Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keinwe

I really hope that Instagram post doesn’t mean there’s a pregnancy announcement pending…
I can't imagine ....she doesn't want any children, does she? for that she is too self related to me and would be worried about her figure

Reactions: 10

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I always look for ones that says cold pressed, virgin, and organic. Sometimes it is difficult to find one with a pump but it is well worth it as there will not be a need to unscrew and re screw the cap with oily hands. If you find one with a pump save it to use with your next bottle or buy a big bottle and keep by the bath and next to the bed to do your feet and hands before sleeping. After slathering all over my body I take each palm of my hand and wipe it across the back of the other hand. By the time that you tidy up your bathroom the oil is all absorbed. Here is an example of the type that I buy from Amazon. Amazon.com : PURA D'OR Organic Moroccan Argan Oil (4oz / 118mL) USDA Certified 100% Pure Cold Pressed Virgin Premium Grade Moisturizer Treatment for Dry & Damaged Skin, Hair, Face, Body, Scalp & Nails : Hair Care Products : Beauty & Personal Care

A spray SPF is something I might actually use. I just can't handle working in the garden or just being in the fresh air and have those greasy SPFs on my face. Ewwww. I need to try that Retinol. I could use a little help around the eyes since I quit using Elizabeth Arden Prevage eye cream. Loved it but it caused those keratin bumps and I just got rid of the last one. Plus, Elizabeth Arden worked with Lydiot who went on and on about the Prevage line. I used it for years, paying 80-90 bucks a pop. She gets it free and thinks she is an EA expert and I haven't seen her use it since.
Thanks for the info @MichiganGal ! 🤗 ❤

I'm never sure which of the husbands is the worst. Frow's is completely unappealing - and comes over as a sulky, useless bore.

Chavvy is maybe even more boring, especially as he never shuts up - unless Teefers silences him. He's enthusiastic in the kitchen I guess - although he knows far less than he thinks he does, and is very untidy. He should abandon all thoughts of modelling because he just looks ridiculous. Has talent for buying occasional tables though and its very amusing seeing how it annoys Teefers when he spends the money she earns with her heavy handed flogging.

So Ali does seem the sweetest and the least annoying. Dim, of course, but the patience of a saint tolerating Lidl. He needs to get out of there, educate himself a bit, and launch his own career.
Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
[/QUOTE]
What was Splainer's job before Josie and creeping into all her YT videos? He had to have a job before her social media took off being in his 30s, yes?

Honestly, I don't even know what Frow's husband worked as before her social media took off. I only now Ali was an electrician apprentice or something...

I'm never sure which of the husbands is the worst. Frow's is completely unappealing - and comes over as a sulky, useless bore.

Chavvy is maybe even more boring, especially as he never shuts up - unless Teefers silences him. He's enthusiastic in the kitchen I guess - although he knows far less than he thinks he does, and is very untidy. He should abandon all thoughts of modelling because he just looks ridiculous. Has talent for buying occasional tables though and its very amusing seeing how it annoys Teefers when he spends the money she earns with her heavy handed flogging.

So Ali does seem the sweetest and the least annoying. Dim, of course, but the patience of a saint tolerating Lidl. He needs to get out of there, educate himself a bit, and launch his own career.
Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
[/QUOTE]
What was Splainer's job before Josie and creeping into all her YT videos? He had to have a job before her social media took off being in his 30s, yes?

Honestly, I don't even know what Frow's husband worked as before her social media took off. I only know Ali was an electrician apprentice or something...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Chels71

Chatty Member
I use Nars creamy concealer for under my eyes.
I appreciate all the recommendations on makeup and have a list of things I need to pick up from you all influencing me! I trust your recommendations!!! I hate spending a small fortune for makeup to sit in the drawer and I have plenty! I bought the and only used Estée Lauder foundation and now I’m getting up there in age and my skin and scalp isn’t the same especially with thyroid issues! I’m 50 fyi!!! But I hope you guys continue to do this and I still can’t find a good shampoo and conditioner that’s not a fortune but it’s not cheap super market that doesn’t have good ethical standards cruelly free and natural! Thanks again 💗

• Heart

Maladyabound

I had no idea who Lydia was until I found this thread but I'm just here for it. Is it just me or is Porter giving that pup some serious "whale eye" he looks pissed.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Does Lydia realize her husband is attracted to men? He was totally hard while the chiropractor was “working” on him in his latest vlog. Why would anyone knowingly leave something like that in their own video unless they wanted people to see it? Ali seems like he makes any excuse to have another man touch him.
Love your Summer Heights High pic. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Alleykat

Elsie’s dyslexia by proxy “Stender Tem” imposed on long suffering Ali…what’s for dinner🥦

• Haha

loujo001

I get what everyone is saying about the dogs health. But I'm glad she got him as she has the money to take him to the vets for treatment etc. If he hadn't of been sold what would the breeder do with him? We definitely need tougher laws to stop all this breeding in the first place.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Are we predicting a 2022 pregnancy?

A few you tubers are pregnant at the moment/have recently had kids.

• Sick

avabella

VIP Member
It's absolutely mad I've just watched some of her vlog from April 19 (bored on lunchbreak) and I can't BELIEVE how different her face looks... (not puffy) and having straight hair in a "lob" makes her look sooooo much younger and fresh for a change instead of the bouncy wealthy 50 year old lady blow dry... (and the whole time it's straight she moans that that is NOT how she styles it and can't wait to get the curls back) and oh wow how weird seeing her in a white t-shirt and jeans. JEANS. No victorian frilly dresses! She literally looks 15 years younger. It's unreal how much she's declined and aged in such a short space of time

View attachment 994917View attachment 994924View attachment 994926
Woah she looks so good here!

Reactions: 7

blue_orchid

VIP Member
My concealer of choice is also Maybelline Age Rewind. I have wasted so much money on expensive concealer when 10 bucks is all I needed to spend. An added plus is that if you keep it sitting upright you will be able to use every drop. Tarte Shape Tape and Rodial Banana Low lighter are like spackle that you use to fill cracks in a wall. Sooo thick. One small dot would be sufficient, but it also creases like crazy. I recently tried the foundation in the Age Rewind line and I love it for daytime (I am a true med N or Cool and the color was spot on) or when I just need a little bit of something (perfect for a young girl because it isn't heavy) to even out my skin tone. I continue to use my creme Elizabeth Arden foundation for going out to dinner etc. I like that no brush is needed but sometimes I use my fingers to blend a little bit. My current nighttime routine is Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel 2 or 3 times a week, Herbivore Cloud Jelly (vegan) serum, The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum, Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil, StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream Plus, and Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (I use it as balm all day along with Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear Lip Balm)). I use Virgin Aragan Oil in a bottle with a pump (Amazon inexpensive) for the rest of my body because it soaks completely in and isn't greasy. I am very happy with the results, the speed that I can put the products on, and the lack of scent in these products. The lip mask ever so slightly has a berry scent and I am very sensitive to scent in my lip products. All these products are reasonably price and a little goes a long way. The Virgin Argan Oil is downright cheap and I credit it with keeping my neck and chest wrinkle free. It also looks great on bare legs in the summer. Oh man this turned into a Charlie Irons type 'splain'.
Any specific brand of Argan oil you recommend @MichiganGal ? Thanks 🤗

K18

VIP Member
Was Mckayla an assistant or a friend? I've only watched Lydia's videos since 2020 (out of pandemic boredom haha), but I've never seen or heard about her.
I think she used to just shoot her photos for her