Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻💙🌻

Thanks to our @shiroyagisan for the brilliant thread title with 60 votes! 🥂🍾

Lidl and Aldi are in the Maldives island of Fari, courtesy of Ritz Carlton hotels and Ali's manifesting, bringing into stark contrast the difference between influencer 'holidays' and our holidays......

* They beg a holiday. We book one.
* They don't pay. We save up our hard-earned money.
* It was on their bucket list "for years" since they saw Frow holiday there last month. We saw it on TripAdvisor.
* They do a 'pack with me vlog' (don't they?) while we get on with it.
* Pre flight lounge for them. A Prêt sarnie for us!
* They say they won't be 'working' on holiday then tell us it wasn't a holiday because they were working. We try not to do work...that's why it's a holiday!
* They wear a white linen dress and belt on a ten hour flight. We wear something comfy.
* Short haul holidays don't count as real holidays for them. A day off is a holiday for us.
* They guzzle champagne on the flight. We drink bottled water #hydrated 😉
* Their in flight entertainment is The Botanist book. Ours is three films in a row.
* They travel business class. We turn right.
* They take a Hermès Birkin and mini Kelly and make sure they are in every photo. We take a beach bag and a clutch bag for evening .
* They wake up early to enjoy the sunrise. We have a lie in because we don't have to go to work (and we have jet lag).
* They eat lobster with a spoon #engagement. We use a knife and fork #manners.
* They have their photo taken in profile to show off their new boobs. We know profile shots are best avoided as our tummy is bloated from breakfast.
* They worry there is no internet to post excerpts from the hotel brochure. We worry there is no internet to read Tattle.
* They wear white shorts, a Hermès twilly around their wrist and take the Birkin to pose on a boat trip. We wear a sarong and bikini ready to swim.
* They meet 'fangirls' wearing #metoo Hermès sandals. We pray we don't meet anybody who knows us.
* They post their photo on Instagram with the caption "Beauty and Brains". We couldn't risk our mates taking the piss.
* They pose in orange and compete with the sunset. We pose in orange and look like we've been Tango'd (UK) / are an escapee from Guantanamo Bay (USA).

In other news
#clickbaitgate The backlash against Lidl's clickbait title "Moving Out" rumbles on, with 1.9k likes against a comment calling her out. She screens the word 'dishonest'.
#partygate Lidl's feet are too wide for her Valentino Rockstud sandals prompting her friends husband to bend down and tuck her toe back in ....euwwww!
#dressingroomgate
* The dressing room is now green, including the ceiling and handles. It's more 'her'.
* She loves it, except we know she's doesn't. It only cost her some paint...er...what about Ken's payment?
* She can't resist throwing the Heritage Wardrobe Company under the bus...again.
* Thankfully Lidl has given up on the faux beams in the dressing room!

* She did a shoot for Karen Millen in Chichester...or 'Haute Bohemia', as she calls it.
* She models a hat last seen in 2008.
* Lidl continues to stomp around the countryside, through fields of lambs and a farmer's newly planted crops.
* She's finished reading A Year In Provence. It took 18 months.
* In the car to London for her birthday meal Ali poured rosé from a Lidl's thermos. She hadn't cleaned it since her drunken hike and scum came out....gross!
* "Good things happen to good people" she quotes..... #hairgate #globygate...just saying!
* Now she's happy with her body she's not afraid to wear a good amount of colour, she says, wearing a pale peach dress.
* After thousands of comments about her stirrups she says they are the right way round....just like Her Majesty the Queen's! Wrong! @MissMidnight has the receipts.
* On holiday she's flogging the Rodial product that "nearly got her cancelled". No Lidl, you were caught using the blurring tool!
* Claire Chanelle is working with a huge range of clients and was pictured in the multi coloured Oasis dress that Lidl flogged.

20220428_132429.jpg
20220428_082502.jpg
0_Screenshot_20220427-171916_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Tattlers, I did a bit of an experiment and want to share the results.

I have shown a portion of one of Lydia's videos to my dad. He is an expert in non-verbal communication and, as a 59 years old man, has no idea who Lydia is and I, of course, haven't given him any insight.

