Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slipperfluff

Seriously I was loving when Ali was like MEH at her pillow mist.... and she actually said something like "we are going to have a party in our bed"... about the spray.

I have never used a pillow mist. I don't really get the reason and why 2x per day? To cover up the fake tanning smell? I feel like it's possibly one of those random products noone needs or uses but influencers are paid to promote... pillow mist, face spray, setting spray....

She did say that her post of the Theory boots BROKE THE INTERNET. Mkay 🤔 ONE Person said she bought them after seeing her post. LOL
I agree! I have a room mist that I spritz a few times a week in our bedroom. Just to keep the fresh and nice scent going. Don’t need to spray it on the pillows! I spritz mine over the chairs and curtains!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

BloodyBasketCase

We know Teefers is extremely keen to make an internet chef out of her out-of-work partner and it would appear she might consider Waitrose a worthy sponsor for her now alcohol-free squeeze. Who knows if this might or might not happen? If I was asked my opinion on that I may cite the very sad video she made some years ago about the pain his habitual drinking caused her and the impact it had on her…I would and did support her in that sad situation. However, if I was Brand Managing Waitrose I might not choose Splainer ( unemployed man about town at his partner‘s expense) as a bona-fide representative of their ethos.
Don't suppose you know off the top of your head which vid of Josie's this is? I've never seen this before and wasn't really aware of Splainer/Teefers until Lydia started cloning their life. I'd be curious to get some background on that - a friend of mine is in a similar situation with her partner - might be a good watch to get some useful perspective.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
This is a question I have asked myself for ages. She’s carrying and she’s marrying him...It’s clear when you look at his Man About Town blurb that she’s handled all the editorial for him. She’s been wheedling for him to become an Internet Chef for over a year. She is full on in her support for him but he’s happy not to work and let her haul him behind her. It looks like her mother has done a lot for her financially and there he is posing in tweed by a wooden stile jabbering about long and convoluted boring stuff. At least it seems he’s stopped drinking I guess. What is it with these short balding blokes who think they can model and pontificate? Josie has a mammoth work ethic like Frow - (shes married to an unemployed guitarist) So out of the three of them Ali is the only one who actually tries hard to work. I think Elsie talked him out of his electricians job telling him he could earn more You Tubing and staying home with her all day. He believed her. He is the one most likely to succeed long term IMHO. Charlie though? No! Too irritating and annoying. Josie did a wonderful job when she moved to Cotswold during the first lockdown. No one can ever take that from her...but him...? Noooooo!
Does he not work at all ?? X
[/QUOTE]
It’s like men who want to keep their wives at home so they can control the purse strings. If they have none of their own money they are easier to control. I think it backfired with Lydia though because Ali has built himself an actual SM career.

Are we predicting a 2022 pregnancy?

A few you tubers are pregnant at the moment/have recently had kids.
Does she have enough body fat to get pregnant?

Last edited:

K18

VIP Member
Only thing I noticed was her wine glass was completely empty before he even sat down at the table. Imagine him going to the trouble of cooking and you’re one down before he is seated? If I recall correctly, this is after him being designated driver the night before at Hoho Farmhouse so that she could be hostess with the mostess with her new membership
entertaining their guests.
Was the limo company fully booked that night?

• Haha
  • Sad

Julia123

VIP Member
Was just about to recommend this or the hourglass caution mascara. I recently bought the rose inc concealer (Rosie Huntington Whiteley’s brand) and really like it.
Love these recommendations because I too have oily eyes. First of all it’s better since I stopped using oily eye makeup remover 😆. I find Lancôme definicils stays put well for me. Can’t wait to try the others!

• Heart

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
My concealer of choice is also Maybelline Age Rewind. I have wasted so much money on expensive concealer when 10 bucks is all I needed to spend. An added plus is that if you keep it sitting upright you will be able to use every drop. Tarte Shape Tape and Rodial Banana Low lighter are like spackle that you use to fill cracks in a wall. Sooo thick. One small dot would be sufficient, but it also creases like crazy. I recently tried the foundation in the Age Rewind line and I love it for daytime (I am a true med N or Cool and the color was spot on) or when I just need a little bit of something (perfect for a young girl because it isn't heavy) to even out my skin tone. I continue to use my creme Elizabeth Arden foundation for going out to dinner etc. I like that no brush is needed but sometimes I use my fingers to blend a little bit. My current nighttime routine is Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel 2 or 3 times a week, Herbivore Cloud Jelly (vegan) serum, The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum, Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil, StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream Plus, and Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (I use it as balm all day along with Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear Lip Balm)). I use Virgin Aragan Oil in a bottle with a pump (Amazon inexpensive) for the rest of my body because it soaks completely in and isn't greasy. I am very happy with the results, the speed that I can put the products on, and the lack of scent in these products. The lip mask ever so slightly has a berry scent and I am very sensitive to scent in my lip products. All these products are reasonably price and a little goes a long way. The Virgin Argan Oil is downright cheap and I credit it with keeping my neck and chest wrinkle free. It also looks great on bare legs in the summer. Oh man this turned into a Charlie Irons type 'splain'.
I concur with the Maybelline rewind…..competes with Tilbury and all the others ….then I use tilbury pressed powder to set it and good to go…..I clean my face with Clinique lotion 2 2-3 times a week and as I live in the countryside I don’t do anything else…I find your natural oils are the best Moisturisers

