Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heatless hair styling Reel, but used a hair dryer? I think you mean less heat, Lidl.
Right?? Also, after seeing her struggle to put on the silk thing, how am I supposed to believe it came out as nicely as in her reels? It DOES NOT COUNT if you touch it up with a curling iron/thongs after šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø She makes me wanna scream.

Yup, one of the comments is mine (proud moment šŸ˜‚), so surprised she didn't delete it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Mr MG is developing literary flourish! I mean itā€™s drivel I know, however it is literary flourish.

Why - only a little while ago he may have said

Thiā€™s keepā€™s me warm in the cold and cool in the hot. Itā€™s surprisinā€™ how many places one can wear this really...
WTF aid peak ready precision ?is he making a lemon meringue pie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well thatā€™s bloody rude isnā€™t it, why do people have to do that? This site is here for a reason and we all keep our comments here and then someone decides to take our pictures and our comments and leave them on Lydiaā€™s social media making it look like we are at fault. They think they are smart.
Maybe this person should take a closer look at themselves in the mirror as they are just as bad as Lydia with their lack of originality and stealing others words.
What did they steal please? Stealing is plagiarism - surelyā€¦

Hopefully this will stop the teasing....was it this?
View attachment 1034031
Oh dear! Oh dear. Not a very good look to be honest - now I can see what darling Havisham was sayingā€¦šŸ¤

WTF aid peak ready precision ?is he making a lemon meringue pie?
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Nothing screams classy like un-ironed trousers! šŸ™„

View attachment 1031944

You can still see the creases where they were folded!

#LMLazyMoments
Also nothing screams classy like wearing leggings with everything šŸ˜‚ and maybe if you're not 100% sure on the coat, it's not the best "investment"? Does living seasonally mean buying summer clothes in winter? So many questions.. ooh, one more question, when will they finally start using linen toilette paper? Silk or cashmere for Ali, ofc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Podcast with Roxie nafousi on Lidlā€™s self-development journeyā€¦ this should be interesting lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Also nothing screams classy like wearing leggings with everything šŸ˜‚ and maybe if you're not 100% sure on the coat, it's not the best "investment"? Does living seasonally mean buying summer clothes in winter? So many questions.. ooh, one more question, when will they finally start using linen toilette paper? Silk or cashmere for Ali, ofc
o_O You know what, you might be onto something! With the whole seasonal living. To me, it sounds like she is living in The Sims, completely detached from reality. Which probably is more or less the case. Sad, sad creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This whole copying posts from here and posting on her vids is odd... especially as they aren't being deleted. Could it be her/her team doing? God know why but it just seems strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Using "simplistic" to sound less simplistic (or is it simple?). Where was I... Ah, the irony.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will just leave this here ...... ;);)

Anna Bey šŸ¤®

What is all this manifesting bs all I see is these influencers with these poxy books on manifesting, it helps to manifest when you have a bucket load of moneu you morons, try telling a homeless person to manifest a nice roof over thier head, or someone who is in poverty to manifest food and clothes etc, sorry if i make no sense but it sounds like another stupid trend thing for these no marks to hold onto
It really is disgusting. They believe the Universe owes them material tit. Peak entitled brattiness of privileged folks. I can't with Karen Britchick any more because of this. She manifested bleeping HERPƈS bags. Get TF out of here! They can tell they are busy to the brim as much as they want, but if they have enough time to reckon about manifestation, they are clearly not busy enough with real work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
You would think after her 9863 bad experience doing something she would come to the conclusion that she is in fact the problem and that it is herself that creates the negative experience. Sheā€™s such a bleep. If she had a bad experience imagine what the other person experienced

View attachment 1034264
Can anyone enlighten me as to the bad experience she had on a podcast ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can anyone enlighten me as to the bad experience she had on a podcast ?
Becha it wasnā€™t a podcast - it was the Espa live thing ...

You would think after her 9863 bad experience doing something she would come to the conclusion that she is in fact the problem and that it is herself that creates the negative experience. Sheā€™s such a bleep. If she had a bad experience imagine what the other person experienced

View attachment 1034264
Oppportunity - ah well, she can be forgiven for spelling it incorrectly - itā€™s been a while...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FINAL UPDATE ON THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN OCEANFRONT HOLIDAY OF DREAMS.

Although The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams has come to an end and my beloved guests were all returned home safely via my pre-loved Tardis on Sunday, Master Midnight and me are still at our now very quiet beach house and I donā€™t know quite what to do with myself tonight.

So I thought Iā€™d share the carefully curated, bespoke Swag Bags I put together for each of my wonderful guests, as a thank you for spending ten gloriously hot summer days at our seaside hideaway with us.

Each Swag Bag was made from recycled jute, hand embroidered on the front, and contained 14 items.

D1067719-81DC-43C7-AB38-246671FD7503.jpeg

A Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti letter pendant with the initial of my guestā€™s first name.

31A8FD96-CE6B-46A8-9908-2515B66FBC5C.jpeg

1590816F-7876-450A-A6E2-F52C940BE081.jpeg

A white 100% cotton nightie (pyjamas for @Miscanthus) monogrammed with the finest of gold thread.

1AC8E4C7-FFED-46C7-A811-8DE002C82900.jpeg

A pair of genuine Australian Ugg slippers.