I showed him the bit where Lydia addresses the clickbait title situation, here is what he analyzed:
  1. The positioning of the camera at a lower level from her eyes indicates her will to feel superior and to be dominant
  2. The position she sits in, with her legs in front of her as to "protect" her from the camera and hide her at the same time meaning she feels threatened by the camera (the viewers who commented and who she is addressing)
  3. The stroking motion with which she caresses her leg indicates her wanting to reassure and console herself as if she feels to be the victim of the situation; she is comforting herself in a situation where she knows to be in the wrong
  4. The squinting of the eyes only paired with certain words (like "unnecessary language", and "dishonest") emphasizes the connection between said words and her feeling of anger
  5. Opposite to point 4, her eyes becoming larger and her raised eyebrows with words like "light-hearted, and "innocent" (referring to her content) is showing her will to change the listener's idea, associating a positive feeling to these words
  6. When she says "I want to be fair to me, to what I'm trying to do, my mission" she looks at her left, towards her ear; this indicates that she has heard these words before and is not thinking about them on the spot, she is repeating; she most surely said these things to someone before or she has practiced this speech in the mirror
  7. Clearly lying when saying that she "reads the (videos') feedback" and she "assesses it on her own" (we know Carrie is paid to do that)
In general, my dad's assessment after watching literally 5 minutes of a stranger's video is that she is a liar, trying to convince herself more than the public of her own lies; she has a manipulative and arrogant attitude toward everything that's "feedback" to herself or her content, she clearly belittles others' opinions and offers no explanation but forces her vision onto them.

Thanks dad, I couldn't have said it better!

lydia.PNG

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

happyforest

Chatty Member
I tried to get through Lydia's vlog. Sped through a lot. I will give her this, I think she tried really really hard to not be a dick in this vlog. She goes on and on about the bikini brand that is paying her and the resort, the food, everything. She even pointedly waits for Ali before scarfing her food. Although she can't elegantly wait, she has to moan about waiting. And moan. And moan some more.

The starkest thing that stuck out to me watching the 1.20 hour vlog was this. They were alone, on an island, at a luxury resort. And there is Z E R O affection, zero chemistry, or sexiness between them. If she'd said she was off on holiday with her brother, it would be completely believable. I think they may have had a spark in the early days. Maybe. Ya know, when she was love bombing him, pretending to be into everything he was into. Fitness, eating well, yada yada. Once he put a ring on it, the farce ended, and we're left with this. Two people that are so disconnected, that a sexy villa on the sea cannot make them show even a smidge of romantic affection for one another.

She is now saying "Mon Dieu" about everything. Is this copied from Josephine? Pick a persona Lydia, and please stick to it. It's gotten to the point that the many incarnations of Lydia Elise Millen feel like multiple clones. All different, particularly if you've followed her for years. Goth Emo girl, Ibiza party animal, Fitness barbie, modern Balmain and jeans girl, Equestrian snob fashion victim, simpering Victorian heroine, gardener that never actually gardens or pulls weeds, Rustic loving twat. And now she's in a French woman of a certain age mode. Who does that?? This isn't a natural evolution of a personality. This is like a multiple personality disordered shifting of personalities. Gives me the shivers.

I will take my life over theirs every single time. My DH and I have to earn our keep, pay our way for any niceties we treat ourselves to. We have 2 hormonal teenagers underfoot, a young puppy that is always angling to push his way into everything, and I still would pick an evening in my own home, cuddling on the couch watching mediocre streaming telly over what Ali and Lydia are playing at.

The antonym to "romance" is the Millen-Gordon's marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

StuffyWuffy

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster! Like the vast majority of you, I followed Lidl initially because at the time she was the only youtuber who had nice normal makeup (oh how I laugh now!). Everyone else was doing really full on cut creases etc and Lidl was just doing base and eyeliner - before the ByTerrible shite. She was using standard drug store makeup with the occasional high priced item. She influenced me to buy the Chanel bronzer. I found GG because after a while a few things started to grate on me - on one occasion she was taking about a foundation as if she had helped the company formulate it and or market it (might have been Nars), I didn't actually watch much YT at that stage and didn't really get the whole freebie/PR lists, it was only by chance I realised there were loads of other women promoting it so I started googling her and found GG. It was around the time she put out a handbag video and got called out in the comments for chucking them on the floor.

I should really stop watching her videos but it's hard to look away! She just gets so many things wrong. For the last few months she has been over pronouncing words in the style of Fleur, I think it started when Fleur said she was quitting YT. It's really obvious and not her natural way of talking - I'm not sure she knows how to be natural anymore.

Also the Mr MG thing started when she started following certain Home Insta accounts, it's how they refer to their husbands without using their names. So if I had an account instead of referring to my husband by name I would call him Mr StuffyWuffy which if I did have an account I would have to do as my husband wouldn't want me mentioning him by name...but we know who Aldi is! There is no need to do this, we know him because he puts out his own snorefest every week. I think now it's just her way of belittling him but at the time she was just copying the accounts she was following.

