Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else just so sick of corny suck ups who post the most gushy comments to her about how far she has grown, developed bla bla bla. I really hope these people are as supportive to their own friends and family and give such positive feedback to them not just strangers on the internet that they have no actual idea about whether they have grown or whether they have actually just had some media training and someone to edit the video and hopefully be able to take a step back and edit out the bits that don’t cast someone in the best light (although let’s face it, those nuggets still creep though so what is actually on the cutting floor?!). I find it so cringe the ‘personal development’ feedback! You’ve never met the woman! I want to know how they regarded her before her ‘inner make over’ what was their base line that makes them think wow rehabilitated women right here! Because surely all they can go on her her bigging up herself about how far she has come! Sorry for the rant but I just see so many people giving love hearts and sucking up to strangers on the internet, caring more about them than they do people in their own life and I really can’t see what they are seeing? Other than someone who is pretentious and more so than ever. Is that growth? Influencers are only there to make us buy, if you feel connected to them, they are just doing really good advertising, it’s all fake and phoney and the only person that benefits it’s the influencer (ego rubs and money). Eugh

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I think she’s making up her own comments now…this account cannot be real.
NO WAY - that is the takeaway from the poster and the sheep? She's a trailblazer? I guess I see it so differently. She had to hire her own team because sounds like the management company either let her go or didn't want to deal with her. She had to pivot to different types of content because her sponsors dropped her.

She's not blazing her own trail... she's only reacting to being DUMPED!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
She likes to re-

thanks for the insight! I am curious why she was on this medication when she only ever had like 2 pimples every couple months? My sister was on it as a teen for cystic and horrific acne all over her poor face. What are the other reasons for taking it?
I was going to ask the same questions. She did not have severe acne. She’s probably lying, looked up the medication side effects and said, that’s the one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
And another thing... Why was she not at the big Far Fetch dinner event a month or so ago? Every other influencer was. Did she say NO? Or was she not invited?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
And so tell me the heatless curls portion of Lyds'vlog was not sponsored ??? Yes, Lyds, it was just a random " Let's try this out " sharing moment :rolleyes:

Why can't these influencers be transparent. ???

Screenshot_20220203-012242_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I have to tell you - I listened to it - all 47 mins. All a load of gushing between the two but interesting on Glóby.

“I hope I don’t start crying but Covid has brought the biggest change - being at home - I used to travel three times a month. So not prepared for anything of what was going to happen. I hit rock bottom before change could be made. I was on medication - I’d been on it before, so wasn’t expecting it to effect my mental health. I never say failure but I launched a brand and it didn’t go how I planned it to go - I’m so grateful for it now but it was not received as I perceived it would. I was talking to my friend, Charlie, and he said ‘at least you tried to bring out something different’ I could have brought out a bunch of lipsticks - I probably should have. So it wasn’t received as I had hoped and it was a hard lesson to learn and I know now what I’m not good at and what I’m not capable of and what I need to do better. At the time it felt awful and catastrophic but now, two years on, I’m happy I went through that’

More later - I’m dead late for the dentist!
"Mea culpa, mea maximale culpa"... False humility, she remains convinced to be better than everyone.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I think her style was much more typically classic back then. These photos could be from yesterday or ten years ago. The clothes she wears now are just for 'now', keeping up with the trends. That said, I did watch an episode of Keeping Up Appearances the other day and Hyacinth Bucket (which is pronounced bouquet for anyone who doesnt know 🤣) was wearing very similar dresses, so perhaps they will stand the test of time!!
Lydiot doesn't have a streamline phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait, so she's claiming a medication made her act like a bleep?

Has she been on said medication for the last 4 years or so? Because I must point out she's been a crusty bleep since she got engaged to Ali, long before she even set foot in the new build bungalow of dank dreams. The buildup to the wedding was overshadowed by her mania about moving house. It was a startling display of brattiness.

The Lynx drama and inflammatory conjecture about neighbor farmers wielding firearms and burnt corpses. Fanging people for pointing out that she doesn't need to redo her house over and over and over again. Ripping her mum and husband apart consistently. Claiming homelessness in the same breath as claiming to have been raised with Astons, Christmases in Florida and Cartier watches. Trying to fleece her followers for a ONE MITT tanning kit. Shutting down the same poor sods that bought her tat and yet claiming she'd "sold out". Abjectly refusing to learn to pronounce brand names for those that stupidly hired her to showcase their wares.

And the absolute unforgivable terrorizing of a pregnant woman, that resulted in said pregnant woman having to have an emergency cesarean whilst fearing financial ruin due to nasty AF bullying text groups started by Lydia herself, thereby causing extreme trauma for the new mother, and THEN claiming to have been assaulted by the same pregnant woman.

Seriously..

