Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stefano

VIP Member
Lydia keeps her clothes clean because she doesn’t do anything!!! Lydia only will do the carrots nothing else!! Lydia doesn’t clean her own house nor does she cook!!! That person must be brand new if they wonder why Lydia wouldn’t change to stand around the kitchen watching Ali cook dinner for their friends!! If she doesn’t watch out Lydia isn’t gonna have any work because they’ve passed her up and are hiring Josie for the little bit of work she had done!! But did you hear Lydia try to give tips on setting a table scape? 🥱 She said if you want to make it an Italian setting just set a lemon on the table or if you want to do French you can set garlic out onto the table!! 😳 Lord help that woman! Omg that vlog was extremely boring!!
Shows how Italian she actually is .. hasn't got a fucking clue. It's like saying put a Bratwurst on the table if you want to make it German ... put a Clog if you want to make it Dutch ...FFS.

Lemons are not "typically" Italian you moron .... they are synonimous in Sicily along with Oranges and Limes ... as that is the largest producing area of "agrumi" as they are referred to in Italy. So what about the North of Italy? What about the Sudtirol area of Italy ..Le Marche ....Sardegna??

Go on I am all ears you plastic Italian wannabe do tell me!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

FarNiente

I never heard of Je Suis Lou but her story sounds a bit suspect. Hermès will only let you put a Birkin or a Kelly on your wish list, not both. She also made it sound like the SA was going to source her these rare bags with a wink wink kind of attitude, seems incredibly unlikely to me. Is she that well know? And why would Hermès give a crap?

You can have both birkins and Kellys on your wish list. I have both on mine in a variety of leathers colors etc.

Here are mine, both bought direct from the store. Can confirm they flop!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47

CorHar

Agree - She seems to be very influenced by irenemylife. However, I have been viewing Irene's wall and stories for a few weeks now. She seems to be actually and authentically living this life and posting it organically/authentically. They actually eat the vegetables they grow... whole family helps in the garden... not having tea parties but actually using the greenhouse for real growing etc. Never seeems to be dressing oddly to garden. I don't know if I've ever seen Irene tag a brand to be honest so not sure how she's earning income. And her house and grounds are 1 million times prettier than Lydia or even Josie's house.

If you follow along with Irene you can see EVERY SINGLE THING IN HER LIFE IS BEING COPIED BY LYDIA except the important and authentic points of it. I don't believe for a second Lydia would be posting green nails and gardening if she still had a decent bewty and fashun career. This is desperate.
In respect to actually eating "the vegetables they grow," did anyone happen to catch Frow's vlog the other week where she and her husband were talking about growing their own veg in the raised beds and that they've not done anything crazy like, "getting a greenhouse." And her husband than goes on to joke about going to the shop to buy carrots to stick in the ground. Oh, the shade! I don't watch her often, but there's always a well placed, shady tidbit lurking within her content.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
So what we are going to be getting from now on is A Day in the Life 😴😴😴😴. The fact that she has been dropped by all brands of any status whatsoever will be ignored and this new wholesome self will evolve like a poor man’s Irene - a yellow pack, budget version and she will, no doubt, maintain that she manifested this new persona.

She said on the podcast that her fave quote is ‘She stepped out of the race she never wanted to be in’. So now we’re treated to this new version Elsie, even worse than the last one imo.
All I know is Lyds is gonna have the Waitrose Fruit & Veg Manager on speed dial ... to deliver her "homegrown veg" to the kitchen garden, then to be planted (the veg, not the manager 🤪 ) in the kitchen garden coffins (off camera, of course), only to be dug up, on camera, and taken to the kitchen for Ali to "cook".

🤪

Did we ever think the thread headline "FROM DIOR TO LENOR" would be SO accurate ?