I've got loads more grumbles up my sleeve but I've wound myself up talking about her - haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

happyforest

Chatty Member
Obviously the animals were left alone for hours considering all the pee, poo, cat foot spread around the house, and chewed off collars.

I'm shuddering. I know someone who had 2 dogs. Had. The dogs were play fighting and one's jaw got trapped in the other's collar. The poor dog died by strangulation and the one whose jaw was stuck had a dislocated jaw that required a huge surgery to fix. He was left severely traumatized. Their outdoor CCTV captured the whole thing. They were stuck until their owners came home, can you imagine the horror?

My breeders have always told me to remove collars in the house, or when leaving the dogs unsupervised. Specifically if one has more than one dog. For this very same reason.

Fucking Lydia, fucking Ali and fucking Carrie. All 3 are irresponsible asshats that don't deserve the privilege of pet ownership.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Hello! This is my first time posting to TL, thanks for having me.

Having spent some time recently reading this thread (and previous ones) about Lydia’s lack of gratitude and the poor job they did with showing off the resort they were gifted a stay at, I was inspired to post here for the first time. I do apologise in advance if this is OT (look at me using acronyms!).

There’s an Australian-based couple named Pia Muehlenbeck and Kane Vato that post a lot of travel vlogs on YouTube (I say ‘based’ because she’s German, he’s British) and honestly, Lydia and Ali could learn so much from them about promoting brands, particularly travel brands.

But what prompted me to post here was a vlog that I literally just watched. It showed Pia going out of her way to say thank you to the manager/owner (it’s not clear in the vlog) for allowing them to shoot a fashion campaign at the Watsons Bay Hotel. And I thought to myself, “That’s exactly how it should be done.” Kane commented on the view being incredible. There was no over the top “Wooooooow” or gushing. Just beautiful scenery set to modern music that showcases its subjects perfectly. Not “pah-fekt”. Perfect. I said what I said.

Like all influencers, I’m sure that Kane & Pia have their faults and their life isn’t exactly how it’s portrayed on social media or YT. But the one thing that is obvious and authentic about them is their chemistry together. They’re married, have been together for over a decade, and they have genuine fun together. It radiates off them. They also act/dress their age.

Like many people here, I used to be a big fan of Lydia (and Ali to a lesser extent, though I did like his bee content). But I’m not anymore because, over time, I began to feel that her content lacked authenticity. Having found TL, it’s clear that most people feel the same. I haven’t watched a Lydia vlog for a long time and I don’t plan to either. I find her to be dishonest and completely uninspiring now. Besides, the recaps on here are far more entertaining.

This was long for my first post and I do sincerely apologise if I’ve broken any of the guidelines by discussing another influencer at length.

I love the Tattle community and the support you all give one another. Much love to all!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Wophie

VIP Member
Spotted! A stray pair of teeny tiny bloomers going round the luggage conveyor at Malé International Airport about a week ago. Initials read "AG". Size 18-24 months.

PXL_20220430_100353440.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 62

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
She just feels the need to lie explain away everything. The Ritz put them in a decent room, but not an overwater villa because that’s $$$$. Instead of being honest about the room tiers and explaining different room categories (which would have been interesting and useful) Elsie makes it sound like that room was her choice because it was SOOOOO private. Girl a truly wealthy and exclusive person would be staying in the overwater villa. Then she has the AUDACITY to say that they paid room (which is the cheapest beach villa) is exactly their choice and is a “James Bond” room. Girl James Bond has unlimited funds. This is what you felt you could afford and it is the least expensive. Just be honest about it. It would be so much more interesting for her to say “this is the very base level room at the resort and look how beautiful it is”.

Lastly, hi Lydia 👋 glad to see you’re taking our feedback about waiting for Ali to eat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Wophie

VIP Member
As my daughter woke me up at 4:50am and is now back asleep whilst I lay here not asleep, let's do this...

May

Day one. A bank holiday?
May, I like you already.
From the pubs to the streets, new signs of life all around.
Beer gardens thicken. Wine glasses fill. My booze belly bulges once more.
In my back garden, fag ends are scattered from two nights ago.
Bright blue skies. Knickers on my lawn.
What rose do I freeze tonight?
Illegal raves. Fall down stairs. Ignore my husband's calls.
Windows open. Guts rumble from gluten (bizarre?).
Sunglasses on. Ali flirts.
Tassel season is back.
Knees up. What work?
They hear me screech far and wide.
Garden gatherings.
Pissed days give way to pissed nights.
Sunshine beams. Carrie tempts.
Not long to go now, hold on.
Ground your feet. Take a breath.
I'll leave Ali for you in the spring.

