Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
For frig’s sake Lydia, it’s a kitchen wall.

Get a grip, get a real life, get some content.

Also has anyone else thought recently that all the content she has is about her house, so why doesn’t she put it on her house Instagram channel. Surely that’s what it’s for.
This view …. Is shit, boring and depressing but you will be reported the ASA lovely x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Allexie01

VIP Member
She’s busy selling off her old tat on the re-selling site ‘Reliked’. H&M trousers for £10, skirt for £9.75. Why would someone supposed to be so wealthy bother going to all that bother for so little return? Just take it to a charity shop! Praps she’s not so well off?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Julia123

VIP Member
I think she’s making up her own comments now…this account cannot be real.
NO WAY - that is the takeaway from the poster and the sheep? She's a trailblazer? I guess I see it so differently. She had to hire her own team because sounds like the management company either let her go or didn't want to deal with her. She had to pivot to different types of content because her sponsors dropped her.

She's not blazing her own trail... she's only reacting to being DUMPED!

• Heart
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
You know your career as a fashion and beauty influencer has sunk to the lowest it can ever sink... ie. the abyss, when you include almost 5 minutes footage of vermin and catching said vermin. Pass the puke bag.

Screenshot_20220207-192806_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I will just leave this here ...... ;);)

Anna Bey 🤮

What is all this manifesting bs all I see is these influencers with these poxy books on manifesting, it helps to manifest when you have a bucket load of moneu you morons, try telling a homeless person to manifest a nice roof over thier head, or someone who is in poverty to manifest food and clothes etc, sorry if i make no sense but it sounds like another stupid trend thing for these no marks to hold onto
It really is disgusting. They believe the Universe owes them material shit. Peak entitled brattiness of privileged folks. I can't with Karen Britchick any more because of this. She manifested fucking HERPÈS bags. Get TF out of here! They can tell they are busy to the brim as much as they want, but if they have enough time to reckon about manifestation, they are clearly not busy enough with real work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Julia123

VIP Member
So who wants to break the news to delusional Roxie that the RECORD number of listens to her podcast with Lydia are mostly TATTLERS and that we are ALL calling BS to her "story"? LOL

1643998880038.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I turned it off, she was shouting so loudly across to the camera, my hair moved.

I think the reason she is wearing the same clothes for the third time is that she only “works” one day a week now to get it all over and done with.

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Right at the end she contradicts herself and proves the whole video is a sham. The whole way through she is bleating on about the history and heritage of the brands and their bags and makes out that is what drew her into buying them. Then right at the end she is like I had so much fun researching all of these bags 🤦‍♀️ Lydia, you are an absolute twat!

• Haha
  • Sick

Hayleyraine

Talking about her team...

I reckon Carrie works from home and comes in one or two days a week - her work is probably just begging phone calls, sorting the photographer out for shoots and dealing with the post and PR.

Dee is on maternity leave, can't see any need for her to return, althoug the Depop pile must be huge now.

Fee deals with the finances - code for - she chases outstanding invoices (can't be many).

Sooo what happened to her 'friend' Alex the ex-air stewardess? Didn't last long, nothing for her to do probably.

Why did people like Cal and that cute photographer guy AJ or something leave? Not enough work, probably paid by the job not salary, and a horrible boss!
So are there no people working down in the basement office she once showed off all the time? The one with multiple sofas, shelves full of painted books, and the big boss lady chair?

• Haha
  • Wow

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Totally agree, really professional. 7 different outfits, all pressed and hanging on a rail behind her. Karen Millen model photo inserts and then her own "on location" photo shoot video in the outfits. Laura talking about how she has styled it and what she loves about it, followed by video insert of her in all the outfits in her dressing room. 7 different outfits with 7 different pairs of boots\shoes\bags etc. Not the same bulky handbag and boots again and again. Actually, care and consideration and styling. You can see she has put a lot of effort into producing the video.
The Karen Millen team is dumber than a box of rocks to work with frumpy, dumpy Lydiot in her prairie get ups when they could freshen the whole brand's vibe by partnering with someone like this chick as their new ambassador.

I've never heard of Laura Blair before but she is fresh, chic, modern and could bring a whole new clientele to KM with how fabulously she styles KM clothes. I'm highly impressed.

THIS is a fashion influencer NOT Lydiot in her Victorian dusty gowns, just stomping around the Bunga.

Lydiot dresses over 30 years her senior.She also just looks just old beyond her years now. She definitely does not depict a modern, chic 30 something year old professional woman with style.

Her hair, her makeup, the orange gunk she keeps slapping on her skin.

She just looks worn out, and tore up from the floor up.

Last KM office meeting, Lydiot mentioned a Jan, Feb then May collection. If KM chooses to re-sign her and continue working with her over fresh, up and coming fashion influencers like Laura Blair, then they're a bunch of morons.

Laura B actually shows you how to style each outfit from head to toe and actually leaves the damn house to film and shoot in the clothes. Lydiot just films from her dressing room attic. She is so boring and uninteresting. She used to have style...back during her Balmain blazer and jean days but that Lydiot doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Long time lurker here being dragged out of the shadows by this. Her watch is a Nautilus? It is then 100% fake. My husband is a “ preferred client “ and has been trying to get one for years. There is no stock. This isn’t something you can just walk in and get. PP, AP, even Rolex are out of stock and have nothing to show you let alone sell unless you are a very very good client. Makes me so mad that she’s pretending all of these super exclusive items are real and she’s given the chance to buy them just because she’s Lydia.

I was in London over Christmas for my honeymoon and we went to Boodles and the luxury watch stores trying to even look at one and they were completely out. We had appointments and everything but they basically told us they had nothing to sell. Same in Paris.
OMG great intel and so glad you posted! Has Ali shown the watch they supposedly picked him up for xmas yet? I can't keep up with all of their gifts to themselves!

Also, I realized how pretentious my comment about my husband sounded 😳 Would never mention it unless it was relevant. Please accept my apologies.
Not pretentious AT ALL! Lots of people love collecting watches and other lux items. NO SHAME! My own husband is a huge watch lover and if we had the funds he'd be a preferred client as well... for now he and I have our Cartier Tank watches which after 20 years look brand new. I myself love handbags and jewelry 💞

Last edited:
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
During the podcast Lydiot mentions that the company who managed her didn't work out, so she hired Cawwie to be her manager. I got the feeling that they dropped her rather than she dropped them. Could it be that they had complaints from brands about her attitude or her demands? It just seems like everyone at the top of their game uses management. But I guess Lydiot knows best. 🤣 🤣 I wonder if she ever turned up at a shoot for the first time with a brand and they went "She looks nothing like her photos." Those early Loreal photos looked nothing like the photos she posted of herself, that had been edited by Ali. Which I always found strange. Was Ali not satisfied with her appearance and preferred the Lydia he created in Photoshop?
I thought the SAME! It was interesting how she worded it and revealed a little more than she has in the past. Like it was a sudden parting she hadn’t planned for. Then she and this Roxy woman bonded over not having a management company because those companies can’t devote 100% of their time and attention to the “talent”. I don’t think they understand what management companies do, especially for people like Lydia who were realitvely unknown in the world and to big brands. She makes it more about money and not having 100% focus on her.

Neither of em recognized that management has the relationships, strategies and so much more. I bet Lydia wouldn’t have gotten those early gigs with brands without their help and relationships.

It’s quite clear now that her “blazing own trail” 🙄 of best friend manager who has no relationships, law or business background, no you tube account, watches no videos, and has no interest in fashion “managing“ her career and deals.

All this rambling like hiring Cawwie launched her into the stratosphere when she’s only done an ad for a dirty toaster, set a table for a tv show, and pretended to be obsessed a workout mirror. And lest you forget doing this podcast and gushing about an ‘author’ and book having only read HALF OF IT! 🤯

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Don't you just love to see Lydia's competitors doing well?

