Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
I would love to be a fly on the wall when she presents the tailor in S & Hicks and presents him with a pair of H&M trews and says make this the template for all my trousers! She is beyond clueless.
Here is the visual aid for those not watching tonight's train wreck. As a person who is 50, I have NO desire to repeat this seriously unflattering type of pants from the late 80's. She has a fab body with a VERY flat tummy and look what she looks like in these! Where there is no pooch, one appears. Makes her ass look horrible... and check the length! Can't even handle the safari lewk tucking into riding boots.

Tamara had pants on like this recently... also horrible. no thanks

Some things should be left in the past.

P.S. I think she had to show off the oxenwood furniture to Charlie because he comments on it a lot in stories and when at Bister Village. She only does things to show off.

1644272041768.png
1644272138586.png
1644272239102.png
1644272287724.png
1644272323256.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I am really behind and know it's already been discussed but I've got to vent. I'm listening to the podcast. I don't know why because it is making me really fucking angry.

This Roxie woman is just as vapid and deluded as Lydia and clearly did NO research before this "interview". They are CRYING over the trolls thing. The irony of this when Lydia is the biggest bullying troll of the lot. I just can't even with these twats.

"Now my world is this peaceful harmonious place". Shame it probably isn't for Ali and all your pets!

"Unless it can be proven I don't wanna hear about it" - God I want Nicki's video released so badly.

• Heart
  • Sick

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I don’t think Elsie is talking about the table in this Story, I’m pretty sure it’s actually an undisclosed ad for Bryan Hanlon Prints.

The link of the font is so tiny and the colour is almost identical to the table … off to report to the ASA! 😡

F2F92587-D77F-40E8-8609-BEDD0DD6FF77.jpeg
67BEDBC1-30FC-4B0E-A17E-86A14D9D10C1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Julia123

VIP Member
OMG She JUST SAID SHE PURCHASED THE BIGGER BLACK KELLY FROM THE HERMES STORE! OH REALLY NOW?? She got that rare bag like a week after she put in her wish list with the only store buying a pair of boots. London peeps - have you heard of this ever happening? 🤔 🤥

NO MENTION OF THE MINI KELLY AND HOW THAT CAME ABOUT! But she's got it in the thumbnail.

and todays flog is another filmed on the one day it looks like she worked in January - you know the one where she wore the new jumper with no bra, with the hideous white baggy trousers tucked into the Hermezzz boots of dreams!

She's going to start churning out boring crap like this on the regular as nothing is going on!

Don't know about you guys but I really like watching vlogs that have a bit of variety in them, that's why I don't mind Teefers sometimes, bit of flogging, daily life, cooking, gym, going on brand trips, filming etc etc
Though this wasn’t the worst video… she is really unaware of what other luxury bag YouTubers show… they are constantly talking about LV in general and especially the alma, speedy, etc

And I call BS on the kelly story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I have to tell you - I listened to it - all 47 mins. All a load of gushing between the two but interesting on Glóby.

“I hope I don’t start crying but Covid has brought the biggest change - being at home - I used to travel three times a month. So not prepared for anything of what was going to happen. I hit rock bottom before change could be made. I was on medication - I’d been on it before, so wasn’t expecting it to effect my mental health. I never say failure but I launched a brand and it didn’t go how I planned it to go - I’m so grateful for it now but it was not received as I perceived it would. I was talking to my friend, Charlie, and he said ‘at least you tried to bring out something different’ I could have brought out a bunch of lipsticks - I probably should have. So it wasn’t received as I had hoped and it was a hard lesson to learn and I know now what I’m not good at and what I’m not capable of and what I need to do better. At the time it felt awful and catastrophic but now, two years on, I’m happy I went through that’

