Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cor blimey, @Oops - you went all out...the upright no less. I’m very impressed. This is my humble contribution, @Miscanthus, but don’t be fooled - she packs a mighty punch! About ten minutes of steaming per water tank which is not bad but I’ve used it on lighter fabrics and knits rather than cotton and linen. Handy for travel, though, if you want to refresh without dragging out the ironing board. Bought it on Amazon for about €30? Read the reviews before you decide. Was that too much info? Am I mansplaining? 🥵🤭

View attachment 1032295
Now you’re talkin’. Yours looks just the ticket and it would fit in a cupboard...flippin’ perfect..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My post above had me thinking… what has she been paid to post in 2022? Hmmmm let’s take a look at the wall on her 2 accounts. Now there may be stories that have disappeared or other things like farfetch and workout clothing on YouTube but for purposes of this conversation… see below. Note- every single other “content creator” is more busy with brand deals on IG than any other platform. Just check out the grids of her peers…

Main Account - Vaha. The end. That’s it for declared. I guess technically the KM post even though she only mentions “the dress” and the hotel. No AD. Looks like most were shot on same day. Robe day. White dress day. 👁👁👁👁 dress day. Note she’s got the same photo on both accounts… today hair post and toaster post. Not only lazy but was wellllll before she was using this new “routine”. Liar

View attachment 1032249

Home account -sky TV, toaster. That’s a wrap for January!

View attachment 1032253View attachment 1032258
This really highlights that all she has worn this year is the thyme robe and the 👁👁👁👁 dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Does it do things around the house as well as steam? 🤣
It’s just too cumbersome to be taken anywhere but the laundry - I liked the look of it at the time and thought it had skills it didn’t possess...soon lived to regret it...(whispers) I thought of planting it in the garden and letting a vine grow over it..but please don’t tell it...🍇.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And Ali has Moncler! He’s just doing better and better as she slides downward. She needs to be nicer to him cause he’s gonna control the money soon. And notice how much more age appropriate and flattering this is?! The dressing like a hunting man from 1910 is doing neither of them any favors TBH. Do they realize they can do these walks in cute winter clothing?

370C2CA9-8593-43FB-8B66-FF0E871C9652.jpeg
43077368-5FA1-4441-A6B3-E0CA53C1D85B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
And Ali has Moncler! He’s just doing better and better as she slides downward. She needs to be nicer to him cause he’s gonna control the money soon. And notice how much more age appropriate and flattering this is?! The dressing like a hunting man from 1910 is doing neither of them any favors TBH. Do they realize they can do these walks in cute winter clothing?

View attachment 1032314View attachment 1032315
You are soooooooo right! This is so much more him and not the orange ‘not really country gentleman’, knitting pattern look...which surely cannot be his choice ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
SHOW US YER STEAMER...

View attachment 1032238

...prob would not buy this again @Miscanthus to be honest...
Cor....I saw a similar one, as new, in a charity shop a few weeks ago priced at £15. If I had had the room for it I would have snapped it up....was so cross I had to leave it. I guess they are not so good then if they are being handed in to chazzers too?? Glad I didn't waste a whole fifteen squids now :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the heck is 'peak-ready precision'????
Well now, you see you get a peak on a mountain and the coat squares it’s shoulders and let’s you know it’s ready for it.🤧. Then you immediately bring that to live in the city...🤭😬😬😬

Cor....I saw a similar one, as new, in a charity shop a few weeks ago priced at £15. If I had had the room for it I would have snapped it up....was so cross I had to leave it. I guess they are not so good then if they are being handed in to chazzers too?? Glad I didn't waste a whole fifteen squids now :D
Oh SO am I! Truly...The wretched thing burns your hands and doesn’t really get creases out quickly. You almost have to wrestle with it. I really should have got one like @Milking Keynes . SO much more user friendly and you can take it upstairs to steam the curtains if necessary...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously though … the people in her comments regarding the “heatless” routine that DONT comment say wtf do you mean heatless?? Are bleeping ********.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm quite behind on the vlogs and on these threads, but just watched the 2022 glow up vlog where she talks about the new ready meals... didn't she do an ad for vegan ready meals last year? Maybe around the time she was doing tupperware ads. So strange she never feels the need to show any continuity, or loyalty, to brands like these who she does random out of the blue ads for... No mention of them now, she's just excited about the new brand she's found that couldn't be further from vegan- every meal she mentioned had meat in it!

SHOW US YER STEAMER...

View attachment 1032238

...prob would not buy this again @Miscanthus to be honest...
SUCH a beautiful room!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Sorry that's Moncler done for me now ( shame is I have bloody 5 of them ..... Italian staple don't you know for winter .. highly recommend even for the price ..but GRRRRRRRRRRR)....... duck me are no brands sacred anymore ... GET ME WINE NOW! :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Frow stomping through with the oversized blazer at the Jimmy Choo event ...

Screenshot_20220201-165045_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

What the h*'ll is he on about? He doesn't live in a city. He doesn't scale peaks. Why does it brighten a grey day? It's black.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Well done to Aldi for finally crediting people for their quotes ...
Now Aldi, PASS IT ON TO KIM JONG MILLEN. 🤭

Screenshot_20220201-100622_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This is my contribution.

Parfekt, a game changer the steamer of dreams … good for getting rid of those creases on a shirt, dress, t-shirt and even cotton trousers.
It looks like it also could zap away unwanted hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the h*'ll is he on about? He doesn't live in a city. He doesn't scale peaks. Why does it brighten a grey day? It's black.
Mr MG is developing literary flourish! I mean it’s drivel I know, however it is literary flourish.

Why - only a little while ago he may have said

Thi’s keep’s me warm in the cold and cool in the hot. It’s surprisin’ how many places one can wear this really...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.