Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, caved in and watched the most recent flog in its full glory on 1,25 speed. Mmm, yes, yes, nothing screams high class quite like a Farmhouse Sunday in TALA (there's another carcrash of a girl boss) leggings. And why on God's green Earth did she not go for Church's?! Mental. And of course topping it all off with her fakey dakey Hermes. Hmmm, real high class indeedioooo.

PS: Is everyone just as scared as I am when she mentioned getting CHICKENS? Like...woman, please, do not.
PSS: I had a bit of an old Lydia vibe with that blue blouse and dress. She looked actually good again! Rest of the stuff was hot garbage. Okay, the blazer is a winner too. And that's enough of complimenting for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
House elf and Cawweie, seriously need to check up on Lyds! WTF is she babbling on about? Knew of a guy once who kept sending emails with random capital letters in them. His mates told him to see a Dr. Brain tumour!!
It is just me or does Ali look unwell?

Why has he got such a little pea head & his face looks so gaunt & thin. 😦
He is so boring, His voice is so monotonous,no personality what so ever.
And why does Lidl keep popping up in the background of his vlogs "

On the last couple of on-the-go photos (stories or screenshots from videos, not the let-me-pose ones) they both look unhappy, drained, tired and unwell. :/
Part of me do feel sorry, but they did it to themselves. Lot of people here tried first to give them free constructive and very good advice but they labeled them as trolls & blocked them. Lot of us or even all of us here continued pointing what is wrong and not only what they have to change but how they should do differently, and they are still mentioning trolling...
You cannot be an influencer if you are silencing your customers' opinions that you don't like because you don't have emotional capacity to understand it and deal with it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s cold, overcast, and just a little bit rainy here at La Beach House today, however I refuse to wear anything more than a t-shirt and shorts even though I am absolutely freezing … you see, I believe in ‘living seasonally’ and because it’s still Summer, it doesn’t actually matter what the temperature is! 😉

94D9A6E2-8198-44D5-9DE8-CAAB57B02EBA.jpeg

97F4B40C-905C-4830-BAF4-FCC539398E66.jpeg

Thank goodness I remembered to manifest much warmer weather until we leave next Friday - et voila, as they say in Provence! ☀

D69C3499-1EE0-4E0E-B62E-7805DD1EFCDF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She has failed in every way to complete her side of the relationship. As you say, her spelling, mispronunciation, opening PR as Christmas presents to herself instead of promoting the brand, not promoting small brands - not even crediting, linking or paying them for services supplied as one Tattler found out first-hand and bravely posted the details here.

However, she is hurt. The comments hurt her, the brands hurt her, the last podcast hurt her (all bs) and now the meds caused her mental health issues. Well, if she was on meds, we have proof from her Glóby vlog that she was on her second bottle at the exact timeframe she claims to have been on same meds so it’s entirely unbelievable. I do think she was prescribed them at some time because she filmed them on her bedside locker but I think that was to quash pregnancy rumours - I don’t believe she took them.

And - with regard to all the ‘hurt’, at least noone tried to hurt her wallet which can’t be said for her and her greedy cash grab.
Does anyone have the picture of her medication on her table?

Reactions: 7
But he does live with Lydia. That bungalow will be like a time machine. Step in looking 30, step out looking 70.
I agree and if he doesn’t stop drinking the hard liquor he’s gonna start aging really fast!!

Reactions: 18
This is honestly shocking. He's in his early 30s and already looks like this? I haven't watched his latest snoozefest but may just for this. Honestly, shocking.

If he looks like this at 32 or 33, how will he look in his 50s and 60s?
Lydia is really sucking the life out of him. He looks tired, drained maybe even cried a bit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They are both has beens/also rans or whatever you want to call it!

There are so many new influencers working so so hard to get brand deals and representation from agencies. I think everyone knows what you do to start out being a blogger/influencer. Unfortunately both Lydia and Ali have let their success/situation go to their heads and become lazy and complacent - her especially, and yet more successful influencers such as Patricia, Tamara, Victoria etc have a much better and more professional work ethic, build relationships with brands and also have other influencers as friends, as they are essentially work colleagues, and although they are competition, I'm sure like all industries if you are known to be nice you will be included in events with others. Doesn't look like Lydia has worked this out or even cares.

Surely it must upset her when for example she sees Vic and Amelia on a trip with the Jimmy Choo PR company? Josie flogging KM and Astrid and Miyu (2 of Lydias 'clients')???

Victoria wouldn't waste her time chasing after anyone that Lydia has worked with but Teefers definitely would and is! Vaha, KM, Astrid and Miyu, HC, Bulgari, Charlotte Tilbury etc.

