Lydia Millen #134 Paint the whole house Mizzle to get its value down to nizzle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Amber Turd's testimony (?) And it reminds me so much of Liedia's over dramatic, over explaining, irrelevant answers that stray away from the topic but there's no straightforward answer. Like the Nicky video she did
Yep - overselling a narrative. Both Amber and Lydiot are exemplary at it. Yesterday’s testimony was so theatrical, I expected to hear Cut! and It’s a Wrap! at the end of it. Little or no factual detail, like Elsie, but lots of my breath against the window pane, the golden glow, the filthy carpet, so much tea - lots of tea....’ I can’t wait for Mr. Chew to get his teeth into it today (sorry 😂) and bring the facts!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
OK so the destination is undeniably gorgeous.... but somehow they have made it look sort of boring. Based on this vlog, I don't know if I would go there at these prices and how far away it is. I felt the same way after teefers and charlie. Is it really worth that much to be on one beach and in one room and only so many restaurants? I assume it's just how they've filmed this and that they haven't left the resorts or shown any activities?

Lydia looks absolutely miserable and dead inside.... and he looks so awkward. ZERO chemistry

For those interested in their last Maldivian vlog - here you go. The current Ali is almost a shadow of this young Ali... And she is still miserable, staring at phone, asking where the bar is... but yet swimming/snorkeling without the drama and has her original chin/nose. Note the FLAT CHEEKS.... original cheekbones.

This was her boho phase which now we know was just a costume and not her style... but it's more flattering than the current IMO

View attachment 1243526View attachment 1243529

View attachment 1243537
Goodness me, what a difference between Ali then and Ali now!!! Then he was appreciative and grateful for the experience, didn't spend all his time waffling on about his OOTD, his watch, his 'fragrance wardrobe', and his visual content was interesting and creative. He seemed much more authentic and not just a plastic 'Ken Doll'. He also didn't appear to be walking on eggshells around Elsie! ( He still came across as thick as a brick tho) The change in him is quite tragic and very, very sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
At least the witch has finally got a broomstick and - another busy day of influencing not as she sweeps out the greedhouse!!

Will skip through Twatty's flog later - but it seems not to be a Maldives vlog but some kind of styling and outfit thing - you know short short trousers, pouty poses, open shirts to the waist and medallions - very very fashion forward indeed!

4 mins in she's 'jogging' and making stupid faces!

9 mins in - look away if you don't want to see the dirty brown, salt damaged, sun damaged, city bag Birking plonked right in the middle of the dinner table - ridiculous!

13 mins in - another meal with the mini Kelly in prime position - always in the shot!

Just forwarding it on off the bits of him discussing his outfits - so so dull!
Honestly, I have had enough of the Hermés simping. It was downright ridiculous in the vlog. She is such a pathetic, petty, little person. And not just because she is a short straw. Who does this? Who plonks a bag EVERY GOSH DARN TIME on a dining table to the point where the poor waiters serving food have to wait for Her Travesty to remove said hideous bags?

Bravo, that vlog un-influenced me from ever getting Kelly or Birkin. Screw that noise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Skipped through Ali's vlog in about 3 mins, I don't hate him but I struggle to watch him drone on. Say what we will about Lidl she definitely has something more watchable about her, even if it's hate-watching. I don't really keep up much with Josie and Victoria's youtube but when I do I skip a lot as they just can't hold my attention. It's strange as they are clearly much harder working. I also find when you scroll the comments, J and V have people who like them and rate their content but Lidl has actual fans...it's weird.
I love that on Grossie's thread there are two people who live in the same village as her and have inside knowledge. We need somebody to volunteer to move house.....😁

Goodness me, what a difference between Ali then and Ali now!!! Then he was appreciative and grateful for the experience, didn't spend all his time waffling on about his OOTD, his watch, his 'fragrance wardrobe', and his visual content was interesting and creative. He seemed much more authentic and not just a plastic 'Ken Doll'. He also didn't appear to be walking on eggshells around Elsie! ( He still came across as thick as a brick tho) The change in him is quite tragic and very, very sad.
She was mocking him though. He stumbled over his words a lot and seemed pretty vacant.
She hadn't refined her pseudo posh accent then but was still glued to her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Put me right off of going to the Maldives! They’ve made it look so dull. They are a young couple, no kids and supposed available ££s so why do they look so miserable?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hello! This is my first time posting to TL, thanks for having me.

Having spent some time recently reading this thread (and previous ones) about Lydia’s lack of gratitude and the poor job they did with showing off the resort they were gifted a stay at, I was inspired to post here for the first time. I do apologise in advance if this is OT (look at me using acronyms!).

There’s an Australian-based couple named Pia Muehlenbeck and Kane Vato that post a lot of travel vlogs on YouTube (I say ‘based’ because she’s German, he’s British) and honestly, Lydia and Ali could learn so much from them about promoting brands, particularly travel brands.

But what prompted me to post here was a vlog that I literally just watched. It showed Pia going out of her way to say thank you to the manager/owner (it’s not clear in the vlog) for allowing them to shoot a fashion campaign at the Watsons Bay Hotel. And I thought to myself, “That’s exactly how it should be done.” Kane commented on the view being incredible. There was no over the top “Wooooooow” or gushing. Just beautiful scenery set to modern music that showcases its subjects perfectly. Not “pah-fekt”. Perfect. I said what I said.

