Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I couldn't possibly after this photo 🙈 Looks amazing, also love the pink dish you have on the left.
Nor me, think mines some home brand one when I was at university, to be honest cant even remember what my kettle is, does its job and sod the rest, like I even give two f's

My humble toaster is this one:
View attachment 986336
It matches my glass kettle:
View attachment 986341

Neither cost anywhere near £100 but they do exactly what I need them to and I love them
I have a Dualit milk frother does that count? *prays to the gods*

I've only just noticed...

It's a three slice toaster.
View attachment 986121
View attachment 986125
View attachment 986126
Maybe it's just me, but I find that so incredibly odd. Who toasts three slices of bread at once? It's always two or four, no?
Just wanted to know if that knife fell off the jar, oh crumbs :eek:
My partner wants to buy all Sage appliances but they are all over priced and some have terrible reviews! I think the cheaper brands actually last longer most of the time.
Got a cheapo plastic one as I said from university and that still works fine lol
Was thinking about her last vlog... what do you want to bet the "investments" in other areas she said they made are her hermes bags? (if real)? She would totally be the type to put investment money into handbags and then use them foolishly to death only to lower the resale value. 😝
My scrolling mouse going wrong, a replacement of that would be more of an investment than a f'ing toaster lol (unless its making you money back from purchasing something it's not an investment Lydiot!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Julia123

VIP Member
Hopefully they find something that will help all with a chronic illness. Unfortunately I do see reports that because the drug industry make so much money from dmd (disease modifying drugs) that they just like to keep us all sick, who knows 🤷‍♀️ fingers crossed a cure will be found one day.

On new years day I had one of my many bad falls and have fractured my ribs on my left side, so that was a good start to the year lols.
Awww hugs. I hope you heal quickly!

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
I swear by Hourglass’s Unlocked Extreme Length and Definition Mascara. @Loupylia … it has a long straight wand, applies beautifully, stays put, doesn’t smudge, and it’s vegan! 😉

View attachment 988820

I can’t help you with concealer because I personally don’t use it, but maybe someone else can point you in the direction of a good one.
Was just about to recommend this or the hourglass caution mascara. I recently bought the rose inc concealer (Rosie Huntington Whiteley’s brand) and really like it.

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Her grandmother had a bracelet, given to her by her husband, which was broken up to make pendants for female relatives such as granddaughters. It was mentioned in a vlog Spilling the Tea about Myself, 3 years ago.

Instructions say 2.5cm or in Lidl's case 5cm!
It felt more like 25cm, tbh.

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
I think she has got some type of Isabella double dapple type dachshund. The lighting is too dark to tell but she's an actual cunt is she has purchased one :mad:
I don't know anything about dachshund. Why is it a bad idea to buy a double dapple ?

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Great info here 🥰. I had to find a cheaper alternative to Nars concealer because my teen daughters kept stealing it so it wasn’t prudent to buy it and have it go awol after a day. I have repeatedly bought Essence Camouflage concealer instead which is brilliant. Has an elastic stretch, doesn’t ever look dry, is great for dark circles - I buy it in bulk in Light Honey as forever sold out and it’s become a necessity. Another product I really love is Pixi Sun Mist Spf spray - it is enriched with bamboo and chamomile and light as water - unlike most spf, it’s a joy to use. I also really rate Skin Theory Retinol (Retinaldehyde Cream) at night for those of us who want the results of retinol treatment without the skin irritation.
I ordered a bottle today so I will be ready when the weather warms up. This bitterly cold and windy weather is getting on my last nerve. Spring cannot come soon enough. Thanks for the heads up on the Spf.

• Heart
Don't have a toaster here in Moscow (I'm sure our London one is missing us🤣), so here - have a look at what I've cooked just now. I'm sorry, Lyds, it won't match your beige aesthetic...a true tragedy!😉

View attachment 986645

If anyone wants a recipe - chicken breasts shredded by hand or cut with the knife mixed with sour cream and horseradish. Top it with some dill and cranberry. I promise you it tastes amazing!😍😇
Wow! That looks fabulous!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

georgiecait

VIP Member
Slightly off topic here but inspired by Lydia “treating” herself to some beauty bits (how is it treating when she places multiple orders for herself a day?). I really do need to treat myself to an under eye concealer and a mascara (because I have run out). Can any of you lovely lot recommend a mascara that stays put and a concealer for my dark circles (I’m so tired from trying on dresses all day….oh no wait. I’m tired because I’m juggling my full time job with two young kids one of whom has Covid). Cruelty free brands if possible! I have zero time to myself and haven’t got a clue whats good and what’s not! Thanks!
I have hereditary dark circles! I have re-purchased Fenty's concealer many times, not as thick as the iconic shape tape by Tarte but similar to that and cheaper.
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer - Boots
I also tried a few new mascaras recently but hated them all (even Lancome!) and went back to my trusty Benefit BADgal. That brand really know their eye and brow products.
Benefit Badgal Bang! Volumising Mascara - Boots

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
I‘m struggling to remember the Rodial filtergate. Please would someone briefly fill me in on what happened?
I remember ages ago the uncomfortable ‘interview’ she did with the owner. I tried some of the products but wasn’t impressed at all…

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Pleased to present « SEB ». 24/25 years of age, good condition and even likes croissants 🥐😂. He lives in the cupboard when not in use!
Looks fabulous, Dahhhling. My Severin is not that fancy. Just a pull down handle, brown and white coloured rectangular thing.

• Haha