More later - I’m dead late for the dentist!
  1. Now she suggests the Accutane was affecting her mental health. I've heard Doctors say, that it's likely it doesn't and that the mood comes more from people being in puberty while taking it, for example... how tf fuck would she know what the reason was for her mood, she had a fucked up launch and feud with Nicky at the same time
  2. "It was not perceived as I perceived it would" - Takes no responsibility, the consumers are at fault, didn't get her vision(s)
  3. And yes, you could say it was a "failure" because it was, and you learnt nothing from it, people didn't like it because it was expensive af, your advertisement was unspecific, the website was a joke, the tax thing was stupid, you stopped immediately after the crashed launch to promote your product
  4. "at least you tried something different" - slagging off her more successful competition, and btw, if you had launched a bunch of overpriced lipsticks, the outcome would've been the same, you dollop! (also, lol that of all people she took advice from Char, who has himself a history of failed businesses)
  5. "I know now what I am not good at" - no, you still don't understand it
  6. "I am happy I went through that" - NO, you not, you are still sulking and hating your subscribers/followers

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I know my post about this outfit being OFF trend was a bit controversial. I know this looked better than her recent floral and hunting lewks that are way worse.

It’s not bad so to speak, it’s just that Lydia however can’t seem to find a way to be classic and sophisticated and swings from Victorian to hunter to hooker to pirate to adventurebraids and it’s just not flattering or age appropriate. If she wasn’t making money off pretending to be a fashion influencer I don’t think it matters… but she is so she’s up for comment IMO. Her statement of curating classic pieces and then putting these strange looks together is so 🤪

I just think this lewk is very off trend when you put allll of these items together and not classic like she thinks it is. Had she styled them with other things they may have worked. Like “on trend yet classic” ballet flats a high pony tail and small bag with these pants and top would have looked better IMO.

I myself don’t embrace the huge oversized looks because I’m petite but I will say I’m not off trend/dated and if Lydia is going to say she’s a fashion influencer she needs to not be a hot mess ALL the time.

This lewk … all tight fitting clothing, too tight pants, plunging back, wing sleeves, dated HIGH pumps, huge birkin bag, huge unflattering hair, huge Apple Watch, and all the jewelry she owns all at one time. Just not a lewk that is classic or on trend. It’s neither.

I will say I’m watching this video thanks to you all telling me about this Lydia. Her first point is exactly this…. It’s dated looking and she’s cringing!

Ok I’ll get me coat and see myself out as you peeps always say lol.:m

View attachment 1038492
I'm totally with you @Julia123
Lydia doesn't understand body shapes, fabrics, styles, colour combinations, hair styles, age appropriate clothes.....nothing!
Fortunately we do have some 'influencers' who do dress for their age and shape.

Lydia doesn't understand herself or her audience. Is she luxe? Is she high street? Is she a young woman or middle aged? Is she city or country? Is she Real Housewives, Desperate Housewives or just a housewife?
Is she a working girl or a Working Girl? Is she Pretty Woman or a pretty woman? Is she Downton Abbey or Abbey Road? So many questions 😂

PS those trousers are too tight and the pockets are pulling. Not a good lewk!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Defender Bender

Guys, I need some clarity (as does our narc 😜 )

Doesn't this pic have to be tagged as AD PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITH THIS BRAND or PR GIFT as Lyds has tagged the company ... ????
Lyds was gifted this dress by Seraphina, and even though this is not an AD for Seraphina, the dress / pic must be marked as PR / GIFT as she has tagged the company.

View attachment 1045710
IS THAT A FOOD STAIN!!! On her dress???? What a bloody grub! 🤢
EC82A72B-B471-4039-A74C-BB3F61533D1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Hahaha so funny she does match the wall and phone and fern 🌿. I was just thinking…. Can you imagine ANYONE you know posting something this strange? Your neighbor naked under a robe looking at herself for an uncomfortable amount of time… then posts it with an old timer filter. She looks absolutely unhinged and creepy!

PS doggies crying in the bathtub of nightmares that Lydia only bought for the lewk and has never or perhaps rarely used 🥺.

View attachment 1045058
View attachment 1045062
"Soggy sausages".....in the en suite? 😝

Why don't they use their rooms for the right purpose? Wouldn't you bathe the dogs in the utility room rather than the en suite, have a sports massage in the gym not the kitchen, have film night in the living room, sitting on sofas, rather than the floor of the basement?

