Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m telling you…. Cawwie and Lydia have been lurking around the house finding things lying around to then beg for deals. Hairburst, Banana lowlighter/glass powder, nail polish, old filthy toaster, food scale, this hair thingy…. I can just picture them digging through PR and realizing how little of it there is and how many of the brands won’t work with her.

Funny she used the thing like two times and has a reel (unpaid likely since zero declaration of AD or Gifted for a single one of these) suddenly acting like the expert and how this is her “routine”. Most likely trying to trick these brands into giving her a paid post.

I honestly still do not buy how she rough dries the hair almost completely and then puts this worm thing on it for what… an hour tops and it comes out exactly how it looks when she uses a curling iron. She says she only styles the tiny bits in front. Zero texture/frizz 🤨🧐🤥

View attachment 1032229View attachment 1032233View attachment 1032231View attachment 1032230View attachment 1032232
This post is a beg fest.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What in the primary school Power Point presentation is going on here?!
Hahah I was thinking the same! I feel like she mentioned having a new team member to help her with the blog. Clearly it’s someone’s teenager who is working for free because none of this feels authentic. It’s all grandios chapters of nonsense ripped off from other accounts. Just to fill the very big void of paid for content.

Sorry that's Moncler done for me now ( shame is I have bloody 5 of them ..... Italian staple don't you know for winter .. highly recommend even for the price ..but GRRRRRRRRRRR)....... duck me are no brands sacred anymore ... GET ME WINE NOW! :mad:
Awwww don't chuck your lovely jackets. I'm looking at every good deal Ali gets is a poke in the eye at Lydiot's ego.... :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hahah I was thinking the same! I feel like she mentioned having a new team member to help her with the blog. Clearly it’s someone’s teenager who is working for free because none of this feels authentic. It’s all grandios chapters of nonsense ripped off from other accounts. Just to fill the very big void of paid for content.

Awwww don't chuck your lovely jackets. I'm looking at every good deal Ali gets is a poke in the eye at Lydiot's ego.... :devilish:
It's just... a headache. I feel like these sort of "poems" are meant to flow and this just doesn't. And she's emphasised really random words with the italics.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is no one going to mention Lydia hinting that her and Ali do in fact have sex and that she would have to save her heartless curls for the other 364 nights.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The comments on her 'February' post are ridiculous - too many to screen shot. Who are these morons who are lapping up the utter bullshit she's spouting, pitiful buzzwords all jumbled together, incoherent nonsense, and parts of comments stolen from other people. The world has gone mad when people think something Lydia has put out there is brilliant!

Don't ask me why I'm watching Teethers flog, I don't know either - it's just on while i'm cooking dinner.

You have to laugh though! It won't be long before those two twats are in the same outfit on the same day when they are together!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I've used the waist band cut off a pair of tights to wrap my hair around years ago. Heatless and completely free. My hair looked better than hers too when I used to do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you my dear 😍

I hate merging posts too....if there's one thing I dislike about Tattle it's that!

As for creases....she has a steamer so doesn't need to iron (and she's said before the cleaner does it). Anybody use steamers, as I was thinking of getting one?
Well tit! I must have really cheap ass cleaners because all mine do is…clean. Unless you have live in help where do you find one that will iron your clothes, too? ❓❓❓

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The comments on her 'February' post are ridiculous - too many to screen shot. Who are these morons who are lapping up the utter bullshit she's spouting, pitiful buzzwords all jumbled together, incoherent nonsense, and parts of comments stolen from other people. The world has gone mad when people think something Lydia has put out there is brilliant!

Don't ask me why I'm watching Teethers flog, I don't know either - it's just on while i'm cooking dinner.