Screenshot_20220501-053244.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

kaz88

I am very fortunate to have been to the Maldives three times (my husband & I work and save bloody hard). Every resort has polite signs forbidding the use of photography drones - imagine paying a premium price for a holiday only to have your privacy invaded by some brain dead influencer flying a fucking drone over your water villa. Ali is as much as an arrogant twat as she is, so disrespectful for the people who have actually paid their way.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Namima

VIP Member
Photo dump of the Maldives vlog.

Screenshot_20220506-055551_YouTube.jpg

Footage of some organic tampons someone sent her ...
Ohhhh wowwww.
Screenshot_20220506-055613_YouTube.jpg

Multiple pics of watch and messy rings in vlog. ✔ More pics of said watch and messy rings to follow.
Screenshot_20220506-055621_YouTube.jpg

The contents of her Birkin. Yes. The Birkin for which she paid more than double the retail price. No, you don't have to "baby" your bags, but at least treat your bags with a little care.
Screenshot_20220506-055624_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220506-055626_YouTube.jpg

Weren't Ken and Graham finished with the closet the day of or just after her birthday party ??? Did the Millen-Morons leave straight after the party and were back waaay earlier than shown on their IG stories ??? 😳
Leaving for the airport ⬇
Screenshot_20220506-055657_YouTube.jpg

And so starts the nonstop shilling of swimming costumes, the Ritz-Carlton, their faux lifestyle, their faux flawless marriage, shoes, bags, sunglasses, SPF, the kitchen sink, linen pants, linen shirts, linen shirts, men's slandals, Ali's sexiness :sick: blah blah blah
She attempts to curb her fake "oh wowwws" "paaahficts" and "beauuutifulllll" but bish has products to flog so just can't help the fakery ...

This vlog is confirmation that the only reading Madame is doing... is Tattle Life. She addresses so many of our comments.

Screenshot_20220505-183314_YouTube.jpg

Hi lovely xoxo 😘

Screenshot_20220505-193554_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-193710_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-193732_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-193739_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-193823_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-193827_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-193916_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-193925_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-194041_YouTube.jpg

Flogging her SPF but why does her face look like this ??? And why is AlexP the makeup thief doing this to Lyds' lips ??? ⬆ ⬆ ⬆
Screenshot_20220505-194447_YouTube.jpg

She says Ali looks his sexiest when dressed in this outfit. Full linen and Hermèzz slandals.
Okkkkkkkay. Cheap drugs ? Alcohol ???
Screenshot_20220505-194054_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-194059_YouTube.jpg

Yep, Ali hitching up those too short linen pants to reveal his slandal-clad ugly feet is très shexy. 🤮

The gear for when you have a swimming lesson at 9am and rugby practice at 9.30am & can't be arsed to change.
Screenshot_20220505-194237_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-194251_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-194347_YouTube.jpg

Wee Ali. Playing dead to avoid spending time with Kim Jong Lydiot.
Screenshot_20220505-194501_YouTube.jpg

Ohh wowwww.
Screenshot_20220505-194509_YouTube.jpg

These Celine sunglasses ... No NO NOOOOO.
Screenshot_20220505-194518_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-194538_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-194654_YouTube.jpg

So much wrong in these pics The hair, the sunglasses, the mouldy nails, the twilly on the wrist , messy rings, the Birkin !!!!

Screenshot_20220505-194709_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-194727_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-194834_YouTube.jpg

Yikes Dawn Ward Lyds.
Screenshot_20220505-195014_YouTube.jpg

Must sell. Sell SELL SELL !!!
Screenshot_20220505-195031_YouTube.jpg

#CommunityGuidelines vibe.
"I am not your mother.." blah blah blah
Screenshot_20220505-195040_YouTube.jpg

Looking to his future ... ???
Screenshot_20220505-195113_YouTube.jpg

Rough.
Screenshot_20220505-195244_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-195321_YouTube.jpg

Forgot to take off the price tag ... yeah right.
Screenshot_20220505-195350_YouTube.jpg