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Whilst my dear friend is at the dentist; I bet my last nerve that Elsie will not have mentioned how sorry she was for the rotten experience everyone had of Globy. I mean it was a badly planned , badly executed quagmire of disappointment - allegedly 2 years in the making! Nobody had considered what the purchaser’s journey was going to be like. The main consideration seemed to be the moolah! This shone through…I remember all the incorrect ISO information on the sheet they (Carrie) produced. Not even country of origin initially. Then they changed the info and the TnC’s daily…then the VAT then the postage fiasco…yeah, I’d have been glad to go through all that too…NOT. EVER…

I remember doing a rough calculation at the time based on the costs and the numbers. I figured if she bought 6000 units and made £35 profit on each unit she was looking at a pay day of £215k. She hadn’t seemed to have considered people would ask questions or might want to return the goods . All that blurb about staff at the warehouse ready to pack the order…I never saw her in the same light after that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

MissMidnight

VIP Member
But it’s not YOUR bathtub view, Elsie! 🙄

34E3BB0B-9B8C-4EC7-BFAD-49B4B5B4EB73.jpeg

Forever lusting over something that someone else has, Elsie just cannot help herself … and she already has a similar bronze bathtub in her own ensuite, or has she suddenly developed amnesia?

And for future reference, Elsie, ‘bathtub’ is one word!

• Haha
  • Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
Oh dear, I’m envisioning the second picture as his orgasms face. 😂🤣😜

Hey everyone, if you are blocked from her Instagram I have a website where you can see her postings. It’s: https://www.picuki.com/profile/lydiamillen
I was on The Chataues Diaries page, ( lurking) when someone asked about a site where you can see accounts you are blocked from. It’s called Picuki. I checked it out, and it works. (I’m not sure if you can post etc. )
This is so helpful thank you.

I cannot believe I got blocked for this comment, "Is your GHD hairdryer heatless?". I've NEVER commented on her page before. She's honestly the most butt hurt snowflake I've come across. Imagine being that upset about a comment like that and trawling your own social media deleting things. I actually feel so sorry for her. Her life is incredibly sad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I really don't understand why Lydia acts completely different in Ali's vlogs compared to her own. Aren't most of Ali's viewers subscribers of her channel? If I was a subscriber and watched her in one of Ali's videos I'd immediately unsubscribe as her true character really shines through.. maybe it's a good thing in that regard, but a very dumb move on her part.

• Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
If I put champagne flutes on the dinner table, my guests would say ‘yay, we’re having bubbles!’ If I told them ‘Nah, they’re an assssthetically pleasing ornament’, I feel pretty sure I would get a raised eyebrow and possibly my temperature taken. What an imbecilic thing to do. Both men on bottles of beer (Mansplainer’s alcohol free) and the two cacklers on wine but Mrs. Bucket has the champagne flutes and tumblers on the table, redundant, no wine glasses or tulip glasses for beer, but it doesn’t matter because ‘they don’t sell them any more’ so now it makes sense... as if.

• Haha
  • Wow

notsoposh

VIP Member
Humble brag is her middle name. Hermes unboxings are very popular especially if you get the coveted bags without a history with them. I recently read Hermes doesn't allow you to purchase more than 2 bags a year. I think the Birkin is real from that resale website but the other two are definitely fake. Notice how she doesn't do close ups.

• Sick

Hayleyraine

Why would anyone really want a Hermes bag? It seems the company contrives to put potential purchasers through their paces: getting on waiting lists, forming relationships with sales assistants, buying other things just so there's a buying 'history'... Who could honestly be bothered or want to manipulated like this? Frankly I think it's a better thing all round to flood the market with fakes. Fakes for all! Just don't present them as real. Enjoy devaluing this silly snobbish brand.

• Heart
  • Haha

Michelle05

Chatty Member
So far tattle has been right about her all along, she herself admits it just after some time has passed.
We all called her out for being a miserable and HORRIBLE person during hairgate and we all pointed out how Globy was a huge fail.
At the time she defended everything even though we knew she was lying.
She’s now admitting it herself that she WAS a nasty mean person during that (all) time.
She just makes sure to mask it all like a true narcissist.

Let’s see what she’ll admit to in 6 months? Alcohol abuse? Loveless marriage? Hates the bungalow? Buying fake Hermes in order to fit in? Copying Josie’s life but failing? “”Gluten allergy””?

• Haha
  • Heart