Like all influencers, I’m sure that Kane & Pia have their faults and their life isn’t exactly how it’s portrayed on social media or YT. But the one thing that is obvious and authentic about them is their chemistry together. They’re married, have been together for over a decade, and they have genuine fun together. It radiates off them. They also act/dress their age.

Like many people here, I used to be a big fan of Lydia (and Ali to a lesser extent, though I did like his bee content). But I’m not anymore because, over time, I began to feel that her content lacked authenticity. Having found TL, it’s clear that most people feel the same. I haven’t watched a Lydia vlog for a long time and I don’t plan to either. I find her to be dishonest and completely uninspiring now. Besides, the recaps on here are far more entertaining.

This was long for my first post and I do sincerely apologise if I’ve broken any of the guidelines by discussing another influencer at length.

I love the Tattle community and the support you all give one another. Much love to all!
Pia is stunning and so sweet, haven't watched them in a while, will have to watch their vlogs again 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yep - overselling a narrative. Both Amber and Lydiot are exemplary at it. Yesterday’s testimony was so theatrical, I expected to hear Cut! and It’s a Wrap! at the end of it. Little or no factual detail, like Elsie, but lots of my breath against the window pane, the golden glow, the filthy carpet, so much tea - lots of tea....’ I can’t wait for Mr. Chew to get his teeth into it today (sorry 😂) and bring the facts!
Yes, he’s battered if he drinks tea and battered if he drinks alcohol. He’s fat if he eats food, old if he does stuff he likes to do. She married the wrong man for the wrong reasons. I don’t buy the head over heels in love rubbish! She’s only saying that to excuse her own wrong decisions.

Having said that I categorically don‘t get the same vibes from Lydia. I think she may be narcissistic but I don’t think she is anywhere near as terrifying as AH. AH is and always was full of herself (from what she says about herself). Lydia wasn’t and married before she had really become the person she has become. Ali may well eclipse her and what then? We probably won’t hear any more whereas AH will fall from one train wreck to another all of her life. Lydia may be a somewhat reluctant ‘personality’ but AH doesn’t care how she gets attention as long as she gets it. Lydia‘s biggest mistake was one video where she lied about her hairdresser. Boy, is she paying the price for that. AH batters everyone she’s with and thinks it’s ok. She’s a dangerous friend to have isn't she. I really hope this judge sees the creature beneath the self-scripted rubbish. 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Put me right off of going to the Maldives! They’ve made it look so dull. They are a young couple, no kids and supposed available ££s so why do they look so miserable?
Oh its amazing and not at all dull they just aren't any good at #influencing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love that on Grossie's thread there are two people who live in the same village as her and have inside knowledge. We need somebody to volunteer to move house.....😁

She was mocking him though. He stumbled over his words a lot and seemed pretty vacant.
She hadn't refined her pseudo posh accent then but was still glued to her phone.
DAMN, okay, I gotta quickly catch up on that!
Lydsie-pooh acting vile. What a shocker :ROFLMAO:

Omg I have been inadvertently #influenced by Aldi… the shame 😲

View attachment 1244305
I love your blouse! Where is that beauty from?!

Reactions: 8
Skipped through Ali's vlog in about 3 mins, I don't hate him but I struggle to watch him drone on. Say what we will about Lidl she definitely has something more watchable about her, even if it's hate-watching. I don't really keep up much with Josie and Victoria's youtube but when I do I skip a lot as they just can't hold my attention. It's strange as they are clearly much harder working. I also find when you scroll the comments, J and V have people who like them and rate their content but Lidl has actual fans...it's weird.
Josie is a lot more strict in her comments than Lydiot. She has certain words blocked, like anything about bots, her Zimmermann scam and her racism debacle that ensure those comments never see the day and instantly get you blocked.

That is all Lydiot ever does...scrolls on her phone or admires herself in the viewfinder...imagine living with that!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hello! This is my first time posting to TL, thanks for having me.

Having spent some time recently reading this thread (and previous ones) about Lydia’s lack of gratitude and the poor job they did with showing off the resort they were gifted a stay at, I was inspired to post here for the first time. I do apologise in advance if this is OT (look at me using acronyms!).

There’s an Australian-based couple named Pia Muehlenbeck and Kane Vato that post a lot of travel vlogs on YouTube (I say ‘based’ because she’s German, he’s British) and honestly, Lydia and Ali could learn so much from them about promoting brands, particularly travel brands.

But what prompted me to post here was a vlog that I literally just watched. It showed Pia going out of her way to say thank you to the manager/owner (it’s not clear in the vlog) for allowing them to shoot a fashion campaign at the Watsons Bay Hotel. And I thought to myself, “That’s exactly how it should be done.” Kane commented on the view being incredible. There was no over the top “Wooooooow” or gushing. Just beautiful scenery set to modern music that showcases its subjects perfectly. Not “pah-fekt”. Perfect. I said what I said.

