Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmā€¦driveways are long and sweeping or maybe the train of a wedding dress. Not sure if story telling can be classed as long and sweeping. Some people do write long sentences and lose their train of thought ā€¦Iā€™ll get back to my daffs now, they are still teasing meā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I believe the Birkin is real and genuinely bought from Sellier - but I think it was sold in sub-par condition.

The two Kellys are fake for sure. Remember last year she said phase 2 of renovations had to be put on hold to save money? So why was she buying Ā£10K+ handbags when strapped for cash?
She ordered both of these bags at the same time from a good counterfeit website. She stashed them away and took them out months apart to appear more like genuine purchases. She did all this just before making a point of stomping into Hermes in her awful linen trousers last year. That was all for show and to loudly let people know she does shop in store.

We have not seen this stomping display since. Surely this braggy beggar would make a big scene of going anywhere near Hermes if she actually was? But she's not. She visited once for the belt and boots and never again.
This is what a real HermĆØs mini Kelly looks like and I donā€™t know boo about them but I do know a fake when I see one! I do believe her Birkin may be real but not the mini at all. But I respect your opinions until Lydia proves it otherwise Iā€™m gonna believe what I believe and respect everyoneā€™s opinions but maybe we can keep pressing the issue to see what she does and I say let her show us the receipt everyone knows a card can come from the fake oneā€™s! I do remember Selliers saying they worked with her but then she was seen with two more or is it three? Can she explain that! Her saying she doesnā€™t remember if she has blogged it the most important and expensive piece in her wardrobe she gets amnesia! Lydia lieā€™s and lieā€™s about everything and she vlogs everything when it comes to her wardrobe and makes a vlog about it! Whereā€™s the footage and these questions I think she owes it to her audience to answer! Iā€™ve asked before and it was ignored so Iā€™m shocked she answered knowing she didnā€™t vlog it but acting oh well maybe I didnā€™t because she knows people will prove her wrong when she lieā€™s! Thatā€™s the thing that gets me about influencers is when they put their lives on display and when you press record you have an obligation to get questions when things they say or do donā€™t align with the what they make it unclear or right out lie! You are held accountable for your actions because you are in sense trying to sell yourself as being a truth telling good person because you are selling your image for people wanting to buy products that are influenced by you in return you are receiving a commission for letting people know about the products? They put laws in effect for customers and I think the government needs to make new laws for this new easy way of life where influencers are a dime a dozen!

Attachments

• Heart
Based on the profile picture that looks like itā€™s written by someone who snoops on here.
Hmmmm.....I think I know who this is. She had/has an anti Lydia Instagram page and has definitely snooped here and pinched wording of posts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hmmā€¦driveways are long and sweeping or maybe the train of a wedding dress. Not sure if story telling can be classed as long and sweeping. Some people do write long sentences and lose their train of thought ā€¦Iā€™ll get back to my daffs now, they are still teasing meā€¦
She also spelt Julian Fellowes wrong but itā€™s not like it was her only paid campaign of Januaryā€¦ oh waitā€¦!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I m sorry but the trousers of dreams make her legs look even shorter. Pop some high heels on lovely and steer clear of the petite range in future.
They are a terrible choice, I agree. They do nothing for her whereas the high waist cigarette pants are so, so much better. The backless shirt I could do without though...remember that hideous shirt she wore in Ibiza with Teefers? It was like the striped shirt of the last vlog but had a bib?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They are a terrible choice, I agree. They do nothing for her whereas the high waist cigarette pants are so, so much better. The backless shirt I could do without though...remember that hideous shirt she wore in Ibiza with Teefers? It was like the striped shirt of the last vlog but had a bib?!
Like a previous tattler said, her shoulders are too wide for that blouse, the stripped dress was an awful fit too, her knees looked massive and again the shoulders are too wide.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Thank you my dear šŸ˜

I hate merging posts too....if there's one thing I dislike about Tattle it's that!

