Lydia Millen #134 Paint the whole house Mizzle to get its value down to nizzle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali has started to look like the late actor Richard Briers (The Good Life) in Lydia's vlog tonight.
Ooooh, I was actually in love with Richard Briers, thought he was sooo sexy in The Good Life 🤪😍🤩

I absolutely do not fancy little Aldi though 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This would make sense. I’m just wondering where she’s getting the cash though.

Does she do jobs that pay in cash? Or is she going to the bank to withdraw cash? I’ve never seen an ATM that lets you withdraw £50 notes?
Drug dealers accept cash only, just saying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I tried to get through Lydia's vlog. Sped through a lot. I will give her this, I think she tried really really hard to not be a dick in this vlog. She goes on and on about the bikini brand that is paying her and the resort, the food, everything. She even pointedly waits for Ali before scarfing her food. Although she can't elegantly wait, she has to moan about waiting. And moan. And moan some more.

The starkest thing that stuck out to me watching the 1.20 hour vlog was this. They were alone, on an island, at a luxury resort. And there is Z E R O affection, zero chemistry, or sexiness between them. If she'd said she was off on holiday with her brother, it would be completely believable. I think they may have had a spark in the early days. Maybe. Ya know, when she was love bombing him, pretending to be into everything he was into. Fitness, eating well, yada yada. Once he put a ring on it, the farce ended, and we're left with this. Two people that are so disconnected, that a sexy villa on the sea cannot make them show even a smidge of romantic affection for one another.

She is now saying "Mon Dieu" about everything. Is this copied from Josephine? Pick a persona Lydia, and please stick to it. It's gotten to the point that the many incarnations of Lydia Elise Millen feel like multiple clones. All different, particularly if you've followed her for years. Goth Emo girl, Ibiza party animal, Fitness barbie, modern Balmain and jeans girl, Equestrian snob fashion victim, simpering Victorian heroine, gardener that never actually gardens or pulls weeds, Rustic loving twit. And now she's in a French woman of a certain age mode. Who does that?? This isn't a natural evolution of a personality. This is like a multiple personality disordered shifting of personalities. Gives me the shivers.

I will take my life over theirs every single time. My DH and I have to earn our keep, pay our way for any niceties we treat ourselves to. We have 2 hormonal teenagers underfoot, a young puppy that is always angling to push his way into everything, and I still would pick an evening in my own home, cuddling on the couch watching mediocre streaming telly over what Ali and Lydia are playing at.

The antonym to "romance" is the Millen-Gordon's marriage.
It is very much about her, she doesn't think about him or support him, they dont look after each other, they have let all of the social media into their home and I guess are governed now by the audience. It's not normal unless money is the aim of the game. The ego boost they must get from the likes and comments must be astounding On it goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Those hideous sunglasses she was wearing have given me a headache. She looks like she should be raving

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only 20 odd mins in and she is surprised they have a 'womens curated store concept' otherwise known as a shop. FFS. Intry to sound high class she just sounds stupid. Big surprise a resort that costs a fortune to stay at may have a shop or two with expensive items!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I bet she is fuming that Josie and Charlie (and sometimes with her mum as well) can afford to spend 10 days in the Maldives whereas madam can only do 2 days added on to a free trip.

Reactions: 18
I know we all have mixed opinions on Ali but he always appears to be a good laugh and very friendly albeit a pretentious bore at times! But Lydia... she’s absolutely vulgar - really don’t know what he sees in her. I feel like they’re together for the sake of being together at this point and not “failing” with a divorce.. it’s a shame as I feel like Ali could be with a lovely girl (or boy lol) and have a much better life in the long run without her

Reactions: 33
Ooooh, I was actually in love with Richard Briers, thought he was sooo sexy in The Good Life 🤪😍🤩

I absolutely do not fancy little Aldi though 🤮
I am not sure if Richard Briers and sexy have ever before appeared in the same sentence 🤫😂. Shall I ring the bell 🛎 for @MissMidnight ? I know for a fact there is a decompression chamber in the PLTardis! 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not a holiday, she's put eye drops in to speak to the camera...missing out on the instant slower pace...