Like all influencers, I’m sure that Kane & Pia have their faults and their life isn’t exactly how it’s portrayed on social media or YT. But the one thing that is obvious and authentic about them is their chemistry together. They’re married, have been together for over a decade, and they have genuine fun together. It radiates off them. They also act/dress their age.

Like many people here, I used to be a big fan of Lydia (and Ali to a lesser extent, though I did like his bee content). But I’m not anymore because, over time, I began to feel that her content lacked authenticity. Having found TL, it’s clear that most people feel the same. I haven’t watched a Lydia vlog for a long time and I don’t plan to either. I find her to be dishonest and completely uninspiring now. Besides, the recaps on here are far more entertaining.

This was long for my first post and I do sincerely apologise if I’ve broken any of the guidelines by discussing another influencer at length.

I love the Tattle community and the support you all give one another. Much love to all!
Welcome welcome. Interesting comparison too, I’ll look them up. There’s are a lovely German couple on YouTube
called Jorge and Kristin. They visit English poi, they’re not influencers but they are sweet and I like to hear their thoughts on places they visit. Lydia and Ali are sterile, that’s what happens when you live in a bubble and become too self regarding, there’s only so much of me me me people can take.

Reactions: 13
Agree to disagree. My ears prefer Ali over Her Travesty all the way. He has a pleasant way of presenting himself, unlike the Wicked Witch of Watford.
Do not believe the comments in Lyds vids are all that they seem to be. She has people who make sure they are the way they are. Not saying others don't, but she's taking it to another level.

There's nothing past the initial veneer of positivity and posh-ness. Sometimes it takes a while to digest what we're being served. But unless people are actively trying to be ignorant, it's not difficult to see through her.

Omg I have been inadvertently #influenced by Aldi… the shame 😲

View attachment 1244305
Yes, he’s battered if he drinks tea and battered if he drinks alcohol. He’s fat if he eats food, old if he does stuff he likes to do. She married the wrong man for the wrong reasons. I don’t buy the head over heels in love rubbish! She’s only saying that to excuse her own wrong decisions.

Having said that I categorically don‘t get the same vibes from Lydia. I think she may be narcissistic but I don’t think she is anywhere near as terrifying as AH. AH is and always was full of herself (from what she says about herself). Lydia wasn’t and married before she had really become the person she has become. Ali may well eclipse her and what then? We probably won’t hear any more whereas AH will fall from one train wreck to another all of her life. Lydia may be a somewhat reluctant ‘personality’ but AH doesn’t care how she gets attention as long as she gets it. Lydia‘s biggest mistake was one video where she lied about her hairdresser. Boy, is she paying the price for that. AH batters everyone she’s with and thinks it’s ok. She’s a dangerous friend to have isn't she. I really hope this judge sees the creature beneath the self-scripted rubbish. 🤞
Bloomin’ lovely bloomers - you should’ve aff linked! ❤

100% agree, @Oops - I’m getting full on Gone Girl vibes from AH. No details or facts, whatsoever. Who was in the car when the little dog was held out the window by JD? Why go to the middle of the desert with someone you ‘hardly know’ ie the girl she was allegedly flirting with? How is your recall reliable if you were on alcohol and mushrooms (there was nothing else to do there, she says 🤷🏻‍♀️, and yet she claims to be anti drugs, why send a picture of a bruise on your arm when you testify that he hit you multiple times in the face during the same altercation - with his rings on - and his rings are huge.

Anyway, unfortunately, cross won’t take place until the week after next as court closed from 9 May for a week.

With regard to Elsie, she doesn’t compare - very true - but she surrounds herself with subordinates so that she is never questioned objectively which is a real problem for her maturity. She runs the narrative and there’s nobody to question her and this is most likely why she’s losing brands so quickly. She’s greedy, entitled and lazy with no passion for anything. Everything is a prop and just seems so inauthentic and soulless. I’ll nevertheless watch her tonight whereas I rarely can muster the will to watch Pouty and his veneers.

• Haha
Welcome welcome. Interesting comparison too, I’ll look them up. There’s are a lovely German couple on YouTube
called Jorge and Kristin. They visit English poi, they’re not influencers but they are sweet and I like to hear their thoughts on places they visit. Lydia and Ali are sterile, that’s what happens when you live in a bubble and become too self regarding, there’s only so much of me me me people can take.
Maybe it’s because a trip to them means cataloguing the clothes they wear (stuff they have already shown usually). It all seems to be about clothes, watches and scent. (Hereby refusing to use the word fragrance ever again!). If you go away for a trip you should Vlog the trip surely that’s what the company who gave you the free trip for would expect…innit already tho’…

Reactions: 11
Watched a bit of Ali's vlog while getting ready this morning, what has happened to that poor bloke? I always liked how Ali came across, he always seemed really down to earth, thankful and grateful for things and polite to staff etc. Now he is just talking absolute twaddle about fragrance wardrobes and poncey stuff like that. It just doesnt seem like him at all. Also his dress sense has gone right off the boil! But I think that is from Lydia beating him down and mocking his wardrobe. On a few of the 'choose my other halfs outfit' type videos they did together she always slammed his wardrobe

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.