• Heart

Maud

Slightly off topic here but inspired by Lydia “treating” herself to some beauty bits (how is it treating when she places multiple orders for herself a day?). I really do need to treat myself to an under eye concealer and a mascara (because I have run out). Can any of you lovely lot recommend a mascara that stays put and a concealer for my dark circles (I’m so tired from trying on dresses all day….oh no wait. I’m tired because I’m juggling my full time job with two young kids one of whom has Covid). Cruelty free brands if possible! I have zero time to myself and haven’t got a clue whats good and what’s not! Thanks!
I ALWAYS use Bambi Eyes by L’Oréal or Lash Paradise mascara👌🏼concealer wise I’d use Nars Creamy Concealer or the Maybelline Age Rewind one👍🏼

• Heart

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
When she says Aldi is funny and relays what he's said that's supposed to be funny, it's really not 🙄 and I think I have a really good sense of humour (slight flex there 😜). He just says really dumb things that are blah!
I think she finds it funny because 1. She also lacks intellence and 2. She's laughing at him not with him.
It was so stupid and nonsensical. And she’s making fun of him.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Take that, ya rat haturzzz

But seriously, I think the dislike of small dog breeds has more to do with their owners. Stereotypical middle-aged bitch ladies that spoil the dog rotten and it's barking and biting the whole time. That's at least who I associate with them. My mother owned also her fair share of small dogs (Shi-tzu, Pengkinese) besides big dogs (Collie-German Shepard mix). And she liked to scream at me and the big dog but the small ones never, they were allowed to do as they liked. Shitting on my bed, made her lol, I got bitten, it was my fault... So, yes, I have a hard time not to jump on the hate train, but I've met lovely small dogs.
A lady, I saw today again, since I took a bus an hour later, takes her small long-haired Dachshund with her (to work is my guess). It sits in a carrier besides her in the bus, and is super cute. Anton, a Maltese mix, who was the dog of my mother's husband, was a funny and cool fella with a lovely character.
Josie's dogs are annoying barkers, but she is the one who lets them bark like maniacs.
There is a biker in town the rides a Harley, all dress in leathers etc. He has a dog carrier in his front chest and there sits a tiny little dog with a leather helmet and little glasses. The cutest thing you ever seen.
My sons pointed out one year when we were in a Penticton , that every middle aged man walked his white small dog wearing white Nike shoes. I can’t unseen this as it’s true! Lol

I have been waiting all day for someone who works out to comment on that reel! 🤣. She looks sooooo awkward. Plus is that a vahahahaha ad or a gym clothes ad? Cause the clothes were so distracting from you know…. The paid for product that it was supposed to be advertised.

Xenia said she cringes when she sees her reels that are just transitions. She said everyone has moved on from that. Well not our Elsie lol.

edit… we’ll I guess I had a point cause now she’s linking the clothes that “stole the show” 🙄. Note… NOT gym shark!!!

View attachment 989890View attachment 989891
I don’t work out… 😂 yet, use to, but the video clearly showed the trainer doing it. She such a moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
My smallest (dog) and the youngest in the family, Pepper ❤
When she says Aldi is funny and relays what he's said that's supposed to be funny, it's really not 🙄 and I think I have a really good sense of humour (slight flex there 😜). He just says really dumb things that are blah!
I think she finds it funny because 1. She also lacks intellence and 2. She's laughing at him not with him.
Meant 'intelligence' duh!!! 😂..... I'm blaming the ms and that's the story I'm sticking too 😁🤣

• Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Just to add to Two Pennyworth Corner -
I think I’ve watched a handful of Teefers vlogs as cannot stand her and I’m more drawn to style and fashion and she has an abundance of neither. One vlog, though, I did note that Splainer took down the window shutters and made them into laundry shelving as ‘we don’t close the shutters’. Who would commit such a crime?
I had forgotten that one...View attachment 993583 I watched her a lot when she moved and I saw such a difference between her work ethic and Elsies. I really enjoyed watching how her house emerged but he drove me away . I would like to see her marry someone more enterprising and possibly a little less vain...

😂😂😂🤫🤫🤫🥴🥴🥴 Just toooo funny xxView attachment 993664
[/QUOTE]
I think they should switch partners, Ali with Teefers and Lydia with Chuck. 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow