Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take that, ya rat haturzzz

But seriously, I think the dislike of small dog breeds has more to do with their owners. Stereotypical middle-aged witch ladies that spoil the dog rotten and it's barking and biting the whole time. That's at least who I associate with them. My mother owned also her fair share of small dogs (Shi-tzu, Pengkinese) besides big dogs (Collie-German Shepard mix). And she liked to scream at me and the big dog but the small ones never, they were allowed to do as they liked. Shitting on my bed, made her lol, I got bitten, it was my fault... So, yes, I have a hard time not to jump on the hate train, but I've met lovely small dogs.
A lady, I saw today again, since I took a bus an hour later, takes her small long-haired Dachshund with her (to work is my guess). It sits in a carrier besides her in the bus, and is super cute. Anton, a Maltese mix, who was the dog of my mother's husband, was a funny and cool fella with a lovely character.
Josie's dogs are annoying barkers, but she is the one who lets them bark like maniacs.
There is a biker in town the rides a Harley, all dress in leathers etc. He has a dog carrier in his front chest and there sits a tiny little dog with a leather helmet and little glasses. The cutest thing you ever seen.
My sons pointed out one year when we were in a Penticton , that every middle aged man walked his white small dog wearing white Nike shoes. I can’t unseen this as it’s true! Lol

I have been waiting all day for someone who works out to comment on that reel! 🤣. She looks sooooo awkward. Plus is that a vahahahaha ad or a gym clothes ad? Cause the clothes were so distracting from you know…. The paid for product that it was supposed to be advertised.

Xenia said she cringes when she sees her reels that are just transitions. She said everyone has moved on from that. Well not our Elsie lol.

edit… we’ll I guess I had a point cause now she’s linking the clothes that “stole the show” 🙄. Note… NOT gym shark!!!

View attachment 989890View attachment 989891
I don’t work out… 😂 yet, use to, but the video clearly showed the trainer doing it. She such a moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we predicting a 2022 pregnancy?

A few you tubers are pregnant at the moment/have recently had kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I know I'm a bit late with my opinion on brands that hurt Elsie but I think it could also be Astrid and Miyu. I thought that her and Carrie making an appointment to get those friendship bracelets was so contrived. She waffled on about her longstanding working relationship with them etc. They didn't take the bait.

Reactions: 26
Not sure if this was mentioned, but she’s doing the exercise all wrong!!! 🤣😂🤣. She is suppose to bring in her arms holding a ball, but she does not.
shouldn’t she have had declarations in all of her other mentions of the Vaha thing … given this was an ad she should have been declaring the relationship from the start??

Reactions: 19
My smallest (dog) and the youngest in the family, Pepper ❤
When she says Aldi is funny and relays what he's said that's supposed to be funny, it's really not 🙄 and I think I have a really good sense of humour (slight flex there 😜). He just says really dumb things that are blah!
I think she finds it funny because 1. She also lacks intellence and 2. She's laughing at him not with him.
Meant 'intelligence' duh!!! 😂..... I'm blaming the ms and that's the story I'm sticking too 😁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am not sure if this has been discussed before, apologies in advance if so!

i see Lydia working out with the same freaking outfit every damn day for at least two weeks now (white crop and brown workout leggings). Every time I see this outfit, I feel disgusted as there is no freaking way she washes those after every wear? Freaking filthy! I wash my workout clothes after each use!

Now there’s a new Insta reel on her page flogging workout clothes 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Everything you’re seeing was probably filmed the same day. She probably worked out that one day and hasn’t done it since. She’s lazy and hopes nobody notices

