Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @Elle Belle for a brilliant thread title with 63 votes! 🍾🥂🎈🏅🏆

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll about the cause of Lydia's headaches. Alcohol consumption was the favourite ...and in second place....reading Tattle on her phone! When you know, you know!

Chapter No. 1
2021 THE BOOK
Joys of simple Elsie's life

THE DAWN OF A NEW THREAD.
Hope over experience.
Recap. LIVING SEASONALLY. Marshmallow skies.
Doona dresses. Eye eye.
Padded peplum gilets. CINCHED. Vlogs. Author.
DESIGNER DESIGNS. Sausage dogs as steeds.
Oversized bespoke tailoring. Farmhouse Fridays. DRUNKEN HIKES.
Dead ferns. Manifesting beams.
Large knives, small carrots. RECIPE FOR DISASTER.
Day of the shoot. Headaches.

Creative dump in the field. OLIVE. Sage. Fig. Tablescrape art.
SUNDAY ROASTS. Burnt. Watering can as gravy boat.
Change your teaset.
Prairie pumpkin. Heartless hair styles. CHIN STRAPS.
FAKE BAGS. Unwilling unboxings. Spuddle muddle.
Monsieur. KITCHEN MASSAGES.
Butchers block. Lost in The Districts. Disturbing sheep.
FIRE ESCAPES.
Month of no shopping. CLICK BAIT DIOR. No content.
What does all this mean?

View attachment 1031772
Brilliant recap 👏🏻👏👏🏻😂😂😂. I love a shiny new thread! Thank you, @Miscanthus 🥰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oooooh thank you oh Sassy Swishy Haired one @Miscanthus 🥰. Another bright shiny new thread courtesy of our very own you! Made me laugh out loud again. 🙏

This isn’t working out! 🤣🤣

Don’t you hate it when 2 separate posts merge together like this? Grr…

Those creased trousers might be a metaphor for how much she doesn’t want to have to do this job.
Most would not want to be seen in creased trousers.
Rather than take the trouble to iron them or have them ironed by this infamous team she has - she decided it was ok to be slap dash since it was only us who would see her. Do you get where I am going with this?
Someone who took their work seriously would never have worn creased trousers…just sayin’…
Thank you my dear 😍

I hate merging posts too....if there's one thing I dislike about Tattle it's that!

As for creases....she has a steamer so doesn't need to iron (and she's said before the cleaner does it). Anybody use steamers, as I was thinking of getting one?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those comments will be deleted soon for sure!

She's plugging this heatless waves thing in the hope of getting a sponsorship deal with them - obviously - we all know that's what she does when she actually buys something with her own money! Same thing with Olaplex, she's not shut up about both of them for the last week. Same thing happened with Hairburst - but they sent them to her and she never used them and ignored them until she was literally scraping the bottom of her cupboard for deals!

Only Lydia could duck up something as easy as curling her hair without heat, by using heat! And yes she does look like Hagrid and she knows it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
And she’ll fold them right back and put them back in her closet after the picture is taken because she has NOWHERE to be lol….
In her closet? In the box, more like. She's taken the pic, the trousers are going back.

Tuesday today and Lydia clearly has nothing else to do, so she's carrying on with her 'book' copying 'The Leopard' again and not sure who else, but I find this really sad she has reached the level where she is pretending to write stuff as she has no relevant influencer content to post. No brand deals nothing.

Have you noticed that unless it is KM launch day she no longer posts those stories of other people watching her vlogs?
WHAT IS THIS I don't think I ever cringed so hard

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Hello everyone
really SORRY can’t post
Am being teased by a daffodil
during...
The last February frosts?
WINK wink
Roasts
hagrid hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
House elf and Cawweie, seriously need to check up on Lyds! WTF is she babbling on about? Knew of a guy once who kept sending emails with random capital letters in them. His mates told him to see a Dr. Brain tumour!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thank you my dear 😍

As for creases....she has a steamer so doesn't need to iron (and she's said before the cleaner does it). Anybody use steamers, as I was thinking of getting one?

SHOW US YER STEAMER...

4DE4D7C4-FF62-46B0-851A-A47E2EF9C8B3.jpeg

...prob would not buy this again @Miscanthus to be honest...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Those comments will be deleted soon for sure!

She's plugging this heatless waves thing in the hope of getting a sponsorship deal with them - obviously - we all know that's what she does when she actually buys something with her own money! Same thing with Olaplex, she's not shut up about both of them for the last week. Same thing happened with Hairburst - but they sent them to her and she never used them and ignored them until she was literally scraping the bottom of her cupboard for deals!

Only Lydia could duck up something as easy as curling her hair without heat, by using heat! And yes she does look like Hagrid and she knows it!
I’m telling you…. Cawwie and Lydia have been lurking around the house finding things lying around to then beg for deals. Hairburst, Banana lowlighter/glass powder, nail polish, old filthy toaster, food scale, this hair thingy…. I can just picture them digging through PR and realizing how little of it there is and how many of the brands won’t work with her.

Funny she used the thing like two times and has a reel (unpaid likely since zero declaration of AD or Gifted for a single one of these) suddenly acting like the expert and how this is her “routine”. Most likely trying to trick these brands into giving her a paid post.

I honestly still do not buy how she rough dries the hair almost completely and then puts this worm thing on it for what… an hour tops and it comes out exactly how it looks when she uses a curling iron. She says she only styles the tiny bits in front. Zero texture/frizz 🤨🧐🤥

1A355CE4-93E3-40EB-87BE-6A9F7C9FB792.jpeg
A17E81B2-AAC6-4A58-9427-694630AEEFC6.jpeg
3C982B9A-72E0-4EF1-A611-2B23FDE1B150.jpeg
84E552C1-5055-4DB5-BFDC-D7B249CA707C.jpeg
F30B8458-8B9C-444F-92D4-6448133DB39D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Tuesday today and Lydia clearly has nothing else to do, so she's carrying on with her 'book' copying 'The Leopard' again and not sure who else, but I find this really sad she has reached the level where she is pretending to write stuff as she has no relevant influencer content to post. No brand deals nothing.

Have you noticed that unless it is KM launch day she no longer posts those stories of other people watching her vlogs?
What the hell is this shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry referencing back to the statement Lydia made about always dreaming of working with a female photographer…I think her dementia must be setting in again, because she’s clearly forgotten about Michaela Tornaritis who she used to work with! Michalea worked with a Lydia for years, taking pictures for her blog posts and campaigns. I wonder what happened to her!? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My post above had me thinking… what has she been paid to post in 2022? Hmmmm let’s take a look at the wall on her 2 accounts. Now there may be stories that have disappeared or other things like farfetch and workout clothing on YouTube but for purposes of this conversation… see below. Note- every single other “content creator” is more busy with brand deals on IG than any other platform. Just check out the grids of her peers…

Main Account - Vaha. The end. That’s it for declared. I guess technically the KM post even though she only mentions “the dress” and the hotel. No AD. Looks like most were shot on same day. Robe day. White dress day. 👁👁👁👁 dress day. Note she’s got the same photo on both accounts… today hair post and toaster post. Not only lazy but was wellllll before she was using this new “routine”. Liar

C14A6DE2-9118-467B-9A82-BA992554CBB5.jpeg

Home account -sky TV, toaster. That’s a wrap for January!

04435E9A-9789-4554-8F8A-3412892FFDEC.jpeg
F8994E40-5844-4207-93B5-32C2ECC209C5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
SHOW US YER STEAMER...

View attachment 1032238

...prob would not buy this again @Miscanthus to be honest...
Cor blimey, @Oops - you went all out...the upright no less. I’m very impressed. This is my humble contribution, @Miscanthus, but don’t be fooled - she packs a mighty punch! About ten minutes of steaming per water tank which is not bad but I’ve used it on lighter fabrics and knits rather than cotton and linen. Handy for travel, though, if you want to refresh without dragging out the ironing board. Bought it on Amazon for about €30? Read the reviews before you decide. Was that too much info? Am I mansplaining? 🥵🤭

7A57BDA5-5D12-455F-8FD9-EB56D5FF0400.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bloomin' Nora! I was thinking of something hand held ;) but this is like having another hooman in the house! :oops:
I so know that and it’s a total waste of space. In fact I should throw it out but feel really sorry for it 🤕. It tried sooo hard to please bless it!😢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My post above had me thinking… what has she been paid to post in 2022? Hmmmm let’s take a look at the wall on her 2 accounts. Now there may be stories that have disappeared or other things like farfetch and workout clothing on YouTube but for purposes of this conversation… see below. Note- every single other “content creator” is more busy with brand deals on IG than any other platform. Just check out the grids of her peers…

Main Account - Vaha. The end. That’s it for declared. I guess technically the KM post even though she only mentions “the dress” and the hotel. No AD. Looks like most were shot on same day. Robe day. White dress day. 👁👁👁👁 dress day. Note she’s got the same photo on both accounts… today hair post and toaster post. Not only lazy but was wellllll before she was using this new “routine”. Liar

View attachment 1032249

Home account -sky TV, toaster. That’s a wrap for January!

View attachment 1032253View attachment 1032258
You can smell the desperation!

Cor blimey, @Oops - you went all out...the upright no less. I’m very impressed. This is my humble contribution, @Miscanthus, but don’t be fooled - she packs a mighty punch! About ten minutes of steaming per water tank which is not bad but I’ve used it on lighter fabrics and knits rather than cotton and linen. Handy for travel, though, if you want to refresh without dragging out the ironing board. Bought it on Amazon for about €30? Read the reviews before you decide. Was that too much info? Am I mansplaining? 🥵🤭

View attachment 1032295
This is parfeckt for my requirements thank you! I seem to have existed in jeans and Breton tops for the last two years....oh and a bikini for our recent excursions! Hoping to dress up more soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

What in the primary school Power Point presentation is going on here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I so know that and it’s a total waste of space. In fact I should throw it out but feel really sorry for it 🤕. It tried sooo hard to please bless it!😢
Does it do things around the house as well as steam? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Silk slips, lace, fresh roses. More like thermal PJ's, nude coloured undies and dead 'greenary' in every vase.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.