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Now I am even more convinced that her goal is to sell the lifestyle she think she created. Definitely not fashion or beauty influencer anymore. Her instagram didn't feature her for some posts and now the vlogs are all more in the direction of just showing her somehow-country-but-more-wannabe lifestyle she is selling. I assume we see more garden, house, dogs, walks content across all socials instead of fashion hauls (appart from Karen Millen) .
Agree - She seems to be very influenced by irenemylife. However, I have been viewing Irene's wall and stories for a few weeks now. She seems to be actually and authentically living this life and posting it organically/authentically. They actually eat the vegetables they grow... whole family helps in the garden... not having tea parties but actually using the greenhouse for real growing etc. Never seeems to be dressing oddly to garden. I don't know if I've ever seen Irene tag a brand to be honest so not sure how she's earning income. And her house and grounds are 1 million times prettier than Lydia or even Josie's house.

If you follow along with Irene you can see EVERY SINGLE THING IN HER LIFE IS BEING COPIED BY LYDIA except the important and authentic points of it. I don't believe for a second Lydia would be posting green nails and gardening if she still had a decent bewty and fashun career. This is desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Julia123

VIP Member
Well that was 2 narcissist's word f*cking each other for 47 minutes. That Roxy is a sycophant and seems to be quite delusional herself. The way she fawned and awwed and glorified Lydia's narc rambling was just a bit much to take. I feel actually ill.

May I repeat that LYDIA HAD NOT FINISHED THE BOOK BEFORE SHE DID THIS PODCAST! It was however interesting to hear her spin things like "management didn't work out" and the globy "rewrite".... but man she just takes in other peoples tools/quotes/work and twists most of it into reasons to justify her behavior. yuck Lydia is one high maintenance Biach. Even music has it out for her and she just needs CALM.

• Sick
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Ali's vlog....just painfully boring. Watching him now is a major snoozefest. I just couldn't. He's got nothing of interest and shows nothing of relevance. Yet again, he goes to a tailor and instead puts music over the tailor talking. :rolleyes:

What a muppet! Instead, Ali then rambles on stating the obvious about anyone who tailors a suit. You choose the fabric, design, the buttons etc. No shit, Sherlock!!

He's not the brightest bulb in the box, is he?

Then he talks about how lovely the library is in Manchester....but instead of going inside to view it, he films a reel outside of his outfit?! What a moron.

Then Lydiot's vlog....why the fuck is she bloody yelling today? Cheap camera, cheap audio...and don't get me started about this being one of the worst fake posh accents she has ever put on.

Remember "Mickdownalds" and "Ali wanting a kebab", Lyds?

Bitch, please :rolleyes:
Be real, that's your true accent.

Then she actually states that "Louis Vuitton founded monogramming in general"l!! Uhmmm, I'm sorry, what??

What a clueless fool. Do your research, you daft twat! Monogramming goes back centuries starting with the Greeks and Romans. Didn't she claim to have a degree in Fashion? A true fashion influencer especially one claiming to have a degree in it, would know the history of fashion through the centuries and not make false claims.

She really is full of bs and lies. She tries to sound intelligent and posh but with each new video, she just looks dumber and starved for content.

If they both didn't film the same daily sunrise, stomp through the field and the pups, they'd have no content to show whatsoever.

I bet by the end of 2022, both her and Ali's online "careers" will be flailing desperately. That's what happens when one is arrogant, lazy and entitled.

P.S. thanks to our fellow Tattlers who took one for the team and listened to that unbearable podcast. I just couldn't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

CarrotSunshine

Alright, so absolutely nothing is going on in their lives. A quick rundown of today's misery...granted, just 27, because even Lyds we're able to stretch it into 57😇

- Gardening is white trousers and Hermezzzzzz belt

- Scrubbing the vegetables still wearing white trousers with the dirt visibly flying all around

Screenshot_20220207-200557_YouTube.jpg

- Ali filming a not moving rat for 5 minutes. The one, who's destroyed one of Lyds' outdoor pillows. Yaaaaay, you go, little guy!🐀🐀

- Serial Killer Charchar moaning about Ali's cauliflower cheese, that was better than even his, because it was bought in Waitrose. Horrifying.