Reactions: 4
Those hideous sunglasses she was wearing have given me a headache. She looks like she should be raving
They were a bit re-entry shield like…🙄

I bet she is fuming that Josie and Charlie (and sometimes with her mum as well) can afford to spend 10 days in the Maldives whereas madam can only do 2 days added on to a free trip.
Noooo - you are missing the point that they needed to return as they had lucrative pre-booked appointments with waggghhhhsparagus to attend…sob…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s planted all those seeds in those tiny little pots in the greenhouse but hasn’t realised she needs to move them to bigger pots.
I wonder how many serious gardeners use Pinterest as their first port of call.

Spouting absolute crap about Tampax having chemicals, read a bloody book Lydia and do some research instead of just listening to whatever crap the marketing people tell you

So she can enjoy the holiday now that she has decided she likes the interior design of the hotel. Idiot.

Erm as someone with blue/green eyes I can’t say they become any brighter when I am near the sea.

She’s literally just said she hasn’t felt this relaxed, at ease and happy in such a long time 🤔 in every video she bangs on about how happy and relaxed she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I know we all have mixed opinions on Ali but he always appears to be a good laugh and very friendly albeit a pretentious bore at times! But Lydia... she’s absolutely vulgar - really don’t know what he sees in her. I feel like they’re together for the sake of being together at this point and not “failing” with a divorce.. it’s a shame as I feel like Ali could be with a lovely girl (or boy lol) and have a much better life in the long run without her
Couldn't agree more. He has his awful flaws, but compared to the vile witch, he's a saint....
Though then again, in true gotta-prove-tattlers-wrong fashion, Lydia treated him (at least in the vlog) more decent than I've seen in a loooong while. However, their stay at RC was his job, so I think it might be her one and done way of showing appreciation.
One thing, though, the snide remark about how people keep pointing out her rudeness towards Ali by starting to eat without him....what was that about? Yes, you are a rude cow, Lydia. If you find it that hard to show some respect towards your husband by having to wait a bit longer to freaking stuff your massive square mouth, you should learn the art of patience.

Long story short, she tried to put more effort and seemed to be enjoying herself, but still flopped because she's a huge pretender. Nothing out of the ordinary then.

Reactions: 25
For someone who likes to bake herself in the sun she wears swimwear that gives the worst tan lines

She said she is going to eat really nourishing food on holiday and have a complete reset all whilst having some fried bacon on a plate in front of her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I am not sure if Richard Briers and sexy have ever before appeared in the same sentence 🤫😂. Shall I ring the bell 🛎 for @MissMidnight ? I know for a fact there is a decompression chamber in the PLTardis! 😜😂
He was the same as Alan Tichmarch, stood back while the woman did all the work. Both men used to infuriate me. Evey male in England was in love with Barbara (Felicity Kendall) and Charlie (no bra) Dimmock. Both are women of substance, the men, not so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apologies for not being a dedicated full time contributor to Lydia’s threads, but had to come back. Watched the Maldives vid until she did that sick baby voice cos she had wowzey eyes 🥺
I can’t cope with her she’s just me me me constantly! And who the duck takes a birkin to the Maldives? Could you be arsed? No one gives a tit how much your bags were hun. Just a never ending parade of how much money she’s got.
NEW MONEY CHAV

Reactions: 42
Apologies for not being a dedicated full time contributor to Lydia’s threads, but had to come back. Watched the Maldives vid until she did that sick baby voice cos she had wowzey eyes 🥺
I can’t cope with her she’s just me me me constantly! And who the duck takes a birkin to the Maldives? Could you be arsed? No one gives a tit how much your bags were hun. Just a never ending parade of how much money she’s got.
NEW MONEY CHAV
I couldn't take anymore either, I turned her off when she was going on about wardrobe space in the room. Just absolute nonsense.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Looks very much like Dr Ayad emptied a couple of syringes into her face in preparation for the trip.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.