It is going to get worse and she knows it, that's why she's doing something she doesn't require a brand for - writing nonsense, stealing quotes, having a new logo, trying to re-brand, all on the basis of an empty space!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ali.

Stop with the filler.

Stop with the baby talk with the dogs. You sound ridic. Save it for off camera.

His hair is looking very "red" ...🤭

Wearing the hood of the gown ... :rolleyes: Are you 5 years old ? Stepped off the Robin Hood movie set, didya ? Medieval soldja boy???

View attachment 1036464
View attachment 1036465
Oh dear, I’m envisioning the second picture as his orgasms face. 😂🤣😜

Hey everyone, if you are blocked from her Instagram I have a website where you can see her postings. It’s: https://www.picuki.com/profile/lydiamillen
I was on The Chataues Diaries page, ( lurking) when someone asked about a site where you can see accounts you are blocked from. It’s called Picuki. I checked it out, and it works. (I’m not sure if you can post etc. )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh dear, I’m envisioning the second picture as his orgasms face. 😂🤣😜

Hey everyone, if you are blocked from her Instagram I have a website where you can see her postings. It’s: https://www.picuki.com/profile/lydiamillen
I was on The Chataues Diaries page, ( lurking) when someone asked about a site where you can see accounts you are blocked from. It’s called Picuki. I checked it out, and it works. (I’m not sure if you can post etc. )
Well, we’ve already seen Elsie’s orgasm face - while stomping on crabapples!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t believe for one second a podcast situation occurred. She’s just lazy and deluded. I believe she’s referring to the Espa live thing when the comments went bananas 🍌🍌🍌🍌 This podcast suited her down to the ground because the format was simple - defining moments and manifestation. It wasn’t exactly Newsnight and no real questions were asked such as Glóby being overpriced and vat and shipping hidden in white print on a white background let alone shipping returns by first class mail, etc - totally calculated to hide the costs let alone the vegan leather lie.

I have not listened to it ... nor do I wish to .. mainly becuase I value the amount of braincells I have at the moment and do not wish to lose anymore.

However the REAL reason why she did this is exactly what you stated @Milking Keynes as it was an easy "watch with mother" type podcast.

There would have been no difficult questions / no difficult situations and no accountability for anything .... a Narc's total dream.

The "team" would have vetted all the questions / tone/ direction of the podcast before she would have even agreed to it. It would have been calculated down to the n'th degree.

Now if she had put herself out there to another podcast that would have forced her to accept responsibility / take control of her past actions and ask some really squirmish questions, and she was able to hold her own I would possibly see a level of growth that would be highly applauded.

Sitting with your "girlfriend" influencer ...giggly and blowing smoke up each other's vagina's is hardly taking account but then again .. it's what she wants .. Zero damage / Zero content / Zero factfinding/ Zero personal growth.... Lydia to a T!!!!

What did we expect??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
All that gushing bullshit,because of sunsets,which we all have.
I get the impression she bangs on about sunsets and walks and nature to sound humble and less materialistic. As well as the fact she’s trying to channel Josies the country bumpkin lifestyle in any and every possible way.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Yes, Elsie, it’s amazing Berkeley hasn’t contracted a disease he’s not yet been vaccinated for! 😡

D97BCC43-F1B4-4983-8E99-D47165DE3593.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Congratulations to our @Elle Belle for a brilliant thread title with 63 votes! 🍾🥂🎈🏅🏆

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll about the cause of Lydia's headaches. Alcohol consumption was the favourite ...and in second place....reading Tattle on her phone! When you know, you know!

Chapter No. 1
2021 THE BOOK
Joys of simple Elsie's life

THE DAWN OF A NEW THREAD.
Hope over experience.
Recap. LIVING SEASONALLY. Marshmallow skies.
Doona dresses. Eye eye.
Padded peplum gilets. CINCHED. Vlogs. Author.
DESIGNER DESIGNS. Sausage dogs as steeds.
Oversized bespoke tailoring. Farmhouse Fridays. DRUNKEN HIKES.
Dead ferns. Manifesting beams.
Large knives, small carrots. RECIPE FOR DISASTER.
Day of the shoot. Headaches.

Creative dump in the field. OLIVE. Sage. Fig. Tablescrape art.
SUNDAY ROASTS. Burnt. Watering can as gravy boat.
Change your teaset.
Prairie pumpkin. Heartless hair styles. CHIN STRAPS.
FAKE BAGS. Unwilling unboxings. Spuddle muddle.
Monsieur. KITCHEN MASSAGES.
Butchers block. Lost in The Districts. Disturbing sheep.
FIRE ESCAPES.
Month of no shopping. CLICK BAIT DIOR. No content.
What does all this mean?

View attachment 1031772
I read this as if it was a cringe Drama GCSE performance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.