- The dogs were given roast🤬

- Lyds finally admitting that their whole house smeels like smoke, because of the fire pit right near the windows, but apparently she loves it. I would've as well. Better than 10373839294 of perfume sprays, on top of scented candles and other scented shit in that place.

The end, we can all return to our lives now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
She's an idiot, that's what it means.
And why 3 shmoots :rolleyes: Is there an invisible dog ?
Weeeeeerrrrllll, I for one am not surprised she has resorted to getting an invisible dog. No doubt it was bred by Hermes, cost £8k and was delivered in an orange box she threw away. The thing about invisible Schmoots [Hermes Schmooter Schmutters to give them their full title) is that they love cheese…and you don’t need to pet them. The invisible dog can stand in the garden as the doves fly past holding their wine glasses aloft. You know, the same doves that fill her sky.

This is getting exhausting isn’t it? That’s the problem with lies though…Gerroff Schmoots, gerroff…

If anyone needs me I will be hiding in my cuckoo clock. Thank you soooo much.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Just watched her Birkin unboxing again.

Although it was a terrible unboxing and she didn't bother to show anything of the bag which was weird as her first Hermes, but she is a moron so we will forgive her for not showing a close up, not showing the padlock and key, the interior of the bag, the base of the bag, the hardware, the straps etc etc. But given that she says it is from Sellier I think it is genuine, although these resellers get offered fakes all the time, I doubt one like that would slip through, and given the way the handles are hanging it seems genuine from a distance, but we never see any of her bags close up. I can't remember if she did an unboxing on the grid as well as youtube??

I think this unboxing, and the fact that she explains where it is from, the exact colour of the bag, and how she got it proves beyond doubt the 2 Kellys were fake. Lydia is impatient and once she decided she wanted the Kellys she had to get them, but as the re-sale prices are so astronomical and of course she didn't want to spend £10,000 MINIMUM as she'd obviously spent a lot on the Birkin, she had no choice but to buy the fakes. She is judging herself on the likes of Claire, Tamara, Patricia and Victoria and other hard working influencers who have taken the time to build up a relationship with the brand, by buying bracelets and wallets and sandals and trainers and homewares as well. Lydia has no relationship with the brand whatsoever and has bought a couple of pairs of boots - only the tan ones we think were a store purchase, we think the black were through Sellier, so how does she even have a relationship with a SA to create a wishlist, and for miraculously the black Kelly to arrive within a short time of creating the wishlist and buying fuck all!:unsure::unsure::unsure:

The debate will go on I'm sure, but given her work situation, if she gets anything else from Hermes and doesn't vlog the whole process, I will be convinced it is a fake!

• Heart
  • Angry

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Tuesday today and Lydia clearly has nothing else to do, so she's carrying on with her 'book' copying 'The Leopard' again and not sure who else, but I find this really sad she has reached the level where she is pretending to write stuff as she has no relevant influencer content to post. No brand deals nothing.

Have you noticed that unless it is KM launch day she no longer posts those stories of other people watching her vlogs?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Yes and made sure she came out it well - the scraping of her off the floor, etc when, in actual fact, she witnessed her horrible behaviour at Nicky’s and made no apology for it.
Yeah and she mentioned "I even did a vlog about how life kept punching me down"... which is the infamous Feb 2021 vlog alluding to Nikki abusing HER and making HER suicidal.

She clearly has no clue that vlog lead to her being seen for the real 👹👹 she is. She will never get out of her own way. Had she just let that go and apologize to poor Nicky privately, noone would have known that wasn't on tattle.

And can we talk about the weepy Roxy talking about the trolls.... let's all remember WHY Lydia posted all of those DM's (most were mild let's be honest). IT was to gain sympathy and deflect from the outing of her bullying and slandering of Niki/whatsapp bullying/legal action that "ruined" her weekend with Ali.... WHERE SHE TALKED ABOUT A BURNT CAT! She is a monster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Wophie

VIP Member
Share ... vent ..scream..kick and punch ...... we are here to listen :love::love:
Do you know what, there isn't even that much to share! It's a lot of my own head getting to me unfortunately. Just had a day of missing working full time and having a bit more of a sense of who I am, rather than just "mum". Been a bit up and down since my miscarriage, but I actually have a mental health assessment tomorrow to get some help, which I am hopeful about.