Ok so Dior Beauty sent her the limited edition Houndstooth gift this week - Teefers got the same

BUT

Victoria and Alex (husband) are doing a campaign for them probably for Valentines - called Wake up for Love, for Miss Dior and Sauvage (love the smell)

haha imagine Elsie doing that - Wake up for Love - or in her case wake up to dog sick 3 times a night, cat sick, mouse running round the bedroom, Ali's dirty feet and no heating in the bunga of dreams!

• Haha
  • Wow

LipstickLover6

Conclusion from last nights flog from this thread - she's a moron who knows nothing about bags and didn't even take the time (half an hour) to do some proper Google research, or bother to watch some good bag vlogs from other influencers (couple of hours).

She mentions and shows Hermes bags but doesn't like the fact that this throws up questions - what do you expect idiot?

Funny how she loves the Lady Diors but didn't bother to show the sage green one (never been used) or the flowery one (never been used) or the one with the astrological stuff on (don't think she sold that). The one she sold at Sellier was the black textured one.

She still has six things for sale on Sellier https://www.sellierknightsbridge.com/search?q=lydia&type=product, very surprised the prices havent been dropped and shocked someone bought the Burberry jacket covered in foundation, unless they returned it to her!

She will have another Hermes bag soon I'm sure of it, she said she loves them and can't get the one she wants at the moment, I bet it is a taupe coloured kelly (don't know proper name for that colour)

Friday today so must be Farmhouse Fridays - another day of no work for this part timer!

Regarding bags at lower price points - she is really so so ignorant here, there are tons and tons of makes around the £200-£700 make, Sophie Shohet does videos on things like that a lot at the moment, there are some Prada, See By Chloe, Maje, Coach, small YSL etc, loads, and if you buy something not current season you can get even better deals somewhere like The Outnet. But she would rather recommend a brand none of us have heard of or seen, and she didn't even take the time to contact the brand and get them to send her a bag to show in a vlog, even a loan bag. How dumb!
Her comment: "....my budget has expanded..." what a joke!
She must of forgot she bought an Amazon basket bag to replicate Hermes.... it cost £15! 😂

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Yay, Tat the Rat, our very own Tattle undercover rat, has succeeded in his mission to infiltrate the Bunga!!!
Unfortunately he sacrificed his life for us, as he couldn't find anything to eat there and resorted to nibbling the outdoor cushions, stuffed in the corner of the living room.
We will be awarding him a posthumous medal for services rendered and his excellent choice of snacks! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

Loupylia

She’s so muddled. She bangs on and on about how she doesn’t go for trend pieces and she only invests in classics, with the irony being that the jeans, shirts, Breton stripes, blazers and camel coats she wore circa 2017 are the classics, and the high necked, tight wristed, frilly, lady of the manor monstrosities she now wears are entirely trend driven, not comfortable, not relatable and in no way classic whatslever.

• Haha
  • Heart

sillymoomoo2

Nothing screams classy like un-ironed trousers! 🙄

View attachment 1031944

You can still see the creases where they were folded!

#LMLazyMoments
I just saw this reel, I absolutely DESPISE the fake ridiculously over the top laughing she does every time shes in a reel. Why are you laughing like a literal maniac about having cardboard boxes in your hand???? Why are you laughing like a maniac spinning around at the bottom of your garden?? Honestly it annoys me to an unreasonable degree 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Love this post - she's dropped the ITF and is now Victoria Mcgrath, 1.4 million on Insta - well done to Vic!
Vic is also not afraid to mix metals - the gold jewellery with the crystal shoes really work - mix it up - have fun. Elsie, on the other hand matches the colour of her bags to her shoes, the hardware has to match also, and the overall style is boring and fugly, in spite of the cost of the individual items, ie Shister and Hicks bespoke, Hermés - every piece with matching padlock - zero style and way too old for her age. I swear if she walked into Anna Wintour’s office, she wouldn’t make it past the door. That’s why she has to make this career work - she has neither the originality or the passion to be anything in fashion or interiors.

• Heart