You have to laugh though! It won't be long before those two twats are in the same outfit on the same day when they are together!
They should start a channel - Who Wore It Best - or - witch Stole My Lewk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's just... a headache. I feel like these sort of "poems" are meant to flow and this just doesn't. And she's emphasised really random words with the italics.
I know🙄 In the words of my spirit animal…
1643739958389.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well look at that, showcasing gorgeous, UNWRINKLED clothing, whilst incorporating the goodies that Jimmy Choo sent her as well. Oh, and see how great it looks when the clothes aren't 2 sizes too small? Lydia, take heed, you're making yourself look larger than you are by insisting on wearing clothing that isn't really your size.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is no one going to mention Lydia hinting that her and Ali do in fact have sex and that she would have to save her heartless curls for the other 364 nights.
I thought she was going to bed early and having early morning personal training to avoid tiny weeny Ali's advances.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can be a little materialistic at times I admit , not particularly proud of it but I can not begin to imagine living a life as over indulged and shallow as this big beaked bobble head ! She lives to show off ! Her channel is just one long boring AF brag ! She takes materialism to a whole new level. She thinks because her clothes and furniture etc are all ridiculously high priced that somehow that makes her so much better than a person who shops consistently and too frequently in Primark and Ikea along with what she would determine ( the whole fast fashion brigade ) no love , your just as wasteful and as guilty of throw away society behaviour . She honestly thinks money and an over styled TRY HARD home is what makes her special and a cut above the rest. All I see is a wannabe who needs to lay off the contour which looks like she’s got 70s sideburns and the effected fake accent and occasional lisp ! If I hear her call the dogs sir or monsieur one more time ! 😩 you absolute FRAUD ! Wish she would just eff off and get locked in ( accidentally by mr Lydia no balls gordon ) 😐 her toilet roll cupboard or something. Nauseating Nobody !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well tit! I must have really cheap ass cleaners because all mine do is…clean. Unless you have live in help where do you find one that will iron your clothes, too? ❓❓❓
I'm pretty sure the cleaner puts the washing machine on too! #weakwrists

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well look at that, showcasing gorgeous, UNWRINKLED clothing, whilst incorporating the goodies that Jimmy Choo sent her as well. Oh, and see how great it looks when the clothes aren't 2 sizes too small? Lydia, take heed, you're making yourself look larger than you are by insisting on wearing clothing that isn't really your size.

Love this post - she's dropped the ITF and is now Victoria Mcgrath, 1.4 million on Insta - well done to Vic!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Love this post - she's dropped the ITF and is now Victoria Mcgrath, 1.4 million on Insta - well done to Vic!
Vic is also not afraid to mix metals - the gold jewellery with the crystal shoes really work - mix it up - have fun. Elsie, on the other hand matches the colour of her bags to her shoes, the hardware has to match also, and the overall style is boring and fugly, in spite of the cost of the individual items, ie Shister and Hicks bespoke, Hermés - every piece with matching padlock - zero style and way too old for her age. I swear if she walked into Anna Wintour’s office, she wouldn’t make it past the door. That’s why she has to make this career work - she has neither the originality or the passion to be anything in fashion or interiors.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Nothing screams classy like un-ironed trousers! 🙄

View attachment 1031944

You can still see the creases where they were folded!

#LMLazyMoments
I just saw this reel, I absolutely DESPISE the fake ridiculously over the top laughing she does every time shes in a reel. Why are you laughing like a literal maniac about having cardboard boxes in your hand???? Why are you laughing like a maniac spinning around at the bottom of your garden?? Honestly it annoys me to an unreasonable degree 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So are there no people working down in the basement office she once showed off all the time? The one with multiple sofas, shelves full of painted books, and the big boss lady chair?
And don’t forget the two new poster boards or whatever you call them for the office wall that she had to get Ali to unbox for her before Christmas because her wrists were just too weak

I’m a homebody. But by G-d she is always home. I see other influencers going out and actually producing content outside of the house. Is this why she is always dressed up at home? Dressing to impress whom are home. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♀️
She said recently that she did not like cut flowers lol. Wonder who she stole this from 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.