As for creases....she has a steamer so doesn't need to iron (and she's said before the cleaner does it). Anybody use steamers, as I was thinking of getting one?
Just purchased one and I love it so much quicker than ironing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Farmhouse style is so 2020, I think Lydia needs to start thinking about a new full renovation šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She looks much older and uglier with makeup on, nothing makes sense with this woman.
Her hair is in awful condition and no amount of olaplex or hair burst tablets will change that. It looks a similar consistency to hay/straw & such a wishy washy colour now too.

it used to look lovely a few years ago before she started curling it constantly.

She just needs to cut it short and start again.

Reactions: 25
Some throwbacks to when Lydia was so lovely looking (and wore normal clothes!)

i also think her & Ali seemed genuinely happy back then.
I think her style was much more typically classic back then. These photos could be from yesterday or ten years ago. The clothes she wears now are just for 'now', keeping up with the trends. That said, I did watch an episode of Keeping Up Appearances the other day and Hyacinth Bucket (which is pronounced bouquet for anyone who doesnt know šŸ¤£) was wearing very similar dresses, so perhaps they will stand the test of time!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tuesday today and Lydia clearly has nothing else to do, so she's carrying on with her 'book' copying 'The Leopard' again and not sure who else, but I find this really sad she has reached the level where she is pretending to write stuff as she has no relevant influencer content to post. No brand deals nothing.
Thank god she does not repost these stories, so cringey. Can you explain L'idiot how it's supposed to be interesting for us, looking at what people's TVs look like?

And she's rebranded, again????

Talking about her team...

Why did people like Cal and that cute photographer guy AJ or something leave? Not enough work, probably paid by the job not salary, and a horrible boss!
Cal Mcbeth's website landing page šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¢
Screenshot_20220202_003139.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Those comments will be deleted soon for sure!

She's plugging this heatless waves thing in the hope of getting a sponsorship deal with them - obviously - we all know that's what she does when she actually buys something with her own money! Same thing with Olaplex, she's not shut up about both of them for the last week. Same thing happened with Hairburst - but they sent them to her and she never used them and ignored them until she was literally scraping the bottom of her cupboard for deals!

Only Lydia could duck up something as easy as curling her hair without heat, by using heat! And yes she does look like Hagrid and she knows it!
America influencers have been showing this contraption for months. I follow Milabu and she did a test 9 months ago. She liked it but you have to get both sides the same. She had one side curlier than the other.

SHOW US YER STEAMER...

View attachment 1032238

...prob would not buy this again @Miscanthus to be honest...
Oohh, laundry room of dreams!!ā¤ I just have a closet, sad times. I have a hand held steamer and itā€™s kept under the sink in the bathroom. I use it maybe once a yearā€¦ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Iā€™m telling youā€¦. Cawwie and Lydia have been lurking around the house finding things lying around to then beg for deals. Hairburst, Banana lowlighter/glass powder, nail polish, old filthy toaster, food scale, this hair thingyā€¦. I can just picture them digging through PR and realizing how little of it there is and how many of the brands wonā€™t work with her.

Funny she used the thing like two times and has a reel (unpaid likely since zero declaration of AD or Gifted for a single one of these) suddenly acting like the expert and how this is her ā€œroutineā€. Most likely trying to trick these brands into giving her a paid post.

I honestly still do not buy how she rough dries the hair almost completely and then puts this worm thing on it for whatā€¦ an hour tops and it comes out exactly how it looks when she uses a curling iron. She says she only styles the tiny bits in front. Zero texture/frizz šŸ¤ØšŸ§šŸ¤„

View attachment 1032229View attachment 1032233View attachment 1032231View attachment 1032230View attachment 1032232
Such a liar! I remember the Function of Beauty shampoo when she first got it and said she does not like her shampoo to smell. That stuff is crap, my hair is like Lydiots and you need a really good shampoo.
Im surprised sheā€™s not flogging toilet paper, toothpaste, feminine hygiene products, things she uses daily.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.