06210FCE-7D3D-4FDE-80A5-DD6D1DDCBCA3.jpeg

A Glasshouse ā€œMelbourne Museā€ candle.

D6142B42-D629-4FD5-976B-F4C4B8B67C7B.jpeg

A tube of Lā€™occitane shea butter hand cream.

356FC200-EAF2-445D-B09B-71F4C1E2D10F.png

A pot of the original Laneige lip sleeping mask.

B741D087-EA55-4A4A-844C-FFEA92C62EF9.jpeg

A jar of my homemade lemon curd (donā€™t panic, I promise itā€™s NOTHING like Elsieā€™s homemade chuckney ā€¦ my kitchen is as sterile as an operating theatre).

FFBBEEFE-7245-4EC1-B9AF-3BCF83C77C65.jpeg

A packet of Tim Tams.

987EC868-60F2-4D2F-966A-D1C332B8C532.jpeg

A jar of quintessentially Aussie Vegemite.

265F4EF7-EAFD-4ADF-BFA4-332C1B8E9175.jpeg

A mini bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

F9F58D9C-C2CD-45C8-A253-69BF9447182C.jpeg

A plush kangaroo to snuggle with.

D24774FE-9F21-4CDA-BAF5-E51B02CA02D5.jpeg

An Australian flag.

2F8300BE-3BFE-42F1-81CC-CE050D5C6A89.jpeg

A small glass bottle filled with sand and tiny seashells from our beautiful beach with the the date of our holiday calligraphied by moi on the front.

90315D33-2711-42DA-9319-71280FFBD282.jpeg

F8D16829-600B-431B-8D0B-FD4143E9EF7C.jpeg

And a Vera Wang ā€˜Love Knotā€™ sterling silver photo frame with a group photo of all 22 of us standing on the beach in our white nighties at sunrise (for privacy reasons I obviously canā€™t post the actual photo that Master Midnight took of us).

1A5FE0F6-CF98-49D2-BCB8-AEE5D3CCB983.jpeg

And as this was The Inaugural Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, I hope to see everyone (and maybe a few new faces) back here at the same time next year.

Until then, please remember Iā€™m only a pre-loved Tardis journey away should anyone need me. ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 43
FINAL UPDATE ON THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN OCEANFRONT HOLIDAY OF DREAMS.

Although The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams has come to an end and my beloved guests were all returned home safely via my pre-loved Tardis on Sunday, Master Midnight and me are still at our now very quiet beach house and I donā€™t know quite what to do with myself tonight.

So I thought Iā€™d share the carefully curated, bespoke Swag Bags I put together for each of my wonderful guests, as a thank you for spending ten gloriously hot summer days at our seaside hideaway with us.

Each Swag Bag was made from recycled jute, hand embroidered on the front, and contained 14 items.

View attachment 1034379

A Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti letter pendant with the initial of my guestā€™s first name.

View attachment 1034383
View attachment 1034386

A white 100% cotton nightie (pyjamas for @Miscanthus) monogrammed with the finest of gold thread.

View attachment 1034391

A pair of genuine Australian Ugg slippers.

View attachment 1034392

A Glasshouse ā€œMelbourne Museā€ candle.

View attachment 1034477

A tube of Lā€™occitane shea butter hand cream.

View attachment 1034396

A pot of the original Laneige lip sleeping mask.

View attachment 1034397

A jar of my homemade lemon curd (donā€™t panic, I promise itā€™s NOTHING like Elsieā€™s homemade chuckney ā€¦ my kitchen is as sterile as an operating theatre).

View attachment 1034399

A packet of Tim Tams.

View attachment 1034473

A jar of quintessentially Aussie Vegemite.

View attachment 1034403

A mini bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

View attachment 1034404

A plush kangaroo to snuggle with.

View attachment 1034415

An Australian flag.

View attachment 1034417

A small glass bottle filled with sand and tiny seashells from our beautiful beach with the the date of our holiday calligraphied by moi on the front.

View attachment 1034418
View attachment 1034435

And a Vera Wang ā€˜Love Knotā€™ sterling silver photo frame with a group photo of all 22 of us standing on the beach in our white nighties at sunrise (for privacy reasons I obviously canā€™t post the actual photo that Master Midnight took of us).

View attachment 1034438

And as this was The Inaugural Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, I hope to see everyone (and maybe a few new faces) back here at the same time next year.

Until then, please remember Iā€™m only a pre-loved Tardis journey away should anyone need me. ā™„
And this is why I love this thread.
And will always be grateful to Lydia because without her I would not have found you amazing people xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her hair is in awful condition and no amount of olaplex or hair burst tablets will change that. It looks a similar consistency to hay/straw & such a wishy washy colour now too.

it used to look lovely a few years ago before she started curling it constantly.

She just needs to cut it short and start again.
My hairdresser said olaplex is actually incredibly damaging for hair as it only looks good while using it and so you need to keep using it otherwise your hair will be just horrible without it, not sure if that makes sense, not lucky with thick hair myself :/

• Wow
Reactions: 22
You know you suck at being a Fashion Influencer when your subscribers are advising you on how to choose and style your outfits ...
I got angry that she was clipping Porter on his collar, stupid cow šŸ˜” if she brakes hard for whatever reason, Porter will be strangled or even worse have his neck broken, get him a harness now and protect your dog you idiot šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.