Lydia Millen #121 New puppy in the Bungaloo, man up BrocAli, you're picking up poo!

When did you start following the Lydia Millen thread?

• In the last week

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • After Christmas

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Last year, after #hairgate

Votes: 66 16.8%
  • 2020, after #globygate

Votes: 92 23.4%
  • When Lydia moved into the Bunga

Votes: 115 29.2%
  • When Lydia was at her old house

Votes: 81 20.6%
  • I've been lurking for ages but just joined in

Votes: 36 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of me! Apologies if there was another but I couldn't find one!

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll for the next brands to drop Lydia (after Rodial?). Seems we are predicting the loss of all of them!

Welcome to all the new faces. Please vote in the new poll, requested by @georgiecait

20220117_214122.png

Lydia has a new Dachshund puppy. It's name is Berkeley (as in the hotel, which is pronounced 'barklee' in the UK).
We are unhappy because:
* It just appeared, like her handbags
* Ali never wanted a dog, was happy with one
* Ali said she deserved it because 'of the progress she's made'..yer what?
* What Lydia wants, Lydia gets
* Unregistered breeder, unethical colouring
* She can't train or care for Porter
* Lumi already pees on the bed and could be traumatised
* Copying Grossie who has two Dachsunds
* Bought for content
* Will use as an excuse not to attend events
* She says she's going away.....

Elsie has zero content. She was posing with her old, dirty Dualit Classic Toaster, advertising the repair and servicing facility. We know she has a Smeg toaster.

This prompted a 'Show us yer toaster' competition. Thanks to the following for entering @Oops @Sofatsolazy1 @Hunevoque2 @shiroyagisan @Milking Keynes @Claud123 @Al Fresco @Namima / @Stefano @Wophie @Peppypoopar @AmaliaLana @Margo Polo

20220117_201531.jpg

20220117_201930.jpg

In other news

😂Cinders Ali cooked a 'roast' dinner. It was burnt.
🤣He filmed himself giving her breakfast in bed....two croissant on a plate with a jar of jam and a spoon. No toast Lidl?
😁His jeweller mate came round and they did dodgy stuff in the kitchen
😭Grossie is in the Maldives; Frow is in Dubai

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Thank you dear @Miscanthus for our new bright and shiny precious…
‘Tis the highlight of the week to read your summaries…😍
The poll never lies 👊👊👊

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Scary Hiker Cookery Club.

Well everyone it’s that time in the morning when we hike out to fire our pistons at dawn whilst standing in a much viewed same old, same old field. As we put on our twirling shepherdesses white frocks and high-heeled Loubies to prove we know how to dress appropriately in winter there is just time for this morning‘s Recipe du Jour…

Crock Mon Sewer.

Toast some toast.
Melt some cheese.
Microwave some ham.

Et voila as they say in Provence (did you see what I did there @Milking Keynes 🤠?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll for the next brands to drop Lydia (after Rodial?). Seems we are predicting the loss of all of them!

Welcome to all the new faces. Please vote in the new poll, requested by @georgiecait

View attachment 996295
Lydia has a new Dachshund puppy. It's name is Berkeley (as in the hotel, which is pronounced 'barklee' in the UK).
We are unhappy because:
* It just appeared, like her handbags
* Ali never wanted a dog, was happy with one
* Ali said she deserved it because 'of the progress she's made'..yer what?
* What Lydia wants, Lydia gets
* Unregistered breeder, unethical colouring
* She can't train or care for Porter
* Lumi already pees on the bed and could be traumatised
* Copying Grossie who has two Dachsunds
* Bought for content
* Will use as an excuse not to attend events
* She says she's going away.....

Elsie has zero content. She was posing with her old, dirty Dualit Classic Toaster, advertising the repair and servicing facility. We know she has a Smeg toaster.

