Lydia Millen #134 Paint the whole house Mizzle to get its value down to nizzle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so the destination is undeniably gorgeous.... but somehow they have made it look sort of boring. Based on this vlog, I don't know if I would go there at these prices and how far away it is. I felt the same way after teefers and charlie. Is it really worth that much to be on one beach and in one room and only so many restaurants? I assume it's just how they've filmed this and that they haven't left the resorts or shown any activities?

Lydia looks absolutely miserable and dead inside.... and he looks so awkward. ZERO chemistry

For those interested in their last Maldivian vlog - here you go. The current Ali is almost a shadow of this young Ali... And she is still miserable, staring at phone, asking where the bar is... but yet swimming/snorkeling without the drama and has her original chin/nose. Note the FLAT CHEEKS.... original cheekbones.

This was her boho phase which now we know was just a costume and not her style... but it's more flattering than the current IMO

1651704454492.png
1651704515774.png

1651704758672.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ali asked his audience which trouser length they preferred and the answer was an overwhelming number like them normal length and not half mast 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesus talk about short shorts! also when she said people have offered to take pics of both of them and they were like 'no no' I mean who declines that if you are a loving couple? you would be happy to have a pic together. Just divorce already!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
OK so the destination is undeniably gorgeous.... but somehow they have made it look sort of boring. Based on this vlog, I don't know if I would go there at these prices and how far away it is. I felt the same way after teefers and charlie. Is it really worth that much to be on one beach and in one room and only so many restaurants? I assume it's just how they've filmed this and that they haven't left the resorts or shown any activities?

Lydia looks absolutely miserable and dead inside.... and he looks so awkward. ZERO chemistry

For those interested in their last Maldivian vlog - here you go. The current Ali is almost a shadow of this young Ali... And she is still miserable, staring at phone, asking where the bar is... but yet swimming/snorkeling without the drama and has her original chin/nose. Note the FLAT CHEEKS.... original cheekbones.

This was her boho phase which now we know was just a costume and not her style... but it's more flattering than the current IMO

View attachment 1243526View attachment 1243529

View attachment 1243537
Their personalities and relationship was so different back then, better, its like they are just empty souls now who look awful and just don't want to be together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Lydia's perkier version of herself in her past Maldives trip. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON, FACE, ACCENT from his vlog then and now! And PS the big eye filter is definitely on her camera and not Ali's cause it's like 2 different women in these vlogs (like now).

She's not even 2 mins in and she's revealing that she talked this face roller company (that we've never seen again) into sending them to the Maldives to "do some content together". She actually seems irritated to have to travel to this destination to shoot a video with them... and I'm quite sure I never saw that advertising/video nor does she mention the brand. Not one time... no link, NO THANK YOU to one single person or brand for the trip!

She's complaining and making sure we all know that this is NOT a leisurely trip and that she has to WORK (shoot a video and do blog posts) and then again she tries to list off how much she and Ali have worked (2 vlogs, blog posts) and he says "it doesn't' even feel like working" check!

Though she's happy for the unexpected upgrade and fancy room that she hasn't experienced before.... I cannot believe how I didn't SEE the real Lydia back then. I was completely unaware. But I remember wanting to see the "brand video" that sent them there and she NEVER showed it or linked it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Watching Amber Turd's testimony (?) And it reminds me so much of Liedia's over dramatic, over explaining, irrelevant answers that stray away from the topic but there's no straightforward answer. Like the Nicky video she did

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Watching Amber Turd's testimony (?) And it reminds me so much of Liedia's over dramatic, over explaining, irrelevant answers that stray away from the topic but there's no straightforward answer. Like the Nicky video she did
I've just watched Amber Turd and wow does she come across a fake and a liar, it was embarrassing. Agree Lydiot is just like her, fake fake fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes they made the resort look so cold and boring. I’ve been to the Maldives two times and it’s amazing but the Ritz Carlton looks like something out of black mirror, so sterile and un-cozy.
Im sure it’s a lovely place but their complete lack of chemistry and Ali’s focus on himself and his clothes overshadows everything in the vlog and makes it look sad and boring.

It looks so strange how she constantly puts her handbag on the dinner table, we get that you have a Hermes replica now get that fake tan smelling thing off the table Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Watching it now, first opening sequence, and he is trotting out "it just makes me so happy...." He is speaking proper as they say .. talk about changing tactic, stance and character.... He is working and is an absolute world away from actually holidaying....he is tense, and it shows.... Blimey Ali, you need a holiday from the holiday... How could you sell yourself down the river like this ??
Ali is literally morphing into Lyds... "It just makes me so happy." What (which?) man talks like this???
Elsie says this all the time, almost as if to convince herself she is happy.

