Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bobandblu

If lydia *had* paid off her mortgage she would have moved by now, she can't move because she can't afford it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43

sillymoomoo2

Josie and her gang were at Sketch with Juicy Couture for tea. Poor Lyds, can't even muster up an invite for Juicy Couture. Even Village Idiot Em Shel managed to get an invite. 🤭
View attachment 1041267View attachment 1041268View attachment 1041269

This view.
Is.
Meh.
View attachment 1041275
Thank you for including the pic at the end of Lydia’s view of her dining table, which was both an important inclusion for comparison and absolutely hilarious. 😂

“This View” Ma’am that is a table, not exactly the view from the top of Mount Everest

• Haha

sequinqueen

Why oh why as a luxury influencer would you not document your journey on getting an extremely sought after Kelly.She really needs calling out on her bullshit.would you not film actually going to the Hermes store and even if you can’t film inside at least film the day you actually acquired your dream bag.none of it rings true.Reading her comments on the mini Kelly she must realise everyone thinks it’s either a fake or a from a re seller.I just can’t with her thinking she is so special that Hermes would get her dream bag within a few months.Bollocks Lydia.

• Heart

MissMidnight

VIP Member
she implied she had no worries bc she has ‘taken care of things’ so she has a ‘stress free’ life.

cant remember what video it was the one she sat here and spoke about how brands have hurt her.

that’s what I took from it anyway - I could be wrong!
I’m pretty sure the vlog you’re referring to is Elsie’s SETTING MY INTENTIONS FOR 2022.

Personally, I take EVERYTHING Elsie says with a grain of salt … I mean, this is the same woman who claims, and I quote verbatim: “my marriage is flawless, my friendships are exceptional and I’m unequivocally secure.”! 🙄

We all know that particular statement is a blatant lie because flawless marriages do not exist, Elsie has five friends maximum, and the only thing she’s unequivocally secure about is the fact that she cannot write a grammatically correct sentence to save her life.

I would wager my own fully paid off house that Elsie and Ali have definitely not paid off their £1.3M mortgage (for which her father is guarantor) in just four years, especially given the number of times she’s paid to have the house repainted (poor Kenny-Ken), redecorated and renovated, along with the obscene amount of money she regularly spends on herself … in fact, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the the greenhouse hasn’t even been paid off in full yet!

Also, @TeaSpiller, one of our Tattle insiders who knows Ali and his family quite well, had this to say about the Millen-Gordons and the Northamptonshire Bungalow back in February of 2020 … They are mortgaged to the hilt!!! Old house was deposit buuut they would have saved lots on solicitor fees because that is Ali’s dad.... they can obviously afford the repayments but they will be doing it for a loooong time.”.

So I highly doubt Elsie is mortgage free yet and unfortunately for her she probably won’t be for quite some time to come, but that’s just my opinion. 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

georgiecait

VIP Member
Such a red flag that she saw school friends as "throwaway friendships". Think it says way more about her than them...

• Heart
  • Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
And Ali has Moncler! He’s just doing better and better as she slides downward. She needs to be nicer to him cause he’s gonna control the money soon. And notice how much more age appropriate and flattering this is?! The dressing like a hunting man from 1910 is doing neither of them any favors TBH. Do they realize they can do these walks in cute winter clothing?

View attachment 1032314View attachment 1032315
You are soooooooo right! This is so much more him and not the orange ‘not really country gentleman’, knitting pattern look...which surely cannot be his choice ...

Last edited:
  • Haha

MissMidnight

VIP Member
FINAL UPDATE ON THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN OCEANFRONT HOLIDAY OF DREAMS.

Although The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams has come to an end and my beloved guests were all returned home safely via my pre-loved Tardis on Sunday, Master Midnight and me are still at our now very quiet beach house and I don’t know quite what to do with myself tonight.

So I thought I’d share the carefully curated, bespoke Swag Bags I put together for each of my wonderful guests, as a thank you for spending ten gloriously hot summer days at our seaside hideaway with us.

Each Swag Bag was made from recycled jute, hand embroidered on the front, and contained 14 items.

D1067719-81DC-43C7-AB38-246671FD7503.jpeg

A Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti letter pendant with the initial of my guest’s first name.

31A8FD96-CE6B-46A8-9908-2515B66FBC5C.jpeg

1590816F-7876-450A-A6E2-F52C940BE081.jpeg

A white 100% cotton nightie (pyjamas for @Miscanthus) monogrammed with the finest of gold thread.