This prompted a 'Show us yer toaster' competition. Thanks to the following for entering @Oops @Sofatsolazy1 @Hunevoque2 @shiroyagisan @Milking Keynes @Claud123 @Al Fresco @Namima / @Stefano @Wophie @Peppypoopar @AmaliaLana @Margo Polo

View attachment 996296

View attachment 996297

In other news

😂Cinders Ali cooked a 'roast' dinner. It was burnt.
🤣He filmed himself giving her breakfast in bed....two croissant on a plate with a jar of jam and a spoon. No toast Lidl?
😁His jeweller mate came round and they did dodgy stuff in the kitchen
😭Grossie is in the Maldives; Frow is in Dubai
I read the last bit as “his jeweler mate came round and they did doggy style in the kitchen“ and at it read naturally. (Sorry not sure if this is allowed to write but I’ll remove it if not)

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Tattle polls don't lie and absolutely nothing is overlooked by our discerning eyes. 🔍 😍 🔎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Manipulative narc on full display. Continues to make fun of Ali with her belittling attitude. Now she’s got two dogs, plus the cat, that dislike her. Gets the new dog just as phase 2 is going to kick in, as well as going away next week. Great way to help settle in a new dog!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
New thread, YAY!

Anyway, party's over. Someone mentioned in the previous thread how she is goal oriented but only in the lines of the next purchase. And seriously, for real this time, that touched my soul. I used to be a big fan od Lydia's and I'm still grateful for the good she brought to my life. Like putting more effort into looking more put together. Sure, not to her degree of a stay at home wife from the 50s, but she really helped me expand my wardrobe.
Unfortunately that came hand in hand with the same effing mindset. I was so caught up in that toxic loop of wish-save-purchase-wish... Thank you, ladies, for opening my eyes all the way. They were kind of opening up after many, many atrocities on her vlogs, but yes, this silly gossip website helped me figure this one out.

To briefly touch on that Bulgari bag she was gifted for her wedding...am I wrong to think she mentioned it was somehow tweaked to be unique? And she sworn to keep it? Just...what? IF BULGARI GIFTS A UNIQUE BAG, YOU KEEP IT FOREVER, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE SUCH A SELF PROCLAIMED MASSIVE FAN YOU ABSOLUTE DOUGHNUT!

Alright, rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I read the last bit as “his jeweler mate came round and they did doggy style in the kitchen“ and at it read naturally. (Sorry not sure if this is allowed to write but I’ll remove it if not)
Love it! I try not to talk about Ali too much in the thread recap because he has his own thread....but....
I still don't know what they were doing. Could somebody help me? Was it BrocAli's jeweller mate or a different mate? Was he waxing Ali's crown jewells? If not what was he doing? Why were they in the kitchen? Surely the gym would be more appropriate? Why were they filming it? Just why?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Love it! I try not to talk about Ali too much in the thread recap because he has his own thread....but....
I still don't know what they were doing. Could somebody help me? Was it BrocAli's jeweller mate or a different mate? Was he waxing Ali's crown jewells? If not what was he doing? Why were they in the kitchen? Surely the gym would be more appropriate? Why were they filming it? Just why?
Ali has his own thread? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I can’t remember who mentioned not being able to find shampoo and conditioner in the previous thread. Try R&co products I love them, you only need a small amount so I find the bottles last for months and months plus they are sold on cult beauty so you can probably find a discount code somewhere 😊 they are professional products that are vegan and cruelty free plus they don’t have sulfates etc. I love the television shampoo and conditioner and the biotin ones too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anything else get the fright of their lives with the title that it might have been a human baby?

but alas, no. Just another impulsive purchase.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok so I had to take a breather last night, but I've now caught up. I saw a few people mentioning her possibly being on a wait list for little NatWest, but I don't believe this is the case.

If you look at the breeders Instagram page (@beedash_bullykennels) you can see they are frequently posting letting people know there are dogs who are yet to be spoken for and are ready to go to their forever homes. She decided and purchased very last minute.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So disgusting that she just buys her dogs like her dodgy bags. I have been on a waitlist for a dog for a year now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Ok so I had to take a breather last night, but I've now caught up. I saw a few people mentioning her possibly being on a wait list for little NatWest, but I don't believe this is the case.

If you look at the breeders Instagram page (@beedash_bullykennels) you can see they are frequently posting letting people know there are dogs who are yet to be spoken for and are ready to go to their forever homes. She decided and purchased very last minute.
I think she was lisping and whining at Ali all over Christmas (and probably portraying him as mean to all the people they saw) until he caved in. As soon as she saw a glimmer of weakness she rang the breeder.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.