View attachment 1243375

Lidl looking like a hamster with so much food stuffed in her mouth!

View attachment 1243376

Aldi in his little bloomers :LOL:
Meh. He's such a try hard. So off-putting. Blegh.
Screenshot 2022-05-04 at 22.38.38.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Lydia's perkier version of herself in her past Maldives trip. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON, FACE, ACCENT from his vlog then and now! And PS the big eye filter is definitely on her camera and not Ali's cause it's like 2 different women in these vlogs (like now).

She's not even 2 mins in and she's revealing that she talked this face roller company (that we've never seen again) into sending them to the Maldives to "do some content together". She actually seems irritated to have to travel to this destination to shoot a video with them... and I'm quite sure I never saw that advertising/video nor does she mention the brand. Not one time... no link, NO THANK YOU to one single person or brand for the trip!

She's complaining and making sure we all know that this is NOT a leisurely trip and that she has to WORK (shoot a video and do blog posts) and then again she tries to list off how much she and Ali have worked (2 vlogs, blog posts) and he says "it doesn't' even feel like working" check!

Though she's happy for the unexpected upgrade and fancy room that she hasn't experienced before.... I cannot believe how I didn't SEE the real Lydia back then. I was completely unaware. But I remember wanting to see the "brand video" that sent them there and she NEVER showed it or linked it.

This video is well before I started watching her and I am astounded at how big and in your face her Adam's apple is :oops: Anyone think she's ever had a tracheal shave before?

Not even a festive sombrero can cheer Ali up in my profile pic :cry::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Pasta and cheese for dinner. What else!!!!!???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hello! This is my first time posting to TL, thanks for having me.

Having spent some time recently reading this thread (and previous ones) about Lydia’s lack of gratitude and the poor job they did with showing off the resort they were gifted a stay at, I was inspired to post here for the first time. I do apologise in advance if this is OT (look at me using acronyms!).

There’s an Australian-based couple named Pia Muehlenbeck and Kane Vato that post a lot of travel vlogs on YouTube (I say ‘based’ because she’s German, he’s British) and honestly, Lydia and Ali could learn so much from them about promoting brands, particularly travel brands.

But what prompted me to post here was a vlog that I literally just watched. It showed Pia going out of her way to say thank you to the manager/owner (it’s not clear in the vlog) for allowing them to shoot a fashion campaign at the Watsons Bay Hotel. And I thought to myself, “That’s exactly how it should be done.” Kane commented on the view being incredible. There was no over the top “Wooooooow” or gushing. Just beautiful scenery set to modern music that showcases its subjects perfectly. Not “pah-fekt”. Perfect. I said what I said.

Like all influencers, I’m sure that Kane & Pia have their faults and their life isn’t exactly how it’s portrayed on social media or YT. But the one thing that is obvious and authentic about them is their chemistry together. They’re married, have been together for over a decade, and they have genuine fun together. It radiates off them. They also act/dress their age.

Like many people here, I used to be a big fan of Lydia (and Ali to a lesser extent, though I did like his bee content). But I’m not anymore because, over time, I began to feel that her content lacked authenticity. Having found TL, it’s clear that most people feel the same. I haven’t watched a Lydia vlog for a long time and I don’t plan to either. I find her to be dishonest and completely uninspiring now. Besides, the recaps on here are far more entertaining.

This was long for my first post and I do sincerely apologise if I’ve broken any of the guidelines by discussing another influencer at length.

I love the Tattle community and the support you all give one another. Much love to all!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

View attachment 1243537
The thing is, there is one hotel per island and you can walk around the island in 20 mins. There is nothing there other than what the hotel offers, ie bars and restaurants. That's why it's a popular honeymoon destination. You just concentrate on each other ;):m and romance!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1243537
The original chinless wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is, there is one hotel per island and you can walk around the island in 20 mins. There is nothing there other than what the hotel offers, ie bars and restaurants. That's why it's a popular honeymoon destination. You just concentrate on each other ;):m and romance!
Romance…

I kissed a ventriloquist’s dummy
His geer greff just made me recoil
So I gave him some sweets for his tummy
And and some old wooden teeth he could oil…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Skipped through Ali's vlog in about 3 mins, I don't hate him but I struggle to watch him drone on. Say what we will about Lidl she definitely has something more watchable about her, even if it's hate-watching. I don't really keep up much with Josie and Victoria's youtube but when I do I skip a lot as they just can't hold my attention. It's strange as they are clearly much harder working. I also find when you scroll the comments, J and V have people who like them and rate their content but Lidl has actual fans...it's weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.