So if I go quiet on here for a while guys you'll know I've been admitted somewhere 😂

(70% joking)

Has she moved on from pole dancing to flamenco now?
Can you imagine?!? Would look like this

• Heart
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
You would think after her 9863 bad experience doing something she would come to the conclusion that she is in fact the problem and that it is herself that creates the negative experience. She’s such a cunt. If she had a bad experience imagine what the other person experienced

AC4110BF-035B-4877-9C61-7BF6E2ED15E8.png

• Sick
  • Angry

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
So, I’m back (it was a painless checkup - all intact except wallet €€€)

Anyhow, back to the podcast. As @Oops said, zero blame on her side for failure of Glóby

Re Defining Moments (Glóby/Covid was #3 - already posted)

#1. Uni - She didn’t have the brains to do the course she wanted so she went the unconventional route of working in a fashion shop in Watford and the vlog became a hobby when she went to Uni as a creative outlet so that she could continue to enjoy her love of styling, fashion and trends. She realised that she wanted to do it full time, but that meant leaving her job, getting a mortgage and her dad was unsure but she manifested her career, ie ‘ manifesting my life through my work - no self doubt’, you are not a tree - you do not have to stay still. Roxie says - your self belief is your super power!! Gush, gush, blah, blah...

#2 defining moment (bit more interesting) Mid career circa 2016

‘By then, if you had management, you had made it. It didn’t work out and I was crushed. Where do I go? I couldn’t handle the emails, contracts, negotiation.. overwhelming. It was sink or swim. I made my best friend my manager and over three months I built my team. I stole her from Asos.. she saw the state of my taxes and she helped me and it was the best decision I ever made. So rare in this line of work that people care about you, are passionate about you. I think management conglomerates are gone.’

Things she’s learned about friendship

‘Everything I thought I knew was crap. In school, there were throwaway friendships. When you work with your best friend, you can’t be flippant. You have to communicate and show a level of commitment and understanding like a romantic relationship - a key pillar like a marriage. Everyone was oooh, that’s not the norm and at that time there were three major managing companies but I built my team in-house. Carrie is passionate about me, knows me inside and out and it’s a recipe for success.

Re Trolls

(Roxie tries not to break down as she describes when Lydia posted some examples of trolls messages to her)

‘First thing I said to Jacqueline - I have nowhere to put this negative energy. J said why are you absorbing it? This is not yours to hold on to. I was like - all these years - 10yrs - I was storing this and nobody told me this. When I posted those comments, I felt I would get more of them but now I don’t get anything.. and it’s the moment you shift your focus from negative energy to positive energy it just disappears. I used to think I was the only person who’s getting this. I’m not the only one with a you tube channel and instagram. I think if anyone’s feeling the same way, overwhelmed with negative energy, change it - you don’t have to exist this way. My life coach taught look only at the facts, not opinions. If someone says Lydia, you are on another planet, it’s an opinion, not a fact so I go through every single comment - my brain like a roladex - opinion, opinion, opinion... until I find a fact, it’s not for me to take on board.

Quickfire questions

Fave book The Sweet Spot, Manifest and the Sold for Happy(?)
Fave movie The Holiday (😴😴), Downton
Fave quote ‘She stepped out of the race she never wanted to be in’
Role Model. Jacqueline Hurst

• Sick
  • Angry

Thatgirl__

What is all this manifesting bs all I see is these influencers with these poxy books on manifesting, it helps to manifest when you have a bucket load of moneu you morons, try telling a homeless person to manifest a nice roof over thier head, or someone who is in poverty to manifest food and clothes etc, sorry if i make no sense but it sounds like another stupid trend thing for these no marks to hold onto

• Heart