1AC8E4C7-FFED-46C7-A811-8DE002C82900.jpeg

A pair of genuine Australian Ugg slippers.

06210FCE-7D3D-4FDE-80A5-DD6D1DDCBCA3.jpeg

A Glasshouse “Melbourne Muse” candle.

D6142B42-D629-4FD5-976B-F4C4B8B67C7B.jpeg

A tube of L’occitane shea butter hand cream.

356FC200-EAF2-445D-B09B-71F4C1E2D10F.png

A pot of the original Laneige lip sleeping mask.

B741D087-EA55-4A4A-844C-FFEA92C62EF9.jpeg

A jar of my homemade lemon curd (don’t panic, I promise it’s NOTHING like Elsie’s homemade chuckney … my kitchen is as sterile as an operating theatre).

FFBBEEFE-7245-4EC1-B9AF-3BCF83C77C65.jpeg

A packet of Tim Tams.

987EC868-60F2-4D2F-966A-D1C332B8C532.jpeg

A jar of quintessentially Aussie Vegemite.

265F4EF7-EAFD-4ADF-BFA4-332C1B8E9175.jpeg

A mini bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

F9F58D9C-C2CD-45C8-A253-69BF9447182C.jpeg

A plush kangaroo to snuggle with.

D24774FE-9F21-4CDA-BAF5-E51B02CA02D5.jpeg

An Australian flag.

2F8300BE-3BFE-42F1-81CC-CE050D5C6A89.jpeg

A small glass bottle filled with sand and tiny seashells from our beautiful beach with the the date of our holiday calligraphied by moi on the front.

90315D33-2711-42DA-9319-71280FFBD282.jpeg

F8D16829-600B-431B-8D0B-FD4143E9EF7C.jpeg

And a Vera Wang ‘Love Knot’ sterling silver photo frame with a group photo of all 22 of us standing on the beach in our white nighties at sunrise (for privacy reasons I obviously can’t post the actual photo that Master Midnight took of us).

1A5FE0F6-CF98-49D2-BCB8-AEE5D3CCB983.jpeg

And as this was The Inaugural Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, I hope to see everyone (and maybe a few new faces) back here at the same time next year.

Until then, please remember I’m only a pre-loved Tardis journey away should anyone need me. ♥

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
They are both has beens/also rans or whatever you want to call it!

There are so many new influencers working so so hard to get brand deals and representation from agencies. I think everyone knows what you do to start out being a blogger/influencer. Unfortunately both Lydia and Ali have let their success/situation go to their heads and become lazy and complacent - her especially, and yet more successful influencers such as Patricia, Tamara, Victoria etc have a much better and more professional work ethic, build relationships with brands and also have other influencers as friends, as they are essentially work colleagues, and although they are competition, I'm sure like all industries if you are known to be nice you will be included in events with others. Doesn't look like Lydia has worked this out or even cares.

Surely it must upset her when for example she sees Vic and Amelia on a trip with the Jimmy Choo PR company? Josie flogging KM and Astrid and Miyu (2 of Lydias 'clients')???

Victoria wouldn't waste her time chasing after anyone that Lydia has worked with but Teefers definitely would and is! Vaha, KM, Astrid and Miyu, HC, Bulgari, Charlotte Tilbury etc.

It is going to get worse and she knows it, that's why she's doing something she doesn't require a brand for - writing nonsense, stealing quotes, having a new logo, trying to re-brand, all on the basis of an empty space!

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me but I think it's quite rude to put a champagne glass in front of someone who is very open about their struggle with alcohol

• Heart
  • Sad

Lola Faith

VIP Member
No you can see the meat and obviously Ali cooked it, but there is fuck all going on.

Now she's let Ali do a part of the Vlog and here is the DEAD RAT again at 8 minutes in!

WTF is this shit - content? scraping the bottom of the barrel! Surely if you want to include having friends over and cooking a meal in a vlog it is just 5 minutes worth, not the title and the whole thing!

JESUS CHRIST! A rat in a Lydia Millen vlog - Fashun influencer hahahahahaha!

and stop calling him Mr Millen-Gordon - pitiful!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Julia123

VIP Member
What Lydia wants to project
View attachment 1047815
What her life actually looks like
View attachment 1047818
My G-D! Please tell me this isn’t going to be “spring” outfits 🤦🏻‍♀️ Where would anyone even wear dresses like this? The fluff, the hat… oy. Is she trying to play pretend gone with the wind?