Reactions: 17
This is a question I have asked myself for ages. She’s carrying and she’s marrying him...It’s clear when you look at his Man About Town blurb that she’s handled all the editorial for him. She’s been wheedling for him to become an Internet Chef for over a year. She is full on in her support for him but he’s happy not to work and let her haul him behind her. It looks like her mother has done a lot for her financially and there he is posing in tweed by a wooden stile jabbering about long and convoluted boring stuff. At least it seems he’s stopped drinking I guess. What is it with these short balding blokes who think they can model and pontificate? Josie has a mammoth work ethic like Frow - (shes married to an unemployed guitarist) So out of the three of them Ali is the only one who actually tries hard to work. I think Elsie talked him out of his electricians job telling him he could earn more You Tubing and staying home with her all day. He believed her. He is the one most likely to succeed long term IMHO. Charlie though? No! Too irritating and annoying. Josie did a wonderful job when she moved to Cotswold during the first lockdown. No one can ever take that from her...but him...? Noooooo!
Does he not work at all ?? X
[/QUOTE]
It’s like men who want to keep their wives at home so they can control the purse strings. If they have none of their own money they are easier to control. I think it backfired with Lydia though because Ali has built himself an actual SM career.

Are we predicting a 2022 pregnancy?

A few you tubers are pregnant at the moment/have recently had kids.
Does she have enough body fat to get pregnant?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
We know where teefers and mansplainer are now…. And the hotel is tagged. But no ad declaration.

A45DB51D-412C-49D0-9A16-3990C5C9B451.jpeg
C1F9ABE0-CB6B-42DA-B1A1-90CCFF7FB4A8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
shouldn’t she have had declarations in all of her other mentions of the Vaha thing … given this was an ad she should have been declaring the relationship from the start??
Yep!

I loved the way she stumbled with her words while avoiding saying Peloton. She says she didn't want a system locked in to a machine but we all know if they sent one for free long-term she'd take it in a heartbeat! Plus you can do all sorts of workouts with the Peloton systems - not just bike stuff.

Can't help but also think you could just do a Zoom call with a PT (and use all the free barre/pilates classes on youtube) in front of a normal mirror and recreate the Vaha experience for a much lower cost :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I just finished watching her boring video. I lost count how many times she played with her hair, it was so annoying I wanted to slap her hand away. ( her hair looks so dirty and dry, no shine to it. I preferred her hair when it was slightly below her shoulders. It made her head not look like a bobble head or those Bratz dolls. )
Those clothes from her collection are even uglier than her last collection! I’m afraid to see what her other clothes look like. They look so cheaply made.

For someone who had a PT, she sure looked out of shape doing her vahahahaha.

Was it me, but it looked like she had huge bags under her eyes like she’d been crying all night.

Wonder if Lydia and Ali are there? Or home and bitter?
Home and bitter I think. Probably drunk crying saying, that should be me, me me!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
My smallest (dog) and the youngest in the family, Pepper ❤
Where IS Pepper? I know our dogs can sometimes scamper off the page…but I cannot see Pepper….PEPPER! It’s me…Auntie Oops! Bear with…I just need to fall off the page for a minute…BRB…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You are so right about Elsie not enjoying vacay things.... I think its because unless she can show it off on Instagram she isn't bothered! She's all for show, always has been. No interest or hobby is ever from a real passion with her, it's all for appearances sake and showing off. So of course when(if) her and Ali are ever on holiday together it's alien to them. She doesn't know how to have a good time because she's usually always just taking photos to portray a fake online persona. Even their anniversary stay was a bloody ad for Thyme! She has no hobby in life other than buying/ begging for things and showing off online. How bloody sad is that????!!!!
New reader to the Elsie thread, been reading all the Elle D drama.
BUT with the holiday stuff, I watched an old video when they went on holiday just after Lynx went missing and they went to Ibiza. They stayed in the hotel room for 90% of the time and only went out for dinner!! What an effort and cost to just stay in the hotel

Reactions: 26
I don’t work out… 😂 yet, use to, but the video clearly showed the trainer doing it. She such a moron.
Nobody tells Lydiot what to do. She does as she pleases, and she does have the cement balls attached to her chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New reader to the Elsie thread, been reading all the Elle D drama.
BUT with the holiday stuff, I watched an old video when they went on holiday just after Lynx went missing and they went to Ibiza. They stayed in the hotel room for 90% of the time and only went out for dinner!! What an effort and cost to just stay in the hotel
Welcome!
They've never had any interest or curiosity about the places they've visited. It's astonishing! On the other hand they never paid!
I was going to say they don't have intellectual curiosity about anything but to be fair Ali did try to learn about the Bee's....even if he doesn't understand English! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.