Once again, making a fool of Ali.
Screenshot_20220505-195531_YouTube.jpg

Blah blah Hermèzz blah blah expensive... blah favourite blah blah brag brag brag
Screenshot_20220505-195622_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-195630_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-195638_YouTube.jpg

Still yakking on about the bag.
Screenshot_20220505-195646_YouTube.jpg

For an Ibiza paaaarty girl, Lyds sure has bad taste in swimming costumes. So unflattering. Really ages her.
Screenshot_20220505-195700_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-195725_YouTube.jpg

Dumb hat.
Screenshot_20220505-195726_YouTube.jpg

Should her influencing career fail, next stop is ... a Rap star ...
Screenshot_20220505-195812_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-195834_YouTube.jpg

Did she fit the Office Elf in her bag ???
Screenshot_20220505-195836_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-195844_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-195850_YouTube.jpg

Dumped the Celine tote - biggest bag she owns - for the Hermèzz mini Kelly ie. smallest bag she owns. #flex

At the Spa. Starting eating before Ali.
Screenshot_20220505-200001_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-200009_YouTube.jpg

Is that ... an Hermèzz Mini Kelly ??????? 😱 Nooooooo. Really !!!! Oh wowwww. :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220505-200058_YouTube.jpg

The eye-f*cking. Next level.
Find yourself a man that looks at you the way Lydia looks at herself. #manifest
:rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220505-200115_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-200110_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-200140_YouTube.jpg

Lyds actually looks pretty in orange. She really should wear the colour more. Sage, be gone.

Moaning about having to wait for Ali before she can start eating. Throws him under the bus by doing a time-lapse of her waiting and waiting and waiting.
Actually, it was just her way of she addressing us Tattlers who always comment how rude she is not waiting for Ali to sit down before she starts eating.
I would believe her if it was just a few occasions her having to wait for him. However, most of the time, Ali is cooking, plating and serving your lazy ass. And you don't have the manners to wait for him to sit down.
Screenshot_20220505-200416_YouTube.jpg

Couldn't wait. Stuffs her face. "I'm sooooooo hunnnnnngry."
Screenshot_20220505-200514_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-200522_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-200419_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-200429_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-200510_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-200522_YouTube.jpg

Poor guy said about 2 or 3 times "you couldn't wait ?"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

coconochanel

VIP Member
Cawwie is such a doormat I'd be fuming if my friend was rubbing her dirty feet on my arm. That is also where lady muck lets herself down, you can buy as many Hermes bags and old lady dresses and talk in your fake posh accent all you want but your actions prove you are just a chav!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Luna252

VIP Member
She’s on the defensive here. So full of s..t🙄 Keeping in touch with tattle WHILST away on paid for trip!!!👋👋👋
Wowser…if we were ever in any doubt that she reads here, she’s totally proven it now hasn’t she?! 😂 Hi Lid! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 54

MissMidnight

VIP Member
STOP THE PRESSES!

Elsie has officially given up on her Invisalign journey because it’s just not for her … but of course you know I have the receipt of her claiming her “teeth are absolute perfection” at the beginning of last year! 😎

Exhibit A: Instagram Story Q&A, 9th February 2021.

93E5C1EB-BD4C-4281-B47A-7074A5C4757C.jpeg

Tattlers, I present to you, Elsie Millen - Her Travesty, Queen of the Liars! 🙄

#Receipts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Namima

VIP Member
The Sordid Chronicles of an Hermèzz Twilly.... It's Hermèzz dontcha know.

Screenshot_20220506-055626_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220506-055624_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-194654_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-194727_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-194834_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-194857_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-195001_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-195418_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-195503_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-195630_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-195921_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-200108_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-200301_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-200324_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-200743_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-200942_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-201209_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-201844_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-200952_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220506-082546_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220506-082523_Instagram.jpg

Apologies for the looooong photo dump. 😗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

happyforest

Chatty Member
:sick: Vom Alert

This must be the most boring vlog yet. In the history of vlogs. Carrie and Lydia share a room in Sussex. Again. How cosy. Alex the make up tech is in another room.

Avert your eyes, @Oops... (soz for the toilet)

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.21.27 PM.png

On the journey back, Lydia is stroking Carrie's arm in the car with her foot. With her D I R T Y foot. :sick:
These two are certainly scissoring, although poor Carrie if this is the state of Lydia's hygiene when they're banging.

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.24.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.25.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.25.25 PM.png

The "very special" moment is... her first Asparagus. How very twee and boring.

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.28.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 12.29.04 PM.png

Riveting content. ((sarcasm))

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52