She makes paying a photographer for a day to take pictures of her that look terrible a “shoot day” like it’s some vogue cover. LAME.

5D5272D1-3B95-487F-86B7-8F83FBDB94C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

happyforest

Chatty Member
I'll just leave this here. A 2nd hand mini Kelly. Look at that price (in USD). From a prominent consignment company here in the US, The Real Real. It sold for that amount! It's Epsom leather, a leather that feels like vinyl to the touch. It's one of the least expensive leathers. It's durable, less delicate, but feels like plastic compared to the other leathers. In my opinion Togo, Barenia, Cleménce, Swift, etc. have a far more "velvet" or luxurious feel, and are more beautiful and expensive than Epsom. Do you we really think Lydia spent this kind of dosh on her 2nd Kelly??? Not buying it.
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 8.56.31 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I am embarrassed for her, this is ridiculous, why would anyone vlog a rat that had infested her cushion storage and shit everywhere? Just why?

And why were we treated to five minutes of the dogs having wee wee's in the garden. Now my dogs do that at least ten times a day, who would consider videoing such a thing???

No, wait, hang on, i've got it!

A washed up vlogger who isn't fashun or beauty anymore and is trying to sell her viewers a 'lifestyle' of a country person who loves the Cotswolds, but doesn't live there, is a member of Soho Farmhouse, and buys Daylesford and Waitrose products, and wears hunting and horse riding attire for dog walks!

What a joke, I would love to sit there with Victoria and Claire, and someone like Leonie and get them to watch tonights vlog and see who cries with laughter first!

Still, at least Ali is doing better with his cooking!

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Why is she shouting?

She has her particular eye on a bag 🤣🤣 bloody idiot

Why does she keep going on about the history of the brands? Since when has she chosen a particular bag because she liked the story behind it?

Only 6 minutes in and I’ve lost count of the ammount of times she has said particularly/particular 🤢

Is she trying to do her own (shittier) version of Frows fashion news videos?

crying laughing that she is pretending to know facts about brands but definitely googled them all right beforehand

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
Wow wow wow wow wow wowah waowahhhhhhhhhh Had a busy day actually working and I missed all of this BULLSHIT!

She’s prancing around (to of all things Bridgerton type music a year late) in an EMPTY and sad room… cupboard doors ajar… same dayam too long hair… same allllll the jewelry she owns, flicking hair and then leans back to exhale and try to lewk “romantic for her lay on her lazy ass on the sofa with her husband on Valentine’s Day (eating cheese and getting shitfaced)” but really just looks insane in her hot mess express dress. No actual brand deal. Just her trying to make content with the WORST photographer ever for no reason.

Gurl you need to go check yourself in someplace and get yourself in order for real! DO SOME CHARITY WORK and get a fricking grip!

87619D5A-4786-4D0F-AC95-177619284063.jpeg
24FB8778-9DDB-4F0C-91A3-BB76D919BE3C.jpeg
C5535B25-14E4-49BD-9B50-75D8248A2D6B.jpeg
D079207B-7D33-4D31-A839-ACC845046DD2.jpeg
C3167AE4-7394-4513-B182-F0364FD35740.jpeg
214FC452-6C28-4A8D-B3DA-BEBCD755AE77.jpeg

If she’s manifesting the narc out of touch life of scarlet O’Hara in gone with the wind she can expect this lonely empty life until she checks in to reality and hits rock bottom.

8F7C21B3-EEFD-499E-9BC3-71BC60436D52.jpeg

rock bottom aka running out of money!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
God what a borefest and extra points if you spotted the Flora margarine in the fridge :giggle: . I will give Ali props for at least trying which is more then she does! 'We arn't having champagne but I like the height of the flutes so I put them out anyway' well why not juts put wine glasses out, you know seeing as you are having wine!:rolleyes:
lol

Josie flogged that she was super hungover the next day because she and Lydia polished off TWO bottles of whisporing angel.. then added "which isn't a lot". Um... a bottle of wine each will usually lead to a hangover so what is the "a lot" amount they usually drink? I'm cannot wait to watch this mess later!

• Wow
  • Sick

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Thank you. I remember at the time thinking it all sounded very suspicious.
She looked down and then to the right when mentioning buying the Kelly from Hermes, according to the body language guy that means she lying!!!
Or to put it another way she's lying!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart