. This is like a multiple personality disordered shifting of personalities. Gives me the shivers.

I will take my life over theirs every single time. My DH and I have to earn our keep, pay our way for any niceties we treat ourselves to. We have 2 hormonal teenagers underfoot, a young puppy that is always angling to push his way into everything, and I still would pick an evening in my own home, cuddling on the couch watching mediocre streaming telly over what Ali and Lydia are playing at.

The antonym to "romance" is the Millen-Gordon's marriage.
Boom. That’s how you do it. Love this post 🙌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.