Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For frig’s sake Lydia, it’s a kitchen wall.

Get a grip, get a real life, get some content.

Also has anyone else thought recently that all the content she has is about her house, so why doesn’t she put it on her house Instagram channel. Surely that’s what it’s for.
This view …. Is tit, boring and depressing but you will be reported the ASA lovely x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
This is an up close of the print on her( Lou) Hermès bag, sorry but that smells of 100% fake, they never send out bags with print like that. All her bags are fake, it II impossible for someone of her age whose parents aren’t rich to have so many high end luxury bags!
So right! And the stitches look messy!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her mums facebook says she has a diploma in counselling, perhaps she tried to give some much needdd therapy to her daughter and thats where the rift kicked off?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Last year bag collection… straps are not falling down. 🧐

View attachment 1041654

The point is that it is being said that fake bags are shown like this, without the straps being pulled right through so they hang down and that is the giveaway, but i've seen Claire show a lot of her bags with the straps like this, because the bag is open, the straps only hang down when they are pulled tight to close the bag, I think this bag is genuine although we have never seen the stitching and the gold print up close, even in the unboxing of it, so that alone is suspect!

Reactions: 17
Her mums facebook says she has a diploma in counselling, perhaps she tried to give some much needdd therapy to her daughter and thats where the rift kicked off?
To be fair if a close relation was a counsellor and tried that on me I'd kick off too. I think it's only appropriate if sought for yourself and should definitely be done by an unbiased stranger.

I have a friend that's constantly doing the "how does that make you feel?" and it drives me nuts. Especially when it was in relation to me getting a period and not a positive pregnancy test. I think the obvious answer (in my case) is "shite" 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
This pic made me laugh so much 😂 😂 😂 😂
"Girl boss vibes"
View attachment 1041638

Try hard.
It made me question if I should quickly run upstairs to my dressing room grasp a bag and put a heavy coat and some sunglasses on - I mean someone important might see me in my own dressing room so I’d want to look my best as I was stomping around, whilst protecting my eyes from the glaring wardrobe doors wouldn't I?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why would anyone really want a Hermes bag? It seems the company contrives to put potential purchasers through their paces: getting on waiting lists, forming relationships with sales assistants, buying other things just so there's a buying 'history'... Who could honestly be bothered or want to manipulated like this? Frankly I think it's a better thing all round to flood the market with fakes. Fakes for all! Just don't present them as real. Enjoy devaluing this silly snobbish brand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

This is the video where she unboxes the Hermes handbag that she got for Christmas. She says it was purchased in a consignment shop and shows the receipt. I knew I had seen this video years ago. She mentions that this type of leather is meant to be used and not protected. She definitely did not unboxed any of the Kelly’s on a video.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.