ALL THAT FROM A MEDICATION???
Many have said that she was a bleep even during school years. This is a clear personal characteristic and pattern of behavior of hers, not a side effect of Accutane. If so, she would have needed to be on Accutane all her life to excuse away being a rude, arrogant twit her entire life.

Oh, that podcast put me in a bad mood. Ggrrrrr 😡😡😡😡😡 I wouldn’t mind but I was having a lovely time opening @MissMidnight ‘s lovely gifts. Right - change of mindset and pamper myself with luxury candles and hand cream, cuddle my kangaroo and look forward to yummy Vegemite on toast for breakfast and start my new day on a positive note! ❤
I didn't see a cuddling kangaroo in my swag bag 😭 He must have hopped out🦘

Even so, thank you so much @MissMidnight for the amazing trip and wonderful gifts. Please also thank Master Midnight for putting up with us all. He and his buddy must have rolled their eyes a million times due to our crazy shenanigans. However, they were both so patient and tolerant through it all.

I look forward to next year's event. 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Watching Ali vlog and 1/2 way through pausing on watching this puppy eat dirt 😴😴😴. These suiting companies are probably having a really rough time with so many clients not working in office, traveling , having events and dressing more casually. I know they have paid Ali to come all the way to Manchester to GIVE him a made to measure tux to help their business. It’s hard seeing Ali spending a whole day hemming and hawing over buttons, pockets and fabrics with them (and photographer) to take this free tuxedo and probably a lot of money for the deal… that he may never wear. I hope they get some business to make up for this expense.

Gosh I wish influencers would take a hot minute to give back and do some pro bono to help charities and local businesses. They could do so much good by just tagging and highlighting without anything in return. I can’t think of any of them who do this sadly. Maybe Fleur with her running races? Only pay to play like a bunch of greedy hookers.

Maybe I’m over thinking it but I feel like Lydia, Ali, Charlie and Josie are preying on local businesses. Draining them and promising big returns.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Watching Ali vlog and 1/2 way through pausing on watching this puppy eat dirt 😴😴😴. These suiting companies are probably having a really rough time with so many clients not working in office, traveling , having events and dressing more casually. I know they have paid Ali to come all the way to Manchester to GIVE him a made to measure tux to help their business. It’s hard seeing Ali spending a whole day hemming and hawing over buttons, pockets and fabrics with them (and photographer) to take this free tuxedo and probably a lot of money for the deal… that he may never wear. I hope they get some business to make up for this expense.

Gosh I wish influencers would take a hot minute to give back and do some pro bono to help charities and local businesses. They could do so much good by just tagging and highlighting without anything in return. I can’t thing of any of them who do this sadly. Maybe Fleur with her running races?

Maybe I’m over thinking it but I feel like Lydia, Ali, Charlie and Josie are preying on local businesses. Draining them and promising big returns.
Yep, I was thinking as Ali played music over what the guy was saying as he valiantly (to no avail) tried to promote his own company that it comes to something when someone will travel all the way to Manchester for a free tux. Of course I stupidly failed to realise he would have been paid to go and of course his assistant was on the freebie too and would need paying. Zips and buttons take such an indecisive eternity to choose...Self absorption is always painful to watch...

The puppy on the other hand..? 🌟

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Yep, I was thinking as Ali played music over what the guy was saying as he valiantly tried to promote his own company that it comes to something when someone will travel all the way to Manchester for a free tux. Of course I stupidly failed to realise he would have been paid to go and of course his assistant was on the freebie too and would need paying. Zips and buttons take such an indecisive eternity to choose...Self absorption is always painful to watch...

The puppy on the other hand..? 🌟
Yeah exactly. And yes lil puppy is the highlight. He’s so cute.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It seems Elsie has yet again ordered Carrie to comment on her ridiculous Instagram post about sunrises, either that or she’s commented on her own post using one of her many other accounts… that’s the only plausible explanation for this level of nauseating, sycophantic rambling! 🙄

View attachment 1035712

Also, why bother redacting the username of the account who posted the comment on this Story if she’s just going to pin it at the top anyway, hmmm?

View attachment 1035780View attachment 1035783View attachment 1035792

BINGO … NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE! 💡

View attachment 1035800

Edit: Jinx, @Carac … great minds! 😉
Hmmm...s’funny you know, I believe it was only yesterday when someone ( might have been me: who can tell?) commented on how SOME people lose their train of thought in long sentence structure...Weeeerrrll, I think we are familiar with those long rambling sentences are we not? Just sayin’...(as we say in Provence) just sayin’. Mange toute...Squire?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Aldi that la Mer you are using isn't doing the job, he looks old and knackered.
Screenshot_20220203_041223_com.android.chrome_edit_2573975161719741.jpg
Screenshot_20220203_041414_com.android.chrome_edit_2573957957105681.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.