Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
If Ali thinks that a roast will be enough to get his YouTube going well that is another story. Even char char isn’t able to do more than his roasts or scrambled egg, I never seen him cook a stew, daube, lasagna, spaghetti bolo , tajine, curry… he couldn’t even manage the beef Wellington at Christmas time! His bbq’s are always charcoal… not that brilliant.
I think Elsie wants him to do a Strike Whilst the Irons isn’t Hot double act with Splainer. This will reduce the need for her to vlog so often. A kind of 2 Scary Hikers mash up…🧠🤡.

Compliments to the Chef

I think Elsie wants him to do a Strike Whilst the Irons isn’t Hot double act with Splainer. This will reduce the need for her to vlog so often. A kind of 2 Scary Hikers mash up…🧠🤡.

I think my iPad has broken itself…have no clue why it keeps posting all this…🥸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Emma anders , who admits eats badly , has booked herself a cookery course, why don’t lidl&aldi just beg for one, it would be good flogging material, learning and recreating !
Even Charlie booked himself a course in the hopes of bettering himself! And he can actually cook.

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Was thinking about her last vlog... what do you want to bet the "investments" in other areas she said they made are her hermes bags? (if real)? She would totally be the type to put investment money into handbags and then use them foolishly to death only to lower the resale value. 😝
Wasn‘t she on about crypto currency a bit back, my guess is she’s chancing her arm with that.

• Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.
Just to add to Two Pennyworth Corner -
I think I’ve watched a handful of Teefers vlogs as cannot stand her and I’m more drawn to style and fashion and she has an abundance of neither. One vlog, though, I did note that Splainer took down the window shutters and made them into laundry shelving as ‘we don’t close the shutters’. Who would commit such a crime?
[/QUOTE]
I had forgotten that one...
1642361314254.png
I watched her a lot when she moved and I saw such a difference between her work ethic and Elsies. I really enjoyed watching how her house emerged but he drove me away . I would like to see her marry someone more enterprising and possibly a little less vain...

Just looked on Elsie's website and found this apparently posted on 10 December, did anyone else see this?

She is so so thick, does no-one fact check? her, Carrie, anyone? I have skimmed most of the drivel but saw this and thought wtf is Siplip? She means Seedlip! She couldn't even get the name right or even bother to check it!

Non-Alcoholic Recommendations
And for those of you who prefer not to have any alcohol this season, I have you covered. I like to offer Siplip to my guests as it’s a really nice alternative to having a diet coke or water. Just add some tonic or soda with a garnish (I like rosemary or dried citrus), and your guests will instantly feel more comfortable and included in the party.
😂😂😂🤫🤫🤫🥴🥴🥴 Just toooo funny xx
1642363133068.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
You may be onto something, good detecting. Didn’t she say something about being proud of herself when she showed all those wine corks in the weighing scales, proud for not drinking 🤔, could be.
But you see her drinking at the table in her videos before Ali sits down. If she was pregnant, Ali would have a permanent smile on his face. I predict it’s a puppy.

Emma anders , who admits eats badly , has booked herself a cookery course, why don’t lidl&aldi just beg for one, it would be good flogging material, learning and recreating !
Emma Anders a working mum (doctor) with YT and intstagram as a hobby and so down to earth. I think most van actually relate to her though she clearly earns more than the average person but at least she earns it without shilling shit on YT and Instagram!

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
View attachment 987341
These are mine. I had no idea that they were both Black and Decker. Toaster is about 12 years old and doesn’t burn the toast how I like it. Kettle is about 3 years old. I use to have a glass one, but it died. Sad times.
Sorry to be nosey, you don't have to answer. But who is the rather dapper handsome chap in the photo? Xx

Maybeme

[QUOTE="Milking Keynes, post: 7941710, member: 105345"

Eta - Nothing worse than a lazy man. I don’t watch Teefers but why is she with this hanger-on?
This is a question I have asked myself for ages. She’s carrying and she’s marrying him...It’s clear when you look at his Man About Town blurb that she’s handled all the editorial for him. She’s been wheedling for him to become an Internet Chef for over a year. She is full on in her support for him but he’s happy not to work and let her haul him behind her. It looks like her mother has done a lot for her financially and there he is posing in tweed by a wooden stile jabbering about long and convoluted boring stuff. At least it seems he’s stopped drinking I guess. What is it with these short balding blokes who think they can model and pontificate? Josie has a mammoth work ethic like Frow - (shes married to an unemployed guitarist) So out of the three of them Ali is the only one who actually tries hard to work. I think Elsie talked him out of his electricians job telling him he could earn more You Tubing and staying home with her all day. He believed her. He is the one most likely to succeed long term IMHO. Charlie though? No! Too irritating and annoying. Josie did a wonderful job when she moved to Cotswold during the first lockdown. No one can ever take that from her...but him...? Noooooo!
[/QUOTE]
Does he not work at all ?? X

nightmareonbondstreet

Slightly off topic here but inspired by Lydia “treating” herself to some beauty bits (how is it treating when she places multiple orders for herself a day?). I really do need to treat myself to an under eye concealer and a mascara (because I have run out). Can any of you lovely lot recommend a mascara that stays put and a concealer for my dark circles (I’m so tired from trying on dresses all day….oh no wait. I’m tired because I’m juggling my full time job with two young kids one of whom has Covid). Cruelty free brands if possible! I have zero time to myself and haven’t got a clue whats good and what’s not! Thanks!
I use Clinique high impact mascara! I have very oily eye lids (lucky me) and always had panda eyes prior to using this!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Dear Diareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee‘sss

Gud mawning from S’TEN PENNYWORTH CORNER

I did get dress’sed up to take a photo in my study. In edition I also showwed eff my pen. I held it in 2 bits and pretended to write on the first page of my book which had werds in it. I know I look like my own impression of a business’s man who has a study. I will be showing more foto’s of me wiv me feet’s on the desk soon. It shows I am an 80’s broker who wheeler deals probably on der stockmarket’s. Last week I was given a tigers eye to treasure at my Lea sure. Chri’stmas is over now. Must get changed.
Love it too! ❤❤

He’s writing ALIS JURNAL - PRIVAT KEAP OUT!
I just wrote something similar to your post before I read yours. 🤣😂

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
So healthy and delicious looking. We had honey roasted parsnips with xmas dinner. We alternate between honey glazed parsnips or honey glazed shallots
Oh that'd be a good thing to try and making that with shallots or something, didnt think of that!

If I had a brand producing the clothes I love and paying me for it, I would be wearing them every day. If there was a gap in my wardrobe, that item would be in my next collection. There should be no need for her to be wearing so many other brands clothes
Is what I am seriously considering getting into making clothes, was thinking of getting somethings made for me but then thought why not make them myself?

Margo Polo

VIP Member
Thanks so much for all the makeup tips! I knew this was the place to Ask! Once Little Miss Covid (who is very grouchy about being trapped indoors) and her brother are asleep I’ll have a lovely browse online with a G&T ❤
Hope your little ones feel better real soon!❤ My granddaughter (2) and grandson (almost 3 ) had it and they bounced right back in two days.

I don’t think grumpy Snoopy who is 12kg could be compared to a rat! A very big one😂
What a cutie pie! ❤

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Exactly what I thought when I saw Ali's post: Ali - thought provoking content?? 🤣🤣 The only thoughts I have when reading Ali's posts are - how did he manage to leave school with such terrible skills in English!!
Char char ain’t much better with his storys , euh no stories char char mr know all🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad