Lydia Millen #134 Paint the whole house Mizzle to get its value down to nizzle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Just Lidl’s stories showing her broken vanity case/makeup bag form her collaboration with Elizabeth Arden….it’s looked absolutely filthy! Covered in make-up! I have to clean all my make items at least once a week - at max 2 weeks. I use antiseptic wipes or just tissue. I had my stiff covered with foundation, blusher bronzers. I certainly wouldn’t have posted that pic without cleaning the items in it. She’s gross!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
🤬🤬🤬🤬
Screenshot_20220505-140319_Instagram.jpg

"A VERY SAD DAY" 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Get a grip you bleeping piece of sh*t. My mum passing away a month ago was a very sad day. My dad losing the love of his life. Not spending time or seeing her grandchildren and great grandchildren achieving their goals or getting married.
A very sad day is not you breaking a mirror which you can bleeping replace.

Ignorant ass.

Was she this sad when Nonna passed away ? Showing more sadness for her vanity case.
Screenshot_20220505-141319_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-141321_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-141328_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-141332_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-141335_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-141338_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-141342_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-141350_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220505-141357_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
🤬🤬🤬🤬
View attachment 1244607

"A VERY SAD DAY" 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Get a grip you bleeping piece of sh*t. My mum passing away a month ago was a very sad day. My dad losing the love of his life. Not spending time or seeing her grandchildren and great grandchildren achieving their goals or getting married.

Ignorant ass.

Was she this sad when Nonna passed away ? Showing more sadness for her vanity case.
View attachment 1244625View attachment 1244626View attachment 1244627View attachment 1244628View attachment 1244629View attachment 1244630View attachment 1244631View attachment 1244632View attachment 1244633
You’ve hit the nail on the head here: vanity case.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Of course it's going to break when you over fill it.
And lidls, what's going on in the world today makes it a sad day, not a broken disgustingly dirty makeup case.
Finally she’s got a use for those Glo by Lydia vanity cases that she must have piled up somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Of course it's going to break when you over fill it.
And lidls, what's going on in the world today makes it a sad day, not a broken disgustingly dirty makeup case.
Innovative? A case with a mirror? That’s existed for about 80 years, is she serious?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Wow her make up is naaaaasty! She’s always presented herself as unhygienic and dirty so this is perfectly on brand for her but damn….! How do you manage to make it look so trashy?!

You can shove as many Hermes items down your throat as you want Lydia, it the details that give away how chavy and unkempt you really are. 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
WTF made the vanity case innovative? Does she know what that word means - I have a collection of almost identical cases which came FWP from various brands. This is one of her main problems, she hypes everything to such heights. I remember when it was released and she banged on about how it had taken 10 months to design or some such shite and her whole vlog was her rambling on about it. Pretty sure V released something similar at the time, mentioned it as part of her vlog but didn't try and make it sound like she had reinvented the wheel.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
No, she was not. That is exactly what I was thinking about when few months ago somebody was posting here parts of her videos (sorry can not remember the Tattler 🥺): she only ever cries or tiers up when she feels sorry for HERSELF (like in the infamous video about hairgate) or is happy for HERSELF (when she openen “accidentally” the ring that she “recieved from Aldi” for Christmas or more recently about her OWN FAKE boobs ffs). This is some next level narcissism…🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 25
🤬🤬🤬🤬
View attachment 1244607

"A VERY SAD DAY" 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Ignorant ass.

View attachment 1244625View attachment 1244626View attachment 1244627View attachment 1244628View attachment 1244629View attachment 1244630View attachment 1244631View attachment 1244632View attachment 1244633
Slob is her middle name. Lidl Slob-Moron. How can a person who is paid for looking a certain way through colabs keep money pouring in WITH THIS LEVEL OF GROSSNESS? Influencers are truly a different species.
Can you imagine having a vanity case in such sorry state, let alone share it online? Thank Lord she has the candle going tho. Gotta keep it classy and aSSthetic.

Reactions: 20
You’ve hit the nail on the head here: vanity case.
Innovative design at the time? Brands have been giving away cases like that as GWP for years. I remember her moaning that sometimes brands use plastic mirrors instead of glass mirrors which means they aren’t effective but quite frankly nobody is using that teeny tiny mirror ever so it doesn’t need to be there at all in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Bloomin’ lovely bloomers - you should’ve aff linked! ❤

100% agree, @Oops - I’m getting full on Gone Girl vibes from AH. No details or facts, whatsoever. Who was in the car when the little dog was held out the window by JD? Why go to the middle of the desert with someone you ‘hardly know’ ie the girl she was allegedly flirting with? How is your recall reliable if you were on alcohol and mushrooms (there was nothing else to do there, she says 🤷🏻‍♀️, and yet she claims to be anti drugs, why send a picture of a bruise on your arm when you testify that he hit you multiple times in the face during the same altercation - with his rings on - and his rings are huge.

Anyway, unfortunately, cross won’t take place until the week after next as court closed from 9 May for a week.

With regard to Elsie, she doesn’t compare - very true - but she surrounds herself with subordinates so that she is never questioned objectively which is a real problem for her maturity. She runs the narrative and there’s nobody to question her and this is most likely why she’s losing brands so quickly. She’s greedy, entitled and lazy with no passion for anything. Everything is a prop and just seems so inauthentic and soulless. I’ll nevertheless watch her tonight whereas I rarely can muster the will to watch Pouty and his veneers.
Same!
Yes, no one has the courage to stand up to her or the love to save her from herself. If it wasn’t for all of us here I would have stopped watching almost two years ago. I joined in June or July back then when I had started to feel soooo disappointed with the content. Now I watch so that I can have an opinion and know what is being talked about. I do see glimmers of old Lydia at times but only fleetingly.

My biggest bugbear with Pouty is the ridiculous phrasing he copies - like the word beginning with f that means scent, and all the other jargon he uses that few blokes would ever say. Also, he has never read so can’t spell. Apart from that he’s good with animals and has a medium mediocre score. Wish he’d give up on the fillers especially the stiff upper lip…He still isn’t comfy in front of the lens and that’s why we feel uncomfortable when we watch. He’s been listening to the wrong advise…She saw he could give up his job and earn 3 times more on the back of her success and he (being vain and a bit lazy) went for the hype. It worked for him. Along with that comes opinion and criticism which he seems to deal with well. He’s a gentle soul by nature and that’s probably a good characteristic for him to have. His vanity isn’t too attractive though. I felt really sorry for him shilling the same jawstring linen trousers and shirts all over again…just adding watches and scent and scandal slandals. There’s so much to be said for knowing how and when to dress. They overdress for most things sadly.

If anyone put a bag on one of my tables when I was serving food inside or al fresco, they would be pleased to find it in the dustbin with not one word spoken. Just sayin’…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't think that 5 years is a particularly long time to own a vanity case. Not a well made one anyway. I have some almost 10 years old.. you just give them a regular clean and don't overfill (two things alien to Lydia)

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.